Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Agony
aztek the lost said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Trauma said:
"Aztek your more of a teddy bear evil ;)"
Lmfao"
I actually have to agree, I mean sure I've always been a villain but I haven't done much of anything villainous

I suppose I am not a great villain :("
your not a bad one cause people do know you :)
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By Agony

well be positive lol

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Thank you Feral, Wanderer, Hunter, Gambler for mentioning me. I know I don;t rpg much anymore (working on changing that) so I appreciate  people thinking of me.

I gotta go with FA, DC, EC, Boken, Aztek, Rina & Warsman all really talented & seriously demented.

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Hawk said:
"Arrow
Redhead
Gambler
DC
MAGs
Drift
Babs
Lord's Angel
Mr. Sinister"
~The Wanderer~ said:
"
  • Final Arrow
  • Darkchild
  • Magneto
  • Drifter
  • Mistress Redhead (the original; or Desiderina)
  • Lady Tlieso
  • Warsman
  • Egan
  • Lady Death
  • Eternal Chaos
"
YEAH even though im grey dont mean i got some badddd a$$ evil going on

ANYONE READ THE FINDERS POSTS??? ;-p
Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Lady Tlieso

You;re welcome Aztek!! & thank you for thinking of me. ;-)

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

I was just playing the game; had no idea I was being diabolical about it. Thanks everybody!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Warsman said:
"I was just playing the game; had no idea I was being diabolical about it. Thanks everybody!"
Stream
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#62  Edited By Nighthunter
  1. Mighty Magneto
  2. Final Arrow
  3. Aztek
  4. Darkchild
  5. Kiara
  6. Sinister
  7. Drifter
  8. Babs
  9. Gambler
no order of course

number one easily goes to Red-Lamp, his creation Comic Vine is sucking up my life ;P
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#64  Edited By Final Arrow

Okay My List (thanks for all the votes, FA will be making an appreance in an RP soon)

1. Lady T: What can I say prehaps as evil as FA and Queen of Hell and the only viner to ever share such a blood lust.
2.Rina Insane and you never know what she is up to, A demi god who could smack you to the moon.
3.DarkChild, Watched from the side lines took his punches and has become one of the sickest SOB .
4.Babs, Ran Las better then any other team I have seen so far, Able to cage the crafty Cajun and keep FA at bay.
5. Shadow Huntress, she is not on much nowa days but is not to be underestimated read her post she is one of the greats.
6.EC, You hate him or love him, but one thing you will do is respect the power he commands.
7. Ms Sullivan: Kiara is the grand daughter of Satan himself what more do you want.
8. Mags he blew up earth with the moon 0_o
9. Voidheart, much respect for him as a leader and a fellow villain even if we did not get to flex our muscle at the time.
10. Aztek. Loyal to the foil.
11. So what i made one more space and its for Gambler, many see him as grey I dont. To me his actions change him but at the core he is the lex luthor of the vine, He will always be ploting some scheme in his head to bring the world to its knees, Where i want the world to burn, he wants to rule it with an iron fist.

Sovereign Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#65  Edited By Sovereign Son

This is not in order

.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont have a list

Maybe its cause most of the big bads are friends of mine... but i am yet to see anyone do anythng that makes me shiver

FA has come pretty close.. but im a tough nut to crack when it comes to fear and evil

everyone listed in all the posts are awesome evil dudes though!

.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nighthunter said:

number one easily goes to Red-Lamp, his creation Comic Vine is sucking up my life ;P"
actually yeah, that would make him the most evil...

I do remember having a life.. once... LOL
Crazy_Eights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Crazy_Eights
Gambler said:
"Never really considered my character that evil (thanx for the mentions though).

• Magneto: The man that started it all. His goal remained the same for as long as he was here. World domination.
  • Final Arrow: This guy is the embodiment of evil. He represents the darkest aspects of being a villain.
  • Darkchild: Watched and studied his former masters well and from that crafted his own unique style of evil.
  • Red Lamp: A true master of evil. So sadistic he actually filmed the downfall of his arc-enemy Captain Cascader.
  • Eternal Chaos: With his powers and don't give a $#@! attitude he quickly made a name for himself as a premiere villain.
  • Lady Tielso: The female version of Final Arrow. She's as sinister as any other villain, maybe more so.
  • Mr. Sinister: The mad scientist of the villain community. His sick and twisted projects are a testament to his evilness.
  • Boken: An original member of the Vine Villains and its secret society of Hell's Hand. He's never switched his affiliation, completely loyal to the darkside. 
  • Kiara Sullivan: Former ruler of hell and granddaughter to Lucifer himself, she was born to be evil.
  • The Unsung Villains: Warsmen, Eganthevile1, Doomsday, Dark Spartan,  Dr. Doom/Void

"
I like the way you said that DC was evil, makes alot of sense. WAtched teh most evil on the vine an made what i learned into my own thanks bro

