To Begin With, There Is Nothing (RPG)

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The first thing Jack did was fall down upon all fours vomiting up everything he held in his stomach for the last week. As he wiped away the vomit from around his mouth he began taking note of his new surroundings. It was dark. Pitch black dark, almost dark with an eerie feeling about it. The last thing Jack remembered before his arrival here was an mechanical whirling noise that seemed to of surround him. It could have been anything from a transporter to a mind controlling device but whatever it was the only thing Jack knew about it was the side effects made him nauseous. But right now that didn't matter, what did matter is where the hell is he? Like a novice he place his hands around his mouth and shouted “Hello, Is there anybody here?” but there was no reply.

Jack was beginning to feel uncomfortable in his new surroundings but luckily he had an ace up his sleeve. After the accident that bestowed his special abilities on him, one of his little tricks was the power to see in the dark. With a small shift to his pupils the void of darkness gave way to a rather rudimentary description of images. Unfortunately there was still nothing there to see, It was just an endless void of nothing except for him and a foul smelling pile of vomit at his feet. This was now way above Jacks head and he knew it. Instead of trying to figure it out he reached for the communication devise located inside his ear. But instead of being able to communicate with his friend, Jack was shocked to find the devise was no longer there. Now with a more enraged voice he screamed out loud “This isn't funny any more, Somebody better start explaining things fast or else!

After what seemed an eternity waiting for a response there was still nothing but the awkward silence. Jack tried to calm himself down with several long deep breaths but it only irritated him even more. “Alright!” he shouted, “I'll play your game for now. But when I get my hands on you sonny, you're going to regret it!” With that said Jack began scratching the back of his neck wondering exactly what his next move should be. Finally he came up with learning about the perimeters of his cell. Immediately four mechanical arms spouted from Jacks back and began extending in each directions. Left, right forward and behind him, his arms continued to travel on and on. After traveling what seemed a hundred yards in all directions, and still not making contact with anything, Jack recoiled his arms back within him. “Okay!” he shouted “I'll give you that one. This place is vast but I'm still going to get out of here and when I do you will be sorry!

Jack was running out of options fast. In his world of crime fighting he relied on his friend as the brains of the team, so without his communication devise he felt useless. He had the option of wondering around aimlessly but that seemed a waste of time. Then he realized he never searched for a roof. Again one mechanical arm extended from Jack's back and traveled upwards. Then just as Jack was about to give up, his arm finally collided with a solid force twenty yards above him. He still could not see anything above him but he now knew it was there. With a wave of confidence and joy Jack boasted “A Ha, I've got you now!” Jack then raised another of his four mechanical arms so that the two extended ones could begin smashing a large hole in whatever structure was above him.

But just as Jack pulled back before the devastating blow a loud mechanical whirling noise echoed through out the location. Immediately Jack recognized it as the same sound that he heard before arriving in this nightmare. In a state of confusion he looked around his dark prison looking for anything that would explained where the devilish sound came from. Then finally he saw it. Alone figure of a man began to fluctuate in and out of existence. As the mans body continued to materialize in front of him it was a clear sign that the noise did in fact come from a teleporter. Jack had only seconds before the man was whole again and he need to make some quick decisions. Jack didn't know who was about to appear, it could be another prisoner like him or it could be the person who trapped him here. .

But Jack was a good natured man, one willing to give anyone a chance and as such he went with the assumption the new fellow was a prisoner like him. Jack did not wish for the new guy to awake to a void of darkness for he himself knew how devastatingly scary it was. Instead Jack altered the location of his arms so that one was recoiled as the other was now placed between him and the new guy. With it there Jack charged a flow of electricity through it until there was a large spark between the so called spiked fingers at the end of his extended arm. It wasn't much of one but it was enough to light up the room much like a single candle. All that was left was for the man to rematerialize as Jack was now hoping and praying he made the right call. But he still had no idea what would happen next!

