Clutch says:

"Shaper says:
"Gambler, pm box, NOW! lol."
Shaper,Deez Nuts,NOW!"

hahahahaha

#153 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"here's 5 like I said: Arrow, Methos, Starleafgirl, Cryo-Wolf, Switch"

see i was hoping you'd try for the 10 to 20 instead of the five that even gambler was agreeing on.

#154 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmcaster says:

"Celestrion says:
"LexiCat says:
"Gambler, thank you! I just saw this and saw you added me to your list. I am immensely flattered to be included!"
You and Gambler should so go outlol"
No they shouldn't ;)"

jealousy o_O

Immmmmmmm sensin it

#155 Posted by Celestrion (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmcaster says:

"Celestrion says:
"LexiCat says:
"Gambler, thank you! I just saw this and saw you added me to your list. I am immensely flattered to be included!"
No they shouldn't ;)"
lol I'm sensing tension... oh Gamblahs got it made,:D I don't know if this is a done deal or are these girls gonna put up the fire for the competition. (the suspense is killing melol)
Post Edited:2008-05-02 21:46:56
#156 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Shaper says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
"here's 5 like I said: Shaper, Shaper, Shaper, Shaper, Shaper"
O_O THANKS! :P"
keep dreaming :)"

I will ;)

#157 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

sees that once again she gets no mentions

#158 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmcaster says:

"Celestrion says:
"LexiCat says:
No they shouldn't ;)"

Jealous sense... tingling.

#159 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#160 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the love.......some of you. lol

Jinx Switch and Lexicat need to be on alot more list.

#161 Posted by Celestrion (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"Charmcaster says:
"Celestrion says:
"LexiCat says:
No they shouldn't ;)"
Jealous sense... tingling."

You too, I swear I thought I was the only one...

#162 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Redhead says:

"***sees that once again she gets no mentions***"

awwwwwwwwwww who makes these lists and doesnt list people who should be listed???

#163 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"We Are Legend says:
"In no order: Sparda Shaper Andferne Angelic Reaper Feral Nova Uchiha NeVann Sha Midnight Lantern Obi Wan Kenobi T.J. Magnum Terry Handson ronin alexsnder Slinger Morte Rapida Taki Methos Hawk Soul Taker Lillya WildChild Akira Overdrive"
No EC, Check."

You have surprised me again.

#164 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestrion says:

"LexiCat says:

No they shouldn't ;)

#165 Posted by Clutch (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"aztek_the_lost says:
"here's 5 like I said: Arrow, Methos, Starleafgirl, Cryo-Wolf, Switch"

see i was hoping you'd try for the 10 to 20 instead of the five that even gambler was agreeing on."

Really.

#166 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Lady Redhead says:
awwwwwwwwwww who makes these lists and doesnt list people who should be listed???"

sits in corner and rocks crying

#167 Posted by Celestrion (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmcaster says:

"Why would I be jealous, when I've already got him ;)"

(Crowd says:oooh)

Now thats somethin, man can't put no spice on that cajun...

go on wit ya bad self Gambler!!!:;)

#168 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Charmcaster says:
"Celestrion says:
"LexiCat says:
No they shouldn't ;)"
jealousy o_O Immmmmmmm sensin it"

Nothing to be jealous about my dear.

#169 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestrion says:

"You too, I swear I thought I was the only one..."

Nah, wasn't just you. That's what happens when you have the darkside of the force on your side.

#170 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmcaster says:

"Resonate says:
"Charmcaster says:
"Celestrion says:
"LexiCat says:
No they shouldn't ;)"
jealousy o_O Immmmmmmm sensin it"
Nothing to be jealous about my dear."

ignores the rest of the phrase and runs off amazed at being called "dear"

#171 Posted by The Spartan (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Redhead says:

?

