• 172 results
#51 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

SW:I believe he is rogue,or a spy.

#52 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

"What the hell are you talking about?"

#53 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

SW:It is something that has happened to us.Optimus declared war on us,and we're giving him war.Heck we're even recruiting Deciptacons.But we are not protectors of Earth no more.We help no one.And I don't appreciate people like you.So tell me what are you doing here!

#54 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

"Who is your commander?" BK asks.

#55 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

(cool.)

SW:What brought you here?

#56 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

"What are you talking about?! I haven't even been here for years! I've been on a mission in the Qillu galaxy." (Made it up)

#57 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

(We're in Earth's moon.)

SW:That autobot will perish.

#58 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

"I got a call from Red Alert. He told me something was going on here so I came back to Earth's moon."
Post Edited:2007-09-03 18:44:52

#59 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

(Whoops I'll edit it) "Wow you guys aren't autobots anymore."

#60 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

SW:Like I said we are neither autobots,nor deciptacons.We will not worry about others or help them.After what happened to us we will never protect.We tried to restore Earth,but it was not possible.

#61 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

"Why are you guys doing this?! Wheres Optimus Prime?!"
Post Edited:2007-09-03 18:49:41

#62 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

SW:We have no choice,but to fight back.We tried reasoning.Optimus is probably on Earth.

#63 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

SW:I have one question.Who's side are you on?

He says as he transforms in hand minigun into a hand.

#64 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

BK stands there looking HW over.

#65 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

"I'm probably going to talk to him about this."

#66 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

SW:If you are not with us then leave now,but we will not follow you.

#67 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Danny says:

"sonicmora says:
"SW:I have one question.Who's side are you on? He says as he transforms in hand minigun into a hand."
"What you just told me I don't know. I've always been a Autobot but now with a war like this everything is so confusing." "

yea i know i was asking if u were on any side.

#68 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"SW:I have one question.Who's side are you on? He says as he transforms in hand minigun into a hand."

"What you just told me I don't know. I've always been a Autobot but now with a war like this everything is so confusing."

#69 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

BK stands and his weapons deactivate. "Prime will tell you lies to bring you into his flock."

#70 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

SW:He'll be back BK.

#71 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

HW puts his gun away. "Fine." HW enters his ship and flies off towards Earth.

#72 Posted by Rift (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Another being crashes into the surface of the moon, landing dead center in the middle of a crater, the figure slowly gets up and scans his surrounding area, he jumps out of the crater and looks around

#73 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

"Hopefully as an Ally or he wont be here for long."

#74 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

SW:BK another mass object.Go check it out.Jeez what's up with all these disturbences?

#75 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

"Roger." BK trans forms into his King Tiget Tank and speeds off towards the crater.
Post Edited:2007-09-03 19:05:34

#76 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

SW in his communicator:It seems to be in your area.

#77 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

As HotWheels heads to the Earth's surface his ship is blasted. "I've been hit!" HotWheels's ship crashes in the desert. Once it hits the ground it explodes forming a mushroom cloud in the sky. HotWheels slowly reboots his systems. "What shot me?" "I did." A stranger says. HotWheels looks up to see Red Alert pointing a gun at him.

#78 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

SW:Be careful.

#79 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

"Im almost there." BK soon arraives at the crater.

#80 Posted by Rift (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Nitro looks to his left as he sees another robitic form, apporch his glowing green eyes stair but he doesnt say anything

#81 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

"Dam it I can barely move!" says HotWheels as he tries to move.

"Thats good to here. Optimus and the rest of us can't trust anyone. Were going to protect this planet from the rest of you." says Red Alert with a smile.

"So they were right."

"If you mean SW it must mean that you are working with them." Red Alert holds his gun tightly.

"Please don't do this. I just got back to see what is going on! I didn't do anything wrong! You were the one who called me!" yells HotWheels.

"You talked to them. Your against the Autobots." Red Alert shoots HotWheels. HotWheels goes flying out of the destroyed ship and crashes in the sand.

#82 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

"Identify yourself." BlitzKrieg says ti Nitro

#83 Posted by Rift (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Nitro looks at Bk, he doesnt say anything at first he just walks foreward towards BK

#84 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

SW:What's your status BK?

#85 Posted by Intangible (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

any chance i could be something other than a transformer? i dont really like 'em but this is the only RPG active tht sounds okay

#86 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

"I have encountered another one, he is not speaking." BK brings his weapons up. "Identify yourself."

#87 Posted by Rift (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Nitro walks foreward he place his hand up and slowly moves BKs weapon so it no longer points at Nitro,"I am Nitro Former Commander in the Autobot army"

#88 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

well you can be an animal or dinosaur that transformers if you like.

#89 Posted by Rift (45 posts) - - Show Bio

"Optimus did not betray me, the way the Autobots fuction did" he said as he looked at BK

#90 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

Rift says:

"Nitro walks foreward he place his hand up and slowly moves BKs weapon so it no longer points at Nitro,"I am Nitro Former Commander in the Autobot army""
"Did Optimus betray you aswell?"
#91 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

HotWheels tries to get up but his systems are badly damaged. Red Alert walks up to him and points his gun at HotWheels's chest. He pulls the trigger and fires at HotWheels point blank. HotWheels goes offline.

#92 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

brb in 10 min.i'm going to go eat.

#93 Posted by Rift (45 posts) - - Show Bio

He shook his head,"Im with no on, i am now just a drifter, autobots way is not one i wish to follow niether is that of the decepticons"

#94 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

"So are with Prime or Primal?"

#95 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Alert leaves HotWheels's body. "Mission complete." He says to himself as he tranforms into his vehicle mode and drives off. HotWheels lays on the sand. Thats all he can do.

#96 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

"Then you will fit in with us we are niether as well, we have both autobots and Decepticons we follow no way."

#97 Posted by Rift (45 posts) - - Show Bio

(im gonna do this if agent doesnt mind)

Bladerunner watched this horrific act from behind a rock, he couldnt believe how his fellow auto bot just did that he slowly made his way over to HW

Nitro looked at BK,"tell me more"

#98 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught orbital bounces down on cybtertron. "Dreadnaught reporting for duty" said dreadnaught.

#99 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

"Come and meet Shadow Wing he can fill you in."

#100 Posted by Agent Danny (448 posts) - - Show Bio

Rift says:

"(im gonna do this if agent doesnt mind) Bladerunner watched this horrific act from behind a rock, he couldnt believe how his fellow auto bot just did that he slowly made his way over to HW Nitro looked at BK,"tell me more""

(I don't mind) HotWheels armor turns black and grey. (Meaning he is offline)