Tramps Stamp (CyberTech and Cometic Workshop)

• 142 results
Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Surkit

@VictorGrey: :P lol

think about it man, us noobs gotta stick together, god knows the vets do ;P

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By VictorGrey

@Surkit: Soon, when I am well known on the vine and a veteran, everyone will be looking at that post as a monument to my newbiness :p

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Surkit

@VictorGrey: lol, or ya know, something comes up and you leave the vine, thus being cemented as the vacant noob :P

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By VictorGrey

@Surkit: (I'm very motivated, ask anyone. I doubt i'd leave the vine anytime soon)

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Surkit

@VictorGrey: twas a joke, but some stuffhappens you can't ignore and you could end up M.I.A. , not deserting just AWOL

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By XRiskyX

Looks interesting. Might have to pay this a visit to get my implants upgraded.

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By Tramp

@Risky: I would be honored milady. Step on in, and ol Trampie boy will take a looksy.

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Libertyprime

Rex enters with four other armored men''Hey do you have one of those black market devices that protects your data from getting hacked?''

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Tramp

@Libertyprime: "37... I have 37 of those scrambler devices... And only 5 of which I would actualy recommend"... Tramp pulls a box of devices out from behind the counter..."These are top of the line, State of the art, and all that jazz. Would you like to inspect?"

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Libertyprime

@Tramp: ''Yah you see I have this cyborg friend''Rex sighed annoyed''and well he told me to get one of those scrambled devices to protect his data box from getting hacked, it's at the back of his head''the men behind Rex remained calm but motionless''So what should I get and how much?''

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Tramp

@Libertyprime:

Tramp digs in the box and finds the right one. His hand comes out with bb5xcv.9000. aka black-thunder."Here you go my friend... This little baby is called bb5xcv.9000. also known as Black-Thunder... This will help your cyber-friend out immensely. Their small easy to apply, and work like a charm. Not much goes into making these things so I will set you right... Call it 5 G's and were set."Tramp takes a puff on his cigar.

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Libertyprime

Rex pulls out a 6,000$ from his orange jacket and asked curiously while counting the money ''Do you have anything else you think might be useful, I have one thousand to spare''

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Tramp

@Libertyprime: "1G... Let me think... Nothing realy jumps out at me... A droid of some sort... How about a Gizzlet? A Gizzlet is a small droid that is perfect for getting in and out of places without a hick-up... They are not bulit for battle, and are easy to destroy if descoverd... However, they will quickly relay their findings back to the mother source, and then desolve into a melting pool of liquid steel. I will give you a Gizzlet for 1G... The usual asking price is 2.5... But its your first time and you already spent 5... so I will hook you up."

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Libertyprime

@Tramp: ''Thanks man!''Rex let out a smile and gave the man 6,000$

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Tramp

@Libertyprime: " No thank you for your patronage... I know you are going to love those devices, and I will see you again... Good business is the only business I do."Tramp waves as he takes the cash and sorts into his safe.

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Libertyprime

@Tramp: Rex walks out the shop with the four other men with him, but says one thing aloud to himself before leaving''What a good deal''

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Tramp: "Tramp! Where are you?" Puzzler called out.

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Tramp

@The_Puzzler:

The Orc was working his hands to the bones on some battle droids for Azrael as a gift for Kayle Rez. He see's a man standing up at the counter.

"Yeah... What can I do for ya pal?"

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Tramp: "I need some sort of mechanical heart! And something that repairs skin tissue" Puzzler tries to explain.

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Tramp

@The_Puzzler:

"Got it... And got it... Calm down man... Thats easy peasy. Kids stuff. Do you want a Cyberheart or a Bioheart?"Tramp reaches under the counter and pulls out a medkit box. He opens it and pulls out an injector-gun and four cartridges."This is just what the doctor ordered. Nano-Tech Grade A body repair, inject and watch as all problems become just a painfull memory."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Tramp: "Hmmm..I think Alex would dig a cyber heart...He could be like Robocop..I will take the cyber! And the medkit!" Puzzler smiles.

