@Flucks: Good. I was hoping for one of these :P

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By _Titan

@Impero: Impero thinks he's sooo smart, but he forgets rule 1 in the players handbook

You can't turn ainto a

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Clara Mass
@Impero : Grasping his palms, she walks backwards while her eyes remain gazing into his hypnotic pupils.  Together they'd take this wounded world without a moment's delay.  With her only stipulation accepted, Master Shinji would be proud of her willingness to protect the reborn nation.  "Go back to headquarters and remember to put dinner on my tab."  All she can think of is having Impero by her side.  As in addition to her internationally decorated family, he'd become a useful asset after all.  "Before we make a date...have you ever had fun in a park?" 
Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Ishin

@Flucks: Haha well what he's got in store for Clarice fits in well with her personality :P

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By _Titan

@Impero: I wanna see what the hell you got cookin' man, the plan just keeps unfolding though lol

@Clara Mass: Hm,. I need a three letter word for sex...

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Ishin

@Clara Mass: "Hehe, please", the cunning strategist replied in regards to her request for dinner, however, he had anticipated her acceptance to his proposal beforehand, a testament to his intellect perhaps. "Calm yourself Clarice", mysterious Impero advised, his hands now folded behind his back as he confidently walked forward, his posture one of composure and poise. "Impero will see you soon", he stated before walking into a shadowy section of the park and mysteriously vanishing. With an important phase of his plan complete, he could now transition into the next one. "All according to plan".

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Ishin

@Flucks: Hehe you'll see soon. A reasonable portion of one of his major objectives will be revealed in the CoO RPG.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By _Titan

@Impero: Tides? thats what I'm talkin about! who's up next in that?

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Ishin

@Flucks: You know it ;) I'm not sure but I'm dropping a post tomorrow anyway :P

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Clara Mass
@Impero: Impervious Impero leaves as quickly as he appeared.  She pulls the ring off her finger and slips the hardened object into her pocket.  As expected he acquired her assistance for whatever goals he may posses, not because he's intellectual, but instead requires a woman of her fame to handle situations he cannot.  Clarice is no fool.  Without her this man is nothing but sheep trying on wolf's clothing.  "Another one falls into the trap."  Her cumbersome lip quivers.  "This will be fun."  Although they seemed like two opposites, they'd put all feelings aside and work as a unit.  Love has no rooms for the plans they'll execute.
_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By _Titan

@Impero: Wooooord, I have a few guesses, but I'd rather watch it go down

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Ishin

@Flucks: Well, all I can say is that whatever's gonna be revealed, it's nowhere near as big as his endgame :P

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Clara Mass
@Flucks : Clarice will probably make an appearance in that rpg as his wife ;)
_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By _Titan

@Clara Mass: You've entered...the vinelight zone

@Impero: interesting

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Ishin

@Flucks: Took me a while to actually decide on what his endgame was, up until two days ago, I had no idea :P

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#166  Edited By VictorGrey

WHAAATTT.....

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Clara Mass

@VictorGrey : Distracts! Btw I'm gonna work on a post ^_^

In the writing mood

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By _Titan

@Impero: Makes me think about a little convo we had a few days ago... eh? ;)

btw, Saw zuko's ancestor for the first time...scratch that off the list :P

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Ishin

@Flucks: Haha I had a lot of ideas but I wanted something really out of the box :P

Could be his nephew, maybe.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By VictorGrey

@Clara Mass: Political Powers?

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By _Titan

@Impero: Thats what I like to hear, something nobody would catch onto.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Ishin

@Flucks: Exactly.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Clara Mass

Hitting the practice dummy with adrenaline higher than ever before, the tanned brawler tears the plastic apart. After some time spent in the tanning saloon and having the Asians file her nails, thee flawless phenomenon wonders why hatred follows her every move. Although she murdered Mikepool, had no one asked her why? No instead they believe what the wish and the so called opinion of his ghostly form. Engaged to Impero comforts her boundary breaking ego but at times like this, when her conscience is weakened, tears roll down her unblemished skin. Had she gone to far off the edge? Had she become the monster she had so strongly fought against in her early days as a heroine? Conflicted more than ever the practice session comes to an abrupt end as her rage lights the dummy on fire. Fellow security officers enter the combat zone but she angrily signals their caring eyes to disperse.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By _Titan

A red bolt of lightnng strikes the top of a mountain outside of Nippon,a marron shadowed figure can be seen on the edge

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#175  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Clara Mass: (Daaaawwww Clara has feelings ;P)

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By VictorGrey

@Mikepool said:

@Clara Mass: (Daaaawwww Clara has feelings ;P)

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Clara Mass

@Flucks : Naito armored guards from thee Nippon Empire's justice department walk along the mountainous land. Under the leadership of Security Director Zeraz, the sound of lightning breaking through the country's force field has brought worry into the soul's of its citizens. "Ma'm there's a man up ahead." Alarmed at the mention of maroon colored energy, the violet eyed fighter remember her night at Loner's days ago. Clarice Michelle is awfully flattered by this man's clingy nature. "Fire on sight!"

