Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Pyrogram

To Hunt a Thief

The New Orleans Museum of Exotic Art, home to some of the words greatest, and most revered artifacts and paintings. Today, it stood still, 3AM – As silent as a graveyard and as tranquil as the night sky, still, yet full of beauty – In this case, shimmering diamonds, jewels, and stones.

In the center stood a shimmering jewel, crimson, emanating an innate mysticism for its incomparable wealth. It didn’t have a name, nor a creation date, merely, it was known for a single reason.

No Caption Provided

It’s ability to exonerate toxins from the blood as long as it was close to one’s heart. It had been used for centuries by brave warriors and arcane doctors. Yet somehow, it had ended up here. Recently transported from Los Angel’s and stored within New Orleans… The perfect temptation for the world’s greatest, and most infamous thief — Natalia Dante, or otherwise known as, Le Petite Chat.

Gothic City, sixteen hours ago – Police headquarters

“Kurt,” A detective muttered, nudging his commanding officers shoulder, “we just got a tip from one of our underground sources, off the record, of course,” he winked, “remember the thief known as Le Petite Chat? Top of the FBI’s most wanted for her national thefts, and we've had a tip… I can’t verify the sources, but apparently she’s within New Orlean’s for a while. Apparently…” A small, almost cocky smirk decorated the detectives eager lips, “…She’s quite fond of shiny objects and in particular…” He swiveled the screen around to Kurt, bringing up the crimson jewel.

Blood red with beauty, symbolic, no doubt, red as blood, for how many had died to secure such an item? “…This little gem, I’ve already set up a delivery—“ Kurt raised his palm and an eyebrow, skeptical. “—So wait, you’re saying you've gone ahead without my permission and got this gem transported to New Orleans.. With… My money, I suppose?” He rolled his eyes.

“This better work,” The commissioner leaned back, rubbing his chin. “No officers. No noise. The only people this is staying between is yourself and I, if she’s as good as we think she is, she probably has connections within the police… And undercover officers assisting will create some paperwork, and where there’s a paper trail, there’s a chance for her being tipped off.”

Folding back his sleeve, he checked his green watch. “I have sixteen hours to figure out a way to break into the New Orleans Museum of art…If Miss Chat can do it, why can’t I?” With a smirk, the commissioner turned away, mentally prepping his ambush, and how he’d infiltrate the facility, to catch a criminal, sometimes, one had to become a criminal.

The New Orleans Museum of Exotic Art – Present time

No Caption Provided

Having masterfully executed a flawless infiltration into the Museum, the Gothic Knight wondered how easily his target would penetrate the buildings defenses, if he had found it reasonably comfortable the FBI’s most wanted would probably find it a walk in the park – As though there was no defense.

Pulling up his infamous hood, the Emerald Archer stalked through the underground passage leading up to the museum, an underground service tunnel made to supply electricity and other vital essentials to the building, also used for evacuation, climbing into the building and further evading the cameras and other detection devices, he needn't use his skill, instead, a single button upon his trion forearm was clicked, emitting a jamming signal which electronically blinded Kurt’s presence within the building, masking him completely.

Making his way through the area and silently coming to stand within the blood diamonds room, he smiled, looking around, and noticing an air vent… Why not? Unscrewing the vent, Kurt squeezed inside, and awaited his criminals intrusion.