A Spark of Light in a World of Darkness
A Spark of Light in a World of Darkness

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Leon awoke in the dark looking around with his yellow wolf like eyes. "well this is strange" he said quietly before looking around the room now dimly illuminated by electricity. "so what exactly are we doing in here? its like were in one of those saw movies"

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack was amazed how calm this new guy was. The fact his whole life just got turned upside down didn't seem to faze him in the least. It was kind of off setting, even disturbing as if he had prior knowledge to this place. Jack even began wondering if this new guy was the reason he was there. But not one to tip his hand Jack decided to play the role of the helpful friend. “I never seen a saw movie feller but there are no power tools here. The spark of electricity is just a little trick of mine, don't worry about it. But I can't help noticing your yellow eyes, I can only conclude you too are a nocturnal creature and can see in the dark as well.” With that said Jack ceased his electrical charge and recoiled the one mechanical arm back within him. “As you can tell there is nothing here, I have only been here a few minutes before you and all I can find is a roof several yards above us. I was just about to smash it when you showed up. But before I do maybe you could shed some light on the situation.

Jack crossed his human arms in front of him as a sign of dominance and jumped right in with questioning. “You asked so what exactly are we doing in here? That I don't know. In fact I was just about to ask you the same question. Who would want us here is a better one, I have never met you before and I am sure we have nothing in common so why here, and why in the dark.” Jack still didn't trust the new guy completely but he also couldn't pass up the chance for help with a clue. “Wait that might be it, the dark, that could be a clue. We can both see in it.” Jack didn't know if this hypothesis had any merit but it was a starting place. “I tell you what I'll get to work on the ceiling above us if you tell me more about yourself, maybe with your information we may find another clue.” Jack listened intensely as he began fiddling around with the roof above.

Again Jack extended two of his mechanical arms upward until they reached the unseeable ceiling above them. With one arm he began tapping around it lightly as a carpenter would looking for studs. He knew it was a gamble smashing through the roof blindly for he had no idea what was on the other side. As far as he knew they could be hundreds of miles underground and even the lightest crack to the ceiling could start a landslide burying them both. But right now there where no other options. With a quick nod Jack informed Leon that he was ready to take a risk and smash the roof. Once again he coiled back his two mechanical arms ready to slam upwards with a force of strength in the fifty ton range. But just before he struck the entire location began shaking Jack and Leon around as if they were caught at ground zero of an earthquake. In a state of dismay Jack shifted his two mechanical arms from above him to the floor in an attempt to balance himself. Then just as quickly as the shaking started, it stopped, and the voice of a hundred men and women began speaking around them in unison. There were no speakers anywhere, Jack looked for them, it was as if the sound was just simply there. Oddly enough the sound made was not English or any other common language . To Jack it was just a rambling of incoherent sound but Jack noticed from Leon's expression............... he understood them!

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gripper: Leon stood up as well, showing that he would not be controlled by anyone. "i have no idea in the slightest why we are here." he said in the same emotionlessly calm voice. "as for the nocturnal creature, you're partially right. I'm a bloodwolf. or a werewolf vampire mix. I'm also part demon. I can stand being in the sun but it makes me feel ill so i prefer the night over the day. Last i remember i was feeding on the blood of a local guardsman in the outskirts of berlin germany before everything went black and i woke up here." he glanced up at the ceiling. he still maintained his emotionless tone and demeanor. "there to me. born in germany, executed by bandits, came back as a bloodwolf on the night of the full moon." he looked up and his shining fangs were visible in his mouth as his eyes had a tinge of red in them, now visible in the cracks of light. Then he heard the voice and assuming that jack could hear them he paused silently listening to it.

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As Jack fiddled around with what seemed their only escape, he listened intensely to his allies every word. It started off no difference than any other super charged individuals story but then it took a shocking left turn. The moment Leon mentioned he was part vampire, part werewolf and part demon, Jack wondered if such an individual could be trusted. Such creatures are usually associated with savagery and villainous. It was a good thing Jack had gotten distracted at the point Leon mentioned feeding off another individual, other wise Jack would not be able to trust him at all. But once Leon spoke about his last location and having something to do with Germans it caught Jack's attention again. “It's odd you mentioned Germans because just before I got here I was trying to stop three skinheads from robbing a rare antique shop. I don't remember much about it other than they all had shaved heads and one was carrying some artifact with a snake or dragon wrapped around something. I apologize my memory is not what it use to be but I do remember one of the thieves having a swastika tattoo on his neck.

