Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Hiro Castle, Meeting Room- 7:20am

Marshal Schwind sat at the head of the table taking a sip of her tea as Mr. Roboto began placing cups in front of the seats of where each member were to sit. She smiled to herself as she looked at the neatly stacks of manila folders that were in front of her, knowing that the team was in for a real treat. Today was the start of their training and it wasn’t going to be herself or her cousin Kurt, it was going to be former members of We Are Legend. It took Schwind a while to find two of the former members and convince them to come in and train the future heroes. But the two seemed to agree to the challenge almost as soon as Schwind told them of her idea. The duo were already in the back, preparing for their lesson plans for the group as one by one the team began to fill the table.

Silently she continued to sit, sipping her tea on occasion but never actually making eye contact with anyone, as if she was in deep thought of something.

When everyone was sitting around the table Schwind stood up, setting her cup on the table as she gave a wide smile.“Konnichiwa everyone” she began, “I hope you are all rested well, because today starts the day you will begin your training.” The young director of the team walked around the table, placing a folder in front of each member as she made her way back to the front of the group. “The ones who will be training you are two former members of We Are Legend and each of them have spent time on the team 'Champions of Peace' that is also in Japan over in Ronin's Nest. However… there is one catch to them.” She motioned for the group to open their folders, each of them showed the profile of two people, one with the alias of ‘Feral Nova’ and the second of ‘Cellphonegirl’.“Both of these heroes come to us from a whole other reality parallel to ours, or at least that’s what information we were able to gather.”

She could see the confusion of some while other showed interest in the duo. “They’re experience on the field gives them more than enough qualifications them to give you the training they feel you need. The two have studied what we have on each of you and are now prepared to guild you where you need it.” She motioned for everyone to turn their pages of their paper work.“You will be divided into two groups of three. Three will be trained under @cellphonegirl, the other group will train under Feral Nova, in each of your paper work it will show which one you will be training under, where and when you will be meeting with them. But now, let’s meet the two, here is Feral Nova and Cellphonegirl.” Schwind stood to the side to make way for the two heroes.

POV Feral Nova

The Fire Goddess walked into the room dressed in her colorful blue, red and yellow uniform, her boots made a slight ‘thump’ with every step as she stood tall with an eager grin on her face with her friend and former student standing next to her. Coming to a stop she stood before the table, her eyes gazing upon the future heroes of Japan. “My name is Feral Nova, but you can all call me Nova, or Stephanie... or Steph or Fire Goddess of Total Awesomeness, whatever works for you.” Steph gave a slight chuckle at the last alias, it started out as a joke only to have it stick with her for decades. “I am one of the remaining founding members of We Are Legend in my world, and I’m privileged to be here today to not only give you the training and guidance you need but to see a new generation of heroes to pick up the mantel that is in a wholeother world than from mine.” It was a proud moment, her chest swelled with joy as she looked at the heroes before her. But one thing she noticed… was a young woman who resembled her daughter back home... Hotaru. When Stephanie and Blair were looking through the members list, she noticed the name and felt her heart race. Her daughter was alive in this world, starting out in her hero career in the very same team Stephanie did when she was her age. As much as she wanted to talk to her, to spend time with her, Stephanie knew it would be best if her once pupil, Cellphonegirl would train her instead. “My team will have one on one, individual training with me so I can focus on each of your own specific needs. You will all have different times and different locations which I will have Mr. Roboto give to you after the meeting. I look forward to working with you!” She looked over at Cellphonegirl giving her a bright smile to show it was her turn to introduce herself.

Kabuto_Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Outside of Hiro Castle

It was training day, only three days after Marshal Hannah Schwind had offered the psychology professor an extended position in the counter-terrorist group, Tokyo Force. Reluctant, Takeru spent the time that followed avoiding its members, locked in the seclusion of a suite; unless his expertise required him to care for the well-being of their mental state.

Scrolling the wheel, the professor zoomed in on the instructors and the new recruits, as they were about ready to begin the boot camp. While holding the binoculars in one hand, he used the other to grip a twig and hold his balance above the long branch he was perching on, wrapping it in-between his thin legs. They're about ready to begin. He pulled out a red notebook from his one-strap backpack, trading places with the binoculars.

