Tramps Stamp (CyberTech and Cometic Workshop)

• 142 results
Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Tramp

@VictorGrey: ( If it leaves the store... In case of robbery... Feel free to touch. )

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By VictorGrey

@Tramp: (LOL, Victor doesn't rob . . . he's redeemed now :p)

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By 614azrael

@Tramp: Blair followed disrobing anything not masking anything personal as she steped in back. Her clothes set neatly off to the side as she aproached the machines. The vat an enteresting piece of machinery to say the least and the odd fluid it emits in itself catching her ever constantly runing curiosity. "You seam to be taking extra note to comfort me Tramp, don't wory I am sure you know what your doing. This isn't tech just anybody has. I trust you." She ran a finger along the glass as her emerald eyes peered over to the business man. "Well lead the way, I am but the girl looking for wicked tatts I''m not the genius proffesional in the room."

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By 614azrael

@VictorGrey: (for the record im not ignoring you to be mean, just hard to add you in when busy in other stuff ;p)

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By VictorGrey

@614azrael: (It's cool, in character stuff :p)

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Tramp

@614azrael:

Tramp smiles. As he hooks a harness up and puts it into place.

"Put this strap around your torso, and I will lower you into the vat from above... Once inside put the mask that is inside on... And I will be able to talk to you... You will also be able to talk to me... Then I will set the air flow to whatever makes you comfortable... It will be up high at first... So just talk me threw it."

Then Tramp makes his way over to the monators and keeps track of the field emiters, and tracking beacons.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By 614azrael

@Tramp: Blair goes through the process of geting straped in and lowered into the vat. The air flow at first was stifling through a sequence of distorted grunts and words however she was able to lower it to apropriate levels. "Does it come with a mute switch? Because that would be awesome customer an anoying b!tch and you just shut her out. Hell if you got something like it for everyday use I might buy that to." The demon laughed as the sound of whiring machines and devices kicked in.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By VictorGrey

Wandering around the shop, Victors curiosity peaked as to what was behind closed curtains, but chose not to delve into it otherwise. He was interested more into the exteriors items as he liked his body the way it was and wouldn't prefer any metal objects inside his body. He chose to observe extensions of the body.

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Tramp

@614azrael:

Tramp gives her the thumbs up, as he flips it to mute for a moment to tease her. And then turns the volume back on.

"How do you feel in there?"Beautiful he thinks to himself, but also keeps it to himself.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By 614azrael

@Tramp: Her dementedly cute giggle sounds surprisingly even more vile from the device over her mouth. "Fantastic its slightly thick makes me think of slightly watered down blood." He was an orc, and ontop of that Azrael was not a secretive monster. Voicing who she is was something natural for her in any place. "Something telse me this taste less amazing, anywho release the flesh eaters, or miniture regergertators or needly nanos. You know whatever it is you do."

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Tramp

@614azrael:

"Oh... They are already in there with you... They are getting to know your body as we speak."Lucky bastards, Tramp says under his breath. As he watches the activity feed, and smokes a cigar.

"If it helps any... I am not really an Orc... I just look like one. My parants were human... I am what is known as a Mutant... I am also a Cyborg. The Orc features is just what I was born with for some unexplainable reason... I hope that helps you understand me better.... My folks are... were japanese."

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By 614azrael

@Tramp: "They had better play nice and do their job getting to know my skin isn't cheap you know." She continued to tease before listening to Tramp give her some background. "I'm sorry to have come off a little harsher than needed if I did. Lost my daughter and husband on the same day have a bit of spite to their killers and what they happen to be ttied to. Should of gauged better from the diffrent skin tone, just because one looks human doesn't mean they are. Could be same for an ork or orc as well. Sorry your parents died? Care if I ask how, or who they were?"

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Tramp

@614azrael:

" Well in the states when you look like an Orc... Your an Orc... In Japan when you look like an Orc... Your an Oni."

Tramp looks down at his hands, as shadows of his past fill his mind.

" I was the reason they are dead now... They died saving me from an angry mob. My own people thought I was a demon so they murderd my mother and father calling her a whore to the devils of the earth... As they tore her apart infront of my own eyes."