#172 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would I be jealous, when I've already got him ;)

#173 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Redhead says:

"Apparition says:
"Lady Redhead says:
awwwwwwwwwww who makes these lists and doesnt list people who should be listed???"
***sits in corner and rocks crying*** "

awwwww

tries to hug lady red but app can't because she cant make herself tangible

#174 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestrion says:

"Charmcaster says:
"Why would I be jealous, when I've already got him ;)"
(Crowd says:oooh) Now thats somethin, man can't put no spice on that cajun... go on wit ya bad self Gambler!!!:;)"

I am literally dieing from laughter! lmao

#175 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Gambler

2. Andferne

3. Morte Rapida (best battler imo)

4. Final Arrow

5. Switch

6. LstPaladin

7. soul taker

8. Feral Nova

9. Angelic Reaper

10. ElusiveStorm

11. Shogun Samson

12. Dormath

13. Charmcaster

14. Nighthunter

15. Darkchild

16. Akira Overdrive

17. ronin

18. LexiCat

19. U. Nevann

20. Sha

#176 Posted by Clutch (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"I'm glad that I got on some people's list (and some pretty high numbers sometimes too). Thanks for the mentions everybody. My list is going to be based off of what I've seen, so if you're not on it, it's either becauseA) I haven't seen you RPB) I have seen you RP, and you didn't make the listHere we go.....20. Midnight Lantern (despite all of the negativity that seems to follow him, he can actually RP, just not up to the level of the more common RPers here)19. Copy/Shaper/whatever the **** account he's using right now (Best level of improvement I have ever seen, so it's pretty amazing when he can hold his own with everyone else in a RPG. Not an insult, that was a compliment)18. Jax (I've had some good battles with him, and he has shown some promising potential. Just needs to work on it more, I think, and he could boost up pretty high)17. Chameleone (He's a good, jack-of-all trades RPer. Uhh....that's about all I can think of...?)16. Charmcaster (She can easily portray emotions in her posts, which is something you don't see a whole lot in general)15. Nighthunter (I have seen very little of him RPing, but from what I've seen he's good. Probably would've made the list higher if I'd seen more of his posts)14. Aztec The Lost (Like Nighthunter, I haven't see a ton of his posts, but he's great, from what I can tell)13. Mighty Magneto (He has skills, and created one of the longest running teams, and has made some good posts. Has a pretty big reputation)12. Apparition (I've only seen her in one RP-Twilight Kingdom, I think?-and she was pretty great. If she worked in more, she would probably have gone up higher on the list)11. Darkchild (He's great! He knows how to keep a story moving along, and he can write some very emotional posts. I find, generally, that his fan-fic writing is better than his RPG writing, I dunno why)10. Donnieman (I remember this dude-I'm sure a lot do. He's great at RPing, and might've got higher if I'd seen him do more)9. Akira Overdrive (One of the masters of modern RPG battles. He may launch lots of attacks at you at once, but it's not "cheap"-he justs kicks up the pace a bit. No, I'm not just putting him up here cause he's my bud)8. Eternal Chaos (He can write ridiculously long posts, and has the battle skills to even it up. Great writer)7. Maelstrom (I remember she made one post that really secured her a high spot in my mind, during the "Crossover" RPG. That was some mad skills she showed, and the only post that ever got me even relatively close to tearing up a bit)6. Final Arrow (The great thing about Arrow is that he can make any RPG interesting through the usage of his totally sick imagination. Some haunting memories courtesy of this dude)5. Methos (Great. At everything. Can move a story along, and has made some great and fun RPGs. Like Darkchild, I find his fan-fic writing superior to his RP writing)4. Switch (This guy is nuts at writing. He can adapt to any style, and can make any fight a tense one. Emotional posts, battle posts, heck, even when he's just walking around he seems to make his posts entertaining)3. Gambler (A amazing RPer who has made some of the single most memorable and entertaining RPGs in the site's history. Constantly has good ideas, is always willing to give good criticism-he's amazing, all around)2. Cryo-Wolf (Ahh yes, Cryo. He can flip-flop from hero to villain and back with ease-he can write ridiculously long and entertaining posts with any of his myriad of characters, and can give you a good run for your money-or beat you down, mercilessly-in a fight. One of the pioneers of RPGing here, he's sheerly amazing)annndddd......#1 is......***Weatherman***I think that we can all agree, Weatherman is a dominant force in RPGing. He can write extremely imaginative posts, and his stories are full of personality. Always entertaining, he can keep a RPG moving, and he *will* take you down in a fight.Special mentions go to:Buckshot (I've only seen a few posts, and they were superb. But, haven't seen much of his stuff, so I couldn't compare him well to the others on the list)Forever (Pretty much the same with Buckshot)And that's my list. Hope I didn't get anyone angry."