Concealed within the verdant limbs of the sequoia tree, wearing a hooded ghillie suit, the spy wrote down the descriptions of what played out from the high sanctuary of his organic abode-- however, he was not alone. A party of white macaques nestled closely around the green figure, only a few inches away, plucking and eating insects that were crawling all over the camouflage attire. Paying no mind, he continued his observations.

Incredible. So this is the power of Tokyo Force. Very interesting. I'm developing an uncanny sensation on my chest. The professor started to unconsciously scratch his upper torso. Seize your excitement, Okazaki.Do not allow this spectacle to sway your decision. You are no soldier. I do not belong among them. Still, why am I feeling this intense sensation?! Looking down at his neck, the oblivious man discovered the source to the sensational feelings, realizing they were not metaphors to the astonishing display he was witnessing meters away. "Aaaaaaah!" cried Takeru with great terror, peering into the yellow slitted-eyes of an exotic snake, who responded by rapidly flicking its tongue. Startled, the professor swung his whole body upside down and gazed at the grassy ground below. Despite trying his best to keep himself anchored to the ancient tree, his shaky legs gave out, releasing their hold from the branch he once sat on.

Monkey-like laughter filled the entire forest, when the news of Takeru's descent was communicated to the other primate communities. Fibrous leaves drifted upon the trampled bush. Human legs were sprouting up from the brush, like deranged wooden stumps. Oh, so that's what it was.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

"Master Blair, everything at the Champions HQ is contained, and Master's Oreos are being guarded til Master's return" Thank you so much, Zachary. Having a telepathic Dog who is the security guard for another team base is kind of the most helpful thing possible to have. It also, decreases my stress tremendously while I am here doing my duties as an Instructor for We Are Legend. With Feral Nova coming to a halt in her mini speech it is time for me to give it a go.

"Hi everyone! My name is Cellphone Girl, or you can refer to me as Blair if you wish. Like, Nova here I was as well a member of WAL for a bit of a time, however, there is an unexpected catch." I notice a few of the new recruits expressions being to change as they are caught off guard.

"In my noob superhero days I was actually trained by Feral Nova, and without her guidance I highly doubt I would even be alive today. It's important to have someone to be able to show you the path of what it's like to become a Hero, or you may not know how to deal with certain situations."

Making eye contact with Hotaru makes me lose focus for a few seconds. I completely understand Nova's choice of having her being trained under me, but it's gonna be like seeing a ghost from my past. Back in our home-world I trained Hotaru while I lead the Vine Titans. She was by far my best pupil.

"After my intense training had ended, and she felt I was ready enough to take on the world I took over leadership for a team called the Vine Titans, and shortly, after that a team called The Champions of Peace, who kinda just later appeared in this universe. What I'm getting at is that as of now you are all rather inexperienced in different areas. With a lot of practice we promise to help shape you up to become the best heroes this world has ever seen. It's an honor to help guide the heroes of tomorrow."

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: @cellphonegirl:

As she listened Moira chanted inside her head "Two, Female, Time, Five shots, No too many, use mutant, no use weapons, no....find out what she does....then formulate..." She was trying to gauge the two women who were to be assigned to be there trainers. The first mentioned was Feral Nova, and by the documents given to each member of WAL she was one who controlled fire in some way. Moira tried to remember if she had heard something about a Blood Drive a few weeks prior. Tapping hard onto the table she sat at, she almost ignored all that was said as she tried to remember details from what happened at the blood drive.

But as she failed to hear, she was to be trained underneath the one known as Cellphone Girl. She spoke to her group, yet Moira ignored her for the most part. She was not one of them, she was different and she didn't like different. It had taken a considerable amount of time for her to come around to everyone in the Tokyo Force, let alone new recruits. Plus this Blair had powers that Moira seemed to think were silly, not having been shown such powers before. Finally she tried to pay attention, looking to Hotaru who was listening intently and then to Keru who she couldn't help but find incredibly cute.

