Trinity Unlimited

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Clara Mass
@Mr. Mercury: Not in the least...once you get pregnant I'm outy xD
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@Clara Mass: Haha you didn't take sex-ed in 5th grade? Wear a condom or pull out.

She's been in limbo since Reality M

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr. Mercury: Yes I know, but I've been using her, Sicily and Z all under one account.
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Clara Mass
@Mr. Mercury: I was taught if the baby aint yours gtfo
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@Maya Lopez: Yeah I've noticed

@Clara Mass: Words of wisdom?

Mark Payne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Mark Payne
@Mr. Mercury: Yes as is this..... 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sits in her room holding a picture of Gwen and Z drinking a bottle of goose straight
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108  Edited By Legacy_
Peering into Maya's room, he contemplates the idea of asking how she feels but is a bit perplexed.  Seeing as how these two aren't the closest in the house.  "Uhh Maya, care to give me a shot?  I really need one."  He says awkwardly.  Walking in with his own glass, Noah stands calmly with a smirk on his face.  

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Closure:  Her pacific blue eyes befell him; she said nothing however just motioning the bottle to him.
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@Closure: WTF (Referring to that video)

@Maya Lopez: "So you picked up drinking?" Marc leaned his shoulder on the wall, smirking. Their encounter was rare, but her drinking was a sign of change.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Legacy_
@Maya Lopez: She didn't want to speak, normal behavior.  Expected but still he wanted to see her smile.  He poured the bottle of goose in his cup, chugging it as if it were water.  Setting it down on the floor, he sits beside it.  Staring in her pure blue eyes.  He was purposely being awkward.  Hoping to engage in conversation but she wouldn't.  Her mind was elsewhere.  Digging up thoughts to keep the memory of her Z alive.  "I've experienced many loses in my life but knowing Z...she wouldn't want to see you beating yourself up for something that was out of your hands.  Punch me if you need to, scream till your lungs implode, just don't do anything that'll leave a child mother less.  Please...or else it'll turn out like me."  He lays back on the floor.  Looking up at the wall.  If she talked than splendid but if she did not, Noah did not mind spending an hour or two with no sound.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#112  Edited By Mercy_

@Mark Payne: ROFL

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Legacy_
@The Dark Huntress: It had me dying o.o like this is my reality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maya's eyes scanned the darkened room; Marc was stationary on the wall behind her and Noah wasn't to far from her location either. That fact that both of them were in her room made her a tad bit angry but she couldn't tell if it was the alcohol or just her normal feelings. "what is this guys" some type of intervention" she said sending a stern look at Marc and Noah.
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Legacy_
@Mr. Mercury: Did you laugh at least? xD
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Legacy_
@Maya Lopez: "If this is an intervention, I should of worn better clothes."  He quickly noticed her change in posture.  Anger, frustration, and a temptation to lash out.  Jumping out with the bottle in hand, he speaks to get her to be more vocal.  "Do I leave this here so you can drown in sorrow or do I take it become the official drunk around here?" Noah said jokingly.  

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Closure: "I'm a psychic Noah." Maya said not actually reading his mind but giving the warning. "I know what your trying to do and i appreciate it but i just want to be left here with my baby" she said rubbing the sleeping Alex's hair.
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Legacy_
@Maya Lopez: "Heh. Thank you for the confirmation on that one."  Before stepping out of the room he thinks a thought she probably won't read.  Maybe moving to New Jerusalem wouldn't be so bad after all.  My kids will love it here.  Maya would be his friend.  It was only a matter of time.
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@Closure: Yeah it was funny because it was stupid

@Maya Lopez: Was drinking her coping method for her losses? Marc thought so."Actually, I didn't know you were drinking" He sat down beside Maya, rubbed her back and pulled her close with one arm. She was mourning the death of her mother and sister, but there was a dark tone to their relationship prior to their deaths.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Closure:  (Through his mind) I apologize Noah, I'm just not right. 

@Mr. Mercury: She embraced his hug, it was much needed though it provided her very little comfort on her situation. "My sister is gone, My mother is gone the only other job i had is gone; what do i do now Marc" Maya said crying in his chest. Having lived a set way for such a long time left her feeling useless.
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Legacy_
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@Maya Lopez: Marc wrapped his arms around Maya and let her press her face into his chest. Propping his chin on top her head, he got a strong waft of her sweet shampoo. "Right now, it's natural to mourn." He planted a kiss on her head. "...You have a long life ahead of you. You want a chancellor position, you can do it here. " Ziccarra left her mark with New Jerusalem and he had a feeling Maya was in mind when she fought for it.

