TRINITY NIPPON

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Thee_Champion

@Angeni: Exits the headquarters, however, just as he was on the verge of heading towards Monroe Park for a tranquil walk, Alceus spotted his fiancee. "Hey", he waved with a warm smile.

Trinity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Trinity_

UPDATED OP

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Clara Mass

I'm in official member! 

Like a BOSS

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By Angeni

@Olympian_Champion: Helena watched as her fiance exited the headquarters and spotted her hovering above."Come up here."She called out before landing on top of the building and taking a seat at the edge.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Clara Mass
@Angeni : @Olympian_Champion : Two snipers aimed at their head.  Clarice could kill them now if she wished but than again, she promised to never touch their pretty little heads so long as she was a member of the Trinity.  Sadly sighing she calls off the hit men and returns to sipping her coffee. 
Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Surkit

@Angeni: @Olympian_Champion: Did either of you get a pm from a lady liberty? She seems cool and wants to join the god squad I think

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Thee_Champion

@Angeni: Helena was quick to request that he fly to the headquarter's roof to meet with her. Taking off, Alceus gently landed on the rooftop, standing beside his fiancee. Taking a seat next to her, he asked, "I'm here, what's up?".

@Clara Mass: The various sniper-men aimed their firearms at the divine duo, an underestimation of Alceus' immense durability. He has endured far far worse, more than even the very Earth itself could withstand. Having detected their various energy-signatures prior to their deployment, The Champion simply shrugged off their presence.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Thee_Champion

@Surkit: We're talking to her in a PM.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Clara Mass

4,000 posts! 

I have no life 
Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Angeni

@Clara Mass: @Olympian_Champion: Helena shrugged and kept her ocean blue eyes toward the direction of the sniper who now ran off."You wish to know about Thalia?".Helena asked, turning her attention to her fiance.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Thee_Champion

@Angeni: "Yeah, shoot", he said, maintaining eye contact, clearly interested in knowing of Thalia.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Clara Mass
Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Surkit

@Olympian_Champion: cool

@Clara Mass: So you follow up the I have no life with a spam gif xD

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Angeni

@Olympian_Champion: Helena took a deep breath and began to tell her fiance all about the horrible night in Athens.Chains of Olympus

(Read what happened. The story is too long and I didn't want to write a paragraph explaining what had happened. :P)

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Thee_Champion

@Angeni: The expression of surprise and shock completely consumed Alceus' face. Warmly hugging his fiancée as a form of comfort, he assured her that all will be well, "I'm sorry for what's happened. I'll help you any way I can", he promised, his icy blue eyes staring straight into hers.

(I've been reading that RPG since it started so I have a good grasp on it :))

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Surkit

@Olympian_Champion: @Angeni: (I know OC doesn;t want to be king yet, but when the hell is the wedding with the inevitable attack? )

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Thee_Champion

@Surkit: That's up to Angeni.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Surkit

@Olympian_Champion: She's scared of commitment! :P *points to the nonexistant online bar, surely proving she's got cold feet* haha jk

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Angeni

@Olympian_Champion: Helena hugged her fiance tightly and held back her tears because she didn't want to reveal her weakness."You already know what must be done."She whispered, her ocean blue eyes staring into his.

(Cool! :D)

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Angeni

@Olympian_Champion: @Surkit: It will be happening after the maze RPG. xD

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Surkit

@Angeni: lol awesome, I call best man if vic hasn't :P if he has I want to be the ring bearer, with a bow on my head holding it

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Thee_Champion

@Surkit: Haha, maybe :P

@Angeni: He wasn't certain, but somehow, Alceus could sense the sorrow that haunted Helena, the tears she so relentlessly fought to conceal. "I do. Helena, don't worry. I'll do everything I can", he smiled, gently stroking her soft cheeks.

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Angeni

@Olympian_Champion: "Hector and Victor have already planned on joining us on this adventure which is great because we're gonna need all the help we can get."Helena said before kissing his soft lips.

