Avatar image for deactivated-59c7179498eb5
deactivated-59c7179498eb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

November 30th, Gothic City

Radiant rays of light cast from the ivory moon shone through the weather rafters of the must scented warehouse, casting an eerily complementary glow to Sah Ed Valam's sculpted frame and darkened, ghostly uniform. He was stationary, an obsidian crafted blade sheathed at his side, his wise visage veiled within an ebony guise that masked his very humanity.

Mason's eyes of liquid cerulean were trained on a scruffy, armed set of individuals varying in sizes and appearances, the assassin's gaze exhibiting callous disregard to their evident displeasure towards the bothersome and bitter winds. An ivory bit of paper was tightly clutched in his left hand, its modern format an obvious indicator to having been printed out.

"This paper holds the contract that your organization was contacted with. I daresay this splintering warehouse distinctly lacks enough radiance for you all to read it over now, so I'll review it briefly," Mason began, the defined tone of his silkily smooth inflection now boasting a temporarily deepened pitch via technology. One couldn't be too careful in the presence of hired thugs, after all.

I expect your organization to loyally follow through with the contract I have given, and in turn, those directly involved in the agreed killing of public hero, Abigail Aensland, will receive a modest sum of money. Additionally, I expect her demise to be carried out swiftly and in professional manner, and for there to be no ties left to the contractor. Added and possible helpful information to aid in the completion of this contract will be provided if requested.

The Contractor

The former Dark Knight would allow the paper to be taken by one of the hired mercenaries present upon his completion of reading aloud its contents, lips curling into a malevolent grin stretching from ear to ear. Immediately afterwards, his frame would begin to vanish into the shadowy hues of the warehouse, making his mystical departure - whilst simultaneously leaving an eerie impression upon those in accordance...

Avatar image for keiran_liafador
Keiran_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daang your improving with each piece i see you write

Avatar image for joey_destroyer_of_worlds
Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whose alt are you? I thought I heard you say it one time, but I forgot...

Either way, great piece, man! Can't wait to see Aensland dead this fight!

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keiran_liafador: Thank you :D

@joey_destroyer_of_worlds said:

Whose alt are you? I thought I heard you say it one time, but I forgot...

Either way, great piece, man! Can't wait to see Aensland dead this fight!

Dark Knight is one of my legit alts.

Thanks!

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After all I do, this is how I'm treated? Bad enough when heroes were just unappreciated. These days marked for death for the very same actions?

It's sad it has to end this way.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens:

Heroics are a matter of perspective, you merely didn't fit into mine.
Heroics are a matter of perspective, you merely didn't fit into mine.