• 82 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Shadow Huntress (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

YAYYYY

:]

#2 Posted by Renegade Black (115 posts) - - Show Bio

give me about 15 minutes ok

#3 Posted by Shadow Huntress (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

YES

This is the OOC

I'm just stupid and forgot to put that in v__v

#4 Posted by Renegade Black (115 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow Huntress said:
"YES

This is the OOC

I'm just stupid and forgot to put that in v__v"
we all do stupid things :)
#5 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Blimp labeled Renegade Black slowly drifts through the lower atmosphere when suddenly Aztek steps out of the shadows and fires a harpoon labeled "The Fist of Myobi" at it, as impact is made, the blimp explodes like the Hindenberg and Aztek starts a victory chant waving his pompoms.

"YAY SHADOW HUNTRESS! YOU DID IT! YOU CRUSHED HIM! YAY!!" does some fancy acrobatics to make up for his lack of rhyming skills.
Moderator
#6 Posted by Shadow Huntress (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO.

YAYY THANKS AZ

#7 Posted by Renegade Black (115 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Blimp labeled Renegade Black slowly drifts through the lower atmosphere when suddenly Aztek steps out of the shadows and fires a harpoon labeled "The Fist of Myobi" at it, as impact is made, the blimp explodes like the Hindenberg and Aztek starts a victory chant waving his pompoms.

"YAY SHADOW HUNTRESS! YOU DID IT! YOU CRUSHED HIM! YAY!!" does some fancy acrobatics to make up for his lack of rhyming skills."
haters never get anywhere xp
#8 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Renegade Black said:
"haters never get anywhere xp"
I don't even know who you are :P

its just my job to make you feel afraid as SH's head cheerleader ^^
Moderator
#9 Posted by Shadow Huntress (1553 posts) - - Show Bio
winks at AZ

YOU GO GHURLL
#10 Posted by Renegade Black (115 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Renegade Black said:
"haters never get anywhere xp"
I don't even know who you are :P

its just my job to make you feel afraid as SH's head cheerleader ^^"
well then "cheerleader" go do a nice little dance while the growups play (j/k lol)
#11 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
does nice little dance for aztek

eat him alive Shadow >:)
#12 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow Huntress said:
"winks at AZ

YOU GO GHURLL"
o_O

wait...does this mean you think I'm female and as such have the hots for me?

gasps

that's just a little awkward...I was expecting a male fan club...

:P
Moderator
#13 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Renegade Black said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Renegade Black said:
"haters never get anywhere xp"
I don't even know who you are :P

its just my job to make you feel afraid as SH's head cheerleader ^^"
well then "cheerleader" go do a nice little dance while the growups play (j/k lol)"
runs off innocently, doing a little dance and accidentally tripping so her short skirt flies up
Moderator
#14 Posted by Shadow Huntress (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@AZ: NO I HAVE LOTS OF LOVE FOR YOU
xD

@Resonate: Thanks ^_^

#15 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Holds up a drawing of SH kicking RB's butt :P

#16 Posted by Renegade Black (115 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Renegade Black said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Renegade Black said:
"haters never get anywhere xp"
I don't even know who you are :P

its just my job to make you feel afraid as SH's head cheerleader ^^"
well then "cheerleader" go do a nice little dance while the growups play (j/k lol)"
runs off innocently, doing a little dance and accidentally tripping so her short skirt flies up"
I've just been scared by seeing your skirt fly up I think I need a doctor
#17 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm torn between cheering for my teammate and siding with the girl who must obviously be awesome because we came up with similar characters...

Good luck to both of you. ^^

#18 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow Huntress said:
"

@AZ: NO I HAVE LOTS OF LOVE FOR YOU
xD

"
YAY!!! jumps up and down wildly clapping the pompoms together as the skirt lifts up and falls down, over and over

I HAVE LOTS FOR YOU TOO!! mumbles otherwise I wouldn't be crossdressing :P
Moderator
#19 Posted by Renegade Black (115 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"I'm torn between cheering for my teammate and siding with the girl who must obviously be awesome because we came up with similar characters...