Hotaru would be training beside her, a fact she enjoyed quite alot. She leaned over to Hotaru "When we start, lets keep our distance. I want to see how she works against physical attacks, don't think we will even need to use our abilities." She said with a slight chuckle.

Raven_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her day started like those before waking up in a tree. Odd looks still befell Karasu most people not accustom to the thought of a girl sleeping not in a soft bed but rather a tree branch. And as expected the raven was first on the scene arriving at the meeting long before scheduled. A respectful bow was given as each various member entered before she finally took a seat. Respectfully waiting as the previous members spoke, unlike another woman in the room. Raven liked Moira but she did thing the alluring figure should have shut up.

Provided files revealed that she was to work with Nova the apparent fire goddess of total awesomeness. An odd title she thought as why would a god need to anounce being the total of something wasn't that a given? And why of awesomeness, was that a serious factor of deity reign? Wisdom, war, fire sure but awesomeness. It seemed that this mysterious if not questionable deity would be having one on one confrontations. Kara perhaps often a bit literal thought it amusing however all the talk of new, but from what she understood if they came from another world however then this wasn't new to that. Planet one WAL had nothing to do with planet two WAL. Granted she was a bird who spent her life in a monastery somewhere in Japan she didn't know of any teams really regardless.

Just outside the fascinating base Kara would meet up with the goddess amongst the forest near by. Lush greenery towering trees and to be honest the raven felt rather at home in the meeting location. Bowing once more Kara took a few seconds to consider her words and what she might need. "If I had to guess I'd say my issue is that in a fight with an enemy I'm likely to animalistic. I'd snap a neck out of survival instinct which isn't particularly heroic. Also I have to ask are you a real deity? Awesomeness doesn't sound like god territory."

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Why does it have to be SOOOOOO EARLY?!" Hikari shrieked as his alarm clock buzzed to life with an incessant ringing that disturbed a lovely dream of himself playing catch with his father. Wrenching the cotton soft pillow from beneath his mop of hair he pressed it against his face for a couple of seconds before springing to his feet with a hard stomp. A quick shower and it was time to suit up, donning his infamous flak jacket and blue jumpsuit combo. A myriad of specialized kunai as well as scrolls were stashed into the pockets of the flak jacket before a headband was placed over his head, representing the Keijijo symbol for an Air Yoso master, gifted to him by Karasu at birth.

Arriving at the meeting room Hikari was happy to see that he wasn't the very last person to arrive and respectfully greeted his compatriots, finally realizing that because his long journey to Japan left him exhausted he had not seen them in days due to constant sleep. Glancing at Hotaru he adopted a much softer grin, becoming shy and averting his eyes rather quickly. Hikari obtained a seat, investigated the aforementioned manilla folder then, listening to the words of the two women as they introduced themselves he was astonished to see that he'd been assigned to Feral Nova's team. She seemed bubbly, yet wise and skillful, making the youthful spirit eager to begin his tutelage under her.

Exiting the area Hikari was right behind Karasu who seemed to still have not grasped all the concepts of humanity. Her question elicited laughter and without intending to interject he spoke. "Don't be so silly Raven, its just a nickname. My name's Hikari, but you probably know that already," he said with a gleaming grin, eyes fixated on Feral Nova with the eagerness of a student. "I was wondering, fire prodigy to fire goddess, could you help me further my technique? I know you've probably come up with some pretty out of the box applications for fire manipulation." He snickered at the mention of fire prodigy, believing his skills well below that of true prodigy. Nonetheless he was confident in his combat capabilities and internally sought to impress his both his instructor and Karasu.

Mikoshiba_Akio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Having been unable to get a restful sleep, Mikoshiba was already out the door in a pair of sweats and a white tank when he heard the first bird break out in its morning song. It was only a little over 5:00 AM when the 22-year-old began jogging around the perimeter of the vast Hiro Castle, in attempt to clear his mind prior to today’s first training session. After completing his morning cardio, Mikoshiba returned to his room, where he took a shower and dressed in his white V-neck and dark blue denim jeans, held up with a black belt. Mikoshiba ended his morning routine with a protein shake and left his room with his ruffled red hair still damp, rushing to the morning meeting.