Later after the shaking and echoing voices Jack began hypothesizing about the meaning behind the unrecognizable sound. Jack turned towards Leon and suggested “Maybe this place is trying to communicate with us?” With that said he spread his arms in a non-threating way and respectfully shouted “We don't understand what you are trying to say. If you wish to speak with us please make another sound.” Jack may have looked foolish shouting into the darkness but that was the type of person Jack was, it was the type of person Jack wished to remain.

Again there was no verbal response but instead a shinning bright light focused on both Jack and Leon separately. Immediately Jack fell to the floor unable to move. He was completely paralyzed except for the ability to speak. From the position he fell he was unable to see if Leon was in the same predicament but his need to know of others safety impelled him to ask “Leon are you alright? I can't move a muscle not even my extra mechanical arms.” But before Leon could respond the sound of the accursed transporter was heard again. This time a man dressed head to toe in a medical garment appeared holding a doctors bag and a rather large syringe. “Welcome Leon or should I say.....”The next word Jack couldn't make out clearly but it was Leon's full name or at least the closest to it that could be known by any one who knew him. “It is nice to see you again. You may both be wondering why you are here it is simply for your DNA. We have been following you for years Leon and now we have you. As for you the other sentient being you just happened to be a pleasant addition. We here have great respect for who and what you are, our goal is simple. We here wish to build an army with your..... special abilities.

The doctor began walking over to Jack's location with his syringe at the ready. Jack tried his best to move something, anything but the fact was he was completely trapped under the glowing light. The doctor however was free to move around any where he choose. After a quick prick with his needle the doctor withdrew a small amount of blood from one of Jack's veins and a spinal tap from his back. He then drew another syringe from his bag and began approaching Leon under the assumption that he too was paralyzed under the eerie and mysterious bright light. “I have dreamed of this moment Bloodwolf, in just a few seconds I shall own everything that makes you what you are, or at least the only important parts!

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon was watching and looking around the place as jack spoke and laughed in his head as he screamed at the walls but as the light appeared paralyzing jack it had leon stunned although he didn't show his concern at all. Then as the scientist appeared talking about him and his knowledge that his full name was Leon Alastar he started forming a plan in his head. He might be paralyzed but his nails were long enough he could slash his arm open, causing so much pain he could snap from the paralysis. wail the scientist was extracting the blood from the man he had just met Leon dug his nails deep into his leg and ripped the muscle in his own leg. Being a vampire he could heal no problem but he wasn't immune to the searing pain that ripped his muscle. Then as the scientist approached him, all excited about extracting his DNA Leon flew at inhuman speed and shoulder slammed the scientist to the ground and then without hesitation, Jumped onto the scientist baring his pointed fangs. "Unfortunately i cannot allow you to do such a thing to either one of us." Still in his emotionless voice, then he threw a knife at jack's leg, hoping to send pain through him and snap him from his paralysis. Then he went for the scientists neck in an attempt to sink his fangs deep into the scientists neck in an attempt at an agonizing death and a meal

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack struggled against the paralyzing effect but it was no good. The eerie light around him had complete control over his bodies movements. He could feel the tiny pricks from the doctors needles on his body but from the position he was laying in he still had no idea what was actually going on. All he knew was what ever the doctor was doing to him he was about to do it to Leon. Again Jack struggled with all his might but still nothing happened. It was all making him go mad when suddenly he heard a body slam to the ground hard, followed by Leon shouting "Unfortunately I cannot allow you to do such a thing to either one of us." Jack could only assume his newest ally had managed to break free somehow and was dealing with the situation in his own particular manner.