Good luck to both of you. ^^"
thanks I think lol
#20 Posted by Renegade Black (115 posts) - - Show Bio

posted

#21 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"I'm torn between cheering for my teammate and siding with the girl who must obviously be awesome because we came up with similar characters...

Good luck to both of you. ^^"
I thought you would think she's awesome cause I'm her cheerleader :P

but your on a team?

gasps and runs off to read PM
Moderator
#22 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Renegade Black said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Renegade Black said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Renegade Black said:
"haters never get anywhere xp"
I don't even know who you are :P

its just my job to make you feel afraid as SH's head cheerleader ^^"
well then "cheerleader" go do a nice little dance while the growups play (j/k lol)"
runs off innocently, doing a little dance and accidentally tripping so her short skirt flies up"
I've just been scared by seeing your skirt fly up I think I need a doctor"
mission accomplished. gleaming white toothed smile as he holds up a bottle of Crest toothpaste
Moderator
#23 Posted by Feral Nova (46568 posts) - - Show Bio

Go Shadow huntress! ^_^ 

RIP OUT HIS SPLEEN! 

USE HIS EYE BALLS FOR MARBLES! 

CUT OUT HIS INTESTINES AND USE THEM AS A JUMP ROPE!!!

SHOW NO MERCY!!! GAHHH!!!! >_<

Oh and good luck RB ^^ 
#24 Posted by Renegade Black (115 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Go Shadow huntress! ^_^ 
RIP OUT HIS SPLEEN! 

USE HIS EYE BALLS FOR MARBLES! 

CUT OUT HIS INTESTINES AND USE THEM AS A JUMP ROPE!!!

SHOW NO MERCY!!! GAHHH!!!! >_<

Oh and good luck RB ^^ 
"
lol there is allot of drug use on this website isn't there 
#25 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

GOOOOO SH!^^ BETTER YET!!

LOSE SO I DONT EVER HAVE TO FIGHT YOU!

#26 Posted by Feral Nova (46568 posts) - - Show Bio
Renegade Black said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Go Shadow huntress! ^_^ 
RIP OUT HIS SPLEEN! 

USE HIS EYE BALLS FOR MARBLES! 

CUT OUT HIS INTESTINES AND USE THEM AS A JUMP ROPE!!!

SHOW NO MERCY!!! GAHHH!!!! >_<

Oh and good luck RB ^^ 
"
lol there is allot of drug use on this website isn't there "
o.0 I... dont get it...
Light said:
"GOOOOO SH!^^ BETTER YET!!

LOSE SO I DONT EVER HAVE TO FIGHT YOU!"
LMAO
#27 Posted by Renegade Black (115 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Renegade Black said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Go Shadow huntress! ^_^ 
RIP OUT HIS SPLEEN! 

USE HIS EYE BALLS FOR MARBLES! 

CUT OUT HIS INTESTINES AND USE THEM AS A JUMP ROPE!!!

SHOW NO MERCY!!! GAHHH!!!! >_<

Oh and good luck RB ^^ 
"
lol there is allot of drug use on this website isn't there "
o.0 I... dont get it...

never mind then
#28 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Renegade Black said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Go Shadow huntress! ^_^ 
RIP OUT HIS SPLEEN! 

USE HIS EYE BALLS FOR MARBLES! 

CUT OUT HIS INTESTINES AND USE THEM AS A JUMP ROPE!!!

SHOW NO MERCY!!! GAHHH!!!! >_<

Oh and good luck RB ^^ 
"
lol there is allot of drug use on this website isn't there "
oooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
#29 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(breathes) SH!!

