#1 Posted by Jarnus (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone please Train me on how to Role Play.

#2 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

fine but listen wolfstain, Of you annoy me or do not listen then im done, you got me!

#3 Posted by Jarnus (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Arrow says:

"fine but listen wolfstain, Of you annoy me or do not listen then im done, you got me!"

Yes, I "Got" you.

#4 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

right well there is no point starting a new Rp, so lets just do a one on one in here!

Right you post first , Set up the surrounding, describe yourself, lets see what you got.

#5 Posted by Jarnus (182 posts) - - Show Bio

The Scene was a Dark City, It started to Rain. Jarnus stood there, He knew there was a Fight about to begin. He tried to go into Light Form but with all the Darkness around him, He could'nt Transform into his Light Form. He went into the Elder Angel, The "Dark Form". He created a Rifle out of Shadows and waited for a battle.

#6 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Jarnus says:

"The Scene was a Dark City, It started to Rain. Jarnus stood there, He knew there was a Fight about to begin. He tried to go into Light Form but with all the Darkness around him, He could'nt Transform into his Light Form. He went into the Elder Angel, The "Dark Form". He created a Rifle out of Shadows and waited for a battle."

okay you need to build up your post that was fine but maybe something like this.

The city lit the night sky , Street lights flickered against the black canvas of the sky, Rain drops splashed on to Jarnus as he stood watching over the sheep below, The smell of battle was flowing over the night air, Jarnus tired to change his form, Spreading his wings, trying to absorbe the light , But to no avil, This city was to dark not only in light but in sprit.

Oncr again the Angel spread his wings again, Seeking darkness, tranfroming into an Elder Angel, his dark form, Runing his hand over the space in front of him, A rifle began to take form, The barrel the clip all formed from the shadows, Now he was ready for the battle to come as his eyes sreached for his target!

#7 Posted by Jarnus (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Arrow says:

"Jarnus says:
"The Scene was a Dark City, It started to Rain. Jarnus stood there, He knew there was a Fight about to begin. He tried to go into Light Form but with all the Darkness around him, He could'nt Transform into his Light Form. He went into the Elder Angel, The "Dark Form". He created a Rifle out of Shadows and waited for a battle."
okay you need to build up your post that was fine but maybe something like this. The city lit the night sky , Street lights flickered against the black canvas of the sky, Rain drops splashed on to Jarnus as he stood watching over the sheep below, The smell of battle was flowing over the night air, Jarnus tired to change his form, Spreading his wings, trying to absorbe the light , But to no avil, This city was to dark not only in light but in sprit. Oncr again the Angel spread his wings again, Seeking darkness, tranfroming into an Elder Angel, his dark form, Runing his hand over the space in front of him, A rifle began to take form, The barrel the clip all formed from the shadows, Now he was ready for the battle to come as his eyes sreached for his target!"

Okay, So, It's your turn now?

#8 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow smiled his shark like teeth on full show, It had been along time since he killed an Angel, Since he had felt the hot blood of one of gods warriors on his hands, Arrow loved this city, Beer , sex and a 24 hour show, He watched as the pepople below p!ssed their lives away, Standing slowly his black jacket blew in the air.

Two dark eyes looked over as the Angel changed , Now it was something dark, Well this was something new, Even the light bringer could not do that, but his other tricks more then make up for that, Arrow needed to draw the Angels attetion, Pulling out one of his guns, He fired a couple of shots into the street, Two people fell, Arrow charged a ball of dark energy and just let it hover in the sky for now.

He flew down to the street below and started killing at random, A shot here and there, the screams would reach the angel , it was time to see what god had sent to earth this time!

#9 Posted by Jarnus (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Jarnus saw the man, His name was Arrow. A being who's Demonic Appearce made Jarnus think he came from the Depths of Hell itself! The Angel heard the Screams of the Citizens below, He pulled out his Shadowy Rifle and Fired a Blast at the Ground around the Arrow, The Bullets pierced the Ground and made "BAM" Sound. The Angel flew to the Ground below to see the Demonic Archer, His Wings spread out further...Jarnus waved his Arm once more to create another Dark Rifle, With Two Rifle's in Each hand, It was time to kill this Agent of the Devil! The Angel twirled the Guns around his Head and circled around Arrow. A Dark Beast formed behind Jarnus, It was only Sleeping and could not hurt anyone............Yet. Jarnus looked the man "Who are you? And why do you kill these Innocent Men?"