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By 614azrael

@Tramp:"Figures they would resort to such, leave it to humanity to jump the gun. One mishap or diffrence and your a monster. Look on the bright side though, they died for you clearly you matter to some." She remarks while looking at the fluid loving how her abilities over metal let her feal them and yet not a single thing apeared to be in sight. "And your not the reason they died its human stupidity that caused that." Azrael was starting to be able to relate, Hex coming to mind as Tramp told his tale.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By VictorGrey

After viewing everything there was in the facility, it became clear this would take some time, and so Victor decided to return at a later date as he walked out the door.

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Tramp

@614azrael:

Tramp kicks back in his chair and continues to watch the lovely lady take her bath... He knew about the so called god in the other room, and he knew that this indivdual was brash, self involved, and apparently couldn't read house rules and underlined sections very well... Tramp simply didn't care, having ones priorities in life lined up in a perfect row was a luxury to be sure. Tramps priority at the moment being taking care of the half naked lovely floating in green nano-goo at this very moment.

Tramp smiles while smoking his cigar, his eyes are treated with visions of stunning beauty. The Orc's eyes finally take notice to his own appearance he sees how messy his own shirt is, as his cheeks flush pink with embrassment. He takes his dirty gray shirt off, and throws it in the nearby trashcan, then he drenches it with zippo lighter fluid and sparks it up. Setting both the shirt and the accelerant's fumes on fire, burning away at both until there is nothing less but the steel can. Tramp who is a known lover of fire does not stop to watch the flames however, due to Azrael's presence being his only real concern.

Tramp walks over to the nearby rinsing station as he cleans up his upper body, neck and face. There is also a small dresser nearby which has some extra clothing stuffed into it, Tramp riffles threw the T-shirts as he comes across the Guns & Roses appetite for destruction skulls & cross combo, on black. He smells the shirt and then puts it on, as that it smells clean enough. Now that he is feeling less gross he retakes his spot in his chair watching the show.

"Almost done... I hope you have enjoyed your spa treatment."he says in a smart-ass tone.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By 614azrael
Blair watched his movements with curiosity. Her eyes swaping for elemental when he left her sight. Allowing her to sence where he was as she was left more or less to simply lay there. Being someone who was always spilling blood n staying active, the concept of siting around was not something she was partual to. "this stuff smells funny...just saying. Glad i'm not on a schedule this is well worth the wait but im not the patient type.
  @Tramp
Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Tramp
Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Tramp

@614azrael:

Tramp walks up to the tank and taps on the glass with his fingers.

"You have about 5 more minutes... Think you can handle that?"

Tramp watches and waits with her while the last five minutes runs out, and then he gets her out of there. He lowers her soaking wet body to the floor, and then throws her a towl.

"Try it out."

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By 614azrael
Doing her best to be patient she waits for the process to finish. Once given the towel Az heated it drying herself off in little to no time. Allowing her to pay more attention to the designs. All of her body laced in a constant moving pattern. It was much like a snake coiling around its prey. The demonic and dragon designs snapping talons and jaws. "this is sertainly worth whatever you think the cost is Tramp."
  @Tramp
Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Tramp

@614azrael:

Tramp smiles as he watches her admire his handy-work... He would settle for a kiss... But he keeps that information to himself. He only just met Azrael a little while before this, and he didn't want her to get the wrong idea about him. It seemed odd to Tramp the way, random strangers would take a shine to him right off the bat. However when it actaully counted for something he was often times sol.

"3 G's sounds about right."he shaves off 2... the going rate is 5 G's on that much Smart-Ink.

"As for the battle droids... 10G's a piece is the best I can do."he takes a hit, but he is hopful it will play in his favor that is a 50% sale he just made for this women.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By 614azrael
It sounded alot cheeper then it should of veen, if looking good got her a discount however that was fine. That and the number ended on one she liked. Drawing a circle in the air gave way to a firey brimstone smelling rift. Blair never cared for a purse or even a wallet it was a diversion plucking it from a safe place in Rigus was more her style. Thumbing through it she grabbed the thirteen grand needed and hand ed it over as the portal vanished. "im not complaining and its to late now, thirteen sounds like a steel. Im a murderer not a thief you want something else let me know." Blair winked as she went about sliping her leather atire back on.
  @Tramp
Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Tramp

@614azrael:

He decides to go for broke. Not sure what will happen, but anything is better than wondering what would have happened. So he pulls his big boy pants on, and just asks the girl out. He has a slight smirk on his face as he says...