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Tramp

@The_Puzzler: "Unless he is a Cyborg... I think you best stick with the Bio... Bio stands for Biologicaly enhanced... Its a combination of living tissue and state of the art technology, his body would accept it better. And here you go."Tamp hands the man the Medkit and a Garde A Smart-heart Bio pump, In-Case. Sealed and sterile."There is a direction manual inside the Case. The heart is sealed inside a bag, and the pamplet is under the cushion pad. Are you sure, you don't want me to do this for your friend... I have done this a alot?"

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Tramp: "Nah! I will be good! But thanks for the offer, best be on my way though" Puzzler slides all of the supplies in his bottomless satchel.

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Tramp

@The_Puzzler: " Alright just pay me... This is not a charity outreach program... That will be 5 G's for the heart, and 1 G for the Med-Kit. So 6 G's in total."

Tramp smiles.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Tramp: Puzzler smiles back and opens up his wallet, "Currency:0" Puzzler hallucinates over his head in an 8-bit fashion. "Oh crap..Look I really dont have and cash..But maybe I could do something for you? Like a side ques-.. Favor?"

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Tramp

@The_Puzzler:

Tramp pulls a switch on the wall next to him and everything that is toching the floor in his shop besides the padded part of the floor behind his counter is locked into place. Stuck to the floor like the two pieces are connected.

"I think I better call the authorities... This is a legetimate business I am trying to run here... I can't have people trying to swindle me. Tramp hops up on the counter and looks at the man. You owe me 6 G's now fella... Or your in my pocket, and you don't want to be in my pocket."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Tramp: "Alright! Fine fine here is your cash! An extra G to make this hush hush" Puzzler reluctantly holds out the cash towards the sinister man.

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Tramp

@The_Puzzler:

"Thats a good boy... Now get out... And... I hope your friend makes good use of that heart... I really do this for a good reason, I like to think."

Tramps flips the switch again, as he counts the cash and tucks the bills into register. All the while complaining about young people and how they lack respect.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Tramp: Puzzler mutters while leaving.

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Tramp

The Orc gets back to work... As he turns the radio on and keeps trucking away on his list of jobs for clients, that have special orders. Classic rock station for all his favorite 70's 80's and 90's rock songs.

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By _Superstar_

@Tramp: "I gotta' say! That is some nasty music your playing there egg whites"Thane cackles as he leans against the counter, a massive grin was skin deep into his large green head.

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Tramp

@xGRINNERx:

"Who asked you!?"Tramp keeps doing his thing.

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By _Superstar_

@Tramp: The nasty prankster jumps up on the orc's shoulder, though the brute could not even feel any weight, as if Thane was as lite as a feather. "I asked me and then I asked if I should say something but I suppose I should have asked to say or even say to ask know what I mean? HAHAA!" And that was the give away Thane was a maniac.

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Tramp

@xGRINNERx:

"Eh... I see whats going on here... Crazy is a good color on you... It matches your eyes."

Tramp jokes with the lunatic, as he sits on his shoulder.

"Regardless to how you feel about my music, would you mind turning it up?"

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By _Superstar_

@Tramp: "I THOUGHT YOUR WOULD NEVER ASK!" His voice went high pitched for just a moment, Thane pulled out a junky remote and cranked the music volume loud enough to rupture a spleen from the bass.

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Tramp

@xGRINNERx:

Thats better, Tramp thinks to himself. As he holds the plasma torch in his hand using it to touch up some seems.

(Read between the lines.)

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By _Superstar_

@Tramp: (Ouch! Im stung! X(

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Tramp

@xGRINNERx: (Lol... You bring the MASK into my place of business... After how well I treated yours. )

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By _Superstar_

@Tramp: (OK! Your totes right on that on >.< But I haven't ruined the place! I was just guessing your guy was spleen worthy! We cool though right? Riiight? :D Puppy eyes)

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Tramp

Tramp smakes his cigar and sits ontop of the counter... He has finally finished his work-load for the day.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By 614azrael

@Tramp: Price simply was not a factor for the woman. She ordered a set of battle droids enitially, they were more suport based than anything else meant to trafic guns and ammo across the battle field. Three hours in she would end up requesting to triple the order to fifteen. Thankfully Tramp was willing, if for no other reason it meant more money in the pocker. After giving hi a day to work the demon entered the shop in her usual leather. Her skin taking its normal color for the moment, despite being fond tately of changing it.

