A quaint office in downtown Manhattan. Open for six years, it is famous for taking cases involving mutant rights and mutant affairs. Though this is their go-to, Tom Breda accepts most cases where he sees a victim or someone being taken advantage of.
- Open on weekdays and Sundays from 7:00 AM - 8:00PM.
- Mr.Breda is a very "busy" man, if he not in the office, the secretary Kate will gladly take a message.
- Mr.Breda will see anyone for a consultation for a case, but the man is indeed infamous for taking the ones that involve victims, not oppressors.
- A phone is also a way to contact the office, feel free to leave a message.
- Appointments will be scheduled and given out in a fair manner.
- Friends and family of course, don't really need to book an appointment to see Mr.Breda, if it's urgent that is.
- It's an attorney's office, treat it as such.