"How about a date?"

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By 614azrael

It wasn't all that surprising or hard to agree to. That and considering the moving ink along her skin things seamed fair enough. "sure why not, wouldn't expect to many others but can atleast spare one night."
  @Tramp
Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Tramp

@614azrael:

Tramp smiles from ear to ear.

"Well... I am going to get hot on delivering these to your HQ, care to tag along?"

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By 614azrael
"sure why not, isn't the most exilerating date but im sure you can make up for it." The demented woman answered.
  @Tramp
Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Tramp

" I never meant for the transportation of your goods to be our date... I just didn't feel like making the trip alone."

Tramp grabs his jeather jacket, as he locks up the front of his shop and turns on the security grid.

"Come follow me out this back enterance... We have about 15 seconds to get out of here or this place is going to get really interesting."

Tramp opens the rear door, for the lady.

( Going out for some food... Will be back on when I get back Azzy. Your sissy loves you. )

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By 614azrael
(i hearts you ^_^) "i should probably inform you warning labels only encourage me. Part of me wants to just start walking in sircles and wait for security to kick in." Aza mused while following the 'orc'.
  @Tramp
Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Tramp
@614azrael

Tramp smiles as he watches her with utter most respect in his eyes. 

"I believe you... You are going to get me into a great deal of trouble someday... Mark my words... Not that I am not looking forward to it... Because I am."
_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By _Superstar_

@Tramp: "Traaaaaamp" Thane called for his best friend while stepping into the entrance, trying to contain himself for once in respect for Tramp.

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Tramp

The next day

@xGRINNERx:

Tramp can here Buddy yelling his name, as he is helping Thursay practice her CPR training.

"What do you want now?"its a love hate love hate, hate love... You get the idea.

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By _Superstar_

@Tramp: "I wanNA!...I wanna...help around THH-The store" It looked as if his kindness was going to make him detonate.

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Tramp

@xGRINNERx:

Tramp looks at Buddy, with a smirk on his face.

"I think you made the wrong turn at Albuquerque... You should have made a left turn."

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By _Superstar_

@Tramp: A flame bursts from his ear and blood comes shooting straight out of his nose, "IM TRYING TO BE A BUD!" Says the eye twitching Thane.

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Tramp

@xGRINNERx: "HOWS THAT WORKIN OUT FOR YA, PAL!!?"

Tramps neck is pulsing with vain bulging action, as his KungFu grip hand with Thumb of DOOM combo squeezes at Buddies neck.

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By _Superstar_

@Tramp: "NOOOOOT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" Thane's head explodes into a bloody mess, the another one grows back instantly. "Well talk about getting aHEAD! HAHAHAHAAAA!"

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Tramp

@xGRINNERx:

"Did that clear the cobwebs from your wittle tender noggin?"

Tramp chuckles as he introduces Buddy to Thurday.

"This lovely young Nurse is Thursday... My lady. Thursday this is Buddy."

"Its nice to meet you... Mr Buddy."she holds her hand out for a shake.

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By _Superstar_

@Tramp: Thane slaps his hand against Thursday's and delivers a joy buzzing shock, "A PLEASURE! To meet you THURSDAY! So do you have a sister named Friday?"

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Tramp

@xGRINNERx:

"Kind of..."she says as she pulls her hand away from the strange man.

Tramp looks like he could bite a bowling ball in half, so he does just before saying...

"WHATS THE WISE IDEA OF SQUEEZING MY LADIES HAND WITH A SHOCK BUZZER YOU BIRD BRAIN... I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO HAND HER A MILK-SHAKE!?"

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By _Superstar_

@Tramp: "OH! I CAN DO THAT!" Thane nods and pulls out a hose from his pocket, and hoses her down with milkshake, then ever so gently puts a cherry on the top of her head, "ONE THURSDAY MILKSHAKE!" Thane says with a Bronx accent and cackles.

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Tramp

@xGRINNERx: "There is a mime in China that says he knows you."

Tramp says as he flips a switch on the wall... That was designed to teleport and keep Thane out of the shop, if he is not behaving himself... Thats what he gets for traumatizing Tramps girl friend.

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Tramp

Tramp is smoking a cigar while he works on a new prototype... Something he started working on when he woke up, from a dream about it. Not completely sure what he is doing, his Tech-Haze has taken effect.