@Closure: Whaaa?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr. Mercury: "It's not just that Marc" she said crying still this time gripping tight on his sleeve. "For the first time in my life I have to do things that aren't directed by anyone else"
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@Maya Lopez: Marc clutched the Grey Goose bottle and set it aside away from Maya's reach."We have a son together. We're his structure--his core. From the beginning, I knew I had to build a foundation for him. I'm not perfect, but I think I'm on the right track." He looked down at her brushing his face against her skin and rested his hand on hers. "What do you see when you make your own decisions"

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Mercy_

@Mr. Mercury: (Holy crap. Is Marc actually being the responsible one O_o)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr. Mercury: "I see that same scared little girl...looking at the body of her mother laying on the floor. I'm scared Marc; for the first time in my life I know who i am and it scares me." she said looking away aggressively.  "I see Pamela Thorn, a girl who doesn't know much about anything" she said clearly still in her downed state. Maya had this same feeling while she was captive during Reality "M"
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@The Dark Huntress: (Marc is responsible )

@Maya Lopez: Marc's knowledge of Maya's past was mostly a haze, but he knew about her walking home to a nightmare. Every time she brought it up Marc walked on egg shells, but he had to sort this out with her. She was shattered and he wanted to put her back together. "That was the past." Marc wanted to choose his words carefully and he paused."I see you as a beautiful mother. A leader. A hero." He brushed hair from her face and rested his hand across her temple. "The woman I love..." Smirking, he tilted his head and drew close for kiss.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Mercy_

@Mr. Mercury: I tease and you know it ;p

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@The Dark Huntress: Yeah I know, but Marc can be careless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I-I-I can't Marc it's so easy for you to say, you've been yourself your whole life; I completely erased my past and created this for myself thanks to my powers. A human cannot deceive themselves, but a psychic can ; that's what no one understands...I'm only Maya Lopez because my powers made me this way. I'm starting to feel like Pamela again, she's not beautiful, she's not a leader and she's certantly not a hero." 
She said tossing her sethosphere to the side. "I can promise you there will not be another Reality "M"

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Mercy_

@Mr. Mercury: He's not the only one. And his actions are never malicious.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@Maya Lopez: It was hard for Marc because most of what she was saying was true. From what she told him she was deceiving herself. "This isn't easy for me, Maya. I have to watch you fight with yourself and go through an identity crisis it's--" Marc ran his fingers through his close cropped hair, pulling the hair on forehead back. He was losing his grip on the situation. "Pamuh- you need closure from that night. " He rested his hand over hers. "I'm here to help."

@The Dark Huntress: coughcoughethanstarkscough

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Mercy_

@Mr. Mercury: Hey...that was true love believe it or not. And he's the father of her children.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@The Dark Huntress: Say wha? I thought he was the father, I must have assumed.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Mercy_

@Mr. Mercury: He is O_o

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@The Dark Huntress: Wow. I just tricked myself. I read it as: And he's not the father of the children.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr. Mercury: "It's ok Marc...That's my name..." Maya said "I'll try Marc, for this life we've made together..." she took a moment to think about her life to this point. "I told you i won't be weak again" Maya said wiping the tears from her eyes. "I'm going to finish my sisters work". An instant feeling of pride came over her, she didn't know if this was her own powers or just her natrual Will be she glanced at Marc with a grateful smirk. "Your a great man Marc"
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Mercy_

@Mr. Mercury: Noooooooooob :P

Mark Payne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Mark Payne
@Mr. Mercury: Don't talk about my fath---I've said too much.........

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whose turn is it to post in the rpg

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Clue#1? I thought he wrapped it up, but I'm up to post. What is Marc supposed to do with Ziccarra's body?

@Maya Lopez: Marc felt her mood brighten and smiled at her. "Thanks, babe." He reclined back on the bed and peered at the ceiling, musing on Maya's words. "Even at your lowest, I never thought you were weak." He slid a hand from behind his head and caressed her back. "You can do it and me and Alex are right beside you." He ran his fingers up her back like a spider and opened his mouth wide for silent yawn. He covered his mouth with his left fist.

(Invisible Woman's a mature look for Maya, I like it.)

@The Dark Huntress: All day, everyday :)

@Mark Payne: I forgot what I said....lol

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Mercy_

@Mark Payne said:

@Mr. Mercury: Don't talk about my fath---I've said too much.........

O_________________________________o

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Mercy_

@Mr. Mercury: ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr. Mercury: (Is it wrapped up? Editman and HV are still fighting the snow monster. Marc can take Ziccarra's body back to Earth I'll have the funeral. 

Marc always knew how to bring her from the bottom of a pit, it was the words he chose and the way he delivered them that usually resurrected her mood. Maya picked up Alex and took him to his crib, after his last feeding she was almost sure he wasn't going to be up again. Returning to her room, she slowly walked towards Marc whom was laying on her bed; removing her shirt she slowly climbed on top of him and placed very strategic and erotic kisses around his neck, "I appreciate you baby" 

(I thought so too)
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@The Dark Huntress: Haha I think I make a noob mistake at least once every time I log on here.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Mercy_

@Mr. Mercury:I have my fair share, trust me on that one.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@The Dark Huntress: Well I don't ever catch em

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@Maya Lopez:

No Caption Provided

He could feel it while they were making clamorous love, they were growing together. Things were changing and he could feel the indicator in the core of his chest. His soul wanted to take his emotion to another level, he didn't know where, but as they tangled together in the sheets he wanted to utter heavy words to her. Instead, he made sounds of pleasure or sighed her name. In a relationship with a psychic, his thoughts were as naked as he physically was now. But with his spirits floating high in another cosmic plane, Marc relished the vulnerability with an after-love-fatigue and took Maya in a warm embrace. Finally letting her take his stubborn heart completely.

(I know, my response is late)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#149  Edited By shanana
@Mr. Mercury: O_o Oh man my nipples got hard LMAO
Hi_Voltage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points