An anyone else who said im EVIL
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#70  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Final Arrow said:
"
11. So what i made one more space and its for Gambler, many see him as grey I dont. To me his actions change him but at the core he is the lex luthor of the vine, He will always be ploting some scheme in his head to bring the world to its knees, Where i want the world to burn, he wants to rule it with an iron fist."
you love me
Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Lady Tlieso
Gambler said:
"Final Arrow said:
"
11. So what i made one more space and its for Gambler, many see him as grey I dont. To me his actions change him but at the core he is the lex luthor of the vine, He will always be ploting some scheme in his head to bring the world to its knees, Where i want the world to burn, he wants to rule it with an iron fist."
you love me"
that's a very good way to describe you, i couldn;t do it that well which is why i left you off my list. :-S
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Andferne
Gambler said:
"Mr. Sinister: The mad scientist of the villain community. His sick and twisted projects are a testament to his evilness.
The Hunter said:
"Mr. Sinister
Hawk said:
Mr. Sinister"
Nighthunter said:
"Sinister
Appreciate the votes. ^^
Crazy_Eights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Crazy_Eights

My List No order....alright yeah it is in order

Red-Lamp-Founder of the VV an this marvalous site. What more do you PEOPLE WANT!!
Mags-The man was the most badass...alright maybe not most but he made it loud an clear you f@#k with him or the VV you were going to be six feet deep.
Final Arrow-What can i say that hasnt been said already? Ill just say Zero Crisis
Lady T- The hottest most evil woman the vines ever been graced to see. She may not show ti all the time but shes a freaking beast.
EC-I remember HATING any rpg he was in an he always used to bug the snot out of me. But as rpgs came an went he came up into the vine world of EVIL an hes one of the most EVIL.

Boken-Pfft Ese got skills that only make him that more dangerous.

Kiara- Once ruler of Hell spawn of Satans loins, and the wielder of the SKILLET OF DOOM. Who can have a skillet of doom an not be evil come on.

Gambler-.....Well hes the Most BADGUY, he hasnt ever truely been evil....that i can remember but he gets respect in holding the most feared,hated, eveyed SOB on the site. People either want to ring his cajun dark skinned neck or have a beer with him. Thats the definition of badguy, oh yeah he co ruled the LAS and at one point led the VV. What more do you want from the guy to pimp slap the entire vine...wait dammit just gave him an idea.

Crazy_Eights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Crazy_Eights

Pfft i coulndt think of ten. Shut up

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By cly
aztek the lost said:
"Crazy_Eights said:
"My List No order....alright yeah it is in order

Red-Lamp-Founder of the VV an this marvalous site. What more do you PEOPLE WANT!!
Mags-The man was the most badass...alright maybe not most but he made it loud an clear you f@#k with him or the VV you were going to be six feet deep.
Final Arrow-What can i say that hasnt been said already? Ill just say Zero Crisis
Lady T- The hottest most evil woman the vines ever been graced to see. She may not show ti all the time but shes a freaking beast.
EC-I remember HATING any rpg he was in an he always used to bug the snot out of me. But as rpgs came an went he came up into the vine world of EVIL an hes one of the most EVIL.

Boken-Pfft Ese got skills that only make him that more dangerous.

Kiara- Once ruler of Hell spawn of Satans loins, and the wielder of the SKILLET OF DOOM. Who can have a skillet of doom an not be evil come on.

Gambler-.....Well hes the Most BADGUY, he hasnt ever truely been evil....that i can remember but he gets respect in holding the most feared,hated, eveyed SOB on the site. People either want to ring his cajun dark skinned neck or have a beer with him. Thats the definition of badguy, oh yeah he co ruled the LAS and at one point led the VV. What more do you want from the guy to pimp slap the entire vine...wait dammit just gave him an idea."
slides himself in at the number 9 spot since only 8 people were listed"
O_O

lol
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#77  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Lady Tlieso said:
"Gambler said:
"Final Arrow said:
"
you love me"
that's a very good way to describe you, i couldn;t do it that well which is why i left you off my list. :-S"
Sure sure :P
Crazy_Eights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Crazy_Eights

But ur not EVIL, ur a wannabee.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#81  Edited By G'bandit
Andferne said:
"Gambler said:
"Mr. Sinister: The mad scientist of the villain community. His sick and twisted projects are a testament to his evilness.
The Hunter said:
"Mr. Sinister
Hawk said:
Mr. Sinister"
Nighthunter said:
"Sinister
Appreciate the votes. ^^
"
GAH! You're Mr. Sinister?!

How many evil people accounts you got? Mr. "The World needs heroes" :P XD
cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By cly
G'bandit said:
"Andferne said:
"Gambler said:
The Hunter said:
"Mr. Sinister
Hawk said:
Mr. Sinister"
Nighthunter said:
"Sinister
Appreciate the votes. ^^
"
GAH! You're Mr. Sinister?!

How many evil people accounts you got? Mr. "The World needs heroes" :P XD"
lol
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Andferne
G'bandit said:
"GAH! You're Mr. Sinister?!

I thought everyone knew I was Sinister...

Crimson Death is my only evil account now that I will use for open canon rpgs.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#84  Edited By Final Arrow
Gambler said:
"Final Arrow said:
"
you love me"
Na just want to be you LMMFAO
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#85  Edited By G'bandit
Andferne said:
"G'bandit said:
"GAH! You're Mr. Sinister?!

I thought everyone knew I was Sinister...

Crimson Death is my only evil account now that I will use for open canon rpgs."
I had no idea XD
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Andferne
G'bandit said:
"I had no idea XD
Well now you are in the loop ;) though he is dead now...
Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Lady Tlieso
Final Arrow said:
"Gambler said:
"Final Arrow said:
"
you love me"
Na just want to be you LMMFAO"
now that is a scary thought. Final Gambler   shudders