Then just before Jack was about to beg Leon to help set him free, the sheering pain of a bladed weapon pierced deeply into his left leg. Although the pain was minimal and would heal quickly the simple fact was it hurt. In that one instant the basic spasms of self preservation from the inflicted wound caused Jack's body to flinch, slightly. In doing so he used that one second of movement into a desperate escape attempt by quickly extending one of his mechanical arms outwards in front of him. Once the arm was out of the lighted area Jack had the bladed tip of it slam deep into the ground. Then as he planned to recoil the arm back in, he instead pulled his body towards the clamped arm. Within seconds he was out of the stasis field and ready to deal with what was going on.

Immediately his eyes focused on Leon lying on top of the frightened doctor. The expression on Leon's face was terrifying as he bared his primal fangs in anger. Again Jack wasn't sure how much he could trust his friend but that thought would have to wait for later. Instead Jack shouted “Wait don't kill him, we need him alive for information!” praying to God that Leon could fight his natural instincts. Then suddenly the doctor, who was once terrified at the fact a Vampire was about to feast upon him, began laughing with a look of superiority in his eyes. With a clinch of his jaw a popping crunch sound rang from the doctors teeth and a white foam protruded from the corners of his mouth. He then thrashed around violently in a seizure.....then abruptly, stopped, fell, and died.

What the hell? I thought they only did that in movies!” Jack was in awe. This whole scenario was just a freaking nightmare. Jack checked the doctors wrist for a pulse only to find it limp and lifeless. In rage Jack slammed his human fists on the ground and yelled “Damn it all!” Frustrated but not beaten Jack looked back at Leon and said “Well, at least we have his body. Maybe we can find a clue on how to get out of here, somewhere on him. You go through his wallet and the doctors bag while I will go through his pockets.” One by one Jack searched every crevice and pocket on the doctor only to come up empty handed every time. Other than a stick of gum and a Burger King receipt there was nothing, not even the slightest clue that could help them. Then he noticed the doctors left shoulder.

After removing the bodies shirt to get a better view, Jack discovered two professionally drawn tattoos symmetrically placed behind his left shoulder. The first was a standard swastika done in red and black, but it was the other that had more meaning. Jack made sure he had Leon's attention has he pointed on the mans back and said “You see that tattoo there? The one that looks like a giant snake of dragon wrapped around that thing. It is the same image on the artifact I saw the skin heads try to steal earlier. This is more than a coincidence, it has to mean something.” Jack looked to Leon for answers and continued “Just answer me two question. One did you find anything in the wallet and two, have you ever seen that image before?

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gripper: Leon halted his attack and jumped off as the dr fell dead. watching jack check his pulse he heard his commands and did as told. he pulled a odd looking key card out and put it in the pocket of his trench coat. Then he took the dr.s money and looked over at jack with his yellow grey eyes. "only a key card." Then he looked at the body, now shirtless and looked at the tattoos. "maybe they do mean something, i saw them on the wall of a mayan monument once." then looked back at the body. "maybe the tattoos are some sort of code?" and with that he pulled a knife out and slashed under the skin of the dr and cut both tattoos off of him and put the skin flaps in his belt. After that he bit the Dr in the neck and drained him of his blood and looked back at jack. "what's your guess?"

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Gripper

Raising a small plastic card Leon stated "only a key card." It wasn't much but it was something Jack could work with as he stepped away from the doctors body. He then started pacing back and forth in the dark hoping to come up with a plan. “All we need now is to find the lock it goes to.” The fact was Jack had nothing. So far he had been winging it, and all that it led up to was having his DNA stolen, a fact he rectified by stepping on the syringe destroying it. Later as he scratched the back of his head he started hypothesizing different scenarios but none of then had any merit. Then Leon responded to his inquiry to the tattoo by saying “Maybe they do mean something, I saw them on the wall of a Mayan monument once.” Immediately Jack raised his hand and shouted “Ah ha, I got it. The Mayans and the Germans both have.....” Jack paused for a second then lowered his head in shame and continued “......I got nothing,

