#1 Edited by Ace Shot (332 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to start a tournament if killers and mercenaries,assassins and hitmen.Heck even heroes who wish to join.I need 16 people.

The rules are simple.You fight till the death,and advance through the most ruthless tournament ever.Your opponents are randomly selected and the battlefields are selected by me....Randomly.All powers are allowed.During the battles weapons and supplies will be dropped by a helicopter or teleported for anyone to use.

Battlefields:
Beach
Jungle
Desert
Tundra
Great Wall
Mayan Temple
Monk Shrine
Urban City(Skyscrapers)
Deserted Spaceship
Oil Rig
Highway
Bamboo Forest
Church
Roman Coliseum
Irish Grasslands
Old Castle
Old Carnival



Fighters:
1.Ace Shot
2.Supertrooper
3.Renegade Black
4.Tenjin
5.Rune
6.Platinum Warrior
7.Drifter
8.Nighthunter
9.G'bandit
10.Mark1212
11.Witness
12.Uchiha NeVann
13.The Rider
14.Scarlette Cassidy
15.Acheron
16.502 Kid.


FIGHTS:
Tenjin vs Acheron-Great Wall
Witness vs The Rider-Beach
SuperTrooper vs Drifter-Mayan Temple
Renegade Black vs G'bandit-Oil Rig
Ace Shot vs Platinum Warrior-Deserted Spaceship
Scarlette Cassidy vs Nighthunter-Church
Rune vs 502 Kid-Highway
NeVann vs Mark1212-Bamboo Forest:WINNER:NeVann


#2 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

Me in

#3 Edited by Ace Shot (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Great.

1.Ace Shot
2.Light
3.Renegade Black
4.Tenjin
5.Rune
6.Platinum Warrior
7.Drifter
8.Nighthunter

#4 Posted by Renegade Black (115 posts) - - Show Bio

well boy I guess its time for you to see the kind of woppin you can get Im in

#5 Posted by Ace Shot (332 posts) - - Show Bio

"Watch your mouth old man.Before I shot your teeth out...one at a time."

#6 Posted by Sickness (237 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace Shot said:
"I want to start a tournament if killers and mercenaries,assassins and hitmen.Heck even heroes who wish to join.I need 24 people.

"
What happens to the Winner?
#7 Posted by Renegade Black (115 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace Shot said:
""Watch your mouth old man.Before I shot your teeth out...one at a time.""
Please you couldn't hit such a tiny target and you know all about "tiny targets" don't you J/K XP
#8 Posted by Tenjin (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

When are you trying to start it up? I will if I can start my post on monday.......outta U.S right now

#9 Posted by Ace Shot (332 posts) - - Show Bio
Sickness said:
"Ace Shot said:
"I want to start a tournament if killers and mercenaries,assassins and hitmen.Heck even heroes who wish to join.I need 24 people.

"
What happens to the Winner?"
They win.Glory isn't enough?

Renegade Black said:
"Ace Shot said:
""Watch your mouth old man.Before I shot your teeth out...one at a time.""
Please you couldn't hit such a tiny target and you know all about "tiny targets" don't you J/K XP"

"One shot  is all I need.I dont shoot blanks like you."

Tenjin said:
"When are you trying to start it up? I will if I can start my post on monday.......outta U.S right now"
When I get 24 people lol.


#10 Posted by Renegade Black (115 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace Shot said:


Renegade Black said:
"Ace Shot said:
""Watch your mouth old man.Before I shot your teeth out...one at a time.""
Please you couldn't hit such a tiny target and you know all about "tiny targets" don't you J/K XP"

"One shot  is all I need.I dont shoot blanks like you."



"
"Hey I don't need about of little brats running around, but given that you need to mention you don't shot blanks well that makes me think your compensating for something O_O"
#11 Posted by Tenjin (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO alright put me down then bro....

#12 Posted by Renegade Black (115 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"LMFAO alright put me down then bro...."
we just playing lol
#13 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace Shot said:
"Sickness said:
"Ace Shot said:
"I want to start a tournament if killers and mercenaries,assassins and hitmen.Heck even heroes who wish to join.I need 24 people.

"
What happens to the Winner?"
They win.Glory isn't enough?

Not for me
#14 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

DRIFTER... The rpg is up

#15 Posted by Tenjin (1594 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Ace Shot said:
"Sickness said:
"Ace Shot said:
"I want to start a tournament if killers and mercenaries,assassins and hitmen.Heck even heroes who wish to join.I need 24 people.

"
What happens to the Winner?"
They win.Glory isn't enough?

Not for me"

Drift quit being lame and lets enter.........whever gets the farthest between me and you...we do a side bet.
#16 Posted by Ace Shot (332 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Ace Shot said:
"Sickness said:
"Ace Shot said:
"I want to start a tournament if killers and mercenaries,assassins and hitmen.Heck even heroes who wish to join.I need 24 people.

"
What happens to the Winner?"
They win.Glory isn't enough?

Not for me"
"That's cool.I'll just give you a body full of hot lead to then."