At his arrival, Mikoshiba gave a small bow when he entered the room, noticing that he was one of the last to attend the meeting. The youth took his designated seat, crossed his arms and listened attentively as the marshal spoke. Following instructions, Mikoshiba opened the folder that lay in front of him, his emerald eyes quickly glancing from Karasu to Hikari, then to his instructor – Feral Nova. His gaze fixated on the ‘Fire Goddess’. His mind pondered on the years of experience this accomplished woman must have had, wondering if he would ever have enough control of his Aura that he would be confident enough to call himself a “Fire God”. The man chuckled at the thought, doubting that he’d ever refer to himself as that, even if he did reach such a level.

Mikoshiba followed both Karasu and Hikari to the forest where their training with Nova was to commence. He listened as the crow-like female spoke of her animalistic instincts and to the eager blonde, remaining completely silent. Despite Mikoshiba’s unfazed expression, the redhead felt uneasy, seeing that he has never willingly utilized his fire Aura, and was subconsciously reluctant to. Stuffing his hands in his pockets, which tend to heat up when the man is anxious, Mikoshiba kept a straight and calm demeanor as he waited for further instructions from the WAL veteran.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Feral Nova  Moderator

Hotaru's POV

Sitting silently Hotaru looked down at the files, her yellow cat eyes looking down at the paper work on each of the two heroes. She remembered these heroes, t hey were the one’s that saved her back at Ronin’s Nest, without them, she would still be stuck in the sewers. She owed them everything and yet, here they were to give their assistance to her once more. The heroes then came out, introducing themselves as the young aspiring hero could feel her heart palpate in her chest from a mixture of excitement and fear. They were exactly how she remembered them, standing tall, filled with confidence, wisdom, power… she hoped one day she could get to their level of heroism. But she couldn’t help but notice each of them were giving her… looks… they weren’t bad but… made Hotaru wonder what was going on inside their mind. It was as if they… KNEW her, and not just from rescuing her.

She was going to train with the woman who was named “Cellphonegirl”, and from what she read, was a master of light manipulation. The neo-mutant began to wonder exactly what the extent of her powers were. It was going to be a very interesting experience for sure.

"When we start, lets keep our distance. I want to see how she works against physical attacks, don't think we will even need to use our abilities."

The young swordswoman’s eyes quickly shift towards Moria in almost terrior, they were going to have to FIGHT the heroes? “I-I don’t know Moria.” Her eyes shift back down to the papers. “It sounds dangerous. What if someone gets really hurt?” her soft voice barly carried.

Her eyes then looked up across the table to catch her teammate Hikari looking at her at the same time. Their eyes locked for a moment as the two quickly diverted their eyes away from each other. Hotaru quickly tucking a strand of misplaced hair behind her ear. “I just want to become stronger, confident and carry my own in a mission. I don’t want to be a burden to the team.”

Feral Nova POV

Stephanie couldn’t help it, an amusing grin appeared on her face as each of the members began explaining different aspects of training they felt they needed help with. But Raven… actually scared her a little bit with her comment. “Uhhhh yeeaaah… we’ll be going over that.” She spoke to her, her grin turning into a slight nervous half smile. “Am I a… deity?” Stephanie had never been asked that question over the decades she has been a hero. “Erm… like Hikari said, I’m not an ACTUAL Goddess, it’s just a nick name that was given to me and… it just kinda stuck. But trust me when I say, being the hero of ‘Awesomeness’ is definitely a hero territory.” She nod her head, as if she convinced herself, even if she didn’t convince Raven. “And Hikari, that is something I most certain can help you with!” She gave him a thumbs up with a big goofy grin from becoming overly enthusiastic about helping these upcoming heroes.

“Now, unfortunately we have to get going to prepare, but I plan on spending time with each of you! If you all look at the back of your folders, I’ve chosen specific areas and times for us to meet and train.” She looked over at Blair to see if she needed to add anything else. When she was done, the two then excused themselves from the meeting room, and began to prepare!