Thanks man!

#177 Posted by Clutch (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

Renegade Lantern says:

"1. Gambler2. Andferne3. Morte Rapida (best battler imo)4. Final Arrow5. Switch6. LstPaladin7. soul taker8. Feral Nova9. Angelic Reaper10. ElusiveStorm11. Shogun Samson12. Dormath13. Charmcaster14. Nighthunter15. Darkchild16. Akira Overdrive17. ronin18. LexiCat19. U. Nevann20. Sha"

WTF!?

#178 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad that I got on some people's list (and some pretty high numbers sometimes too). Thanks for the mentions everybody. My list is going to be based off of what I've seen, so if you're not on it, it's either because

A) I haven't seen you RP

B) I have seen you RP, and you didn't make the list

Here we go.....

20) Midnight Lantern (despite all of the negativity that seems to follow him, he can actually RP, just not up to the level of the more common RPers here)

19) Copy/Shaper/whatever the account he's using right now (Best level of improvement I have ever seen, so it's pretty amazing when he can hold his own with everyone else in a RPG. Not an insult, that was a compliment)

18) Jax (I've had some good battles with him, and he has shown some promising potential. Just needs to work on it more, I think, and he could boost up pretty high)

17) Chameleone (He's a good, jack-of-all trades RPer. Uhh....that's about all I can think of...?)

16) Charmcaster (She can easily portray emotions in her posts, which is something you don't see a whole lot in general)

15) Nighthunter (I have seen very little of him RPing, but from what I've seen he's good. Probably would've made the list higher if I'd seen more of his posts)

14) Aztec The Lost (Like Nighthunter, I haven't see a ton of his posts, but he's great, from what I can tell)

13) Mighty Magneto (He has skills, and created one of the longest running teams, and has made some good posts. Has a pretty big reputation)

12) Apparition (I've only seen her in one RP-Twilight Kingdom, I think?-and she was pretty great. If she worked in more, she would probably have gone up higher on the list)

11) Darkchild (He's great! He knows how to keep a story moving along, and he can write some very emotional posts. I find, generally, that his fan-fic writing is better than his RPG writing, I dunno why)

10) Donnieman (I remember this dude-I'm sure a lot do. He's great at RPing, and might've got higher if I'd seen him do more)

9) Akira Overdrive (One of the masters of modern RPG battles. He may launch lots of attacks at you at once, but it's not "cheap"-he justs kicks up the pace a bit. No, I'm not just putting him up here cause he's my bud)

8) Eternal Chaos (He can write ridiculously long posts, and has the battle skills to even it up. Great writer)

7) Maelstrom (I remember she made one post that really secured her a high spot in my mind, during the "Crossover" RPG. That was some mad skills she showed, and the only post that ever got me even relatively close to tearing up a bit)

6) Final Arrow (The great thing about Arrow is that he can make any RPG interesting through the usage of his totally sick imagination. Some haunting memories courtesy of this dude)

5) Methos (Great. At everything. Can move a story along, and has made some great and fun RPGs. Like Darkchild, I find his fan-fic writing superior to his RP writing)

4) Switch (This guy is nuts at writing. He can adapt to any style, and can make any fight a tense one. Emotional posts, battle posts, heck, even when he's just walking around he seems to make his posts entertaining)

3) Gambler (A amazing RPer who has made some of the single most memorable and entertaining RPGs in the site's history. Constantly has good ideas, is always willing to give good criticism-he's amazing, all around)

2) Cryo-Wolf (Ahh yes, Cryo. He can flip-flop from hero to villain and back with ease-he can write ridiculously long and entertaining posts with any of his myriad of characters, and can give you a good run for your money-or beat you down, mercilessly-in a fight. One of the pioneers of RPGing here, he's sheerly amazing)

annndddd......#1 is......