#10 Posted by Jarnus (182 posts) - - Show Bio

(Are you still on?)

#11 Posted by Celestrion (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to train as well FA and Cronus If thats alright.

#12 Posted by Jarnus (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestrion says:

"I would like to train as well FA and Cronus If thats alright."

Should be Okay.

#13 Posted by Celestrion (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll post when FA comes on again.

#14 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Open training? I wanna get into this so badly. Will you take me, please?

#15 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Right good post Jaruns, much improvment.

Celestrion sure why not , Hellstormer lets see what you got!.

Now to make things less confusing, we will take it in turns to post.

Jaruns

Celestrion

Hellstormer

then me!

Okay

#16 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

What a humanitarian making the vine a better place for everyone.

#17 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormath says:

"What a humanitarian making the vine a better place for everyone."

I will kill you!

#18 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

bwaaaaa now now play nice or umm well i really have no good threat so just do it.

i think we all learned our lesson now mmm "class" yess good.

#19 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84653 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha, another training thread? Its not like where talking Quantum Psychics here.

#20 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84653 posts) - - Show Bio

No sh!t, thats why everyone and there mother has tried to explain it to em. I dont care how much training they get now, I ain't participating in a single rp there in. Hell Switch dropped out yesterday cause of Zee.

#21 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

do u guys think it will help to get them to edit there characters cause some people are GODS they can do everything and it dont make sense some of them the powers aren’t related at all.

#22 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84653 posts) - - Show Bio

You know what I think would help? If they simply read the Official Rpg rules. It covers everything. If they really wanted to learn, they would have.

#23 Posted by Celestrion (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

I really wish you all could stop posting here, not to be rude but, we are trying to train here. Thank you, now:

Sitting in the cafe shop of 5th avenue it was a slow night.

As the city hour passed and the sky was covered with a dark ball hovering and destroying the city, a sharp pain struck Celestrion as the earth was being destroyed. "AHHHHH!"cried Celestrion. Celestrion looks up to find people running from that ball of dark energy. She begins to use her cosmic awarness to find the source of this power.

Just as she begins, she sensed a pressence swiftly flying above her, and another preparing a strike and knew those 2 were the ones causing the trouble.....without her. Celestrion grins as she commands water telepathicaly which envelopes around her. Using her Sorceress Supreme Abilities the cafe begins to dissipate. Celestrion Rises up from the ground in serch for the ones causing the trouble and in a few momments she found them, both attacking each other one and angel, the other looks like a demon.

Celestrion then laughs and in the open uses the moisture around her to summon a vortex under her, knowing it would get their attention.

#24 Posted by Jarnus (182 posts) - - Show Bio

(Hello? Can we continue?)

#25 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

(I've read the rules and regulations thing, I just wanna have at least one game under my belt before I enter into a real RP, so don't be so rude)

Hellstormer was walking just a block over when he witnessed people running the opposite direction. He new the look of fear in these people. It was something he had seen all too many times. He decided to investigate. He ran as fast as he could trying to avoid people the best he could. When he arrived he couldn't believe what he was seeing. It looked like a scene from the book of Revelations itself, angels and demon fighting to the death. Stormer rose his hand and was about to transform and decided to hold out in case the danger elevates. He charged in with sword and gun in hand. Then he stopped and desperately tried to figure out which of the beings was the bad guy here. All too many times looks were deceiving; he took a gamble and brought his sword against the one that looked like the biggest threat. (Arrow)

#26 Posted by Leviathan Crusader (3 posts) - - Show Bio

OOC: Is it okay if I train out with you guys?

#27 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Those who are serious about some training, Pelase anwser the PM'S I will send you!