#30 Posted by Renegade Black (115 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#31 Posted by Feral Nova (46568 posts) - - Show Bio
Renegade Black said:
never mind then"
^_^ ok
#32 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@RB: nah, Nova isn't on drugs, she's just normally lovable and huggable so she needs to release her anger in some way...which is by depicting your gory slaughter of course :P

Moderator
#33 Posted by Renegade Black (115 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"@RB: nah, Nova isn't on drugs, she's just normally lovable and huggable so she needs to release her anger in some way...which is by depicting your gory slaughter of course :P"
I wasn't just talking about her O_O anyway I need to leave for now I'll post later
#34 Posted by Shadow Huntress (1553 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Go Shadow huntress! ^_^ 
RIP OUT HIS SPLEEN! 

USE HIS EYE BALLS FOR MARBLES! 

CUT OUT HIS INTESTINES AND USE THEM AS A JUMP ROPE!!!

SHOW NO MERCY!!! GAHHH!!!! >_<

Oh and good luck RB ^^ 
"
LMAO.
Thankyou xD
#35 Posted by Feral Nova (46568 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"@RB: nah, Nova isn't on drugs, she's just normally lovable and huggable so she needs to release her anger in some way...which is by depicting your gory slaughter of course :P"
oohhhhh THATS what he meant! ^^
you... you thought I was on drugs? D: runs off and cries
#36 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"aztek the lost said:
"@RB: nah, Nova isn't on drugs, she's just normally lovable and huggable so she needs to release her anger in some way...which is by depicting your gory slaughter of course :P"
oohhhhh THATS what he meant! ^^
you... you thought I was on drugs? D: runs off and cries
"
hands nova a bat XD

DON'T CRY, GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!! >.<   :P
#37 Posted by Renegade Black (115 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"aztek the lost said:
"@RB: nah, Nova isn't on drugs, she's just normally lovable and huggable so she needs to release her anger in some way...which is by depicting your gory slaughter of course :P"
oohhhhh THATS what he meant! ^^
you... you thought I was on drugs? D: runs off and cries
"
and I thought people on myspace and facebook were crazy I hope your just playing though but I need to go
#38 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Renegade Black said:
"Feral Nova said:
"aztek the lost said:
"@RB: nah, Nova isn't on drugs, she's just normally lovable and huggable so she needs to release her anger in some way...which is by depicting your gory slaughter of course :P"
oohhhhh THATS what he meant! ^^
you... you thought I was on drugs? D: runs off and cries
"
and I thought people on myspace and facebook were crazy I hope your just playing though but I need to go"
O_O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
#39 Posted by Feral Nova (46568 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"Feral Nova said:
"aztek the lost said:
"@RB: nah, Nova isn't on drugs, she's just normally lovable and huggable so she needs to release her anger in some way...which is by depicting your gory slaughter of course :P"
oohhhhh THATS what he meant! ^^
you... you thought I was on drugs? D: runs off and cries
"
hands nova a bat XD

DON'T CRY, GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!! >.<   :P"
YEAH! GRAAHHH!!! grabs the bat and smacks GB across the head ^_^  I do feel better now!
#40 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

 X_x

#41 Posted by Shadow Huntress (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted :D

#42 Posted by Ace Shot (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Black,your too funny dawg.lol

Great post Jecka ;D

#43 Posted by Shadow Huntress (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

....
...........
................

WAIT.
HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME
O_O

#44 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Excuse me.....Mister Black,

WHAT

THE

F#CK

ARE YOU SMOKING

#45 Posted by Shadow Huntress (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Drifter.

#46 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

hey guys hows your RPG doing?

#47 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"hey guys hows your RPG doing?"
-_-

Read it and find out
#48 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Desilation said:
"hey guys hows your RPG doing?"
-_-

Read it and find out"
fine you don't have to be snippy
#49 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

You don't have to stalk Shadow Huntress either

#50 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"You don't have to stalk Shadow Huntress either"

im not stalking anyone i just came here about RPG you jerk