Weatherman

I think that we can all agree, Weatherman is a dominant force in RPGing. He can write extremely imaginative posts, and his stories are full of personality. Always entertaining, he can keep a RPG moving, and he will take you down in a fight.

Special mentions go to:

Buckshot (I've only seen a few posts, and they were superb. But, haven't seen much of his stuff, so I couldn't compare him well to the others on the list)

Forever (Pretty much the same with Buckshot)

Resonate (I've only had one fight with him, and it was phenominal. Hope to see him RP more often)

And that's my list. Hope I didn't get anyone angry.

(Oh, and I just realized I forgot a few people. Crap)
Post Edited:2008-05-02 22:04:58
Post Edited:2008-05-02 22:08:29

#179 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

feels spirits floating around her and knows its her bud trying to hug her so she fells better

#180 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Clutch says:

"Sparda says:
"I'm glad that I got on some people's list (and some pretty high numbers sometimes too). Thanks for the mentions everybody. My list is going to be based off of what I've seen, so if you're not on it, it's either becauseA) I haven't seen you RPB) I have seen you RP, and you didn't make the listHere we go.....20. Midnight Lantern (despite all of the negativity that seems to follow him, he can actually RP, just not up to the level of the more common RPers here)19. Copy/Shaper/whatever the **** account he's using right now (Best level of improvement I have ever seen, so it's pretty amazing when he can hold his own with everyone else in a RPG. Not an insult, that was a compliment)18. Jax (I've had some good battles with him, and he has shown some promising potential. Just needs to work on it more, I think, and he could boost up pretty high)17. Chameleone (He's a good, jack-of-all trades RPer. Uhh....that's about all I can think of...?)16. Charmcaster (She can easily portray emotions in her posts, which is something you don't see a whole lot in general)15. Nighthunter (I have seen very little of him RPing, but from what I've seen he's good. Probably would've made the list higher if I'd seen more of his posts)14. Aztec The Lost (Like Nighthunter, I haven't see a ton of his posts, but he's great, from what I can tell)13. Mighty Magneto (He has skills, and created one of the longest running teams, and has made some good posts. Has a pretty big reputation)12. Apparition (I've only seen her in one RP-Twilight Kingdom, I think?-and she was pretty great. If she worked in more, she would probably have gone up higher on the list)11. Darkchild (He's great! He knows how to keep a story moving along, and he can write some very emotional posts. I find, generally, that his fan-fic writing is better than his RPG writing, I dunno why)10. Donnieman (I remember this dude-I'm sure a lot do. He's great at RPing, and might've got higher if I'd seen him do more)9. Akira Overdrive (One of the masters of modern RPG battles. He may launch lots of attacks at you at once, but it's not "cheap"-he justs kicks up the pace a bit. No, I'm not just putting him up here cause he's my bud)8. Eternal Chaos (He can write ridiculously long posts, and has the battle skills to even it up. Great writer)7. Maelstrom (I remember she made one post that really secured her a high spot in my mind, during the "Crossover" RPG. That was some mad skills she showed, and the only post that ever got me even relatively close to tearing up a bit)6. Final Arrow (The great thing about Arrow is that he can make any RPG interesting through the usage of his totally sick imagination. Some haunting memories courtesy of this dude)5. Methos (Great. At everything. Can move a story along, and has made some great and fun RPGs. Like Darkchild, I find his fan-fic writing superior to his RP writing)4. Switch (This guy is nuts at writing. He can adapt to any style, and can make any fight a tense one. Emotional posts, battle posts, heck, even when he's just walking around he seems to make his posts entertaining)3. Gambler (A amazing RPer who has made some of the single most memorable and entertaining RPGs in the site's history. Constantly has good ideas, is always willing to give good criticism-he's amazing, all around)2. Cryo-Wolf (Ahh yes, Cryo. He can flip-flop from hero to villain and back with ease-he can write ridiculously long and entertaining posts with any of his myriad of characters, and can give you a good run for your money-or beat you down, mercilessly-in a fight. One of the pioneers of RPGing here, he's sheerly amazing)annndddd......#1 is......***Weatherman***I think that we can all agree, Weatherman is a dominant force in RPGing. He can write extremely imaginative posts, and his stories are full of personality. Always entertaining, he can keep a RPG moving, and he *will* take you down in a fight.Special mentions go to:Buckshot (I've only seen a few posts, and they were superb. But, haven't seen much of his stuff, so I couldn't compare him well to the others on the list)Forever (Pretty much the same with Buckshot)And that's my list. Hope I didn't get anyone angry."

