• 126 results
_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _Higgins_

A quaint office in downtown Manhattan. Open for six years, it is famous for taking cases involving mutant rights and mutant affairs. Though this is their go-to, Tom Breda accepts most cases where he sees a victim or someone being taken advantage of.

• Open on weekdays and Sundays from 7:00 AM - 8:00PM.
  • Mr.Breda is a very "busy" man, if he not in the office, the secretary Kate will gladly take a message.
  • Mr.Breda will see anyone for a consultation for a case, but the man is indeed infamous for taking the ones that involve victims, not oppressors.
  • A phone is also a way to contact the office, feel free to leave a message.
  • Appointments will be scheduled and given out in a fair manner.
  • Friends and family of course, don't really need to book an appointment to see Mr.Breda, if it's urgent that is.
  • It's an attorney's office, treat it as such.
Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

[ Nice. ]

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kidnaps Kate, puts Cecily in secretary position. >.>

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: Oh no you don't! I can smell the crazy all over Kamelot she left behind!

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tom_breda: What if I give her a beautiful recommendation?

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: Swipes finger slowly across the resume, pauses. ....No

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Awesome job!

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia:

Tom tiredly walks into his office while loosening his tie, sighing with exasperation from dealing with paper work all day. In a way, his fingers were sore from grazing them along paper for hours on end.

Now was a time to relax, well do business while sitting down. Taking a seat while setting his white cane to the side, and dialed up Antonia's cell number that was provided by Kamelot, he does work for them after all.

Setting the phone on speaker, Tom removed his glaces and rubbed his tired, pale eyes.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pyrogram

@tom_breda: Question. How does he use a phone? In the comics, Dare Devil can't I don't think. He can't read or look at pictures. He must be the worst Lawyer ever :P Unless you see vibrations at an atomic level O_o you should have that power, would be badass.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: He totes can! Besides, braille number pads? His brain emits a constant *PING!* that acts as a sonar, creating vibrations around objects. Look at my bio!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tom_breda: So, proper sonar sense? Nice :D I'd not thought you'd written one yet >.<

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Yup, last night. This is basically how DD sees in the marvel NOW series

manifold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By manifold

@pyrogram said:

@tom_breda: Question. How does he use a phone? In the comics, Dare Devil can't I don't think. He can't read or look at pictures. He must be the worst Lawyer ever :P Unless you see vibrations at an atomic level O_o you should have that power, would be badass.

actually Daredevils Radar Sense pretty much gives him a view of everything. its actually worked better than Spider Man's Spider-Sense a few times. but you are right seeing Vibrations at an atomic level is pretty legit

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

manifold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manifold: Dammit -_- Tom will possibly have that later on, but I didn't wanna make him so powerful right off the bat. No fun in that.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pyrogram

@manifold: How? How'd he "see" things on paper? Sonar sense cannot do that.

manifold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manifold: Dammit -_- Tom will possibly have that later on, but I didn't wanna make him so powerful right off the bat. No fun in that.

ehh if you base him off of Daredevil with a few adjustments here in there then you'd have a solid character. (I always loved Daredevil comics) but powerful characters are making a push right now

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

Touch is so sensitive he can literally feel the edges of ink on paper.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tom_breda: I meant through sonar sense. Not touch, kinda thing.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manifold: There always need to be the street levelers ya know? lol We'll see.

manifold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

Touch is so sensitive he can literally feel the edges of ink on paper.

the guy can sense Nightcrawler's teleports, reading things on paper shouldnt be to much of a problem

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manifold: You obviously don't understand how sonar sense works lol

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: He can't, he is still blind after all XD He can only witness shapes and such, but nothing like writing, or colors, or anything cosmetic basically.

manifold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By manifold

@pyrogram said:

@manifold: You obviously don't understand how sonar sense works lol

lol i didnt say sonar sense you are the only one saying that and Daredevil doesn't only have Sonar Sense, all of his senses are enhanced not just hearing

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tom_breda: Sitting home in her own personal studio, Antonia busied herself with multiple tasks from her artwork to research, and now a certain phone call from a number not previously registered to her memory banks (she kept no in-phone list of contacts, for security reasons). Gone through directly to cell, rather than office, someone she didn't know apparently felt their call was urgent enough that it couldn't wait until her next shift. She received many of these kinds. Some were justified; others were not. That or it was a prank call. The phone would ring a while, the eidetic assistant taking a moment to look up the number on her screen. Confirming the identity of the lawyer, she pushed the call through, set her own phone to speaker, and continued working while she spoke.

"Hello?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pyrogram

@manifold: I'm only talking in a sonar sense way. You said it can do this or that due to being better than spider sense. Spider sense cannot read things on paper. Sonar sense cannot either. I'm not debating on his actual overall enhanced senses.