Jack wasn't paying much attention to what Leon was doing around the dead body, he only assumed he was looking closer for more clues. Then from nowhere Leon drew a small knife and began slashing under the doctor's skin, forcibly removing the tattoos. In disgust Jack was just about to stop him but before he could speak up Leon sinked his fangs deep into the doctor's flesh, and drained him of his last drop of blood. This was crossing the line. Jack had had enough. Enraged and disgusted at Leon's acts, he called forth his two upper mechanical arms, only to see Leon turned towards him ands ask "what's your guess?" but it didn't matter. Leon could have said anything but all Jack saw was Leon's fangs dripping the doctor's blood. Jack coiled back the mechanical arms much like a cobra getting ready to strike and responded “You want to know my guess? I'll tell you my guess, you are a disgusting creature with no respect for the dead! That's my guess.” Then Jack slammed the two hands right next to Leon's head, cracking the floor. “If we are going to work together, you better learn some morals fast, Sonny!” Jack took an aggressive stance ready to back up his words with action, while waiting for Leon's response.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon hadn't paid much attention either until jack's arms hit the ground and after hearing his remarks leon stood up himself and pulled 2 blades from his belt and watches jack fixated with his pale eyes. "respect the man that attempted to make an army from us huh? respect the man who is in league with the modern day nazi!? you want to see?" At this point leon was raising his voice and images flashed through jacks head. images of a town back in world war 2. The town was on fire and people were dead everywhere. 50 children sitting neatly against the walls with their hands cut off and there necks slit. then the vision vanished and leon pulled up the sleeve of his right arm to show a concentration camp number tattooed onto his arms. He had been captured by the nazi back in the war. It was how he died to. It's what awoken his vampire powers. He then swung at jack with his blades. "RESPECT THEM IF YOU WISH! HELL, YOU CAN JOIN THEM!"

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack had made his move and now had to play the cards he dealt. His attempt to moralize Leon was an ultimate mistake, one that could cost him his very life. Enraged Leon stood up quickly and drew forth two blades from his belt. The look in Leon's eyes was proof enough he was mad enough to kill, but that was nothing compared to the venom in his words. With spite Leon shouted “Respect the man that attempted to make an army from us huh? respect the man who is in league with the modern day Nazi!? you want to see?" It was then Leon creeped into Jack's head to let him know what true horror is. Jack's mind became overwhelm with horrific visions of Germany during World War II. The intense pain forced Jack to drop to one knee as he tried to make sense of the violence flashing through his head, but instead he regurgitated what ever was left in his stomach. Never before had he seen such violence, towns on fire, peoples bodies lying everywhere, it was the stuff of nightmares. Then just as he thought it couldn't get any worse images of fifty or so children sitting neatly against the walls with their hands cut off and there necks slit. Jack's subconscious could take no more, emotionally he was a wreck, as several tears rolled down the sides of his cheeks.

Then, as quickly as the visions started they stopped, and Jack began the process of composing himself again. Wiping the tears from his eyes he noticed Leon standing over him ominously with a concentration camp number tattooed onto his arm. As the arm was extend forward in a non threating way, Jack believed that Leon was about to open emotionally and share a moral lesson from his ordeals, but instead Leon was still enraged and ready to strike. With the two blades at the ready Leon made a aggressive swing at Jack and yelled "RESPECT THEM IF YOU WISH! HELL, YOU CAN JOIN THEM!" Unfortunately Jacks mind was still reeling from the telepathic attack and was kneeling in a helpless manner, leaving him a open target. But just as the strike came down Jack had an ace up his sleeve. Actually it was four aces up his sleeve, each in the form of a powerful mechanical arm. Where they do obey Jack's every command they are also very protective of him when they sense an approaching danger. In an instance two of the mechanical arms extended from his back in the form of a counter strike against the blades. In a clashing of metal on metal the blades and the arms collided together producing a spark and a “cling”, only to be deflected and sent off in another direction. Then in another form of protection the arms began sending low level burst of electricity shocking Jack's brain back to a state of reality.