Thanks man!"

I'm gonna guess you're Akira?

No prob.

#181 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks, Spard.

#182 Posted by Clutch (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

Ill take this time to say thanks for the ranks or whatever.And please,if you think I could do better holla at playa.

#183 Posted by Clutch (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

Morte Rapida says:

"1. Gambler2. Renegade Lantern3. Andferne4. Shogun Samson5. soul taker6. Final Arrow7. Switch8. J1nx9. Spartan10. Charmcaster11. Darkchild12. Hawk13. Akira Overdrive14. Mighty Magneto15. Ronin16. LstPaladin17. Angelic Reaper18. Feral Nova19. Uhchia Nevann20. Sha "

Thankz man.If you dont mind me asking..why 13?Just tryna get my game better.

#184 Posted by Clutch (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah its me.

#185 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"I'm glad that I got on some people's list (and some pretty high numbers sometimes too). Thanks for the mentions everybody. My list is going to be based off of what I've seen, so if you're not on it, it's either because A) I haven't seen you RP B) I have seen you RP, and you didn't make the list Here we go..... 20) Midnight Lantern (despite all of the negativity that seems to follow him, he can actually RP, just not up to the level of the more common RPers here) 19) Copy/Shaper/whatever the **** account he's using right now (Best level of improvement I have ever seen, so it's pretty amazing when he can hold his own with everyone else in a RPG. Not an insult, that was a compliment) 18) Jax (I've had some good battles with him, and he has shown some promising potential. Just needs to work on it more, I think, and he could boost up pretty high) 17) Chameleone (He's a good, jack-of-all trades RPer. Uhh....that's about all I can think of...?) 16) Charmcaster (She can easily portray emotions in her posts, which is something you don't see a whole lot in general) 15) Nighthunter (I have seen very little of him RPing, but from what I've seen he's good. Probably would've made the list higher if I'd seen more of his posts) 14) Aztec The Lost (Like Nighthunter, I haven't see a ton of his posts, but he's great, from what I can tell) 13) Mighty Magneto (He has skills, and created one of the longest running teams, and has made some good posts. Has a pretty big reputation) 12) Apparition (I've only seen her in one RP-Twilight Kingdom, I think?-and she was pretty great. If she worked in more, she would probably have gone up higher on the list) 11) Darkchild (He's great! He knows how to keep a story moving along, and he can write some very emotional posts. I find, generally, that his fan-fic writing is better than his RPG writing, I dunno why) 10) Donnieman (I remember this dude-I'm sure a lot do. He's great at RPing, and might've got higher if I'd seen him do more) 9) Akira Overdrive (One of the masters of modern RPG battles. He may launch lots of attacks at you at once, but it's not "cheap"-he justs kicks up the pace a bit. No, I'm not just putting him up here cause he's my bud) 8) Eternal Chaos (He can write ridiculously long posts, and has the battle skills to even it up. Great writer) 7) Maelstrom (I remember she made one post that really secured her a high spot in my mind, during the "Crossover" RPG. That was some mad skills she showed, and the only post that ever got me even relatively close to tearing up a bit) 6) Final Arrow (The great thing about Arrow is that he can make any RPG interesting through the usage of his totally sick imagination. Some haunting memories courtesy of this dude) 5) Methos (Great. At everything. Can move a story along, and has made some great and fun RPGs. Like Darkchild, I find his fan-fic writing superior to his RP writing) 4) Switch (This guy is nuts at writing. He can adapt to any style, and can make any fight a tense one. Emotional posts, battle posts, heck, even when he's just walking around he seems to make his posts entertaining) 3) Gambler (A amazing RPer who has made some of the single most memorable and entertaining RPGs in the site's history. Constantly has good ideas, is always willing to give good criticism-he's amazing, all around) 2) Cryo-Wolf (Ahh yes, Cryo. He can flip-flop from hero to villain and back with ease-he can write ridiculously long and entertaining posts with any of his myriad of characters, and can give you a good run for your money-or beat you down, mercilessly-in a fight. One of the pioneers of RPGing here, he's sheerly amazing) annndddd......#1 is...... ***Weatherman*** I think that we can all agree, Weatherman is a dominant force in RPGing. He can write extremely imaginative posts, and his stories are full of personality. Always entertaining, he can keep a RPG moving, and he *will* take you down in a fight. Special mentions go to: Buckshot (I've only seen a few posts, and they were superb. But, haven't seen much of his stuff, so I couldn't compare him well to the others on the list) Forever (Pretty much the same with Buckshot) Resonate (I've only had one fight with him, and it was phenominal. Hope to see him RP more often) And that's my list. Hope I didn't get anyone angry. (Oh, and I just realized I forgot a few people. Crap)
Post Edited:2008-05-02 22:08:29"

great job sparda!

#186 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

yayyyyyyyyy

I get a mention

I think I've only been in like one or two rps here and finished them....dammit we need to get back to that one bro

#187 Posted by Morte Rapida (1614 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Gambler

2. Renegade Lantern

3. Andferne

4. Shogun Samson

5. soul taker

6. Final Arrow

7. Switch

8. J1nx

9. Spartan

10. Charmcaster

11. Darkchild

12. Hawk

13. Akira Overdrive

14. Mighty Magneto

15. Ronin

16. LstPaladin

17. Angelic Reaper

18. Feral Nova

19. Uhchia Nevann

20. Sha

#188 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"I'm glad that I got on some people's list (and some pretty high numbers sometimes too). Thanks for the mentions everybody. My list is going to be based off of what I've seen, so if you're not on it, it's either because A) I haven't seen you RP B) I have seen you RP, and you didn't make the list Here we go..... 20) Midnight Lantern (despite all of the negativity that seems to follow him, he can actually RP, just not up to the level of the more common RPers here) 19) Copy/Shaper/whatever the **** account he's using right now (Best level of improvement I have ever seen, so it's pretty amazing when he can hold his own with everyone else in a RPG. Not an insult, that was a compliment) 18) Jax (I've had some good battles with him, and he has shown some promising potential. Just needs to work on it more, I think, and he could boost up pretty high) 17) Chameleone (He's a good, jack-of-all trades RPer. Uhh....that's about all I can think of...?) 16) Charmcaster (She can easily portray emotions in her posts, which is something you don't see a whole lot in general) 15) Nighthunter (I have seen very little of him RPing, but from what I've seen he's good. Probably would've made the list higher if I'd seen more of his posts) 14) Aztec The Lost (Like Nighthunter, I haven't see a ton of his posts, but he's great, from what I can tell) 13) Mighty Magneto (He has skills, and created one of the longest running teams, and has made some good posts. Has a pretty big reputation) 12) Apparition (I've only seen her in one RP-Twilight Kingdom, I think?-and she was pretty great. If she worked in more, she would probably have gone up higher on the list) 11) Darkchild (He's great! He knows how to keep a story moving along, and he can write some very emotional posts. I find, generally, that his fan-fic writing is better than his RPG writing, I dunno why) 10) Donnieman (I remember this dude-I'm sure a lot do. He's great at RPing, and might've got higher if I'd seen him do more) 9) Akira Overdrive (One of the masters of modern RPG battles. He may launch lots of attacks at you at once, but it's not "cheap"-he justs kicks up the pace a bit. No, I'm not just putting him up here cause he's my bud) 8) Eternal Chaos (He can write ridiculously long posts, and has the battle skills to even it up. Great writer) 7) Maelstrom (I remember she made one post that really secured her a high spot in my mind, during the "Crossover" RPG. That was some mad skills she showed, and the only post that ever got me even relatively close to tearing up a bit) 6) Final Arrow (The great thing about Arrow is that he can make any RPG interesting through the usage of his totally sick imagination. Some haunting memories courtesy of this dude) 5) Methos (Great. At everything. Can move a story along, and has made some great and fun RPGs. Like Darkchild, I find his fan-fic writing superior to his RP writing) 4) Switch (This guy is nuts at writing. He can adapt to any style, and can make any fight a tense one. Emotional posts, battle posts, heck, even when he's just walking around he seems to make his posts entertaining) 3) Gambler (A amazing RPer who has made some of the single most memorable and entertaining RPGs in the site's history. Constantly has good ideas, is always willing to give good criticism-he's amazing, all around) 2) Cryo-Wolf (Ahh yes, Cryo. He can flip-flop from hero to villain and back with ease-he can write ridiculously long and entertaining posts with any of his myriad of characters, and can give you a good run for your money-or beat you down, mercilessly-in a fight. One of the pioneers of RPGing here, he's sheerly amazing) annndddd......#1 is...... ***Weatherman*** I think that we can all agree, Weatherman is a dominant force in RPGing. He can write extremely imaginative posts, and his stories are full of personality. Always entertaining, he can keep a RPG moving, and he *will* take you down in a fight. Special mentions go to: Buckshot (I've only seen a few posts, and they were superb. But, haven't seen much of his stuff, so I couldn't compare him well to the others on the list) Forever (Pretty much the same with Buckshot) Resonate (I've only had one fight with him, and it was phenominal. Hope to see him RP more often) And that's my list. Hope I didn't get anyone angry. (Oh, and I just realized I forgot a few people. Crap)

Apparently, I have to try harder to get higher on this list.

#189 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I missed something! Gambler and I? Going out? No we aren't. =^_^=

Honestly, we're just friends!

#190 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

@Copy: No prob man.

@App: Thanks! I wanted to do a good list with reasons and whatnot since a lot of the people here put in a ton of time and energy in writing good posts.

#191 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

@Res: Haha, yeah, one day we need to try and finish that one up :)

@Kain: Erm.....was that....sarcasm?

Sorry, I can't tell very well over the internet.

#192 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"I'm glad that I got on some people's list (and some pretty high numbers sometimes too). Thanks for the mentions everybody. My list is going to be based off of what I've seen, so if you're not on it, it's either becauseA) I haven't seen you RPB) I have seen you RP, and you didn't make the listHere we go.....20) Midnight Lantern (despite all of the negativity that seems to follow him, he can actually RP, just not up to the level of the more common RPers here)19) Copy/Shaper/whatever the **** account he's using right now (Best level of improvement I have ever seen, so it's pretty amazing when he can hold his own with everyone else in a RPG. Not an insult, that was a compliment)18) Jax (I've had some good battles with him, and he has shown some promising potential. Just needs to work on it more, I think, and he could boost up pretty high)17) Chameleone (He's a good, jack-of-all trades RPer. Uhh....that's about all I can think of...?)16) Charmcaster (She can easily portray emotions in her posts, which is something you don't see a whole lot in general)15) Nighthunter (I have seen very little of him RPing, but from what I've seen he's good. Probably would've made the list higher if I'd seen more of his posts)14) Aztec The Lost (Like Nighthunter, I haven't see a ton of his posts, but he's great, from what I can tell)13) Mighty Magneto (He has skills, and created one of the longest running teams, and has made some good posts. Has a pretty big reputation)12) Apparition (I've only seen her in one RP-Twilight Kingdom, I think?-and she was pretty great. If she worked in more, she would probably have gone up higher on the list)11) Darkchild (He's great! He knows how to keep a story moving along, and he can write some very emotional posts. I find, generally, that his fan-fic writing is better than his RPG writing, I dunno why)10) Donnieman (I remember this dude-I'm sure a lot do. He's great at RPing, and might've got higher if I'd seen him do more)9) Akira Overdrive (One of the masters of modern RPG battles. He may launch lots of attacks at you at once, but it's not "cheap"-he justs kicks up the pace a bit. No, I'm not just putting him up here cause he's my bud)8) Eternal Chaos (He can write ridiculously long posts, and has the battle skills to even it up. Great writer)7) Maelstrom (I remember she made one post that really secured her a high spot in my mind, during the "Crossover" RPG. That was some mad skills she showed, and the only post that ever got me even relatively close to tearing up a bit)6) Final Arrow (The great thing about Arrow is that he can make any RPG interesting through the usage of his totally sick imagination. Some haunting memories courtesy of this dude)5) Methos (Great. At everything. Can move a story along, and has made some great and fun RPGs. Like Darkchild, I find his fan-fic writing superior to his RP writing)4) Switch (This guy is nuts at writing. He can adapt to any style, and can make any fight a tense one. Emotional posts, battle posts, heck, even when he's just walking around he seems to make his posts entertaining)3) Gambler (A amazing RPer who has made some of the single most memorable and entertaining RPGs in the site's history. Constantly has good ideas, is always willing to give good criticism-he's amazing, all around)2) Cryo-Wolf (Ahh yes, Cryo. He can flip-flop from hero to villain and back with ease-he can write ridiculously long and entertaining posts with any of his myriad of characters, and can give you a good run for your money-or beat you down, mercilessly-in a fight. One of the pioneers of RPGing here, he's sheerly amazing)annndddd......#1 is......***Weatherman***I think that we can all agree, Weatherman is a dominant force in RPGing. He can write extremely imaginative posts, and his stories are full of personality. Always entertaining, he can keep a RPG moving, and he *will* take you down in a fight.Special mentions go to:Buckshot (I've only seen a few posts, and they were superb. But, haven't seen much of his stuff, so I couldn't compare him well to the others on the list)Forever (Pretty much the same with Buckshot)Resonate (I've only had one fight with him, and it was phenominal. Hope to see him RP more often)And that's my list. Hope I didn't get anyone angry.(Oh, and I just realized I forgot a few people. Crap)

Ah damn...thats it time for round 2 Sparda :)

#193 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Andferne says:
"Ah damn...thats it time for round 2 Sparda :)"

Yeah, you're one of the people I totally forgot about....sorry.

Maybe it is time for round two :)"

hehe

#194 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestrion says:

"LexiCat says:
"I think I missed something! Gambler and I? Going out? No we aren't. =^_^=
Honestly, we're just friends!"

With benefitslol

I love those type of friends, always there when you need em'lol"

starts to growl

#195 Posted by Celestrion (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

LexiCat says:

With benefitslol

I love those type of friends, always there when you need em'lol

#196 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Ah damn...thats it time for round 2 Sparda :)"

Yeah, you're one of the people I totally forgot about....sorry.

Maybe it is time for round two :)

#197 Posted by Celestrion (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

LexiCat says:

"Celestrion says:
"LexiCat says:
With benefitslol I love those type of friends, always there when you need em'lol"
woah. no way. that's not how it is at all. o_O
Of that I am sure! "

I'm just kidding Ms. Lexi please don't get offended

#198 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestrion says:

"LexiCat says:
With benefitslol I love those type of friends, always there when you need em'lol"

woah. no way. that's not how it is at all. o_O

Of that I am sure!

#199 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"@Res: Haha, yeah, one day we need to try and finish that one up :) @Kain: Erm.....was that....sarcasm? Sorry, I can't tell very well over the internet."

LoL, no I'm being serious. Unless you didn't know that I was Eternal Chaos. LoL.

#200 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not offended. Just wasn't sure what to think! He and I are friends, yeah. But... well...I've got all I need already. =^_^=

she slid her hand into Andy's gently and smiled