@raven_- 9am at Koi Pond

Stephanie got the area a bit early as she was found crouching over one the rocky ledge of the large pond, watching as the dozens of orange, white and black colored Koi swam around. The area was rather peaceful with some lush green plantation and a bridge that connected from one edge of the pond to the other. The few trees gave occasional shading to the area from the beating sun and the light gust of wind just added to the serene landscape. The area was usually filled with people feeding the colorful aquatic animals or simply admiring the view, but the Fire Goddess had the area closed off for the two to have their own private session. was obvious that the veteran hero was amazed by the fish as she waited for her newest pupil to make her way.

With her keen Ninjan hearing, as soon as she heard Raven arrive in the area, she stood up from her area and turned her body to the newest hero in training. “Raven, it’s nice to finally meet you, one on one.” She was tempted to offer a handshake, but knew that the Japanese customs required a bow instead, which is exactly what she did. “I did a bit of reading of your file, it’s rather interesting.” She nod her head to herself. “But something I did see in the file that you also mentioned in the meeting room was that you have a attendance to be… a bit animalistic when it comes to fighting.” Stephanie didn’t want to insult her, so she quickly elaborated. “You said “In a fight with an enemy I'm likely to animalistic. I'd snap a neck out of survival instinct which isn't particularly heroic.She quoted the ageless looking woman.

“There are times when it IS appropriate to become more aggressive in a battle, than other times.” Stephanie began as she began to walk back along the edge of the pond, motioning for Raven to follow. “But being a hero means to protect those who are unable to protect themselves. At times you are all that stands between them and death.” She began, “I was like you when I first began with We Are Legend years ago, I was brand new to the hero world, and I had an ability that caused more destruction than help at times.” Her eyes shift down to her hand as it began to glow a deep ember. “Killing enemies were so much easier for me to do than to simply render them unconscious or capture them alive.” The Fire Goddess’ hand went back to normal as her emerald eyes then shift up to Raven. “But I know with you, it’s different, it’s survival instinct, simply a way of life, so what we need to do is try to re-wire your mindset from ‘survival’ mode, to ‘saving’ mode.” Stopping she turned her body to completely face Raven as she casually crossed her arms along her chest. “Tell me, when you fight someone, and go in for the kill, what do you feel? What goes through your mind?” She asked, hoping to get a better understanding to do her best in helping this new WAL member.

@spectrion- 1pm Four lakes

The four bodies of water were calm as Stephanie sat on the soft grass before them, simply appreciating the view. The sun reflecting off the clear waters as a light breeze passed through the area, giving the water soft ripples that extended all sides of the lakes. The area was usually a spot used for meditation, but once more the WAL veteran closed the area off so she could train one on one with one of her newest students, Hikari.

With her keen Ninjan hearing she levitated up from the ground until she was able to stand on her own two feet, turning around to be face to face the blond warrior. “It’s nice to finally meet you.” She beamed a smile, giving a traditional bow. The blond hero in training seemed enthusiastic to learn and expand his abilities, she could feel this was going to be quite an interesting session. “When I was given your file, I was a bit surprised with what I read,” a half grin appeared on her face. “You seemed to actually be younger than you look, and more powerful than you let others know.” She began. “But in the meeting, you said you needed help with fire techniques, however, before I can help you, I need to know exactly what you can do.” Her eyes lit up with excitement. “Care to give me a quick demonstration on what you can do?” She was eager to help him, her body tensing with thrill as the Fire Goddess waited to see what he could do.

@mikoshiba_akio- 4pm Two Waterfalls

The two waterfalls that came down side by side were more than just that, they were a place of where the power of nature could be seen and looked upon in awe. The roar of the water could be heard from a distance as they crashed into the rocky bottom that eventually turned into a stream that eventually ran into the Koi pond that wasn’t too far away. The mist of the waters could be felt if you stood close enough and gave a appreciative cool down if you were training around the area, which is what the area was popular for.