Now standing up strong on both feet Jack was ready to let loose upon Leon. As his arms stood ready to attack with their spiked liked fingers snapping in unison, he screamed “Don't you ever do that thought thing to me, EVER, again!” He wanted to be mad at Leon, hell he wanted to beat him three shades of blue but from the vision Jack saw in his mind, he instead felt sad for him. “I can't begin to understand all you have been through, and from the images you showed me it must have been Hell, but you have a gift, and because of such, you must hold yourself to a higher standered, a moral compass if you will.” This was the moment Jack lived for. As any octogenarian would tell you they live to tell long winded stories with a moral lesson to learn at the end. In doing so Jack took in a deep breath and began blabbering on and on about moral fiber and striving to do good. At this point he was no longer paying attention to Leon, for he was to wrapped up in his story, that was all that mattered.

After one minute of speaking about powers, humanity and protecting the week, Jack was startled by the familiar sound of the transporter ringing next to him. As he looked around he noticed the body of the deceased doctor fading in and out of existence in the same manner as when he first appeared. “Leon” Jack said pointing to the doctor “This may be our way out. If he's going to where he came from, we might be able to tag along.” Unfortunately by the time it took Jack to say all that, over ninety percent of the doctor had dematerialized. In an act of desperation Jack leaped through the air and grabbed the doctors leg a mere seconds before he was completely gone. In a last second heroic gesture Jack extended one of his mechanical arms outward hoping to grab Leon and bring him along for the ride. But the fact was, at that moment Jack's mind and body were in a state of fluctuation leaving him no idea if Leon was saved or left behind.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon watched as jack fell to one knee, obviously he had never had a mental attack before. He should consider himself lucky he didn't show the horrors of what happened in the camps, the train rides and so forth but that was a story possibly for another time. As jacks arms clicked menusingly and his shouts were heard, his words only bounced off leon, he had forsaken the human race long ago as nothing less than savages. Then he got into the whole speech about helping others and protecting the weak. yea, right...the weak. back when he was still alive and the nazi ransacked his town killing off most of his family, who was there to protect the weak? when they were loaded into the trains and brought to the death camps, who was there to protect the weak? when he, like so many others were forced to burn the bodies of there best friends and loved ones, sometimes still alive, who was there to protect the weak? nobody. not a damn soul ever stood up. So now why should he risk his neck to protect the weak? then he heard jacks words about having a gift, he was dead but still walking, how was it a gift. all these thoughts ran through leon's mind but as the teleporter buzzed again his train of thought was interrupted by jacks yell and the moment he snapped out of his thoughts, jacks mechanical arm hit him hard in the stomach as they vanished

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack was severely dazed and confused from the effects of the transporter and for the third time in twenty four hours he fell to the ground and vomited. This was really beginning to bother him sense he had nothing left in his stomach. But after his belly settled the sheer brightness of his new surrounding hit him hard. Jack's eyes had gotten used to the darker element, but now in a normally lit room the glare was blinding. He couldn't take it as he shielded his eyes from the light and instead allowed his extra arms to be his eyes. With a thought he extended two of his mechanical arms outward that began swaying around the room surveying everything for him. Since this was his main priority even the arm that had reached for Leon was now in a mode of surveillance rather than worrying about the vampire. One by one each of the arms looked over the room relaying the information back to Jack's brain displaying the images better than as if he had seen them with his own eyes.

Processing the information Jack discovered he was now in an average sized room. Surrounding him were massive machines he could only assume were high-tech hardware, with him standing on a plat form next to the doctor's now cold body. Across the room was one lone man, dressed in a professional uniform with that damn image of that Dragon around an object, patched on his right upper arm. Once spotted, the guard immediately began shouting out words in German that to Jack only came across as gibberish. But it was no joke when the guard reacted to Jack's presence. The guards first move was to activate the locations alarm system by pulling a lever while at the same time drawing his standered issue side arm and taking aim at the intruders.