@Surkit: (LMAO! Victor has already called best man. :P)

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Thee_Champion

@Angeni: "Good. We'll do this", Alceus smiled before passionately kissing her tender lips as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I won't fail you", he smiled, briefly pulling away from her before planting his soft moist lips on hers.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Surkit

@Angeni:

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Angeni

@Olympian_Champion: Helena wrapped her arms around his neck and the two shared a passionate kiss while the sun was beginning to set."You told me you wanted to speak with me before, correct?".She asked, staring into his eyes.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Thee_Champion

@Angeni: As their soft lips met in romantic embrace, Alceus sensually rubbed his fiancee's thigh before slowly pulling himself away from her. "Yeah. I remember asking you about the wedding, I'm just as excited as you are but this isn't how I imagined our wedding would be like. I always imagined my father there with me", he admitted.

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Angeni

@Olympian_Champion: Apollo the god of the sun, appeared as a tanned, muscular man with completely golden eyes, wearing a golden Corinthian helmet that uses one metal ridge instead of hair, a golden shoulder guard, golden arm guards with decorative eagle designs, a golden belt, and arm and shin guards."I just love happy endings."Apollo chuckled from behind the two before removing his helmet and revealing his blondish hair. "Apollo, what brings you here?".Helena asked curiously while looking somewhat kind of embarrassed because she use to have a huge crush on him when she was a little girl."I am here to speak with my favorite half- brother."Apollo winked.

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Angeni

@Surkit: LMAO!!!! I have a Yorkie in real life. ;3

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Thee_Champion

@Angeni: Abruptly, Apollo made his entrance. A slight chuckle escaped Alceus as he took notice of Helena's embarrassed facial expression. "I'll elaborate when Apollo leaves", he said, standing to his full height as he turned to face his brother. "So what's up Apollo?", he smiled, extending his hand for a handshake.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Surkit

@Angeni: lol, my aunt does, their cute as hell

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Thee_Champion

@Surkit: LOL I got a Labrador.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Surkit

@Olympian_Champion: their great, really loyal. Personally I've got a pitbull. Hands down the most misunderstood domesticated animal.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Thee_Champion

@Surkit: Damn straight they're loyal. I've never seen anybody get as happy as my Labrador does when I get home. You're right about Pitbulls. Personally I don't believe any of that nonsense, I've got so many friends with Pitbulls that you just have to realize they're nothing like what people make them out to seem.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Surkit

@Olympian_Champion: hah yeah i noticed that about them, other dogs won't even expect you to be coming back, Labs will perch on window and wait for you haha. Yeah they get a bad rep, just because their strong mainly. Because you can take any kind of dog and throw it in a ring, eventually it'll get aggressive. Pits are just the most lethal. You know they used to be like baby sitters back in the day, until that rep go around? People would really buy pits for the sake of guarding their kids. Mine is lik that, I have a niece and if she were another dog or an adult, he would mangle her but he always lets her pull on his ears and stuff, but will eventually bite you if you yell around the kid. protective as hell lol

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Angeni

@Olympian_Champion: Apollo shook his hand and patted his half-brother shoulder."I am here to deliver a message since Hermes is still recovering from his incident with Clara Mass."Apollo said nervously while eying the area to see if anyone had heard him."Anyway, I think you should really tell your fiancee about all the things you've done while growing up if you know what I mean?".Apollo whispered before rubbing the beck of his neck and whistling.

@Surkit: I know! >_< xD

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Thee_Champion

@Surkit: Haha yeah. Mine has already memorized my morning schedule so she waits outside the door for me every morning. Man I love Pitbulls, well I like all kinds of animals but I always liked how athletically built pits are. They're pretty calm, nothing like their rep. LOL at your protective dog.

@Angeni: "Okay, no problem. What's the message?", Alceus asked curiously before laughingly softly at Apollo's final suggestion, "Yeah of course. The point about talking to her now is not only to say how I'm disappointed how Zeus turned out but to tell her everything, how I was growing up, and I'm sure she'll tell me how she was".

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By _Titan

@Olympian_Champion: Haha. My cuz has a lab, He goes outside at night, runs over to the white castle,(caught him on camera) and pretends to look sad and beat up or something right outside the drive-thru, lifts his paw and everything, and waits for people to give him food XD

Yeah they can get built, but I keep mine kinda flabby, don't want him being able to overpower me. he was a rescue pup so he's got some bite in him from that.