Here she was waiting for Mikoshiba, she remembered him in the meeting, but only because he was one of the more quiet ones in the meeting. When he came into the area Stephanie gave an enthusiastic wave, he was tall, taller than her and his fiery red hair made her wonder… why didn’t she ever dye her hair red!?! It looked so cool! Meeting him half way before giving him a bow. “It’s great to meet you Mikoshiba.” This man was the one she was secretly wanting to meet up with the most. His description of his abilities and difficulty to control them sound uncannily similar to her own when she first began in We Are Legend all those decades ago.

“I read your file before coming and… I see you have some issues with your pyro abilities.” Her emerald eyes looked up into his. “I think I can actually help you get you on the right path in learning how to control them.” Her voice was full of energy confident that she actually could help the young man. “As you know, I too have the ability to crate and control fire, but it took me years to master on my own.” A small frown appeared, when she first began as a hero, she didn’t have anyone to help her with her abilities, if she did, she could have avoided dozens of accidental explosions and setting random things on fire (that included her teammates once in a while, oops). “But I’m confident that with some guidance, you can master your abilities much quicker than I ever could with mine!” Her voice became overly excited, her emerald eyes almost glimmered with the thought of being able to help a fellow hero. “Can you please tell me what you feel when you use your abilities? Or don’t feel? And you give me a small demonstration of what you can do?” She would think he might be nervous in letting his powers loose, if she was in his shoes, she would be too. “Don’t worry about loosing control with me, I can snuff out anything that tries to get out of hand.” She gave a reassuring smile, hoping to help him give him the push to take the first step in their training.

Mikoshiba_Akio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova:

Mikoshiba folded the Hiro Castle map and placed it in his back pocket after finding his training location. Fascinated by the crashing waterfalls, it took him a couple of moments to notice Feral Nova waving to him. He awkwardly lifted his hand and reciprocated the gesture and began heading her way. Mikoshiba gave one of his sincere bows, “It is nice meeting you too,” he said, responding to her greeting, “Feral Nova…-san.” he continued, still unsure of how formal he should be. Standing straight after his bow, he noticed that she was only about a head shorter than he was which was pretty tall compared to the females in Japan.

“I read your file before coming and… I see you have some issues with your pyro abilities. I think I can actually help you get you on the right path in learning how to control them.” said the brunette confidently. Mikoshiba gave Nova a gentle nod and continued to listen to her. “As you know, I too have the ability to crate and control fire, but it took me years to master on my own.” The redhead watched as a frown made its way on his instructor’s face. His mind wondered what kind of trials she must have faced with her abilities. “But I’m confident that with some guidance, you can master your abilities much quicker than I ever could with mine!” A big smile instantly replaced the frown on the woman’s face, subconsciously calming down Mikoshiba. He admired Nova’s strength and confidence, and was deeply grateful for the fact that she was present to assist him with his abilities. Nova then began to ask the inexperienced youth about his pyro capacities and how he felt using them.

Mikoshiba pondered at Stephanie’s inquiry, “Hmm..how do I put it..” The young man was never good with words, and the fact that he still doesn’t fully understand his abilities made it harder. Mikoshiba tilted his head back and stared at the sky for a couple of seconds until a suitable analogy sprung into his mind. “It’s like..” he began as he clenched both his fists, looking back at Feral Nova, “..it’s like a struggle.” He then clashed both fists and pushed them against one another to illustrate his inner conflict. “Let’s say my right hand is me, and my left is my abilities. When I’m anxious or agitated, I need to use all my energy to contain myself.” he explained, opening his right hand and grasping his left fist tightly. “And If I don’t, I lose it.” The redhead let go of his hands theatrically. The youth hoped what he said made sense, seeing that this is the first time he has ever opened up to anyone regarding this matter.

His eyes then shifted away from Nova’s emerald ones and stared at the ground. “You ask me how I feel when I use my abilities. The truth is, I don’t know.” Mikoshiba frowned and let out a deep exhale, “I only know the struggle leading up to me losing it, and once I do, I’m gone. It’s like I’m a whole other person.” The troubled man tried to keep a straight face as much as possible, and looked back at Stephanie. He recalled his teenage-self going on rampages with no recollection of his actions. He quickly shook his head and a small smile made its way on Mikoshiba’s face, “Hope I’m making sense.” he said, letting out a soft chuckle to lighten the atmosphere.

