The Champions of Peace are called into action, as around the globe three powerful mutants have started to cause chaos. Enceladus has been transformed into a great and mighty dragon; Dione is commanding the oceans and summoning tsunamis; and Iapetus possesses great telepathic power. Mighty foes indeed, but surely the heroes can join together to stop such vile fiends?
That would be the case, if not for the fact that the three mutants in question are children.
Iapetus is an eight-year-old boy who is having trouble controlling the great power of his mind. Unable to keep the voices out, he reacted the only way he knew how: shutting them down. The boy stands alone in the midst of a swamp of comatose civilians, easily able to incapacitate anyone within range of his power.
Dione, a young girl nine years of age, has the ability to manipulate water. Hoping to use her powers to bring water to those who need it, she underestimated the ravenous and chaotic nature of the ocean, and her attempts to contain the killer waves are only making things worse. Somehow the heroes must try to prevent the waves from causing too much damage whilst attempting to calm the storm.
Enceladus is a five-year-old with the ability to project the contents of his imagination into the real world. With an active imagination, the boy loves dragons and mythology, and has brought them to life in the middle of a busy shopping mall. Minotaurs and centaurs roam the stores, as the child himself rests in the centre atop his treasure horde (a mountain of candy) in the form of a monstrous dragon.
These children must be stopped, and the Champions of Peace have taken it upon themselves to see to it that these missions are completed. Splitting up the team into three squads, each group will face a vastly different challenge, and each will have to decide how far they are willing to go in the pursuit of the peace for which they are named.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- This is a team RPG for the Champions of Peace, however, it's semi-open. So if you're interested in joining in with this story you have two options:
- 1) Join the team! ;)
- 2) If you want to take part in this RPG without being part of the team, send me a PM. We don't wanna close things off to everyone, but at the same time we don't want people to just show up out of nowhere and start blowing things up for no reason. So if you think your character has a pretty good reason to be involved, let me know and I'm sure we can work something out.
- The three mutants are owned-NPCs, they are my characters so you can't just do whatever you want to them, apply the same restrictions you would if you were fighting another player. I may delegate control of two of them to other people if things get too busy for me to keep up, but for now they're my babies, lol
- I'll have the RPG up soon, sorry it's taking so long!
- Oh, and if all the people (team members or otherwise) could say which of the three they'd like to go up against that would help us with dividing up the teams. Thanks!