You joining?
#17 Posted by Rune (302 posts) - - Show Bio

I want some of this :)

#18 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm In :)

#19 Posted by Tenjin (1594 posts) - - Show Bio
waits for all of LAS to join.........LOL

And with that I am out.......PEACE
#20 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

All my enemies! I hope I get to eliminate each and every one of you :D

#21 Posted by Sickness (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Drift is in

#22 Posted by Ace Shot (332 posts) - - Show Bio

We got 7 people now.

#23 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

How many peeps we need to start this up?

#24 Posted by Feral Nova (45901 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O I was going to say Homicide but... yeah nevermind xD

#25 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

Join Nova!

#26 Posted by Ace Shot (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Why nevermind?

#27 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Count me in

#29 Posted by Feral Nova (45901 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"Join Nova!"
Nova cant join, she's not an assassin xP
#30 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace Shot said:
"Why nevermind?"
  1. I'm already in like... four RPG's
  2. I'm out of my league in this one, lol
  3. I need to know rules first before I join any Tourney ^_^
#31 Posted by Ace Shot (332 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Light said:
"Join Nova!"
Nova cant join, she's not an assassin xP"
You can be a hero Nova!! :D
Nighthunter
said:
"Count me in"
Awesome!
#32 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Light said:
"Join Nova!"
Nova cant join, she's not an assassin xP"
It says heroes tooooooo! Oh and Ace I'm using this guy instead of Light kool?
#33 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Light said:
"Join Nova!"
Nova cant join, she's not an assassin xP"

and here I thought that you wanted the rematch :P
#34 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace Shot said:
"Heck even heroes who wish to join.

"
oh.... my bad, I didnt see this till now xD
#35 Posted by Feral Nova (45901 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Light said:
"Join Nova!"
Nova cant join, she's not an assassin xP"

and here I thought that you wanted the rematch :P"
O_O 
<---is now REALLY tempted to join

I need rules first
#36 Posted by The Wondering Spider (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

G'bandit is in

#37 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
The Wondering Spider said:
"G'bandit is in"
What my spider friend said :P
#38 Posted by Witness! (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Im in

#39 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm in if you'll take me

#40 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
mark1212 said:
"I'm in if you'll take me"
Sorry Mark only good assassins allowed XD :P
#41 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"mark1212 said:
"I'm in if you'll take me"
Sorry Mark only good assassins allowed XD :P"
OH YOU WANNA TALK SH!T ...I'LL SEE YOU ON DA BATTLE FIELD SON ...if you survive lol
#42 Posted by Ace Shot (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules and such are on the first page.

#43 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
mark1212 said:
"G'bandit said:
"mark1212 said:
"I'm in if you'll take me"
Sorry Mark only good assassins allowed XD :P"
OH YOU WANNA TALK SH!T ...I'LL SEE YOU ON DA BATTLE FIELD SON ...if you survive lol"
HA! will do Marky, maybe I'll teach you a few things ON the battle field my young apprentices :P XD

If you make it through the first round  :P lol
#44 Posted by Ace Shot (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so we need like....5 more.

#45 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
Wonders who he will be fighting
#46 Posted by Ace Shot (332 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still looking for a place for the final battle.

#47 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"Wonders who he will be fighting
"
maybe is payback time tin man lol

you killed me once but it wont happen again! :P
#48 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"mark1212 said:
"G'bandit said:
"mark1212 said:
"I'm in if you'll take me"
Sorry Mark only good assassins allowed XD :P"
OH YOU WANNA TALK SH!T ...I'LL SEE YOU ON DA BATTLE FIELD SON ...if you survive lol"
HA! will do Marky, maybe I'll teach you a few things ON the battle field my young apprentices :P XD

If you make it through the first round  :P lol"
dude i have more Wiki points den you ..be my minion lol
#49 Posted by Feral Nova (45901 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace Shot said:
"I want to start a tournament if killers and mercenaries,assassins and hitmen.Heck even heroes who wish to join.I need 16 people.

The rules are simple.You fight till the death,and advance through the most ruthless tournament ever.Your opponents are randomly selected and the battlefields are selected by me....Randomly.All powers are allowed.During the battles weapons and supplies will be dropped by a helicopter or teleported for anyone to use.

I need to know the following:
  • Are their post limitations or is it just till the fight is over?
  • If there is a limitation what is it and if it ends before its finished who is the judge?
  • Is there a time limit in which the battle must be done at?
  • IF someone auto hits or Godmods in a battle, are they DQ'ed or just warned

I'm sure I can think of more but these are my top questions
#50 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
mark1212 said:
"G'bandit said:
"mark1212 said:
"G'bandit said:
"mark1212 said:
"I'm in if you'll take me"
Sorry Mark only good assassins allowed XD :P"
OH YOU WANNA TALK SH!T ...I'LL SEE YOU ON DA BATTLE FIELD SON ...if you survive lol"
HA! will do Marky, maybe I'll teach you a few things ON the battle field my young apprentices :P XD

If you make it through the first round  :P lol"
dude i have more Wiki points den you ..be my minion lol"
Ha! you mean for me to be your Minion master, but sorry Marky I only take minions that are actually at my level :P XD