Unfortunately Jack didn't move fast enough to prevent the alarm from being pulled, but he was fast enough to prevent being shot. While his eyes were still dilating, the image through his upper right arm was locked on the guard, and his gun. In one distinct swiping motion Jack launched that mechanical arm through the air and clasped the revolver in his massive three steel tipped like fingers. Then with an impressive display of strength he crushed the gun into a small wad of metal that he casually dropped on the floor. However while all this was going on the guard, who was either smart enough to realize he was out matched, or just a plain coward, ran out of the room through a sliding door that shut behind him as soon as he went through. Now with a flashing red light and an annoying blaring sound constantly being repeated over and over, Jacks vision was almost back to normal. He was still seeing blurry images but they where slowly coming in to focus. As he was still lying on the ground next to the corpse his eyes were now looking upwards. Above him was an man shaped image, that Jack was praying was Leon. If it was Leon, Jack hope he had a good plan other wise, the two of them were in for a fight once the one guard came back with several of his friends.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Leon_Dissada

Leon pulled jack up and as the door opened again an entire army of solders were waiting pointing guns at them. Leon had enough and with a swift movement held both hands out. "you burned my friends back in WW2. you made me burn my friends. lets see how you like the feeling." He shot black flames burning half of them alive and seeing this, one of the guards ran away. Leon was sure jack wanted to get some hits in so he dove over the other half and chased after the one guy who vanished into the lab. Leon ripped the door open. If jack was there he would have seen an entirely new experimentation lab with equipment all over and a girl strapped to a table. A mutant experiment. Leon then engages the Nazi in hand to hand combat before the lab table with the experiment on it lowered and he hit a pulse button and sends Leon soaring through the roof into the jungle and hopefully sending jack along with him hundreds of miles away.

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack was relieved to see the image above him was a familiar face. Despite his indifferences with the Bloodwolf, Jack was sure that Leon was a man he could trust in a fight. There was still the issue of crossing the line between them, but there was a strong feeling of self respect between the two as well. Jack even believed one day he could make a true Hero out of the Vampire but right now he didn't have the time. Instead a small battalion of armed soldiers began forcing their way in through the rooms one and only door. Leon engaged the first wave with his own creation of fire that, once released, charred and burn the flesh from them in seconds. Afterwards he leaped forward through the thicks smoke landing on the far side of the soldiers, continuing to run down the hall. Jack on the other hand had to deal with the armies second wave . He easily beat then by extending two of his extra arms that looped around the army like a lasso, and then, sent enough volts of electricity through them to stun a elephant. In effect the men fell down unconscious and he was now free to follow his friend.

Jack raced through the hallway with flames still smoldering around him. He was too concerned about getting through the inferno alive that he completely ignored the fact Leon had just murdered several men in a cruel and sadistic way. At the end of the hallway was another room full of futuristic equipment surrounding an examination table with a young girl strapped to it. From her lack of movement it was easy to deduce she was either medicated or in a deep coma. Either way it didn't matter, for the main detail was that Leon was engaged in hand to hand combat with one of the few remaining soldiers. Leon was the soldiers superior in every way. There wasn't a move the guard could make that Leon couldn't counter. The fight dwindle down to, whenever Leon was ready to end it. But in a cowardly move the guard activated a self destruct pulse button causing a chain reaction ending with an explosion and Jack, Leon, the guard and the young girl where all at ground zero.

In a last second effort Jack's only coarse of action was to save himself and the girl. He felt sure that Leon could save himself and as for the guard, let him find his own way out! With only a second to react Jack quickly grabbed the girl with his real arms, and then began making a cocoon from his mechanical ones. By continually extending and rapping them around him, he was able to protect himself inside a shell of his extra arms. It was just in time too as the explosion destroyed everything within a one mile radius, leaving behind only a vast hole of ash and debris. With his trick Jack managed to survive the initial explosion however the shock blast launched him several miles through the air. Still in his shell, Jack landed hard like a comet leaving behind a small trail of destruction leading to a crash zone, several yards wide.