Although very reluctant, Mikoshiba decided he would attempt to demonstrate his abilities, after hearing Nova’s reassurance. The young man stepped away from his instructor and headed towards the falls. “I’ll try to demonstrate what I can, but first I’ll draw some distance between us. I’ll feel more comfortable that way.” he stated; his voice slightly louder so he can be heard over the crashing sound of the water. The grand force of nature in front of him also put him at ease, feeling that these magnificent waters could put out any flame. Mikoshiba halted, approximately five meters away from Nova and about a meter away from the water. He could feel the mist from the twin falls sprinkle on the nape of his neck and the back of his ears. The man slowly closed his emerald eyes, relaxed his limbs, and allowed his lungs to take deep and regular breaths.

A picture of a small flame crossed his mind, and the redhead could feel the gradual heat emanating from his core. A sudden fear swept across his body, acting like wind that spread the heat to his every limb. The youth quickly regulated his breathing and reassured himself once more that he was not to be afraid. He could not feel the mist against his skin anymore and instead heard a constant sizzle. Mikoshiba gathered enough courage and opened his eyes; which now glowed red. The man saw that his body was engulfed in about two inches of unusual pink flames, not resembling the fires of this world. He tried to remain as calm as possible, but he felt his heartbeat race. With every irregular beat, he could see his flames increase in size, now making contact with the water behind him. Feeling his mind slipping away and hearing the sizzles turn into boils, Mikoshiba shut his eyes tightly and grabbed his head with his two hands; hoping that action would retain his consciousness.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Setting down my glass of wine I stare eagerly at three photos of the new WAL members I am put in charge of to train. My finger brush through the long strands of my hair as I wonder how the hell I'm going to train them each properly in such a short notice. Usually I would spend weeks studying recruits and making a damn well good training that would benefit them, but this is sorta short notice. I'm going to need to give it my best, and prove as to why I picked for this position.

Moira- The Park

"It's wonderful to finally get to train with you!!" I whip out my cellphone and snap a selfie of the two of us before she has much time to react. "Quick, right? I even managed to get the sun in the background!" Theoretically, I can move at the speed of light, buuuut I'm good not having bugs lodged into my eye lids so I tend to tone down my speed. My reflexes are on point though.

"It's totally a cute photo. Should we use #Mercury? The name very well suits you in my opinion." Certainly, it's up to her if she wants an extra name to go by, but it fits her well.

I pull a syringe needle out my pocket and wave it in front of our faces. I press the needle onto my skin, and I inject the venomous fluid into my body. "In a few minutes I'll be dead. In the field there will be times when allies or hostages are poisoned, and there may not be enough time to get them to the hospital or a healer." What she isn't aware of is that I can burn the poison out of my system if she fails to get it out, but worse abrupt moments like these will stress any future hero on a mission.

Son of Wukong - rooftop of WAL HQ.

My first glance at him, and I already feel somewhat intimated from how tough he looks! "you were a bit of a trickier one to figure out." In all honesty it makes me anxious meaning he will automatically be a challenge for me. I'm really intrigued to learn more about his control over Ki, since I have yet to really work with it. A first time for everything makes life more fun!

As the wind blows I feel heat pouring from my body. I manipulate the light waves in the air causing the temperature around us to dramatically escalate. "I'm rather curious to see how the extreme polar differences in temperature will affect your body, and if your Ki is any different." I move my foot to see liquid cement rising along with the sole of my boot. Hopefully no one notices the minor damage on the rooftop!

Hotaru- Forest

"Blair you are going to die if you stay here!" yelled Hotaru as I push the last remaining parachute into her hands. "Like your mother won't kill me for letting anything bad happen to your on my watch? GO!" As stubborn as she is she pleads with me to jump with her, however, I push her and our teammate off the plane as the missile impacts the our jet with me inside.

I can still feel the burns on my body as I watch this young hero in training walk towards me. She has no clue about my connection to her alternate self that she had with me. I miss her a lot.

"It's a pleasure to finally have the time to be one on one with you." I don't really get a response that makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable. "Sooooo let's start then! I get that you are quite the quick one am I right? Why don't we play a game of tag?" Particles of light begin to break apart my body slowly until I evaporate into nothing. Photons quickly collect together besides her as my body appears back to normal. I whisper into her ear. "Catch me if you can."

I vanish to reappear a yard away from her in distance. "Can you even spot the real Cellphone Girl?" Echoes of my voice repeat as they spread around the forest. Replicas of myself form all around her. Some of them are even trees masked by an illusion of constructed light.

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cellphonegirl:

Watching the bubbly woman move and bound across the park, Moira cant help but roll her eyes. Thinking to herself "I am at least twenty years older than her, and pair of panties older than her" grumbling beneath her breathe. She wanted to be trained by Feral. A REAL woman who could control "Mother f#$king fire!!"As Moira had told herself when she learned of who had been chosen to train her.

In an instant the bubbly woman was gone and then reappeared, her arm wrapped around Moira's shoulder. And the sound of a camera lens shutting echoed in her ear, she had mentioned calling her Mercury. Moira shook her head and shrugged her shoulders "Kinda preferred the name Enigma,....wait what the hell?!!!"As she had spoken the preferred name to be called when using codes, she watched as Blair injected herself with something that just recently been held within a syringe. "What the hell is wrong with you?!!!"She exclaimed loudly and darting towards Blair, she looked around and then smiled "So this is suppose to train me in field medical? Alright then..." She grabbed the syringe from Blair and plunged it into the woman's arm again. Knowing she would exclaim in earnest irritation she said "Hold on....I got this...."Then plunged the syringe into herself injecting the poison.

Her body rocked with tremors as the poison took control, affecting every blood cell within her body. But just as the pain began, it began to die down as her body was working to sync the poison with the rest of her body. Soon she had embedded the poison deep within her molecular structure, breathing hard she smiled and looked up to Blair. "Alright...hold on...this is going to feel really weird!" Grabbing a bottle of water, Moira let it fall onto her hand and took the composition of water and began to turn into water. She ran at Blair and collided with her body, splitting into thousands of little drops that quickly absorbed into Blairs body. Moira was fighting the poison from inside Blairs body, moments went by before Moira then flowed out through all orifices of Blair. Solidifying she grinned at Blair her hand balled, as she unfolded her hand it was the poison in a solid form in her palm. Smiling wide she spoke "Alright now that I have been deep inside you.......Do I pass?"

Raven_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After the dual commentary Kara was able to better understand the title. And soon enough not only was the briefing over but Kara herself was ready for a one on one encounter with a legend from another world. The pond was tranquil and the fish swam in a way that resembled the yin yang symbol. It created a unique duality of feeling. On one hand she felt at home here the Untampered serenity was inviting. However she knew someone who took a name synonymous with peace but was a monster. And the symbol of life and death, light and dark is tethered to somebody Kara both feared and revered.

She arrived almost precisely on time, she of course gave the most customary of bows. "Likewise, a pleasure to meet you on an individual level 'goddess' of awesomeness." Goddess being enunciated in a way that implied an attempt at sarcasm. "None taken I did say it after all." Kara attempting to ensure mood was light and concern nonexistent.

Following and taking every word in deeply the animal made mortal contemplated her response. "When I was a bird killing and conflict was essential. Ravens can digest much but let's be honest good food isn't plucked from dumpsters. And at that time delivering death was...rewarding. With it came food and the opportunity to keep living." As she continued to venture around the pond her fingers danced watching her hand of course didn't reveal much. Watching the koi however implied something else, that they were being controlled. "Now however is different when I kill it...feels hollow."

She paused eyes fluttering for a time before going on. "This body is more, the reward is less. It's natural to fight tooth an nail, now however the nail parts skin like a katana against a plane of grass. And I don't have to fight for a meal. I'm an animal I fight like animal, there's no longer the reward for what comes natural. So I suppose the answer to what goes from my mind is this. As a raven I felt pride, as a woman I feel nothing."