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By _Titan

@Clara Mass: (you evil b!tch you xD)

The Jersey Devil stands his ground as heavy rounds and cannon shells fire on his position. the force stands calm, with a devilish smile on his face. Reaching one hand upward, he seems to vibrate with a red luminescence, stopping all the metallic rounds with a flick of his wrist, in midflight. They rotate swiftly and descend on the crowd of enforcers, most targeted, was the poorly wired turncoat, Zeraz

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#179  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Badass thread (although the all caps is driving my ocd crazy):P

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Clara Mass

@Flucks : (the best kind)

His first capability is the power to redirect firepower. She's unable to think properly as a wall of telekinesis protects brave men and women. One single fly away grazes the skin of the left shoulder. Taken back the auburn haired killer falls to a knee. "Photon blasters position!" He would not make a mockery of Nippon security. Gambler's little puppet was far more stupid than his looks.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By _Titan

@Gambler: Ah yeah, now that you point it out I see what you mean

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Clara Mass

@Gambler : Thank you and caps is amaze balls

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By _Titan

@Clara Mass: In random shots, the Flucks the don't giver (:P) begins to flash out of sight in crimson neon, reappearing closer each time, his massive stature more apparent on each jump,His Empty psychotic smile stretches larger at every point. He lands less than aninch away from the Zeraz female and kisses her on the cheek, "Congratulations...HAHAHAHAHA!" His vemous eyes lock with her as he lets out a bonechilling laugh and dissapears into the magnetosphere, leaving scorched earth on the tarred road in front of her, his voice still echoing simultaneous with the thunder crack

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Clara Mass

@Flucks : Flabbergasted expressions watch as his lips touch the heavenly structured face of Clarice Michelle. His psychotic laugh is but a message for things to come but she too has a present for Surkit's brother. Swiftly scratching his bottom lip with a single swipe of her precious index finger, the rest of her adrenaline rushed attack is met by emptiness. Tattered grass sits before her, his maniacal voice stuck inside her complex mind. Clarice drops to her knees, slightly disappointed by her teams first failure. "Alert Surkit immediately. I have his brother's blood...we're gonna locate that bastard!" Somewhat frightened by this night's crazy happenings...she wonders if she's garnered her first ever rogue.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#185  Edited By Mercy_

Clara's blue...

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Clara Mass

@Mercy_ : She's a member of the Trinity. And is working with Impero for something heroic ;)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Mercy_

Impero and Clara doing something heroic...I can't be the only one who sees the flaw in this.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Surkit

@Mercy_: (And Mercy's a mod get over it :P)

@Clara Mass: While in the rec room a red alert passes the screen followed by a message from the Kamikaji "Sir, Ms.Zeraz requests you immediately, she says says it has to do with your brother!" he drops the controller stunned whispering, 'Cleric...?' He heads out and begins running until the kinetic energy is absorbed for a shock kick. In one leap he lands on the grass exactly where Flucks had, "What the hell are you talking about Clarice?" He asks,confused as to knowledge, his only brother had died years ago of a fatal gunshot.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#189  Edited By _Sojourn_

Mercy- mmmhmmm it's fishy

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Surkit

@Mercy_ said:

Impero and Clara doing something heroic...I can't be the only one who sees the flaw in this.

Who said Impero was?

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Clara Mass

@Surkit : Startled by his quickened arrival the frazzled heroine falls on her bottom. "You don't know do you?" A nervous laugh slips from her serpent tongue. Her still beating heart feels the discomfort in his fragile soul. Bishop honestly has no clue as to what she utters. Eyes close briefly and she remembers the taste of his lips, the touch of Surkit's flesh. Realizing the two were one in the same, similar blood resulted in obvious family relation. "You're brother...h-he's alive."

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Mercy_
@Clara Mass

@Mercy_ : She's a member of the Trinity. And is working with Impero for something heroic ;)

@Surkit ^
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Clara Mass

@Mercy_ : lol You have to wait and see! Clarice deems their act as heroic but Impero would say otherwise.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Surkit

@Mercy_: I know, but I didn't see Impero Co-sign haha I think he's as in the dark as you :P

@Clara Mass: (drammaaatiiicc xP)

He shakes her by the shoulder, "Clarice, look at me. Think hard, what was his name?!"

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Clara Mass

@Surkit : (Clara/Impero thing was already planned out. She's partially aware of his plans. Not to mention she's convinced herself she's a hero)

Shaken by not stirred, Clarice returns to reality embarrassed by her own promiscuity. "He calls himself Flucks...and he knows about you."

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Surkit

@Clara Mass: Flash backwards 10 years. A small boy in blue plays with his older brother, "Here Bishop, I got you a toy truck!" the brother in red says with a genuinely innocent smile. He hands him a cherry red fire engine with a moving ladder, and toy fire men "It's a fiya twuck!" the elated toddler yells in his giddyness as he hands his baby brother the birthday gift, "Fluck, fluck!" the tiy brown boy yells in his childish excitement

Now

The information was too close for comfort...who the hell knew him well enough to imitate his brother? Nobody, not even his deceased parents, shared that memory. Was this a ruse set by Clarice herself...were the others right about her?

(Aaaand scene :) )

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Clara Mass

@Surkit : It's like a ghost has torn him away from the here and now. Officer Ramirez and Anderson help their boss onto her feet. Clutching her still open wound, attention is placed into restoring her health. As the bullet is pushed out of muscle the head of Nippon security sighs in a sense of relief. Part of her saddened that Surkit may not believe her after all. Was she truly the monster people sought her out to be? Was trust no longer her's to obtain? Clarice eagerly awaits his response. Her toys had become self-aware as of late. Meanwhile, the subconscious cannot decide whether it is good or evil incarnate.

(Dun! Dun! Dun!)

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Surkit

@Clara Mass: I wanna leave it, just because I know it's gonna be fun as hell to pick back up X)

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Clara Mass

@Surkit : Oh I know...I just wanted last word >__< I like writing conflicted Clarice who acts different depending who she's with.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By _Titan

@Clara Mass:when don't you :P It's fun to step out of the same old reactions sometimes