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Angeni

@Olympian_Champion: Apollo turned away from his brother and stared up at the sky."I will have Athena explain this message because she has been banned from Olympus and it will be easier to explain coming from her mouth."Apollo gave Alceus and Helena a wink before disappearing from a flash of light."Why is Apollo acting awkward? Alceus you must seek my mother, I shall wait for you in Athens."Helena said, suspecting that Apollo had foreseen something.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Thee_Champion

@Flucks: LOL Labradors are clever as f*ck. Mine is just a puppy and she's already figured out how to open the cage to one of my rabbits :P

Hehe I'd keep them built although I can see where you're coming from.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By _Titan

@Angeni: (My dog's name is Apollo! XD)

(Surkit) Walks the halls of the new HQ, the building was fresh, crisp, state-of-the-art. It was obvious it would stand for generations to come. He proceeds to the new recreation room, which had a z-cube 1080, a low-level tech of the gym training simulators.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Thee_Champion

@Angeni: "Alright, thanks", Alceus said, patting his brother on the back before turning back to a concerned Helena. "I'm not sure. He said Athena's got a message for me. I'll see you in Athens. I still have to talk to you though, these interruptions are becoming weird", he chuckled before taking off, heading for Athens.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Clara Mass
@Impero : "Oh heavens no!" She acts afraid of the clicking gunmen; who are increasingly anxious to arrest their very first criminal.  Kissing the forehead of an emotionless mask, the redheaded beau chuckles obnoxiously.  "Impervious Impero! I don't want to be your enemy but I can't have you in Utopia without a care giver."  Jumping back onto her ebony versace heels the mysterious lass twirls around like a ballerina.  Clarice analyzes the poise of the aristocratic manipulator.  She sees many possibilities for a toy such as he.  "I say you take me on date.  Present yourself as my boyfriend.  Unless you want something more?"
Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Ishin

@Clara Mass: "Honestly my dear, only a fool would want to make an enemy out of Impero", the cunning enigma chuckles calmly, his dark foreboding eyes set on the several gunmen however. Composed as always, he returns his attention to the lovely redhead who makes an interesting suggestion. "Boyfriend? Please", mysterious Impero laughs off Clarice's suggestion before rising to his feet and calmly approaching her. Gently wrapping his arm around her flawless waist, the living mystery's mask mere inches away from Clarice's face as his charming yet intimidating eyes stared into hers. "Why don't you marry me instead?", he suggested, putting forth a serious demeanor. He had plans for her, she would be extremely useful in accelerating his plans.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Clara Mass
@Impero : Eyes widen at his words.  Had she fallen into some type of wet dream or had really blessed her with a better man?  Betrothed to man of his stature meant an acceleration of her nefarious needs.  Hands placed onto an awfully intimidating mask, Clara Mass gently kisses the part where his lips belong.  "Only on one condition.  Thee Nippon Empire is off limits."   Her voice is stern and the heart steadies as eyes meet.  "Oh and get down on one knee...propose." Security inches closer.  His next movement will determine their future together.
Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Ishin

@Clara Mass: Her demands were clever, for now at least, he had no choice but to accept them. Given the current security force that surrounds them, he is in no position to negotiate, or is he? "Very well my dear. This empire is off my radar", he agreed, "But a man of my class does not get down on one knee. But I will do you this", the masked mystery said, calmly pulling out an unscathed diamond ring from his pocket, gently slipping it into Clarice's finger. "Marry me, Clarice Zeraz. Think of the possibilities", he smirked, should she accept, then his plans are practically guaranteed to succeed.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Clara Mass
@Impero : "Ma'm must we intervene?" Hollered the deputy name Barney, his voice of concern tickled her ego.  A circle of guards inch closer to their primary target.  Momentarily distracted by the size of the ring; Clara Mass giggles excitingly.  "I accept. Only because my heart urns for fun."  She looks at the ring once more.  Marrying a total stranger is an action frowned upon in the house of Zeraz.  However, she felt more of connection to this man rather than her previous husband.  A devilish smirk plastered onto an unblemished face.  "Stand down. This is my fiance your pointing weapons at."  With that said, she indirectly reveals her control over Nippon's security.
Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Ishin

@Clara Mass: A triumphant smirk is concealed by his unique mask as Clarice readily accepts his proposal. "And fun we shall have", the charming puppeteer promised, gently caressing the redhead's chin. "Soon", he continued, his alluring eyes trailing away from Clarice's as he turned to the security force, "Gentlemen, I do believe we're done here", he chuckled lightly. With Clarice at such easy access, there would be no obstacle in his plans.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#149  Edited By Mercy_

O___________________________o

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers