Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Legacy_

Prelude - New Ways to Live

Time is a stream of endless possibilities.  Time is a crime if not spent right.  Time is time for people to live out loud.  Time is a word that rhymes with lime, but never should you ever amuse the essence of time.  

"Father Baron!  Father Baron, please come this way!" 

Floating pieces of land.  Evergreen with shades of blue.  Sitting alone is a boy who refuses to be nude.  He wears a toga.  Maybe because he feels ashamed of this sack that dangles.  He is but ten years old and already knows what is right and what is wrong.  As of right now, he is pointing to an orb of many colors.  Land masses, bodies of ocean, and clouds of white. 

"What is it my son?  What is wrong with you?" 

The father is tall and masculine.  His beard is of great length and although he speaks very little, his words flow with authority.  Kneeling on one knee is what this father does.  And even though this atmosphere is rather ominous, he reassures his second born that all is well.   

"No it is not!  Father Baron lies."   Heads dart to the side for the first born of Baron has arrived.   

"Adam and Eve of Earth 52 have eaten the apple on the tree.  They are late but now the worlds are in unison.  It is time we officially start monitoring.  Am I not right, Father Baron?" 

In a land not known to others, a society of watchers must once again work.  Dressing and preparation is what they now do.  Soon enough, they are in a hall filled with forty-eight others.  And so a father and his sons begin writing. 

"Father, why must there be Oni's of Godai?  There are many pantheons.  Many Gods.  Yet there is one man known as God.  I do not understand this father.  Father?  Father!  Who is Merola?" 

SLAM!  Father Baron huffs and he puffs.  Garan and Saran are startled.  As are others that sit around this table. 

"Listen to me boys!  This universe has it writers but we are the revisers.  We watch the vast lands so they may exist for eternity.  Do not ask questions for they will be you demise." 

"There are things you cannot know.  There are things you may not know.  There many things that you will never know of!  It is the way of our people.  But I will tell you one thing and one thing only.  Sit quietly my sons because our kind are only allowed to remember one story.  Our way is one that is often covered with shadows but this is the way we must thrive.  We are monitors.  We are watchers.  We unravel stories that we will eventually forget.   

"We are granted one gift of knowing.  Is this the story you wish to know of.  Tell me boys....what is your answer." 

"Father Baron, we wish to know." 

Unable to resist their smiles, Father Baron tells the tale of Merola and her power over the universe.  It is a tale, very few can understand. 

A Meaningful Prophecy?

If you are listening than my mystery is finally being told.  And for those who wish to know, so be it.  I am Merola.  Banished All-Seer from a land, known by none.  For centuries probing my mind has brought many lives, asunder.  It has been said that I am one of a kind.  A silver apple among a sea of red.  Able to know the stories of countless individuals.  And for a time that ability was adequate for my superiors.  For a time this gift had no meaning. 

However, it all ended.  I became infatuated with many personas.  My heart ached for the Lockharts.  I cried when I read of a death in the slums of Las Vegas, Nevada.   

I felt emotions.  Something no one else could.  It was sad to see these worlds set into motion.  Their lives beginning but I could not observe such pain.  And so my revisions were done in secrecy.  For a time all was well, until one night.....when I found the story of me.  It spoke of torture, banishment, and a curse.  It was there for me to see.   

Soon the doors that had once separated me from others was shattered.  Baron Cronos, of the high council had discovered my permanent betrayals.  He was furious.  I was petrified but I understood.  Their minds were united.  A headache like no other had struck my weakened body.   

"Too Earth, you shall go!  Never will you ever be brought here again!" 

Those words were hurtful.  I had thought my actions were for the greater good.  I could never wish pain to the undeserving.  I guess in that moment, having feelings was a conflict of interest.  This pain I felt it was overbearing.  And as I saw my skin disappear, my thoughts became no more, but my heart was unwilling to submit. 

I wrote three final sentences before I vanished.  Words that shall never be erased.  The gift to remember from time to time.  One last attempt at glory.  Death to the two little listeners of this heartfelt story.  And even though, my husband shall read this to my children.  I have not a single care.  Father Baron you have brought this upon yourself!!! 

You shall scour the multiverse searching for me.  Knowing in your heart that I have somehow caused the death of your successors.  At times you will forget.  In time your plan will alter.  And when the time does come around.  You will unknowingly cause a war.  You will not know why.  But when you see my children.  You will remember why.   

The World of Alteration versus the First Born Reality.  It will be a grand event that will fix many more lives that I never got a chance to save.  Father Baron, you shall be doing me a favor.  A favor like no other.  And as you search...I will write a prophecy of my own.  Of my bloodline.  This prophecy will include all the threats you have set against my family.  All these threats will hurt them.  But no matter the threat they will rise.  Because my prophecy shall coincide with your arrival. 

For when the worlds clash and the night draws near....my children will overcome many obstacles and become something grand.  My prophecy will trick you all into believing me a tortured soul.  But in the end.....I will have the final chuckle.  And you my stupid husband, my story should had been the story you cherished.  Because every now and then...I believe we once love one another.

Tell Saran and Garan that I shall love them for eternity.  Even if I do forget them from time to time. 

As Father Baron crumbles this paper, he sees his only boys faint.  Tears drop but still; they are dead.  Screams echo in this spacious hall.  All-Seers weep while Father Baron sets course for the world's of color.   

"I WILL FIND YOU!!!!" 

And for just for a second does he forget....until he reads that story yet again.  The Story of Merola.  And he convulsed prophecy of how this world will end.  Not by the Olympian powers of Clarice Michelle Zeraz.  Not by intelligence of Jonathan Rafael Zeraz.  Not by the secret powers of Marissa Lilith Zeraz.  Not by the profound gifts of Noah Rochelle Zeraz.   

This world will end by the Zeraz in such a simplistic way.  Rallying the super-humans of Earth.  Fighting against a threat that has been brewing for decades.  Combating a foe like no other.  And when the dust settles this world will have ended due to the many powers of Zeraz.  Through their torture have they risen.    

In a way, Clarice did destroy lives in a war against Tenabrasque IN.  Jonathan's existence did bring us closer to this Armageddon by bringing forth the Son of Thunder.  And while Closure fights to prove how great our bloodline is...my child, Marissa will chronicle this evening.  Her part to play will soon be revealed. 

And so the story begins....in a way I had always prayed for.

Chapter One - All Falls Down

VROOM!  VROOM!  VROOM!  
Luminescent lights blind the nearby residents.  Dark brown locks flow in the air.  For once this woman embraces the environment around her.  Wrapped around her waist, is none other than the Son of Thunder.  For a moment they bond.  Their love for one another is for all too see.  But before he can kiss her on the cheek, he shoots three stooges between the eyes. 

"Oh baby!  Aint this exciting?"  Danielle and Noah were together again.  This evening had started in such a peculiar manner; because birds were falling from the sky.  The winds were becoming stronger and the waves of the Atlantic, harsher.  After a sudden raid of Zeraz Tower; all employees were given the rest of the day off.  Gearing up and running out the door; the vigilante known as Closure jogged through the streets of Hoboken.  At first he searched the perimeter.  Then he contacted his intellectual companion.  With the Donna Mary by his side; Noah had gotten closer to the epicenter of these weird events. 

Parked outside of the abandoned Hairy Back Corporation, Closure and his trusty sidekick enter the building.  With his adamantium dagger in hand; Noah pulls off a dusty sheet from this marble floor.  Peering down to see hundreds of people.  A meeting of sorts.  

"Lets go down there and stop this.  Their obviously using that contraption to cause minor, environmental catastrophes.  We can do this."  Nibbling on her bottom lip, she hopes to get exactly what she wants.   

"Shhhh.  Listen.  That man right there.  He's about to speak." 

He wore a golden crown.  Light brown eyes.  Dark brown hair.  A scar that blinded a single eye.   

"We all know why we are here.  Our world is dying.  A man by the name of Baron Cronos has given us another chance at survival.  This planet will soon be ours.  Brothers and sisters!  Today is a day unlike another other.  We must find our counterparts, and we must takeover control.  New bodies.  New lives.  If we stay strong, assimilation will go just fine.  I know some of us are heroes.  I know most of us are just normal human-beings but if we are to survive...we must do what must be done.  United we stand!  And tonight, we fight for our lives!  No matter your alignment, we must stand as one!" 

Standing by his side were Hesperus, Angeni, Thunderbolt, and Madame Tileso.  The skies crackles with thunder and lightning.  The sea levels rise.  Hundreds of listeners exit the closed quarters.  Frightened for his life; the Son of Thunder takes a few steps back.  Months ago, he and his supposed brother (Obi Wan Kenobi) had visited this world.  Most were tyrants and very few were heroic, but now they all stood together.  So many questions.  So much confusion. 

Who is Baron Cronos and why is he beginning a war?  How is the World of Alternation dying?  And how will the world react to this news?   

Closure quickly dials the number of Io; the temporary leader of We Are Legend. 

"Io; are you there?  Is anyone there?  This is Noah Zeraz.  Closure, goddammit!  Remember that adventure I told you about?  Yeah, the World of Alteration.  Well their f#cking invading our world.  Umm it seems their world is dying and uh that means they need ours.  I...I need you guys to do something that'll be important.  Find the strongest source.  Find the man known as---"  SLAM!  POW! 

Knocked onto the floor; blood flows from his small nose.  "Danielle....baby?"  Noah saw her.  The love of his life.  Bleeding on this marble floor.  Her tears make those green eyes shimmer.  She's gorgeous.  She's in peril but he is unable to save her.  "What...is it honey?"  Danielle lets out a little chuckle.  Who knew death would come to her in this way.   

"I..never..wanted to divorce you....I-I've a-always l-loved y-you." 

The lovebirds are dragged into the shadows, where no one will be able to find them.   As for the hundreds exiting this abandoned building; they are searching for themselves.

Elsewhere,

(As written by EmmaGrace)  Standing in her family's state of the art facility, Emma took in a deep breath. Several automatic weapons were trained on her, combined with a couple dozen robots designed for combat training. Exhaling, her body transformed into her diamond form. Indestructible, the lazers made no dent in her sparkling body.  Her strength enhanced, she easily overcame the deadly robots.  

Flying through the air, kicking off heads, punching through armor; her diamond form became an extension of her fighting capabilities. It was a bit uncomfortable not having her psychic abilities in the form, but she was growing accustomed to it. She teleported from lazer to lazer, disarming them with ease. After an agile back layout onto the shoulders of the last robot, she pulled off the head, and back flipped onto the ground gracefully. Returning to her normal body, psychic abilities returning, she smirked at her work. Perfection. 

For that second, she stands in such a profound manner.  Emma Holland hears her phone ring.  It is his her dearest Jean Luc LeBeau; probably wanting his beau by his side.  But before she can touch the device the blond telepath falls to her knees.  Pulling on her hair; she belts out such a painful scream.  Thoughts.  Hundreds of them.  Thousands of them.  And soon; millions of them. 

Similar thought bubbles.  Similar beliefs.  Similar everything.  Something is wrong and she knows of it.  After regaining her composure, the Silver Queen of the Hellfire Club sends out an ever so blunt message. 

War is about to break out.  I can feel it.  I sense it.  So for all the low lifers and pathetic weasels, prepare yourself.  Shit is about to go down.....yours truly, Emma the Silver Queen. 

Resuming her daily routine is what this female fatale does.  Picking up her phone, she speaks to her dearest Gambler. 

"Oh darling, I had the most irritating headache ever.  There is a war brewing just weeks after the France debacle....such a shame.  Is it not?"
Ult_Azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Ult_Azrael

If you look to the glitering stars you see during the night, if you look to that shining becon so small and distant yet so clear then something may be in sight. Perhaps this star is a photograph of something that has gone super nova years before, perhaps it is the formation of a new world looked heavily upon by the gods and patheons that make it. Or by some chance maybe it is the world that promises only destruction a place found on ideals of warfare. It would be hard for one to say you look upon the world of which is being reffered to for it is hard to say it exists in this plane of existance. Never the less in one universe it does and the woman of crimson flesh has been coming to face her equal. If you looked at the recent history of France you would find much death and sorow. of this apocalyptic providence though one place may stand out a city of ash coated streets and blood splattered walls, a target of this dimension bending rapture is ruler of this realm the demon with crimson hair.

One of these women was born a soldier, discipline replaced compassion, strength triumphed over kindness her home a planet that was ran by militaristic rule. The other woman was born a exile, her nature made her hated, the hatred spawned further hatred, in a society of freedoms she was most comfortable in murderous acts and defialation of such rights. Where the alien was trained and made into a general of a fleet the demon taught herself to be the top of the food chain and most lethal of combatants. Where the demon came to find a family and some simblance of a life outside of war, the xenos was never given the luxury of having a heart. Loyal and bluntly opinionated is one and the other traitorous and secritivly brooding is the next. The blood red hair whips in the wind as she carves a path of destruction as if the field of war was her canvas, as blood red skin shines in the seting sun she butchers all those who opose her ambitions.

Each is a reverse side of a coin that depicts chaos. When in a singular realm though the coin must fall on heads or tails to determin the victor. For in a universe there can only be one body and mind for each individual, many realities may exist but in each there is a general rule of thumb you can not have one with the other much like the idea of cause and effect. If one wishes to be thin they cant sit around doing nothing, if one seeks their fame they must earn it such is not given. Much like this if one soldier wishes to roam this battlefield there must be no equivalent to them. So it is enebitable to conclude that when these two crimson wariors existed in the same reality they would of course clash. Just as nature of time and the law of continuity demands these two must colide and one would have to reach an untimely demise.

Those Who Hide In Shadow Know When To Strike

Alezra had over the past month been generating a fleet, a month pryor she obtained a military space craft and became captain of the ship. The masive construct of war being renamed the Bloodhusk obviously after her own clan. When a number of militaristic fleets came to a planet that was rich in resources a tournament was held to deside the victor. When almost all armies were disposed of and she betrayed the comander Alezra managed to make a name for herself. She then went and amassed a true fleet and now all the time had payed off. The armada now sat on the darkside of the moon of a reality that was not of her own. Soon they would come down from the heavens to destroy the land that was Rigor Mortis, more comonly pronounced Rigus by the red skins counterpart. First though before destroying the blood thirsty demon, Lez was in need of knowing what all was going to transpire.

In a room a debate is being held a discusion of what is about to befall the world. This planet does not belong to her, its people are weak and fragile. For all the comander knows this planet could splinter in half by the unbalance of dimensions and she would shed not a single tear. That of course was imposible even if she did have a conection to this planet for in the existance she knew to care enough to cry was to be weakend. All she cared about was how to become a newly defined self. Assimilating into a more superior individual was all that hounestly matered. her glowing yellow eyes was about everything the individuals in the room would notice. Alezra was mist a cloud of dark red blending into shadows of a room with litle lighting. When the conversation was secretive staying hidden in such a place was only easier. Besides that once Lez knew what to do she was a ghost vanishing into the crisp night.

Time passes and the times of turmoil begin. The past of the cursed city means nothing. Wether it is surounded by blue skies red waters or towering structures remains irelevant. When two comanding oficers are locked in conflict with oneanother all that holds importance is the target itself. Thus it is Rigus that has all sunlight blocked as ships fill the demonicly clouded skies. It is the city coated in ash that feels no breeze but that which comes from the engines and machines of war. It is the buildings  of hardened steel and stone that are locked in the sights of colossal weapon systems. It is a queen of darkness and blood who finds her castle under siege by a alien threat that for unknown reasons holds a familiarity.

As the hum of weapons of war are heard two women look out their windows and while they know not what they are gazing at do to the distance it is still a eye to eye glance. Two like minded spirits unknowingly locked with in eachothers eyes. In unseen unison the crimson skined alien and blood haired demon speak. The tides of war are prominant and a conflict unlike any other is taking hold by this single word. Skies and earth light up with flame and a ear ringing volley of explosions will be heard. The one word delivered in an ice cold tone is "fire" and with it comes the start of a climactic batle that will most likely only spawn further chaos and destruction.

The Recon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Recon

Now

The doorbell rang and with it came few knocks on the door. Daniel put the towel on the chair nearest to him as he walked towards the door. "I´m coming!" He said opening the door. His eyes widen as he saw what was in front of him. 'Why is this guy following me?' Daniel thought as he stood there eyeing the man and gave a brief look on how he was dressed, the stranger was dressed in black hoodie, white t-shirt, normal jeans and sneakers. But there was something oddly familiar about him, not that Daniel has ever been acquainted to him. The thing that made him stand out from the rest of the people that were out on the street this morning. "What do you want?" Daniel asked as he was quite confused and so not himself.  

"You." the stranger said, his eyes sparkled red and it was Daniel´s first time to see the color of the stranger eyes, it was bright red, he couldn´t see it before since the hoodie hid it. As soon as he said that the stranger raised his hand and blasted Daniel in the opposite direction. Through the glass on the 3rd floor. Daniel tried to grab something for his dear life as he fell down towards the hard concrete.  

This morning

The train overhead went with a louder ruckus then it usually did, but it sure woke Daniel up. He grunted and mumbled something into the pillow. He walked out of his bedroom, sniffing his nose and rubbing his eyes. "Wow, hate waking up like this." Daniel said to himself, few moments later he was trying to figure out why he was talking to himself. He opened the fridge and took out an orange juice and drank it. Closing it behind him, he put the empty carton of orange juice onto the counter and walked off towards the bedroom again, as he walked past his bed, wishing he was under the soft, warm, comfortable silk sheet, he was about to launch himself into the bedroom, but he didn´t. Turning on the shower and stepping in it, the cold shower soon became warm, just like he liked it.  

Minutes past and he stepped out, grabbing the nearest clean towel he found and put it around his waist. Taking a deep breath he and letting it all out, he opened the door and walked out of the bathroom. Soon getting dressed to his casual everyday clothes, white shirt, un-buttoned the first two buttons, his normal dark blue jeans and his sneakers. He grabbed his wallet and watch and headed out. 

As he stepped out and hearing nothing else but honks from cars and more honks from cars, he shook his head and wandered off somewhere. His both hands in his front pocket jeans, he started to try walk at the same rhythm as his heart, his face soon made a smile as he walked past little kids with kites and kids on bikes, not a moment later he found himself in the park nearby his house, his head has been so full of ideas that he had forgot what he was doing, his mind was somewhere else.  

He took a seat on the nearby bench, with one foot over the other while the right arm was stretched on top of the bench. He looked at his surroundings, his smile did not fade. Squirrels running across the field as little toddlers pointed at it and little kids chasing it while their parents were trying to make them stop. Daniel closed his eyes for mere seconds and opened them again. His heart slowed down as he relaxed, and as he opened the eyes, he saw, in a distance a man, looking straight into Daniel´s eyes, leaning on a tree.  
614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By 614azrael

It is a factor of natural elements to collide. A natural disaster has its place in the flow of things. Be it now or years from now, huricane winds or a ripple of watter unseen; it all has a place. When forces of nature  collide though all that will come is devastation. Two equal armies led by equally, lethal figures can only mean more pain. The only natural element of chaos is that chaos will always exist. Be it a war for peace, faith, or violent urges.  War is war and the spawn of such is darkness. So when two flames of despair meet on the battlefield all that one can expect is wildfire. And as the world burns in the wake of bloodlust it is urgent that oneself realizes all that this is, is the tide of chaos and there is nothing good about it. And so the flame that burns eternal in the end is only the flame with the most hunger to set all ablaze. 
Blair waved her hand flames from a mass explosion being tossed aside. Sisters of Battle that followed her were geting increasingly annoyed by the circumstance. The demons that made up the majority of the city had little car conflict was simply that. WHen it came to the Wings of Death however were rational and thus frustrated by the enemy. The heavy weaponry worked great against the aliens with almost no armor problem was it didn't stick. The creatures would burst into a small cloud of mist which healed all the damage dealt. The close range weaponry still had little effect while the xenos were making it through gradually. Az was confident in her forces and their persevearence but the regenerative properties made it problematic.

Hours had passed paved in war casualties mounting on each side. Orbital weaponry and surface to air defences led finally to a single end. After the battle field being bombarded by so much force one in the distance would think it was nuclear war, the first chapter of the engagment closed. The devilish kingdom was now scattered in reckage of war. SOmeone who had never scene the citadel before the invasion likely wouldn't notice a diffrence. Ships and buildings had one of three results, the ship either crushed buildings taking minimal damage but splattering the ground in blood of demons plowed over. The other option was the structures one, ships impaled as if hurled on a spear demons took the vessel by storm. Beneath these ships it seemed to rain fire and blood. The most common result though was that each canceled achother out, the result was an explosion that leveled all that was in radius.

Azrael ran a blade through the chest of an oncoming attacker. His skin was violet and his blood almost black in color. It had been learned that the amazing properties of the alien attackers was not to unsimilar to that of her and the space marines. Recovering from most wounds wasn't dificult unless inherintly fatal. The new trick was to run her chainsword through the chest rip up and then give it a twist as she pulled free. Hard to recover when heart, ribcage and spine seemed to be torn to shreads. It also was fun just for the sound, like a blender and the hiss of broken pipe all in one. The sound went well with the fountain of gore from such a wound. Turning her head and licking blood that had splashed across some of her cheak the ship she had first spotted rested before her. Smoke poured into the skies the once beautiful vessel crippled.

Geting a feel for the collosal ship the demonic demigoddess outstretched her hand and pulled back. The ruby colored metal burst outwards in a pluff of flame and sparks. No hailstorm of gunfire, no fast moving mist indicating a swarm of the aliens there was but a single figure to be spotted. Her siloette was all she could make out at first. There was what apeared to be two braids flowing in the breeze, which was likely just another shockwave of an explosion. Blair knew this to be the head tails the species seemed to have. As the smoke cleared the aproaching figure was still hard to make out aside from the slender frame. Finally out of the blaze the emerald eyes looked on something alien yet familiar, odd yet sensual, disorienting as well as envious. Her skin was as red as Azrael's hair and tribal tatoos ran all around her fit body. Her eyes yellow and cat like, both women brought up blades. Chainswordes released a growl as if hungry for flesh. Energy swords pulsed with blood colored light emiting a low hiss. It was then that the two smiled in unison as their eyes met, istinct told who's eyes they were staring into.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Clara Mass

The Return

One body against another.  Red hair is carried by the steady breeze.  Her lips touch his but even though she is here to give out love; he recedes.  He rather touch her belly; for his child lay within.  Tears roll down her face; she wants to love him like crazy.  "Say you'll never let me go."  His smile lightens the mood.  And before he can speak; their silhouettes are erased by the rising of the yellowish sun.   "Clarice, I'll love you till the end of time."  His hazel eyes tell no lies.   

The room smelled of vanilla and whiskey.  Its white walls shone with the sun's rays.  Inches away sits a woman, who wears a crown.  Rolling onto her stomach; Clarice quickly takes notice of her grandmother. 

Oh goodness gracious; it has begun.  Her orange hair stand dead as it stretches onto the crystallized floor.  My eyes.  My eyes.  They will not cry.  My stomach.  My stomach will not ache.  I scream.  I yell.  I throw pillows.  Hera!  Hera!  She does not listen.  She just watches as I relive peril.  My eyes!  My eyes!  They refuse too weep.  And so I run to her.  Falling to my knees.  My stomach.  My stomach very much hurts.  I hold her by the calves.  Please grandmother!  Do not do this to moi! 

My head shakes.  I will my drink tears before they drip onto soil.  Picture the scene that I paint before you are damned.  She is wrong.  She is defiant.  She is greedy.  An orange haired Queen sits ever so peacefully as my world crumbles before my very eyes.  I will drink my tears before they drip onto the soil.  AHHHH!!!  She taunts me so.  She taunts me so damn much.  On Olympus is where we reside.  It is shattered.  It is merely ruins but still she sits with elegance.  She sits with class while I hurt my ass. 

When I'm on a mission.  I rebuke my condition.  If you are a strong female, you do not need my permission.  Her words are said without emotion.  AHHHH!!! My world is being folded like a piece of origami.  My dearest Mike be not with me no more.  His brown hair now floats on a puddle of a liquid substance.  What do you want of me!  I am dead!  I have destroyed!  I have done everything a single prophecy has said of me.  I continue to reiterate.  I pray that she will answer me. 

My nails.  I carve these long nails into her fair skin but she does not flinch.  She laughs.  She laughs at my spiral into insanity.  I see her.  I see the blood on my palms, just the same.  This is not me.  This is uncharacteristic of moi.  I am no longer what I once was.  Why?  Why is that?  Maybe because I am vile.  Maybe because I am poison.  Death did this too me.  I blame the woman who incinerated my original vessel.  I blame the man who coerced me into the loving the lust for blood. 

When I'm on a mission.  I rebuke my condition.  If you are a strong female, you do not need my permission.  She speaks the words now; this time being with meaning.  I know it must have a message.  I know this.  And then it hits me like the rocks that once struck the beautiful Magdalena.  She stands before me as I lay on my ashy knees.  She looks into my violet eyes.  I see the way she views my soul.  In a way, never done before.  For once she wants me to be me.  I am sorry.  I am sorry for hurting you.  I am sorry for interfering.  She says that her place in my life has only brought tragedy.  I am something more that Olympus.  She says I am All-Seer. 

I do not comprehend yet I move with a quickened pace.  My eyes are watery but they will not touch this ground.  I walk away from her.  I am no use to Olympus.  It cannot be fixed.  It will take someone else.  Someone from Athens to be rather specific.  I walk too the edge of this make believe room.  I stand upon a cloud.  Before I am fall too the land I left.  I hope to right my wrongs.  I hope to never make deals.  I hope to never hurt an innocent soul.  I close my eyes and I descend. 

As I fall.  I release my thoughts and inhibitions.  With my hands above my head; I twirl in a melodic fashion.  A dancing demon in the sky, my oh my what a tale to tell.  BOOM!  BOOM!  And so I land.  It is typical for me to crash.  But this time I have not caused destruction.  Beats play.  A symphony of death.  I feel it so.  GAGA! GAGA!  My mouth sings it but I did not wish it so.  My hips move.  My eyes roll back.  I dance in the midst of chaos.  I am bloody no longer.  I am cleansed of previous sin.  I am born anew.   

Opening her eyes, she is in front of a door.  Pushing it open the redheaded mystery speaks with a sense of command.  "Is there someone here that I know?"  CLICK!  BLAM!  BLAM!  Bullets are fired from behind.  Sliding her feet on the carpet, Clarice does a casual split and pushes herself onto her back.  Hands over her head, she pushes herself up and flips back onto her feet.  Twisting around she lunges a single pin from her long, red hair.  Injected into the eyeball of an unfamiliar; Clarice gasps as she makes her first sinful act.  CLAP!  CLAP!  CLAP! 

"Who are you?"  She says in uncertainty.  Entering the door is a woman dressed in Athenian armor.  With a golden lasso in hand; the female fury readies her weapon.   

"I am Angeni; Princess of War.  I have come to collect you."
The Recon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Recon

Daniel stood up from the bench and walked the other way, his heart rate started to increase as he hoped the man was not following him. He looked behind his shoulder and at the corner of his eye he could see him, eying him like he wanted to him dead...slaughtered. Daniel turned his head forward and increased his speed while walking, quickly getting out of the park he wondered if he lost the man, taking cover behind the corner of an alley, he looked out and saw the same man, the man looked around on his toes to see. Daniel inhaled air and then exhaled it looking down on the ground, glad that he got rid of him.

As he looked up, he saw the man eying him once again and running towards Daniel, he panicked and ran into the dark alley. 'What does this guy want from me?' Daniel thought as he ran like he had never ran before, he was so scared of his life, there was something about that man that made Daniel get goosebumps and actually scared of his life. Daniel looked behind him and saw the man gaining on Daniel.

While Daniel ran as fast as he could through the alley, through puddles and hobo´s, vaulting over trash bins and out of the alley he was, he looked quickly around and then ran the way he felt safest, but the man still followed. 'Should I take him? I don´t feel like that I can take him!' His white T-shirt dirty and wet, as well his pants. Running through crowds of people and straight across the busy street. He was now in a familiar street, he jumped into yet another alley, hiding behind the corner, seeing the man that followed him running past the alley, while old Mrs. Dickens pointed into the opposite direction.

“Thank you, Mrs. Dickens. That was awfully sweet of you.” He smiled for the first time when talking to her, hugging the old woman and continuing up to his flat. He opened the door to his apartment and closed it behind him, exhaling every air in his body as he leaned from the door, frightened. He walked toward his bedroom undressing himself and leaving the cold, wet clothes on the wooden floor he entered the bathroom, taking a shower to ease the muscles and think about something else. The millions of drops the pounded on his head and then ran down his body, the noise that the pipes made as the water was running on full speed, the slippery wet floor, those were the things that he was thinking about, and it sure made him think about something else.

'Aw, I am so tired.' He thought for himself as he stepped out of the bathroom, launching himself onto the cold, comfortable bed, he stood than back up and opened the drawer next to him, finding there dozens of white shirts, taking one out he opened the next drawer, finding there dozens of different jeans and trousers, as he dressed himself and putting the towel that was over his waist on his shoulders to dry his hair a little bit his doorbell rang.

The doorbell rang and with it came few knocks on the door. Daniel put the towel on the chair nearest to him as he walked towards the door. "I´m coming!" He said opening the door. His eyes widen as he saw what was in front of him. ' Why is this guy following me? ' Daniel thought as he stood there eying the man and gave a brief look on how he was dressed, the stranger was dressed in black hoodie, white t-shirt, normal jeans and sneakers. But there was something oddly familiar about him, not that Daniel has ever been acquainted to him. The thing that made him stand out from the rest of the people that were out on the street this morning. "What do you want?" Daniel asked as he was quite confused and so not himself.

"You." the stranger said, his eyes sparkled red and it was Daniel´s first time to see the color of the stranger eyes, it was bright red, he couldn´t see it before since the hoodie hid it. As soon as he said that the stranger raised his hand and blasted Daniel in the opposite direction. Through the glass on the 3rd floor. Daniel tried to grab something for his dear life as he fell down towards the hard concrete. Grabbing a tight grip onto a light-pole that he was about to crash into, he dropped himself down and landed safely on the concrete road. As the man looked down to him and jumped down.

“Who are you?!” Daniel asked as he back away from the man.

The man didn´t answer as he was about to strike, and since the stranger just launched Daniel through his apartment and down to the ground with one little touch, Daniel so did not want to be punched by him. As he dodged as many punches as possible, rolling to the right and then rolling to the left, he couldn´t be doing this forever as Daniel made his first strike towards him which was to push him away, only too see the strangers hand going towards Daniel´s abs.

He flew right into his favorite Café window, the people started to scream and clear the street, as for Daniel, he laid there, in the middle of glass shards, bruised and cut, his white shirt dirty again and blood stains. The stranger appeared out of nowhere above Daniel, grabbing Daniel´s shirt collar and mumbling something in his ear, Daniel´s eyes widen as the stranger threw him out the window and crashed on the concrete, rolling few times until he stopped next to a car. Daniel was exhausted though he had only been dodging and been thrown back and forth.

“ To hell with this! To hell with you!” Daniel yelled as he tried to stand up, but his body didn´t let him so he crashed down again.

“ Well, I thought this would be a little tougher. Thought this would be a challenge.” The stranger walked towards him disappointed. “Guess I was wrong about you...actually me!” The man said who seemed to be Daniel. “Yes, your right, I´m you, only tougher, more evil-er and more stronger! I´m the better version of you.” The man said laughing and putting up a smirk.

Daniel looked at himself of disgust, while looking at his reflection on the clean car that he was leaned on and seeing his face, bruised and bleeding. He looked over to himself that was in front of him dramatically. As Daniel stood up he kicked the man´s abs as the man tumbled away from Daniel, he started to run off and the man followed.

He quickly ran up the stairs to his apartment and into the apartment he went and quickly grabbing the sword that was hanging above the bed. As he took a tight grip on the sword a white waves of light appeared and started to circle around his hand and the sword, the after awhile it vanished. Daniel inhaled and closed his eyes and then exhaled, he opened his eyes and a bright light for mere second appeared in his ice blue eyes. He was ready to take himself down.

Hearing the roaring of the man while he kicked open the door and rushed in. Daniel rushed forward, towards the man and past him towards the broken window and the man followed as well. Daniel stopped in front of the window and as he looked behind himself seeing the man launching himself at Daniel, and he just froze there couldn´t move or anything, and before he could count to three he was already tackled out the window.

Daniel trying to turn it around, instead of him being in the bottom than the man on the bottom so he could get the crash landing and Daniel the safe landing. While the road was once again busy, cars driving at fast speed down and up the road and the two men on the way down, by the luck of things a truck came along, the two men crashed on top of the truck, rolling on the truck the two of them struggled to keep themselves on the truck itself.

Daniel rolled away from him to the other side of the truck, he raised his sword and prepared for the most challenging battle yet. The man raised his sword as well, the sword was much like his only the blade was red while Daniel´s was white. The wind played with the men´s hairs as it flowed with the wind. Daniel saw the hatred in the man´s eyes, his eyes was like an unstoppable fire, he wondered what would happen if it was him that got this way. With focus Daniel and the other man took a stabled stance, letting the tip of the sword meet, as the got the hint of a touch Daniel´s eyes brightened and as well did the other man´s and then without hesitation they pulled their swords back and flung their swords at full speed towards each other.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Crimson Eagle

A report came on the television, six people were murdered in New York City. Their bones were broken beyond repair and pieces punctured their internal organs. The police knew that the murders were linked, they just needed evidence. Ryan also knew that the murders were linked, but he had the one piece of evidence to prove it; the six people who died were the same people he saved during his route around the city. That part of the mystery was solved, but now two question remains, who and why? 

Standing atop a gargoyle in Manhatthan, Ryan looked over the great borough of New York with a question in mind, why would someone kill the exact people he saved? He had to find out more, taking a deep breath, Ryan lept off the building and flew towards Champion City at great speed. Surely the main computer at the CoP tower would reveal some information he might have missed. 

Finally, the city was within sight, but throughout the travel back to the island, Ryan was reviewing and analyzing the evidence he had gathered repeatedly. 

1- Six people were murdered, all of them saved by Ryan recently. 
2- All six were murdered the same way, their bones broken into pieces and then used to punctured their organs. 
3- The way the bones were broken, it seemed as if the murderer was torturing them for information.

It was still unclear who it was, could it have been his former master gone rogue? Perhaps his brother? Who? The answer came to Ryan sooner than he expected. As he was descending down towards the city, something smacked him in the face, knocking him into a billboard. The ad of a kid drinking coca-cola was punctured and the roof of the building received a crater with the body of the teen hero at the center. Opening his throbbing eye, Ryan looked at a man, probably in his mid-20's. The man was holding a pipe in his hand, and he was smiling wickedly.  

"Who the hell are you?" Ryan painfully said as he tried to get up. The man took his foot and stomped on the teen's chest, his strength was great. The man bent down and said, "I was looking for you, it took six people to find out where you would be. Heh, it's funny, the way they screamed when I slowly pressed their ribs into their hearts, none of them able to move with their arms and legs being crushed." 

"You monster!" Ryan yelled as he gritted his teeth from the boot further being pushed against the rock hard floor. "I'm gonna-" 

"What? you're gonna what?" the man said. "Kill me? We both know you wouldn't do that, but I will tell you who I am. My name is Ryan Candan."
tha_mercenary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tha_mercenary

The Mercenary's demented chuckles filled the night sky.  

He had his favoured katana impaled firmly in the right forearm of a burly looking man. The man's brow was creased in frustration and both his fists were clenched, the whites of his knuckles showing clearly. His muscles rippled with the effort as he tried to pry the cold steel from his arm. His attempts proved ultimately futile. The blue-clad figure standing over his wounded body could only have been the infamous Mercenary. Known for his lethal methods of murder. The Mercenary stood stock still, watching the struggling man with a sick glint in his eyes, he enjoyed the precious bloodshed. He loved the smell.  

The man's name was Rodrick Jenkins. He was a construction worker. He had a family, and quite the bank account. He had lived a reasonably innocent life, but had corrupted it indefinetely when he had stolen money from a dying old gangster. Jenkins had even gone as far as to shoot the weak old figure in the forehead, and dump his body in the sewers. With a smile on his face. 

That had been a mistake. 

The gangster had also had a family, and they weren't happy. Not.At.All. The old man's grandaughter had witnessed the entiere scene, concealed behind the bedraggled sofa. She had seen Rodrick's face. In her nightmares, always. That little girl was truamatized. Insane. And this piece of scum had been the cause. The twin gangster grandsons had tracked down the Mercenary and hired him to end Jenkins' life, once and for all. They had paid an agreeably huge sum of money for it, too. 

This job needed the extra mile. And it wasn't like Mercenary was missing anything. This was what he lived for. The murder of scum, and trash.  

He unsheathed a small razor, and Rodrick's eyes flickered with contempt. If he was afraid, he didn't show it. This made it interesting, thought Mercenary to himself
"You are a very bad man, Rodrick. A very, very, bad man. You have a grandpa? No? Well neither does that little girl, tossing and turning in her bed right now. Plagued by your acts of inhumanity. Cursed, with the images of her role-models death. At your hands." He pointed the razor at Jenkins' left hand, and it fell in a straight arc, the impact sending tremors through the tough man's strained body. The razor was dug in, up to it's hilt. Blood flowing freely down the sides of his hand. He barely had time to look down at his wounded body-part before the Mercenary's vibranium encased boot had slammed into his forehead, braking the skin. He received a back-hand with quick succession. Rodrick's neck struggled to withstand the pain, and his body slouched slightly. "You ain't nobody t'talk, Mister Mercenary... Look at me right now... This is inhumane torture... This is not right! Let me go, I'll pay you double whatever they are!" Rodrick spluttered the words out as fast as he could. He was becoming desperate now, his strength was fading. "Oh ho ho ho... I sincerely doubt that is possible, Roddy. This is one of the biggest cheques I've ever gotten outta New York. But enough chit-chat. I don't want to make a habit of conversing with my targets. It goes against policy." He ripped the katana out of his forearm with astounding force, and Jenkins' sudden shreek rebounded off of the warehouses' walls. Tears of pain leaked down his cheeks and he managed to scoot backwards swiftly as Mercenary's adamantium encased glove flew at him. He was unable to evade the oncoming uppercut, and his jaw shattered instantly. He barely managed a squeek before another boot struck him square in the chest and he was sent sprawling across the floor. His vision was blurred, and his equilibrium uneven.  

He saw a bright flash of silver and he undoubtedly assumed it was over. Karma was a bitch. But still he breathed. He opened his tightly shut eyes and his mouth dropped open in shock. What stood before him was an almost exact copy of the Mercenary, but it was red, where the Mercenary was navy blue. Rodrick's pain began to numb, and he stared unblinkingly at the scene unfolding before his eyes. 

Mercenary had planned to deliver the final blow to Jenkins' bruised body with his glorious katana, but had been deflected by another blade, that had seemingly appeared out of nowhere. Upon further inspection, he had been surprised to see a copy-cat crimson version of himself, and his mouth had slackened in shock.
"Huh?... Who... What are you?" the crimson clone had scowled at him and pointed an emerald katana at his chest, his muscled arms a replica of his own. "I am the Soldier, general of JUSTICE!" Mercenary had regained his compusure and stood observing the man now, with interest. "That... Is a pretty lame name. The Soldier? Bleh. Boring. " The words were barely out of his mouth before the emerald blade swung down at him and he parried it with his own katana, stepping back swiftly. Soldier slowly raised his gloved hand to his masked face, and he tore his mask off, dropping it to the ground with raw elegance. His scarred face sent shivers through Mercenary's spine. It was like staring into a mirror. Soldier once more pointed the katana at his chest, and with a voice dripping of hate, he whispered,  

"You aren't as handsome as you thought...Are you?"
_Knightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By _Knightwing

Shadows dancing.  
Shadows twirling. 
Shadows leaping. 

The placid moonlight shone down on his body, Casting a long dark figure out before him. The two men facing him had their own black silhouette's and stood still. Eyes darted around. Fists were clenched. It was a game of reflexes. The lone man smiled slightly at the thought, the dark red blood dripping from the corner of his mouth.  

Lights. 

An explosion nearby lit up the city sky and Knightwing was behind them. They didn't have time to react, and as one, their legs were swept. They fell hard, bones broken. A flash of silver and two shurikens pierced the air, embedding themselves individually in the chests of each man. They choked cries of pain and were silenced with a split-kick, taking them both out at once. 

He brushed the blood from his lip and grunted with frustration. It had taken him longer than expected to incapacitate these goons, they were resourceful. Then again, billy-bat's weren't exactly considered "resourceful", but they sure as hell packed a punch. Stepping his way through the bruised trail of bodies, he made his way to the cobblestoned ledge, and his eyes swept the city with an observational perception that only a gifted few had. His eyes locked on a cluster of activity, near the pawn shop. London was running amuck tonight, and he was missing the game. He cursed softly as he dropped from the rooftop and landed in a crouched postition at the end of the alley. With a simple voice command his night-vision switched on, and he could easily make out the crowd of disgruntled Brits. Barely a moment later he was beside them, and with a deep authoritive voice, he enquired,
"An' wass all this about, then?" The group of burly men turned to him and their faces increased with frustration. Curses flew but they were paid no mind. He folded his arms across his chest and glared at the men. "S'ppose ye think ye funny, eh? Think jus' cos you capes can hop around our city that ye can do whatever ye want?! Bloody hooligans!" Knightwing's confusion increasing rapidly, he held his hands out in a placating manner, "Hey Hey Hey! I don' even wear a damned cape! I'm afraid you sirs had better get a move on. Riots are not tolerated. " The men's faces contorted into looks of pure unprecedented fury, and angry whispers flitted about. Then, as one, they charged at Knightwing. 

He sighed. 

The world seemed to slow around him as the adrenalin shot through his veins. He gave an inward chuckle as he relished the chemical reaction inside of him. The first man arrived, and with a simple push to his ribs, he doubled over and fell face first, teeth shattering. Then came two more men, and Knightwing ducked as a golf-club broke the opposite man's nose. The wielder was confused for a moment and didn't see the punch coming. He was unconscious before he hit the ground. Knightwing set to work as the men surrounded him, using an array of hand-to-hand combat techniques to dispose of the assailants. He received an occasional jab to the chest or leg, but other than that, the fight was over soon. He was barely out of breath, but his knuckles ached. He plucked a stray tooth out of his glove and dropped it to the gutter. He shook his head at the unruly men and started to make his way to the center of the city when a sharp glint caught his peripheral vision. He tilted his head ever so slightly and a soaring blade impaled the wall. Knightwing wasn't fast enough to evade the oncoming boot, and his head exploded with pain. He was aware of himself lying flat on the ground, blood gushing from his nose and mouth. He opened his eyes. 

A grinning version of himself was kneeling over his fallen body, and the sword was already back in his hand. He watched Knightwing with a scary amusement, and slammed his fist into Knightwing's vibranium enhanced costume, barely feeling the blow, he responded with a knee to the face, but it was deflected easily and an elbow smashed into his chin. He spat blood.
"I know everything you're gonna do, before you do it. You wanna know why?" Knightwing kept silent as he inched his hand toward his opponents ankle. "It's because I am... You!" The sword tore through the glove and dug it's way through Knightwing's flesh, warm blood already beginning to trickle down his hand. He gasped once, and glared hard at his clone. 

"Shit jus' got real."
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Legacy_

Chapter Two - Acceptance

Lime green.  A color worn by very few.  Yet here she is wearing that color with green hair and a weapon shaped like a tambourine.  Her name is Blair; only talks to those who have a certain flare.  Her clothing is crimson; giving off a nice contrast.  Her emerald eyes concentrating on her unconscious captives.  Their a couple, well at least these two use to be.  One is a young man who looks on the brighter side of life no matter its troubles.  The other is woman who blames God for her trials and tribulations. 

Rumbles cause the building to crumble.  She does not care because her thoughts are somewhere else.   Blair stops.  Her red hat falling from her dead straight hair.  A grin and a wink; a casual nowadays.  Her breathing heavy.  She walks and halts movement between the two.

"This has to be done.  Your world is slowly drifting into war.  And here I stand.  Once a friend to you both but now my life is at stake.  Choices have to be made.  Lives must be changed.  I know you are hurt.  I'm so sorry for that.  But it must be done.  I am sorry All-Seer.  Father Baron will be most pleased with you Noah.  As for Danielle.  I may just take her body as my own." 

Scared.  Frightened.  Petrified.  Emotions run deep.  Three souls reside in this crumbling room.  None want to perish on this ominous night.  It is unfair.  Only those knowing will be  granted to the kingdom above.  This kingdom is not that of God's but of Baron Cronos.  A creature below the Holy Father but a powerful entity; nonetheless.  As the woman in red awaits her master; tears roll down the eyes of Noah as his former wife enters hysteria.  She looks to him while he gazes to her beautiful eyes. 

"Babe..." 

"Shut up!"  In a fit or rage; Blair Bloomfield smacks him across his bruised face.  He spits out blood.  Still hoping that his God protect him in the toughest situations.  Not Zeus nor Odin; but God the one person this world often forgets.  Religious overtones bother people, but for Noah their a constant theme in his life story.  In this place where he cannot be heard; he speaks from the heart. 

"Babe....I never stopped loving you.  Our kids their you and me.  I have murdered, I have lied, I have stolen, I have cried.  God as my witness; I am wrong for my sins.  You and I will be together until the end of time.  I act foolish, I know I do, but in the end by love is true.  Oh God, my love does wonder why you act so absent.  I tend to believe you do as much as you can.  God is only as powerful by the faith that we express.  I know I evil...I know I will never change.  Just know that I will do what I believe is right.  Because at the end of the day....hell can be mine as long as my family can rest in heaven.  My love is undying." 

SMACK!
 She does it with more animosity.  Her emerald eyes give off that sense of paranoia.  "Stop it!"  She urges him to stop speaking.  He must stop talking.  Danielle holds herself together; trying to use her powers to pause time.  Struggling to move a single muscle; Danielle Vera Marionette sits helplessly.  There is nothing she can do but bathe in the words of her one true love.  How she loves him so dearly.  Nothing can ever change that.  It is surprising.  Noah hardly ever speaks of his feelings.  Holding them in has only caused him stress.  Danielle is happy to witness this in their final moments of life. 

"Noah, I love you too.  I always will.  Our kids will be fine, I just know it.  They have their father's wit and charm.  Tell something Noah.  Tell me something no one else knows."  SMACK!  Blair Bloomfield; the alternate of Cell Phone Girl attacks again.  Punching the jaw of Danielle; a two molars crack under pressure.  She vomits onto the floor; some of soiling her torn clothing.  "I'm waiting." 

"Well for one men have always attracted me, but never will I ever allow one to touch me.  The male species is not something I'd like to dedicate my time to; besides women are one of kind.  Being with you has taught me many lessons, especially on how to love.  Without you I would have never become a man.  Without you I would never know the meaning of family.  And I guess I'm nothing without you.  If I don't have nothing, I still have you." 

"Wow.  T-that w-was s-something else.  P-please list the ones you love.  W-would definitely make me feel less conceded then I already am." 

"Your number one babe but I do love my children.  I love my aunts.  I love my friends.  I love the father I will never know.  I even love my mother, even with all the crap she has put me through.  That good enough?" 

She snickers.  He smiles at her enjoyment of his confessions.  "I guess you two will be the only ones who know the real me.  I never expected this to ever happen.  In the prophecy of Merola; I guess this is the finale.  My ending is such a blow to my self-esteem."  Blair is on her knees; slamming her fists against the wooden floor.  "Dammit!"  

"Shut up.  Blair, you did this to yourself.  I've finally accepted myself for who I am.  I have---"  BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!  The sounds grow louder.  Noah from the World of Alternation enters the room.  He rushes to his alternate.  In this moment; he doesn't want to merge.   "Blair what are you doing!  I thought we discussed this!  I am not merging!"  Pulling at the tight rope; this Noah does not give up.   

"Dammit!  Self-assurance in the presence of his alternate.  The grandson of Merola will become what he is meant to be.  The Son of Thunder; representing the first born to Merola.  In this very second; lives will merge making him an All-Seer.  Baron Cronos will not be pleased.  I have failed.  Goodbye cruel world.  VORTEX!"  She dies instantaneously.  Lightening rips through the material that created this building; seeping across this aged structure it strikes the strapped body of Noah.  The rope is incinerated.  His clothing removed.  His screams make his love cry.   

Two bodies intertwine by the joining of hands.  A metallic synthetic crawls onto his skin; his yellow eyes brighten when the procedure is done.  "Noah is that you?" 

"Babe...nothing's changed."  He pushes himself up.  With his mind; the Son of Thunder breaks the straps that bind his love.  Their bodies meet with a passionate kiss.  Danielle looks to him just the way he likes.  Her head tilted; and her gaze uplifting.   

"Noah the world is ending.  And the prophecy draws to its end.  This new power of yours, we don't even know how long it'll last.  What can we do?"

" Babe, you love me and I love you.  That's already been established so we can't worry about ourselves.  First things first, gather whatever heroes that are out in the world.  We can find the menace because I know where he'll be.  Trust me.  I know we can do this."  

"I trust you but won't your memories change?  And what heroes will we find?  The Champions of Peace are supposedly non-existent, We Are Legend is on some sort of hiatus.  Noah, I'm worried." 

"I honestly believe my memories will remain intact.  And the heroes.  I can feel a friend in trouble.  In fact, I can feel the world meeting their alternates.  Whatever it is that Blair said about an All-Seer, I guess that means I have some sort of connection with all that's happening.  Danielle, come take my hand.  Promise not to let me go.  Together we'll save this planet.  Baron Cronos will make himself known sooner or later.  It's up to us to be prepared."  

She sighs in a sense of relief.  Danielle grabs his wrist making her love all the more content.  Although some are innocent and other are vile; the fight for survival is meant for all.  In a desolate area; Ryan Candan is startled by the sight of what he could become.  In the distance are our faithful vigilantes.  Closure and the Donna Mary. 

"He's the first one?" 

"Yes babe, the Crimson Eagle." 

"Figures we'd get stuck with the B-Listers.  Whatever the case, lets get this done." 

"Wait."  He holds her back.  "We can't interfere unless the alternate takes notice to our existence." 

"This is going to get rather annoying....."

"At least we have time on our side."
_Knightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By _Knightwing

His hand was numb. Colours swirled across his field of vision, and in his delirium, he was unable to make anything out. He felt a tinge of heat on his jawline, and it increased into a sizzle, which eventually burned brightly as pain, and slapped him from his state of hallucination. 

The clone stepped back and laughed at the fallen hero. His sword dripping crimson red blood, his face contorted in a look of gleeful rage. Knightwing's hand went to his face, and he felt the sliced wound across his jaw. Blood leaked thoroughly through his fingers and down his neck. He scolded himself for being caught off-guard. It was disgraceful and no doubt Clue would hassle him about it later. If there was a later. He clenched his fists and got onto one knee, careful of being attacked again by the insane replica of himself. The clone watched him silently.  

Knightwing took one deep breath.  

In one fluid motion he unsheathed his twin-blades and slid through his opponents splayed legs, the sword missing his head by inches. He had clone-face on the other side of the coin, now. He rolled once as the sword impaled the ground behind him, and he leapt at a lamppost, rebounding off of it with agility enhanced skill, the clone falling for it and charging after him, he sliced through the post. Knightwing deftly cartwheeled out of the way and his opponent grabbed the post with both arms to keep it from crushing him. 

"Who the hell are you, and what do... you want?" Knightwing asked the struggling foe, his voice failing him some-what. 
 "You! I want you, and I want your life! And... T-Trust me! I.Will.Have.IT!" His clone lifted the post up high in the air and with one sharp throw, it soared straight into Knightwing's shoulder, slicing through the thin fabric and sending him reeling. He fell hard, and didn't have time to recover, as his clone stood over him once more, sword raised over his head.  
"You don't deserve this life. I DO. In my world, my father died months after my mother! I was left without family! I didn't have any Clue to save me! To train me and to house me! I was ALONE! ALL ALONE!" tears were streaming down the clone's face now, the pain of memory slicing through him sharper than any sword. 
"Can you even BEGIN to comprehend the hardship I went through? I was at sweatshops, workhouses, I was almost taken by a PIMP once... Do you know how afraid I was?! No, no, you DON'T! And you never ever will!" His face was a grimaces of pure hatred, dripping from his soul as the tears were dripping from his chin.  
"But I did have Hint... Yes, my great teacher, Hint. The caped Killer... The Dark's Knight. A psychopath, in his own right. He tortured me. Beat me. Insulted me. But in the end... He made me strong. FEARLESS. And then I killed him. Me...HIS GREATEST CREATION! HEEHAHAHAH! INCREDIBLE...ISN'T IT?!" he was beginnning to become unstable now, losing control. Knightwing worked out the options in his mind, half listening to the troubled young man's story, half not giving a rat's ass.  
"
AND NOW HERE I AM... I'm going to take YOUR life... We'll merge... And I'll live happily... Ever... AFTER!" his muscles tensed and the sword came down, it hit hard, straight.into.the.cement.  

Knightwing crouched behind him, clenching his shoulder with bloodied fingers. It took the mad-man a moment to realize Knightwing was not there, and he frantically tugged at the sword, but it was stuck in. Knightwing managed a triumphant smirk, before he stood up straight and walked toward him. 
 "That was a cool story bro. Would you like a sticker?" His clone turned fast and sent two-fists his way, Knightwing stepped deftly between them and grabbed his forearms, pulling them toward him and sticking his leg out. The clone's breath was taken away as the heavy-metal boot smashed into his abdomen. Blood trickled down his busted lip, and a fist crashed into his jaw. His head was forced to turn from the momentum, and he didn't have a chance to look back at Knightwing before he felt a sharp knee to his spinal area. He collapsed to the floor and coughed blood all over the gritty cement. Knightwing revelled in his inevitable victory, looming in the ever present distance.  

A flash of gold. 

Bullets tore through his chest. The world went white as he fell. Whether he had hit the ground yet was unknown. The world was spinning constantly. His vision returned slightly and he glimpsed the grinning face of his clone, a large hand-gun pointed down at his face. Staring down the barrel... Lost... In darkness...
tha_mercenary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By tha_mercenary

Soldier stood, the katana pointed firmly at Mercenary's chest. Unwavering. Unyielding. It was a cobra, rearing it's head, to strike. 

Mercenary acted first, feinting a slice from the left, then going in low to sweep his legs. Fail. Soldier didn't even respond to the feint and stepped deftly over his oncoming leg, before bringing his own sword down to slice at his shoulder. Mercenary grabbed the blade with his gloved fingers, and tugged, hard, and Soldier came flying over his shoulder. He rolled to absorb the impact, and as he came up, bullets pierced the air, grazing the edge of Mercenary's thigh. The gun was booted from his hand, and Mercenary followed it up with a stomp to his face, sending Soldier flying against the floor, the sound revertebrating across the empty warehouse. 

Jenkins crouched low, rooted to the spot. The whole sequence of almost movie-like fighting had taken barely five seconds, and his eyes were wide with amazement. He should have run. He should have hid. He knew that, but he couldn't. It was just.too.incredible. 

Soldier grunted as he stood up once more, flexing his shoulder. He stared daggers at the arrogant figure of Mercenary.
"You reckon yer good? Hah. Lucky shot. When I've beat you to th'useless pile o' crap you really are, then I'll merge with yer, and you're life will be mine. Sound good, dun' it?" Mercenary watched him silently, waiting till he had finished his two-cents worth of comment. Then he snorted derisively, "You're from Texas or something? You talk like a porcupine took a dump on you're tongue. And the vocabulary you use is limited by the intelligence you withhold. Which, in retrospect, is not much, to say the least." Soldier scowled at the blue-clad figure and charged at him, his blade slicing a straight arc through the air at Mercenary's head. At the last moment he pulled back and ducked low, Mercenary's blade coming up to deflect his own.  

But it met thin-air instead. 

Soldier's katana sliced through Mercenary's stomach, coming up out of his chest, Soldier stepped back to watch his opponent crumble. He was disappointed and slightly shocked to see Mercenary grunt once, and cough softly, before kicking him in the face and launch him onto his back once more. Soldier cursed under his breath as Mercenary stood over him, the katana resting on his throat.
"Before you came here... To "merge" with me, you didn't know what you were facing off against, did you? You thought I would be exactly the same as you. You actually thought that I bled? Hah. Hahah. If you are supposed to be my alternate, then shouldn't you have at least, SOME of my smartitude? 'Coz you are dumb as chicken-shit. " the last words weren't out of his mouth yet before Soldier had grabbed his katana and tore it from his firm grip, slamming both booted feet into his chest, and flipping over backwards, upon landingl, the katana flew from his hands and embedded itself into Mercenary's foot, pinning him to the ground. Mercenary was dumb-founded by the flurry of movement and bullets shattered the atmosphere, tearing through his hugely framed body. He moaned once before falling to his knees and dropping into the fetal position. 

Soldier's fury sated, he dropped to one knee and breathed heavily. His heart pumping adrenalin through his body. His rifle was clean out of ammo, and he hadn't bothered to bring spare. So he let it fall to the ground. He looked up to see where Mercenary was and his vision became obscured by a fist, that sent him through the air, and crashing into the crouching body of a shocked Jenkins. They both rolled across the floor before coming to an abrupt halt at the wooden wall.  

Across the room, a wounded Mercenary stood clutching his torso with one arm, whilst holding onto a coloumn with another. His breathing rasped as his cells got to work regenerating and healing his skin, bullet holes lined across his chest and abdomen. It was going to carry on like this forever. They were evenly matched, as much as Mercenary hated to admit it. Of course he could always just blast his head off, but that wouldn't be any fun. No fun, whatsoever.  

And then Soldier stood again. Flexed both his wrists, and flashed the finger at his opponent. 

Mercenary smirked weakly. Now that's just rude...
Ult_Azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ult_Azrael

Crimson are the flames that dance across the battlefield. Sand died maroon as the duels continue to go on. Ruby tears falling to the earth mark the conflict taking place. As red makes up the vision of all wariors on the planes of war one thing is certain. Blood will spill upon the ground untill one stands.

"Im going to make this all rather simple you kneel before me Azrael, you except aassimulation and our joining and this will be over. i have no need to kill possessed wariors who rival my own. I have no desire to watch such foundations as those you have laid down crumble. Rigus Mortis, the Deaths WIng and the Roxom family will all continue onwards." Alezra spoke with promise in her voice victory was that simple to obtain. Blair though and her stuborn ideals defied such concept her eyes unwavering as the remark was made. "All you would have to do is join me as a single Goddess of Chaos."

Decision was made all to easy as the conditions were made. To kneel before your prey was against all Azrael stood for and thus her blades once again came up and at the ready. The desire to spill more blood thick enough one could practically taste it on the air. "I have but one basic principle xenos, one all man beast or woman who follows me has come to know. In our equality we show respect by eye contact not by laying at their heal." A smile made way to her face as she looked upon the crimson skined alien. "If I can mold with you as can you join me. This dual doesn't end till one of us has come to an end." With that the two women charged forward. The warzone they met on looking like that of hell a bone yard of flesh and machine the perfect back drop for ones burial.

The opening assault was al long chain of blocks attacks and counters. A swing would be blocked and a kick dodged before redirecting one's own blade towards them. This of course was then matched with a dodge that led into an attack which was blocked. Such a cycle blazed on the field for minutes a dance that if a fraction off its seen course would have only the result of mared flesh and defeat. Slowly as the dual grew as did the arena. Rigus Mortis seemed to pause where ever the two were to simply watched as land was gained then lost on both ends. the further in the more diverse the attack untill acrobatics became part of the lethal dance. sword blocked just to find a swing coming down from above from a car that was used as a platform. Light posts and other rods jeting from the ground were used to spin and flip in lethal arcs. Each swing was fatal and many had testified to this. For occasionally one man would try and aid their leader and thus the soldieer landed in the crossfire. The conclussion was naturally another massacred warrior's blood feeding the demonic city. Fighting fair was a ever going contest Alezra not wishing to fight herself allday ploted a usage of her many talents in the moves to come.

A burst of telekinetic energy was sent towards the woman with blood red hair. The blast knocked her into the air tossed aside like a rag doll by the blast which served like a explosion of compressed air. Spining out of control bat like wings sprouted from her back as Alezra lunged forward. her footing was just about back in blace when the woman in red closed distances, A blade was blocked from its decapitating blow as was the attack on Azrael's mid section. A kick gained distance Az further in the air before Alez was reduced to mist and surfaced before Az once again. Blows aimed for the neck, and leg were followed by swings at both arms and ended in two seperate thrusts at heart and throat. The first four were blocked but in attempting to avoid the impaling attacks the blade at her throat got a glancing blow. A scorched scar slowly trying to mend itself. Leaping upwards by kicking off the blade Az had used to block a second ago Aleez gained ground before making a downwards push of telkinetics.  The push to much to rival the Crimson Regeant was shoved to the ground like a meteor the blood skined alien in pursuit,

Turning on her side the left blade was dodged followed by blocking the other sword of ruby colored energy. The heat from the blade blistered Azrael's pale face the blades so close. "Why must humans be so stuborn? I would give you the world just to become one in the same" spoke the woman whos eyes looked feral like that of a cat, her voice soft and simply curious. The emerald eyes though held no urge to stop her will her most triumphent of her abilities, Her response came with a low hiss "lets get things straight I am not a human even if I reside in the body of one, It's far more complicated then one or the other. As for the question the answer is simple. There is a phrase, kill one man your a murderer, a thousand a king, kill them all and your a god. Why would god kneel to those below her? Why would a queen refuse to look her subjects or enemies in the eye? Why would a murder halt the killing blow to simply have a discussion?" With that spears leaped from the earth rock and steal lances punching through the alien and lifting her high into the air. Rapidly seting her close to a towering spire of the castle of Rigus Mortis. Blair teleported to a archway near by and leaped forward murderous wrath seaping from her very pressence.

In a puff of red mist Alezra was once again unscathed, the demonic queen passing through the mist harmlessly. Thirteen swings calculated and lethal followed, Alezra was pressed backwards as she blocked and dodged the onslought. An opening finally presenting itself the xenos charged. A burst of telekinetic energy would be used to bat the woman down. The second would be used to sweep her away knocking her onto the next arch as if she was little more then a fly. Then would come the main attack a bluff followed by a killing strike. A downward slash and horizontal one would go hand in hand. If they were carried through it would form a cross like wound but such was simply a tease for the real move. Faster then the body could respond Alezra would turn to mist and work herway behind her doupleganger, Then her two swords coarsing in blazing red energy would stab forward. No deffence could be raised so close and so quick.

tha_mercenary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By tha_mercenary

Soldier cut a swathe through the air as he flew at Mercenary, his rapid scissor-kicks were like knives to the defenceless Mercenary's forearms. Mercenary deflected them all and as the last kick came in he ducked low, grabbing his attacker's ankle as he soared over his head. He swung the large figure straight into the ground. Soldier groaned as more blood ebbed from his scarred ear. His eardrum had burst a while ago. He tried to get up but the sharp end of a gleaming katana told him otherwise. He felt it impale his thigh, and he withheld a shreek of agony. 

He was slumped to the ground. Beaten. 

Mercenary stood over his fallen opponent, and suppressed deep breaths. The battle had taken a lot out of him and he felt his cells working hard to repair the damage done to his muscular body. Without another word, he turned slowly, and stared hard at the burly man crawling toward the exit. Pitiful, he thought to himself. He tore the katana out of Soldier's thigh, and just to make sure, he dug it through his forehead. He'd learnt to never underestimate a worthy opponent, even in death. Satisfied with the endless flow of crimson liquid seeping from the fallen Soldier, he left the katana behind and took out his Mercer. A handun adapted by his intellect. He turned the gun to "schock" and fired once at Jenkins. The room was illuminated by the sudden flash of light, and screams echo'ed off of the walls. Jenkins lay dead.  

Grunting dismissively, he gazed across the old battered building once more, his accurate eyes scanning relentlessly for any evidence that might incriminate him. That was the number one rule. Never.Get.Caught. After a few more moments he decided approved of the clean job, and turned toward the exit, preparing to make his way back into that dark place everybody called the world.  

Muzzle Flash. 

He felt light as he flew like a rag doll across the room and smashed straight through the brick walls, rolling down the alley before coming to a slow stop, cuts all over his bruised body, his left arm twisted at an impossible angle. No blood seeped from his wounds, of course. The Mercenary didn't have a heart, literally, and he didn't have blood flowing through his body. It was a medical phenomenon.  

"Ugh... The hell?..." Mercenary groaned wearily as his vision cleared. He could make out dim shapes. The shapes turned to figures. The figures turned to a crowd of 
HUGE. 
MUSCULAR. 
CLONES. 

He didn't have enough strength to roll away as one of the Soldier's stomped his broken arm, and he suppressed the sudden urge to wail with pain. Instead he gritted his teeth as the rest of the replica's relieved him of his gear, taking anything he had on him. He couldn't do much, as he was still pinned down. 

"There's more of you idiots?.. Ugh... I'm going to miss my show. Would you clowns mind backing off so that I can regenerate? This really inconvieniences the whole prospect of slitting all you're throats. Please?" Despite the dire situation, the Mercenary felt no immenent fear, and was willing to taunt his opponents, all the way to the grave. Also, insults worked well as distraction. His assailants gave no reply, and as one they began to move around him. He was surrounded. With an odd calculation of about 10 +- Soldier clones, things were looking slim. 

Their Leader stepped off of his twisted arm and watched it grow back to it's original state. The other men watched with equal fascination. Mercenary's mask had been ripped off a while ago and he smiled amiably at them all as his wounds healed.  
Finally the Leader spoke. In a drawl.
"That's a handy trick. It'll be fun to have once we've merged with you."  
Mercenary ignored him. And focused completely on regenerating.  
As one, the clone's announced eerily,
"We will have your life." 
He smirked to himself. He was healed and ready to go. Without further adue, he tensed his muscles and leapt up, corkscrewing over the nearest man's head, landing behind the crowd.  

They were like wolves. 

He struggled to block and evade the endless torrent of fists and boots, and he took several hard blows to the torso and head. But he kept on. His stamina was relentless, and he would never back down. They pushed him further and further down the alley, and soon they had their weapons out, firing rapid shots of cold lead, and cutting arcs through the air with their blades. He was doomed. 

At least, he would have been, had he not come prepared. 

2 HOURS EARLIER

Mercenary double-checked the supplies laid out behind the huge dumpster. His spare katana, two Mercers, a rifle, and a few grenades. Good. He didn't know why, but for some unknown reason, his instincts told him to keep a back-up for this mission. First of all, his instincts were rarely, if ever, wrong. Second, he didn't care much for the extra effort, as he often kept spares on missions, just in case. With an approving nod, he turned and made his way to the residence of Rodrick Jenkins. 

NOW

He tilted his head for a mili-second to look at the dumpster concealed in the shadows. He looked back just in time to dodge an oncoming shuriken. With a sudden burst of inhuman speed, Mercenary gave a fierce elbow to one of his assailants throat, stomped the chest of another, and roundhouse fly-kicked the other closest Soldier. 

Then he slid through the spread legs of another and launched himself into the dumpster, pulling the cover down over his head. He regained his breath quickly, blades protruding through the lid. He waited until there was silence before sticking his hand through a small compartment at the rear, and collecting the other equipment. He geared up swiftly, and moments later he kicked the side open, sprinting away as a grenade rolled across the cobblestoned alleyway floor.  

_Knightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By _Knightwing

He sucked in air. He widened his eyes. Blood seeped down the side of his face, his mouth and nose gushing with the stuff. His body was numb and his brain still.  

Was this death? 

Then an explosion of colours and he felt the feeling return to his body. He instantly felt the sharp pain in his chest, and warm liquid flowing over his body. His hands were a flurry as they inspected his wound, making sure that nothing serious was seriously damaged. He was satisfied. The vibranium-enhanced skin-tight costume had uncharacteristically absorbed most of the impact and the bullet had not gone far. He plucked it from his chest and flicked it away, cringing as more pain flooded through him.  

"So, you're still alive then? Good. I thought I'd slipped up, 'coz I can't merge with you when you're dead. Did me a favour, man, I thank you for that. Now it's time to say goodbye to this life, and prepare for the next." He heard his opponent's cold voice ring in his ears. He flinched as a shadow fell over his body. It would take a few more seconds for his breathing to calm and his vision to clear. This meant that as of now he was doomed. He kept completely still, biding his time carefully.  

The shadow moved. 

Instantly Knightwing launched himself backward, groaning inwardly at the spike of heat in his chest. He heard a metallic thud as his clone's blade once more impaled the cobblestones. Knightwing tapped the side of his mask and it switched to thermals. His assailant was now in clear view. And he was charging. Knightwing stepped backwards nimbly as the blade swing past him, and he ducked low as it came high. He sweeped his opponent's legs from under him and grabbed the blade's sides, surprising his clone, he threw it and it soared aimlessly through the air, clattering across the alley.  

His peripheral vision alerted him as a fist came his way. He tilted his head and evaded it successfully. Before the clone could react, Knightwing grabbed his outstretched arm with one hand, and slammed a pressure point in the elbow with his free hand. A sickening crack sounded through the city. His clone's body slumped weakly and Knightwing stepped back, tapping his mask once more, switching back to normal. His vision had cleared easily, and he stared regretlessly at the fallen figure of his tormented Clone. He almost felt sorry for the creep. 

Then the ocean of pain washed over his bruised body and he, too, fell to his knees.  

He breathed slowly, gritting his teeth and clenching his fists. He would have to get medical attention soon, or his wound would become infected. Bullet wound...Bullet Wound... His mind instantly snapped awake and he looked up. He stared straight at the barrel of a high-tech handgun. He cursed himself for not keeping his enemy's concealed weapon in mind. Luckily, his opponent was still weak from the pressure point attack, and the barrel swayed slightly. This was all that Knightwing needed. 

He feinted a jump over the fallen foe, but instead he rolled toward him. His clone took the bait and fired at thin-air, realizing too late that it had been futile. Knightwing's tough boot broke his jaw instantly and blood spattered the soaked alleyway. The clone ignored the pain and rolled backwards himself, leaning against the wall for support. He glared at his opponent.  

"You don'...detherve thith life... You alreathy have a dad. I have NOTHINTH!" 
"Wrong. You have the ability to change this world for the better, just like I am. You need to forget the pain, and move on. Trust yourself." 

Knightwing let his shurikan's slip into his palm's discreetly. 

"Eathy for you t'thay! Clue'th been THO nithe to you... Given you a home... Food... I wath left to thtarve by Hint. I fought thoughtth of THUITHIDE!" 

The clone cradled his numb elbow in his unharmed hand, silently taking the small razor from the glove.  

"But you beat them. You beat Hint. You have character. You can make a life of your own. You don't need me. Leave now, and we can both live good lives. TRUST." 

Both men tensed themselves.

Then, as one, they both said, 

"That's obviously never going to happen." 

Shurikens pierced the air and soared at the clone. 
A single razor tore a straight path at Knightwing. 
The clone managed a brief, sad smile, as the sharp poison dipped shurikens dug into his flesh, and ripped through his body. He fell to the ground with a mournful tear slipping down his cheek.  
Knightwing slapped the razor out of the air with ease, and he was surprised at the pathetic weapon. Even more so, when it imploded and sent him metres into the air, and he fell shoulder first, his costume absorbing all of the impact, from both the explosion, and the fall. He watched silently as his clone slid down the wall in a trail of blood and lay motionless on the ground, encircled in a pool of blood. The man managed one last final, 

"I just wanted my dad back..."

Before his life ended.
Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Crimson Eagle
This guy... this guy killed six people and he... he's me... 
The thought was sickening to Ryan. A man came all of a sudden and attacked the teen hero, and he claims to be Ryan. 
 I don't believe you. said Ryan as he grabbed the leg of his supposed counterpart, pushed up, and flung him to the other side of the building. He breathed in and out, trying to get in as much oxygen possible after the man squeezed the life out of him. Ryan soon touched his swollen eye, it was bleeding a bit, but the throbbing was the least of his worries. A murderer was on the loose and he couldn't allow him to escape, he had to find him. 

The search would soon be cut short. A rumbling was felt below Ryan's feet. Crap. The man's arm erupted from the ground, and soon his whole body came up and grabbed Ryan by the neck. 
You don't believe me?! he said wickedly, well then, let me show you!His free hand slowly came towards Ryan's face and bionic extensions ripped out of his gloves through his fingertips. The thin spiderlike extensions grasped the eyelids of the teen hero and pulled it open. Look into my eyes. Ryan was forced to look into the eyes of the murderer, his natural green eyes turned into a ghost white and Ryan felt like he was being sucked into another dimension. 

The Mind of a Killer

Everything was in black and white, kids were running up and down the block. This place was all familiar to Ryan, and it should have, because it was New York, his home.  But everything looked so, so different. "Ryan! Ryan!" A girl was yelling, the teen turned around only to see the girl walk through him. "Michelle, over here!" A young boy responded, it was Ryan about 8 years old.  And... Michelle, the love of his life before she disappeared.  
The memory then flashed forward, now it was Ryan with Jeong, a former master and a man who taught to end battles with no mercy. Ryan remembered this, it was the graduating ceremony, Jeong gave Ryan a weapon of choice and he had to attempt to brutally hurt a fellow student. Of course Ryan never accepted the teaching, but this memory wasn't his. He saw his counterpart take a katana and behead the student. Blood had splattered all over the floor, but the boy seemed happy about it. He had stained his katana as well as his hands.  
Now a series of memories flashed by: 
Ryan killing his parents. 
Ryan with different eye colors showing different powers. 
Ryan as an adult killing Michelle. 
Then there was the battle with Luke, his brother. Both of them fighting to the death, with the result of Ryan receiving bionic implants. 
The pattern was the same for all the memories passing by. Death, blood, death, blood...  

Horrified by the images, Ryan closed his eyes and tries to push it out of his head. Trying to get out? Push me away? You can't. You know I'm gonna win.  

That's the difference between you and me, Jeong told you that rage and hatred is a way to win fights, and I can see that. But what both of you don't know is that there is another way to win. Let me show you.

Smiling, a flash of memories surged past Ryan. His time with his family, the connection with his girlfriend, the bonding of his friends, and the biggest memory of it all, the will to fight for justice alongside the Champions of Peace. They were his friends, his family, and nothing could ever beat that. 

What are you doing? What is this? 
I''m flushing you out,  because I know you can't take it. Jeong was my teacher too and I now what he and you also lack. A bond. 
Heh, I didn't know you had it in you, but you won't hear the last of me...

Reality

Ryan awoke, he had a headache. Touching his head, he noticed that his eye was no longer swollen and that he was on the street. Ugghh, that was weird. Looking up, he sees from a distance his former teammate, Noah Zeraz, otherwise known as Closure. He was with someone, but he couldn't make out who it was. He needed to get answers and he had a feeling that this was only the beginning of a long journey.
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Legacy_

Interlude

Time Stamp: September of 2011 
Conversation: Ongoing 

A temporal time anomaly has taken place in the year 2011.  Documentation of said debacle has become a rare find.  As far as my organization can tell; only seven individuals have been cataloged to have knowledge of what is called "Tonight, We Die Like Heroes".   How you gathered such information when it has only been twenty-fours since the arrival of Baron Chronos; I don't know but I will not ask.  

Azrael, the wicked murderess.  Closure, the so-called Son of Thunder.  Clara Mass, the reality-warping redhead. Crimson Eagle, the youthful Champion of Peace.  Knightwing, a relatively obscure vigilante.  And finally the bluntly named killer, the Mercenary.  It has been written that these specific humanoid organisms have recollection of that terrible evening.   

Director #####; I have apprehension as to what must happen next.  With the creation of New France and Tenebrasque In floating in parameters of Earth's outer orbit; I am worried that threats are increasing.  And I do understand that this program is to combat such complications; but these people.  I don't believe they'll obey.  Coordinates on aforementioned targets have already been sent out.  Strengths as well as weaknesses have already been assessed.  They will be collected soon enough. 

What am I doing?  Well sir I'm watching footage of the initial interaction between Noah Rochelle Zeraz, Danielle Vera Marionette, and Ryan Candan.  Sir, I do hope our compliance with you is for the greater good and not some sort of scheme.  Oh, so you're ending this conversation?  Alright.  Until next time. 

Dammit!  Someone click the play button.  We need to learn more about Noah Rochelle Zeraz.  What you can't find the remote.  You imbeciles.  Why is that every five seconds your forget about the mission?  Am I the only one who can remember what happened twenty-four hours ago?  Our world was at war!   

I'm sorry.  I'm so sorry.  I didn't mean to insult any of you.  Just get back to work.  And Maurice, shut the stupid camera off.  CLICK!  

Stabilized

Within the mind of a quiet hero is not a place one wants to be.  Leaning back on a wooden chair is the Son of Thunder.  He is tired.  His muscles are tense.  His eyes are watery.  Watching the television screen; he chants at the first touchdown made against New York.  Holding his arm; he decides not to yell out of pain.  He just stands in this bland room that holds no razzmatazz.  Instilled with boredom; he touches the wall which emits warmth.  It soothes his soul.  He just wants to lay against this wall but he cannot.  

If he does so it'll mean disaster.  Sadly, this is not a hyperbole.  Beyond that wall is another room.  It is filled with excitement and adventure.  Inside are trophies of accomplishment and statues of honor.  Noah cannot enter because that would spell the end of himself.  All that he has earned would be erased if he wanted to live in a better looking room.  So here he is.  Alone in such a bland room.  Not a care in the world.  Watching the screen he dozes off.   

What more can he do but relax?  Rest is needed if the fight is to go on.  Folding his hand the young man sits and he waits.  Singing a song.  Staring at a blue thong.  He waits and he waits.  The warmth slowly recedes.  And that hand that lay on his shoulder; pulls away.  Smiling and laughing.  Waiting and Waiting.  Noah falls asleep.   

His thoughts are subdued.  His mind is at rest.  Relaxation of the brain is finally his.  Peace at last.  Or so he believes.  Standing across from him on the kitchen sink is Noah Adams.  Brown hair.  Emerald eyes.  Arms crossed.  Eyes locked on the prize.  "You will be mine."

Chapter Three - Convergence

He awoke from a state of shock.  The fight with his counterpart was surely intense.  Opening his eyes; he views the weakened body of his young ally.

"Ryan, I need you to listen to me.  Please, tell me can you hear me?" 

"For godsakes!  The brat got infused with his doppelganger.  Did you not see that with you stupid yellow eyes?" 

"Babe, I need you to shut up.  If you can give me just a second; I might be able to cleanse him of the---" CRACKLE! 

The sky above has become as red as the blood circulating through the bodies of many.  Black clouds draw near our faithful heroes.  Screams are heard in the distance.  Noah wants to rescue the innocent.  Danielle just wishes this evening would just conclude.  Ryan lays in the arms of his friend; subtly fighting against himself.  Many people are in need by a greater evil is coming.  Together they disappear; only to reappear somewhere dark.  Across from them is an unknown vigilante.   

"K-knightwing?"  says peaks the reluctant, Son of Thunder.  His eyes fall at the sight of a dead body.  A carcass that is still fresh.  "Y-you murdered him?" 

"He's a freaking doppelganger!" 

"Danielle wait!" 

"Don't worry honey, I got this."  Taking out her trustworthy hand-gun; the female fury with a price shoots four bullet before throwing the gun at the head of her deadly acquaintance.   

Meanwhile, a baffled Crimson Eagle asks for some answers and Closure is more then happy to oblige.   

"Ryan it seems that people from a universe called the World of Alternation have invaded our home.  Many of them are actually our counterparts; and just like us they want to survive.  I know taking pity may be difficult; so I won't ask you too.  Its survival of the fittest and judging by your demeanor; I'm guessing you've won.  As of now I'm suppressing my other half; in return I've gained a boost in stamina, charisma, strength, and apparently leadership skills.  I can tell who's and who's other-worldly.  As of now, me and my girlfriend are gathering a team to combat the orchestrator of this attack.  If you want to help, I'd like that.  If you don't...well your life mine as well end."  BOOM! 

Four heads are startled.  Another monster has arrived.  "I have come for Closure!"  It spoke angrily.  This thing surely has a lust for blood.  It was time to take action.

To be Continued: A monster has arrived!  Azrael verus Azrael!  Donna Mary versus Knightwing!  Crimson Eagle, joining the fray?  Where oh where, is the Mercenary?  Also, Closure is planning.  His powers are mysterious but a group is forming.  Elsewhere, Baron Chronos is biding his time.  And so the journey begins.   

Merola is pleased because her children are getting closer to the finale.  For those who worry; have no fear because answers will soon arrive.  Time is of the essence.  Are you ready for tonight?
Vangelis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Vangelis

On a mission. Preparing to crash land on Earth, a blue skinned humanoid alien presses a button on his wrist device. Lowering the velocity of his fall. Honey dew colored plasma warps around him. Fading in and out of view. It's called the Empyrean Carpus, Alien technology humans would go coo coo bananas for. Franche Redelan was sure of this. He heavily researched the planet of his planet's destined ruler. He knows their military would seize and experiment him without question. "For science" they say. But tonight he slips pass the government's UFO scanning tech and softly lands on an Pacific Island. Magic.

He raises his wrist to his mouth, "Redelan landed. On Pacific Island approaching Mercury's home." His voice is stiff robotic, conditioned. His face stern, determined and unphased. He's on a mission.

Pressing red holographic keys on from his Empyrean Carpus, he overrides the security system installed on the island. He approaches the T-shaped tower without caution. He knows Mercury will greet him with hesitant, but open arms. He's their hero, their King. Their living God.

From the left, a young boy wanders a garden of pink flowers. Cerulan flora are similar, but pleasing to more than their eyes, touch and nose. This swarthy-skinned boy wanders here often. It clears his mind. Nothing significant. Franche ends his casual observation of the boy.

Franche taps at his holographic keypad once again only it's yellow and blinking this time. He slides his finger across it moving shapes into molded spaces, like a puzzle. The pieces are set and the wrist device silently bleeps. Hacked. The T-tower's front door slides open and Franche sees Mercury immediately.

He's sitting cross-legged in their living room on a cream-colored carpet. It looks quality and comfortable. Franche sees Mercury agrees. With a large paper bag beside him, Mercury takes out tiny clothes. Clothes for the infant lying in front of him. Mercury holds up the baby shirt and it reads, "Who's Marc?"

Franche snaps out of his observation and marches down the three steps into the living room. Mercury takes offense of his presence. He quickly takes his child in his arms. "Who the hell are you?" He growls.

Franche doesn't blink, he slowly drops to bended-knee and bows his head. "Your elegance, Mercury. I'm Franche Redelan. I've come to make sure of you return as Ruler and God of Cerulan." Franche keeps his head bowed, giving Mercury a clean look at the alien's highly saturated blonde hair.

Mercury hides the infant's face in his chest and leers down at the alien bowing at his bare feet. "...Dammit" He travels back to his technicolor dreams. The nightmares that were reality. This was another one. In this dream he fought blue aliens, decapitated a tyrant named..."....Xander" he whispered.

His face went pale and he stood there silent. Alex squirmed his head from out his chest to watch Tom & Jerry, booming through the living. Spike just pounded Tom for attacking Tyke. Alex smiles and kicks with his squeal of amusement.

Enrico the Flower Loving Boy walks into the living room. He sees the kneeling blue-skinned, blonde-haired alien and stops dead. "Julius?...Who is this?"

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By 614azrael

"What I speak is not entirely an original phrase as such things nolonger exist. Evoloution is the blue print of this universe for true change from one thing to another is entirely unplausible. You and I my child may not always agree but one thing is undisputable. They and those bound to them have brought sin into heaven and doom upon the world, humanity and those that are tied to it are the blight of this universe.We are damned because we were built upon a flaw. The angel of death falls because of it's nature, employed for death sin is done. If fallen angels are the origins of your kin then the flaw is but the makers themselves. To rectify this universe will likely be to unravel and distance ones self from it. You are born of Death and as such you never were alive till Clara took it away. From now till armagedon and nothing remains killing is where your heart is, blood and wrath your fuel, pain drives your resolve till all there is, is a sea of crimson." Angel Of Death following the Rebirth of Blair Roxom.

Two blades of fierce light ruptured her chest. Both lungs split in twine by the attack. To quick for a counter offensive Alezra made her mark. With a violent jerk and kinetic burst the blades were pulled up before hurling the body to a platform not to far above. The crimson skined warrior stood at the ready. Staging was on a beam a piece to an archway near the castle of the city of decay. A vessel had been impaled off to the right and far above the system failures shot sparks continuously. The sparks and flames giving a menacing light to the already tense atmosphere. The skies remained black aside from specs of flame and the heavens cried of blood. Floating above the Metetaranian sea the island like fortress of Rigus Mortis was more terifying from above than below. From the seas you saw a mystic fortress, in the city horror alone, above the city or on one of its spires though the destruction was maddening. Few would find such a place subliminal and fewer still would call it home. Alezra may have danced in devastation but these kind of domain's belonged in the Warp. Such beauty was not for this world, she fealt wrath and envy at her prey and prepared the killing blow.

The rarest of moments particularly sence the fall of Malal the demonic god she replaced had transpired. Critically wounded Az was in fact close to death. Returning from the afterlife is no stretch particularly for a child of Death however it is none the less an achievement to strike such a blow. One of Blair's gpals throughout her crusade had been to never obtain true imortality. Killing was never the same if you'r life was in no legitimant danger. Time now tried to make her regret her choice as blood colored steam rose from her chest. Vision blurred and pain filled her body energy near spent only so it could be replaced by something else. Normally eyes alone were of emerald flame but as death neared the light expanded. The entirety blazing with wrath and blood lust. Black rune like markings seamed to glow as they entangled the womans flesh. Becoming ghostly white in skin and hair the color of the ash in the streets she stood. The wounds were no more transformation rabidly recovering the injuries.

Far below the two war raged blood spilling without end in the heat of battle. War particularly leads to tunel vision, the result is each soldier becomes locked in a struggle. Who and what is of no importance they are but the kill. Where matters only evert so slightly as it is but the setting alone. The when is in the moment no past or future, a freedom not easy to be obtained anywhere else. The why and how are but the only impotant factors, the cause to fight on and the way to come out triuphant. In battle there is a form of solace found in chaos that drives people to singular objectives. Hours may pass simply to take a hill top, or perhaps the fight will be a matter of minutes. Many fail to realise most fights are not into the night, rather quick brutal rounds and in the end of a few minutes all but one remain. It is hard to say how long these two particular women fought all that can be told is of the motions as they charged head on.

Two slashes came down on the crimson woman with purpose of butchery only for them to be dodged by leadning back. A responding horizontal attack would follow with purpose of losening Azrael's intestince. Of course this move was to be blocked as well leading into another following move. Arcs of light from either energy based blades or heated chain sword decorated the atmosphere. Dash attacks, lunges, spins, and a ever diverse chain of combinations gave wake to the current fray. Alezra was tought to be a warrior pround and determined, her resolve outmatched any general Az knew of. Every motion was natural with a block or counter at the ready. Ocasionally a minor blow would make way but that was simply for a counter. Alez would take a cut none vital and soon replaced to get an upper hand. There had as of yet been five recent moments where Blair only barely escaped an incoming attack. Vise versa Alezra was captivated by Azrael and her style. For all her time she lived she trained and noned her skills. Azrael was chaotic and wild, not frantic as if blinded by rage but more like the flames. It was overpowering, consuming and unpredictable. Deffences had been rough for the xenos as each swing was diffrent, maybe not entirely new but modified in specific ways. The main benifit for the child of Death was in the diversity, often dual wielding ment two blades with similar motion harder to block by force and number more then anything else. Blair however was persistant each blade aimed generally somewhere else such as the throat and the achilies. Two seperate conveging points made deflection a challenge. When placed in a simple sword fight these two women were unstopable, skills and healing atributes making for a constant tug of war.

The end result was the use of powers to try and gain an upper hand. Such a tactic only hightend the complexity of the ongoing duel. Alezra would use scrap metal as a throwing weapon only for Azra to use it as a platform to stand upon. Az would then make an attack that led them both to equal ground. A large pilar would be tossed like a javelin simply for Blair to avoid the attack and ride the pillar. Alezra followed in pursuit with a downward slash nearly cleaving through the platform. Dodging out of the way a trio of metal sheets would be tossed almost making a box of razor sharp metal. Of course the xenos would allude the attack and find herself back on equal ground with the demon. Blair would get behind the alien her right arm locking Alezra in an arm bar. Chainsword would then rev and thrust forward to cut into spine and then rupture the heart. Before the killing blow was struck however Alezra would materialize out of harms way. Opposite of this the general of the alien forces would try to impale Azra only to find herself a centimeter from hiting the arteries of the throat or piercing the heart.

The flame had vanished as had most the smoke bilowing in the air. The demons that made up the clouds were gone mostly slain in the cross fire of Azrael and her counterpart. So high above the city of Rigus were they that the war seemed almost nonexistant. Skies blue all around them except for at their feet. The slab of broken metal they stood upon was roughly three feet above the 'sealing' of chaos that was rigus Mortis. The world seemed calm as if the two were children playing king of the hill on the play ground. Two young wariors standing on the edge of a knife simply to handle little mre then a turf war. The only solace either of the two ever found was in this kind of moment. When the kill was all that was important. "Tell me this Alezra, if you win how many will you kill to obtain your goal?" In a moment of equalism, true equality the likes of what Az craved with those worthy of living, the demon asked. "My desire is all that is important, I aim to start with plans to kill them all and work my way down from there. Some are worth life after all just not the majority." Az seemed to nod in agreement. With that ALezra asked what might be her final question as well "if you win what hapens to my clan?" Briefly taken back by this but then smiling a response was given. "They have one of two options put there talents to use and follow me, or perish with their general." Aproving the two of them spoke at the same time. "Duty has the weight of a mountain, but death weighs no more then a feather" with that the final moves were to be made, the small distance inbetween cleared before sword clashed. FOr one of them it would be the final time.

xXSpitFireXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By xXSpitFireXx

When you are living on the run. When you are staring down the barrel of the gun. Trapped and locked in a cell. When given a life confined and rstircting as hell. You are in need of seeing the sun. You need to stop living deprived of fun. Forget being chained and bound. Let adrenaline rush till the heart starts to pund. If you are staring down the barrel of the gun. If you can't fight it then b!tch all you can do is run!

Desiray Divanova hummed the tune in her head as she sat in her cell. A alien by the name of Alezra Bloodhusk had taken her captive for some unknown reason. For the past week she had been held against her will and forced into slave labour. The nights had been filled with things she would rather not remember. What they did to her was stomach turning what she watched be done though made her nearly vomit. Every cell but hers was empty aside from the mutilated corpse. Being locked up for the evening Desiray had plans to escape. The alien species that had captured the brunette were extremely inteligent creatures. The warrior nature though ment a lacking finesse of security all the speed loving woman need do was play her cards right. Nefaris Sickle would soon be stoping in for his little visit. It was at that time she would drop begin her escape route. Quick as lightning was her thing she was not going to sit here and hope the cannon fire outside was a good thing,

Her cell was bland, rusted metal mostly outside of a few minor things. She hated it before becoming the slave of some alien Desiray had been in love with her situation. Having a good amount of cash flow from raceing and sponsors she got everything she wanted. While she couldn't manage to obtain anything on the world it was still a luxury of a life style. Leather jaackets and the smell of her motorcycle was what she missed the most. Instead she got to look like Princess Leia or something and live in a small room that smelled of blood. Soon enough Nefaris arived eye balling what was barely being covered. Desiray smiled as the door was opened and the light blue skined aliem entered the room. With a sharp thrust of her knee the man dropped into the featle position unable to move. In retrospect all he had to do was that spector trick and he would be fine but pain shut off the logical aspect of the mind. Walking over to the crippled alien she set his bottom jaw on the frame of the cell. His head resting a few inches off the earth it was perfect for a particular motion. With a quick motion she curve stomped the filthy creature. Skull shatered under her heal and her bare foot was slik with gore. "Ow note to self next time you play biker b!tch ware a shoe." Shakeing off the pain she went and plucked the key from the corpse.

In actuality she had no clue where she needed to go. The ship was a maze of alien technology and coridors. Any sign that might of pointed her in the right direction was writen in the confusing alien language. This being said she resorted to her memories of video games tv shows and boats. useing scattered information to formulate in her head a layout of the ship. With it she was able to locate the garage and prepare an escape. Granted her make shift mental map was total crap and it took her an hour to get where she needed to go. The good part however was that do to the more pressing matters she was able to avoid trouble. What she found was paradise, the garage was still loaded with a variety of military grade vessels. The staff on board and the number of vessels left a good number of options for the speed loving dare devil. The toy of choice was a hover bike, sleek alien design gave it a menacing yet beautiful pressence. Its wings or fins depending on how one looked at it curved out/up and back forming a triad design with sharp edges. Desiray picked up a alien version of a wrench to test the worth of the blade. To her aproval the wrench was cut in half, what ever the alien design was it could rip through just about anything on earth that she could thank of. On top of the engine made her bite back a squeal of excitement. The large machine had to exit points one was the base that allowed for hovering and the second was towards the back of the bike. The thrust it had and design told her it could travel at jet like speeds maintaing a manageble two hundred mph with little difficulty at all.

After a moment of familarising with the controls she took off the machine reving to life. Having no complex roads or traffic the stunt driver simply tested the limits of the machines throtle. Almost before she knew it she was outside heading for a jump point on the side of the alien craft. By the looks of it she could get away scott free. Thats when a snap of metal was heard. A quick glance backwards made it clear escape would not be that simple. A duo of bikers were on her trail. A smile creaped across the womans face knowing she had things covered. After a week of hell playing chicken with these things was a plesure. Fish tailing so she could face the duo she charged forward dropping speed to a slightly more manageable speed. The wings snapped into a more attack fitting pattern on the trio of bikes as they charged forward. The first kill involved quick boosting the bottom thruster allowing extra height which also allowed Desiray to avoid the biker on her right. This motion came with her abilities to garantee a kill. Using her control of objects in motion she guided the first alien to her side by force. The result was her and the bike to her right passing eachother while the alien on her left found a long blade ripping through his chest. The wound would effectivly cleave the man's heart as well as body in half. Blood trailed from the blade as she spun to confront the other.

For her next trick she tilted her bike to one side much like her oponent did. The two blades made a screaching sound as they cut through metal. Sparks formed in waves in the lightning fast charge. At the very last moment before blade struck blade Desiray executed another jump. The bulky machine jurked upwards avoiding the sharp blade and redirecting its at the enemy. The sound of the engines muffled the wet sound that came from the xenos head being cleaved in half. The top of the head from below the eyes up fell a few feet away from the killing blow. The momentum caried the bike and its corpse rider near the opposite end of the ship puting roughly a two hundred meter gap between where the bike was and where the head and head tales resided. Continuing forward Desiray's bike plunged off the ledge of the vessel. It was from here that she watched the conclusion to the battle of most importance. Killing the engine and leting it sit to be ready for the landing she fell watching the on going fight.

Two woman droped towards the earth ignoring what was drawing ever closer as they clashed. Both were covered from head to toe in black tribal looking tattoos their clothing in tatters. One was of crimson skin, one of two Desiray had seen on her time working for the aliens. The red skin tone was a rareity for the species, it was perfect fot Alezra however. The woman was cold to anyone not usefull to her, to those usefull she was kind but still came off heartless. Murder and genocide seemed to be all the alien cared for, she was a nightmare of a creature. The other one seemed to be equaly cold. Desiray knew nothing of the woman she concluded was the Azrael she heard about in rumors. Her presence said it all though, she was stuborn and chaotic by nature. Relentless and blood thirsty before anything else. Her skin looked like that of a corpse and her hair whirled in the wind like a spector as she fell. Rumor sugested Desiray was cheering for a demon, however she couldn't see anyone blameing her for it. Her choices were hope the demonic queen who tries to kill her wins or hope the alien who used her as a slave wins. Death seamed more favorable she wanted the possessed looking woman to win rather than the damned alien.

Both sides sent volley after volley of projectiles at eachother as they spiraled downwards. Alot of the ranged weapons were blocked by crimson energy weapons or chainsword, numbers alone hwoever insured a good number still hit. Blood fell to the earth with them as these blows were made. Ocasional moments that almost defied the law of gravity and physics passed so the two could clash swords. The speed of the blows was hard for Desiray to keep track of let alone fathom the ideas behind them. Gracefull yet barbaric sword play was happening all as the two drew closer and closer to the ground. The height of the fall only gave borowed time but these two were out to have a killing blow ready or made before hiting the ground. A sharp kick to the crimson skins torso gave her a small push towards the earth. As some distance was made the chainswords flashed in scissor motion cuting into the abbs of the alien. Her body phased out of existance no more then a bloody mist mixed with the drops of falling blood. Rematerializing Alezra readied the final stroke along with her demonic couterpart.

Desiray hit both engines at full throtle before hiting the ground. Her bike came down at a less violent pace though it was now heading to the ground like a spear. The tip spun as it hit the ground though before droping to a rest as if parked, Desiray using her powers to avoid bursting into a fire ball of metal and charred flesh. There was no sound as Alezra hit the ground a quick phase avoiding the crushing blow. Azra on the other hand landed on her feet with a loud thunk, her body was now repairing the broken bones and tendants in her legs. It was will alone that kept her standing. Ash flooded the air swirling around them as the final blow was made. As soon as the two touched earth both parties made their moves. Alezra crossed her arms thrusting her blades into the woman's stomach. No matter which direction she pulled severe damage would be inflicted. On top of that sevral scraps of earth and steel were twistid into small spikes and shot upwards inflicting multiple stabs on her opponent. Azrael on the other hand had slashed before jabing her blade had flooded Alezra's left eye with blood while her other was taken away. The sword had thrusted right after cuting the sphere apart. Now from the corner of her eye socket was a chainsword the blades kicking up gore and bone. The other chainsword was buried right beside the heart of the alien any motion would butcher the vital organ. Both blows by both creatures was a near fatal blow. It was Azra who had the greater speed though and they both knew, there for by valor and warriors hounor the victor was given.

"Take care of my men Alezra Blair Roxom more comonly known as Azrael. Sistemplar Deatorhus may your path in history be pathed in blood." The xenos spoke declaring in her alien tounge the woman was a sister of death and giving the greatest recognition she could by passing on her title to the woman. "Fear not the warp my Wings of Death, I have died before trust me when I say it is the killing blow that hurts the afterlife however holds no surprises for you." Azrael responded labeling the alien as one of her own and reasuring her burial the only way proper for such a warior, a laugh of the crimson woman marked ackowledgement and order to end it all. With a twist of her wrists the chainswords killing the woman. Her heart was ground into gorey bits as the head was obliterated. The sound of crunching bone and gushing blood marked the aliens end her hands droping to the ground as the blades shut off.. A blackish mist looking like that of a banshee passed out of the corpse and entered Azrael. The reverting to her regular apearence and disapearing wounds marked the transfer was made. Brushing a lock of white hair that was becoming red behind her ear she walked towards the woman with brown hair.

The energy swords were snapped onto Azra's belt and she rubbed her head as she advanced on Desiray. "May be a surprise but as it turns out an aliens memories flooding ones brain hurts like hell. And that is saying alot sence I was kind of aroused by what you saw her do to me." The woman in rags on a stolen alien bike was at a loss for words. "Look I wont kill you today something tells me we have more to do. I take it you saw the gate on your way down?" Desiray smiled nodding her head and gesturing for the demon to hop on the back of the vehicle. As she did the speed loving woman introduced herself. "In the field I go by Spitfire nonthreatening homicidal alies like you though often call me Diva Desire, a spin on my actual name." Az smiled "sounds like the name for someone who works a certain kind of dance. Names Azrael and I'll be your tour guide on your trip down masacre lane." Desiray got a laugh out of that but then told her aquaintance to shut up sarcasticly. Something told the two that this situation was far from over, they would head towards the entrance to Rigus and await the enemy or friends heading there way. As the demonic queen put it "the alternant versions of the bad people and good people of the world were likely just as poor opponents as the original. Odds were there fights were done before mine."

tha_mercenary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By tha_mercenary

"Where are you're pals?" 
 The Mercenary had an arrogant smirk on his face. It was all too fimiliar. The feeling of pure success burned through his muscles, and his energy was renewed. He had his spare katana in one hand, a Mercer in the other.  

The few remaining dupes were standing before him, they had their own weapons, and his ones too. He had blown most of them away, the grenades had done the trick. His instincts were NEVER wrong. They were his prize possession. 

That, and his signature vibranium katana now wielded by the head-honcho clone. The Leader. 

He felt his rage sear alongside his pride, and his sturdy grip on the spare katana's hilt tightened. He was in a crouched postition. Half-Naked, with only a few rags hanging from his body. He had met the perfect opponent. 

Himself. 

It was ironic. He had always thought of himself as the ultimate. The prime. The alpha. 
He had been right all along. 

Movement in his peripheral vision alerted him to a clone leaping at him from a high vantage point. Most probably the the window. He turned like a tornado and swatted the man out of the air with the side of his katana's blade. His blade was grabbed and he was pulled along with the flying clone, and they tumbled through the worn-out crates and boxes. Frustrated, he dug the tip into the clone's chest and stood up. He was surrounded. The attacker had been a decoy. Just to get him into a corner. Kudos. 

He fired an array of explosive shells at one of the dupes and threw his katana at another. 

The first one's chest was ripped apart by the bullet's and he imploded. The second evaded the oncoming katana and it bounced off of the wall. 

But Mercenary was there to catch it, and he followed through by beheading the evader, and kicking his head across the room, straight into the groin of their Leader, who buckled and doubled over, to his knees. 
Mercenary unleashed a volley of bullets at him, but they were easily dodged, as he rolled underneath the line of fire, and came up with an uppercut to Merc's chin. 
The world went dark for a moment as Merc soared through the air and landed with a sickening thud onto the concrete floor.  
He felt steel pass through his stomach and as his vision returned he found his favoured katana embedded into his body. 
He clenched his jaw, but it was smashed by a metal boot. Then another. Then another. 

They were going berserker on his head, and he felt his brain slosh around his skull. 

Incapacitated, he waited for them to stop. Finally, after an eternity of pain, they stepped back to see whether or not he had been subdued. 
He had not. 

In a flash of lethal silver, he ripped the katana from his stomach and sliced the first two clones in half. They fell screaming.  
 Now there were only three left. 
And the Leader was one of them. 

Mercenary staggered backwards and leant against the wall as his skull began to regenerate. His eyes were destroyed and so were his ears. He would have to let them heal. And fast, otherwise he would be dead, for real. 
He felt the air on his bare skin. He used it.  
Waited... 
Waited... 
Then, a sudden displacement of air and he thrust his blade upwards. He felt the satisfying crunch as the katana tore through a clone's chest and out of it's head.  

By then his skull had healed and he was fine again, by his standards, at least. His vision was still blurry and he could not hear, but he was able to fight. And fight he would. 

He feinted a slice at the Leader, and as it was to be parried, he rolled away and leaped towards the other side of the warehouse. On the cold hard ground lay his rifle, he had dropped it earlier. 

He snatched it up, turned on his heel, switched off the safety, and pulled back on the trigger. 
All in the space of a second. 
Bullets tore across the room and he could see shapes desperately flitting about, trying to evade the viscious onslaught. His cartridge emptied, and he ceased fire. Letting his rifle fall to the ground, he dropped to one knee to save as much energy as possible for the complete regeneration of his injuries. His opponents had fallen, as they should've. 

All but one. 

A katana shot like a bullet and ripped his left arm off. The Mercenary cried out in pain and instinctively clutched his wound, but no blood came, due to no heart. As he writhed on the ground, he knew he would not be able to immediatally grow back his lost arm, as his cells were already worn out from the constant regeneration. His right-hand still held his katana, and he looked up to see the Leader limp towards him. His leg was wounded, but only slightly.  

"Not so tough now, are ya. Y'thought y'were better th'n us. You were wrong. Because look at where I am RIGHT now. And look at you. I'm g'nna take you're life, and I'mma be the best Merc there ever wuz. Understand?" 

The Mercenary managed a nod.

"Good. Now, I'mma have t'absorb yer. Hopefully it'll hurt y'more than it'll hurt me. Heh.

He grabbed the Mercenary by the neck and lifted him up. Then he looked into his eyes, and placed one palm onto his chest.  
A glow started to appear around them. Soon it became an aura of colors. The Mercenary struggled but could not. The Soldier smirked victoriously. 

"NO! HE IS MINE!" 
The torso of a clone grabbed Soldier's leg and pulled. The distraction caused the absorbtion to cease and Soldier spun around to punish. He unleashed a cartridge of bullets into his brethren's head, and kicked it away angrily. 
 Mercenary had capitilized on the opportunity and picked his fallen katana from the ground. As the Soldier turned Merc struck, hard, aiming for the jugular. 

Soldier tilted his head and it soared harmlessly by. He then slammed a fist into Merc's abdomen and elbowed him across the cheek, sending him reeling. He roundhoused him in the spine and sweeped his feet from under him. 

As Merc fell he rolled backwards and came up with his spare Mercer. He fired a shot, point-blanc into his clone's chest. 
Soldier had already slid through his legs and swatted the gun from his hands. He then used both fists to knock Merc to the ground. 

"GIVE.UP.I.AM.BETTER!" 

He moved to kick the Merc but his foot was grabbed. Then twisted. Then torn off altogether. 
Soldier opened his mouth in shock and his head rolled off of his shoulders. His limp body slumped to the ground and the Mercenary stood behind him, scowling, with the blood-soaked katana in his hands. 

"
But I am the BEST."
_Knightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By _Knightwing

"YOU DON'T DESERVE IT!"
Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Crimson Eagle

He had awoken, only to fall back unconscious again. Ryan's fight with his doppelganger was indeed a strong mental struggle, with the effect of Ryan taking over and absorbing his evil counterpart. The question now stands, what's changed? Well then, care to take a look? 

The Mind of Ryan Candan

Ryan was alone in his own mind, confused and wandering around a blank and mysterious space. He was unusually calm and collected, but there was something unusual about the place he was in, but Ryan couldn't quite put his finger on it. It was something odd, something out of place, but what? The blank white space was soon turning into many colors, swirling around him until a scene was formed and Ryan was in a ghostly appearance. 

"No mercy! No pain! Don't hold back!"   
"But Master Jeong, my knuckles are bleeding" 
"No pain, no mercy. AGAIN!"  
10 year old Ryan was punching a wooden dummy, the splintered wood had  cut through Ryan's skin, causing his knuckles to be peeled and swollen. Punch after punch, the young boy was swallowing his pain. 

The room began to change scenes again, the ghostlike Ryan looked on and saw his 11 year old self. 
"Learning kenjutsu, is no easy task. You must breathe in and out, train the mind and the heart. Think of it as an extension of your body." 
"Yes Master Riku." 
"Learning the way of the sword can take years to master, but all you need is the right motive and heart to learn. And remember, it is a last resort, as is all weapons for combat."   
The karate master began to teach Ryan the ways he could relax and enjoy everything around him. Taking time to stop and observe the world. 
"See that eagle? The red one? It symbolizes strength and wisdom. This is what you need to master the art of the sword."

The room then began to change again. Colonel Wright, head of the experiments division was ready for the experiment. 
 "Ryan, your parents, our best agents were killed by our enemy; Dr. Severe. Do you and I repeat, do you accept to be our test subject for 'Project: Adrenaline'?" 
"Yes." 
"Then step into the machine." 
It was the time, when Ryan became the Crimson Eagle. He stepped into the glass cylinder and that was when the magic happened. He was transformed into the teen hero he is now. And from that point on, his adventures began. Ryan joining the Champions of Peace, the fight with his brother, his battle with Azrael of Tenebrasque In, and the most recent; Ryan fusing with his doppelganger.  

Awake

"Ryan, I need you to listen to me.  Please, tell me can you hear me?" 

"For godsakes!  The brat got infused with his doppelganger.  Did you not see that with you stupid yellow eyes?"

Voices… voices were heard. Ryan was alive, he slowly opened his eyes to see Noah holding him.

“Uhhh, Noah? Why are you holding me? What’s happening?

Chuckling, Noah Zeraz replies.

"Ryan it seems that people from a universe called the World of Alternation have invaded our home.  Many of them are actually our counterparts; and just like us they want to survive.  I know taking pity may be difficult; so I won't ask you too.  Its survival of the fittest and judging by your demeanor; I'm guessing you've won.  As of now I'm suppressing my other half; in return I've gained a boost in stamina, charisma, strength, and apparently leadership skills.  I can tell who's and who's other-worldly.  As of now, me and my girlfriend are gathering a team to combat the orchestrator of this attack.  If you want to help, I'd like that.  If you don't...well your life mine as well end."

There was soon a loud BOOM! Looking on, there was a hideous creature. “I have come for Closure!”

As Ryan got up, he looked at Closure, “Noah, I’ve seen the evil in the other world through the memories of my twin. I’ll be more than happy to help stop it.”

Biology 101

You know, it’s amazing how genetics work; especially how viruses and mutations work. When the reproductive cells of humans contain a mutant gene and form life, there could be a big, little, or even no effect to the person. It was even believed that through the theory of evolution, green or blue eyes are originated from a mutation that was passed down through generations. Viruses on the other hand are something else. There are some viruses that remain dormant until certain conditions spark the effect of the virus.

That’s why tonight; the marvels of genetics will take place.