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Tramp

@614azrael:

Tramp watches as beauty and the beast all rolled into one perfect little package, comes walking threw the door. She is wearing her leathers and has a healthy glow about her flesh toned skin. Tamp is taken back a little be how hauntingly amazing she looks, as he clears his throat and talks to her.

" I ah... I got your order done... Just a little while ago... They are all preped and loaded into the back of my truck... I have a Mack Truck I use for transporting items like these."

Tramp has his hair pulled back in a pony-tail and his face and arms are dirty from working hard all day. He has an open cut on his cheek and blood is dripping down his face and neck, he has been too busy to notice or care even. He is wearing his black leather boots, black jeans, Danzig bealt buckle, and a dirty sweaty dark gray wife-beater. His skin is pure white, and his eyes are brite red like hot coals. He has a large trible tattoo covering the left side of his body, all one piece. Tramp also has three piercings, a silver hoop in each earlobe and another silver hoop in his septum.

"Care to join me?"Tramp takes a shot in the dark.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By 614azrael

@Tramp: "I actually was going to look into a full body tattoo. The likes only your shop can offer. If you've been a bit busy though and want to simply have me join you in transporting my goods and hanging out that works to." She didn't care for orks they killed her husband, this was not of that alien race however and so she was able to put her aggresion aside. The sight of blood on his cheak was tempting her she was able to avoid it though thankfully. The eyes were what made him relatable to the demoness. "I really have nothing to do and alot of cash to throw around so my options are open."

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Tramp

@614azrael:

"Ink... I like that... Sure... Never a dull moment around this place."

He smirks, but his eyes fade a bit. He can tell that there is something about her... That she doesn't care for, he is used to it being an Orc... He understands that look in her eyes all to well, its just her being different like him... He had thought it would not have been an issue.

"So... Do you know what you want?"

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By VictorGrey

@Tramp: @614azrael: Victor Grey entered the shop once more, having his tidy hair messed up once more an tears through his professional costume, but no dirt on his body, leaving one to wonder if the wounds were self-inflicted. Two familiar faces, he recognised Blair and the mysterious shop owner. Leaning on the wall and waiting for his turn, Victor decided to be polite about it.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By 614azrael

@Tramp: Blair let herself fade into the crimson skined alien beauty that was her alternate self. Awhile back she fought a version of her from an alternate dimension, Alezra Bloodhusk was the name of the alien. The woman was heavily in tatts. After the event with her humonculi self she wanted to further part with humanity. So she sought to have her ink be present, and ocasionally swap skin tone. Her skin gave way to a variety of black ink nolonger being masked her body was covered in tribal and satanic markings. "I was hoping to get these made sleaker and able to move. I want them imbued with the bio and cyber tech that lets them flow around her body. Sorry if I seam mildly on edge, my husband was killed by an alien much like the breed you come from." She had no clue if he had spoted it or not she simply didn't want to come off poorly.

Flowing/Moving Tats

What She Has

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Tramp

@614azrael:

" I see."

The Orc walks over to her and offers her his hand.

"Please... Join me... I can give you want you wan't"

He leads her into the back area of the shop... Wear there are all mannor of work stations, most are closed off by way of curtains. He leads her to a lare vat, that has a strang greenish fluid inside of it.

"This is my Pigment treatment system... What you want is what I call Smart-Tattoo's. The way it works is... You get inside that fluid... I watch from out here and make sure nothing goes wrong, nothing ever has before... But I am a professional. I would never let any harm come to you... Not ever."

Tramps cheeks flush red for a moment, as he starts readying the equipment.

No Caption Provided

"The fluid will slowly pump Nano-Tech into your skin, and once they become stable... Well just anything is possible as far as Tattoo's go... Well as far as your mind can take it anyways... Which I am sure will be amazing."

Tramp truly is a helpless romantic, even when he knows he is being ridiculous, he can't stop himself.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By VictorGrey

@Tramp: @614azrael: As the two disappear into the back, Victor decides to entertain himself by looking at the advanced robots around the shop.

Tramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Tramp

@VictorGrey: ( Just so you know everything inside the shop is rigged to expolde unless, Tramp puts it as sold inside his system. lol ^_~ )

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By VictorGrey

@Tramp: (In the case of robbery or even if he touches it? 0_0)