@tom_breda: Oh, imagine a lawyer not being able to read :P

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By _Higgins_

@pyrogram: HE CAN READ! Just not with the amazing sonar power XD He doesn't even need to read braille! Just needs to touch the words >_< Gaaaaah, I know I know..Not in a seeing way :P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia:

Tom smiled while slipping his red glasses back over his face."Yes, hello Ms.Dain. It's Tom Breda, the attorney that represents Kamelot? I was just wanting to meet up fairly soon to possibly retrieve a witness report from our most recent attack, with our former secretary? Just in case the authorities come to start inspecting the building after the crime, I would like to be prepared.."

Tom's fingers slowly traced along a few other witness reports from employees, detailing just how well Antonia dealt with the threat physically."It would be greatly appreciated, and recommended as your attorny."

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: He can't, he is still blind after all XD He can only witness shapes and such, but nothing like writing, or colors, or anything cosmetic basically.

I remember one scan from a comic book where these people kidnapped this woman or killed someone or something, and Daredevil heard them driving away, and they got away, and he said something like, "what am I gonna do? Call the cops? I can't even tell what color the car is. For all my talents and skills, I'm still just that...blind." Something like that. I think the car was red.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia said:

@tom_breda said:

I remember one scan from a comic book where these people kidnapped this woman or killed someone or something, and Daredevil heard them driving away, and they got away, and he said something like, "what am I gonna do? Call the cops? I can't even tell what color the car is. For all my talents and skills, I'm still just that...blind." Something like that. I think the car was red.

Exactly, balances his powers perfectly.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia said:

@tom_breda said:

Things like that make me a little sad for him, in a way.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tom_breda: It's like, he can do all of that. But not enjoy the simple things.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: It's interesting to write DD style I'll tell you. Sometimes I just try to close my eyes and imagine the surroundings through every other sense. Kinda hard actually o_o

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pyrogram

@tom_breda: Ha! But...You could see things with DD's powers, just in sonar sense ways >.>...Or something.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By _Higgins_

@pyrogram: Well yeah, but there is still the whole no details thing

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tom_breda: Damn DD. Can't even appreciate neon lighting.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Or art...Or facial features...Movies...T.V...Computers XD

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: It's interesting to write DD style I'll tell you. Sometimes I just try to close my eyes and imagine the surroundings through every other sense. Kinda hard actually o_o

I did that with Arturia when she was wearing the blindfold all the time, the close your eyes while typing and think that. It was fun.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pyrogram

@antonia said:

@tom_breda said:

I did that with Arturia when she was wearing the blindfold all the time, the close your eyes while typing and think that. It was fun.

Did you fall up/down the stairs in real life when I pushed up them too? :P

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tom_breda: Pursing her lips and furrowing her brow, Antonia leaned forward, laying a few more strokes to a canvas. True, her word would be more valuable than anyone, considering being a first-hand account, as well as her infinitely more reliable memory, especially in comparison to the norm (even if this wasn't common knowledge). However, disclosing such information to outside sources wasn't really on her agenda. But, to provide some details would mean less hassle, at least allowing her more time to sort through the matter on her own and deal with the mysteriously vanished Cecily. "I can do that. Sometime when I'm not busy, we'll meet and talk," she responded congenially. "We can start setting it up now or I can work something out with your secretary."

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia:

"That won't be necessary, I have an opening tomorrow, early." Tom stood up while starting to remove his suit, showing the red Double Dare costume underneath, knowing that his other 'shift' was about to begin."I will be at Kamelot an hour before scheduled just so you aren't caught off guard.." The lawyer slipped his red mask on his head after remotely locking his office door.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tom_breda: "Make it an hour and a half and we're fine." Since the incident with Cecily, she'd made a habit of showing up at least an hour early daily, as such that it became as her regular schedule lately. Although, most of it was studying Andres' notes, since most of the catch-up work had been completed.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#48  Edited By Mercy_

SWEET

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: Tom smiled at Antonia's work attitude, Quintus certainly does know how to pick good help. Finally shutting off the lights, Double Dare broadened his hearing to about three blocks all around."And hour and a half it is Ms.Dain..I would love to chat more but I feel as if I am already stepping in at your personal hours, I am looking forward to meeting tomorrow.." And with that, he paused before hanging up, only to leap out the window.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: Tom smiled at Antonia's work attitude, Quintus certainly does know how to pick good help. Finally shutting off the lights, Double Dare broadened his hearing to about three blocks all around. "And hour and a half it is Ms.Dain..I would love to chat more but I feel as if I am already stepping in at your personal hours, I am looking forward to meeting tomorrow.." And with that, he paused before hanging up, only to leap out the window.