Jack now found himself deep within a jungle surrounded by the sounds of wild animals. Ever direction was blocked by thick trees overlapping one another connected together with vines. Visibility was down to zero and as the Sun above was about to set, it was going to get dark soon. One positive aspect was the fact Leon had also managed to survive the blast as well, and Jack was going to need him. “Good to see you made it too Sonny. I have no idea where we are but I have an idea that might help.” Jack laid the young girl on the ground and told Leon to look after her. He then began extended two of his lower mechanical arms that he planted firmly on the ground. As they continued to grown more and more, they started lifting Jack higher off the ground until he was now far above the tree tops. With Leon still in shouting distance Jack began explaining all he could see. “First off it appears we are on an Island of some sorts. I can see the beach a few miles behind us and there are no boats out there. I can also see the smoke from the explosion we just escaped.” Jack pause in disbelief and continued “You're not going to believe this, you know that dragon we keep talking about, well there's a mountain on this island shaped just like it. Here's the kicker. It's mouth is a cave. If we want any answers that is where we need to go.” While Jack was still high in the clouds he was oblivious to the actions below. Specifically the actions of the young girl.

By now the sun had set and a full moon was shining high overhead. The young girl awoke and began thrashing around violently as if having a seizure. She then opened her eyes to reveal two yellow wolf like eyes staring intensely at Leon. As she stood up she already appeared to be standing taller than she used to, for now she was close to eight feet tall. Her fingernails were longer as well as sharper, and she used them to rip the flesh from her skin, revealing a hairier substance underneath. It was obvious now that she was an earlier attempt to clone a Bloodwolf but without Leon's original DNA she was not a perfect replication. In a state of blood lust the newly transformed girl leaped through the air in an attempt to eat, maim and kill Leon with complete savagery. Since she was not a true Bloodwolf her appearance was both similar as well as nothing like the original, but she did have the same strength and speed as Leon and was ready to fight....and kill....the original Bloodwolf!

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon sat up and shook the ash from his hair as jack told him to watch the girl "WHAT?! why me? I'd rather just drink her blood and be done with her."He stated. Then he heard jacks talking from in the woods. "a dragon shaped island and a cave like mouth? oh this is real rich." he said as the moon came out. Then as the girl rose he recognized the symptoms and looked up as the moonlight shown on him. Leon had trained himself to stay normal but was still able to change at will. As the girl savagely rushed at him he slowly said. "Let me introduce you to true terror." and with that he gazed at her in the eyes and started making her relive her worst memory and nightmares over and over

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack lowered himself back to ground level, only to land strait into a hornets nest. Leon was standing ominously as always, next to some She-Wolf howling in pain. Jack had no idea what was actually going on, he had to go on just what he saw. But before he was about to ask what was happening the She-Wolf picked up his scent. Whether it was primal rage or seeking a new pray the She-Wolf managed to gain her own thoughts long enough to lunge and attack him. In defense Jack, not wanting to harm the creature, raised his hands palm up and activated his ink glands. By applying pressure to his palm a small glob of ink protruded from his wrists and flew outward. As it collided with the target the ink struck her like a solid and sticky mass wrapping her tightly that only tightened the more she struggled. Eventually she fell down wrapped up in a black blob with only her head and feet sticking out.

Now it was time for some answers. In an attempt to make sense of what was going on he asked “Okay, where is the young girl, what is that...” pointing towards the She-Wolf “ ...and what is going on here?” Embarrassed by Leon's answers, as well as now being caught up, Jack concluded that to cure the girl from her Wolfness, he was going to need to block out the moon. As he began extending all four of his mechanical arms he remarked to Leon “One day you will have to tell me how you trained yourself not to change under a full moon. I thought that would be the one chance to let loose.” Frightened by the thought of a Bloodwolf being completely free Jack went back to the task of blocking out the moon. His four arms where now extended to the tree tops and at his command they began bending and folding floral until the sky line was now blocked out. As planned the woman slowly returned to her human form only to began shouting several words in German, over and over. Again Jack felt out of the loop and turned back towards Leon for a translation. “Uh, what did she just say?

But like this whole adventure it was about to take another turn as the girl's face appeared flush. Jack wrote it off as adrenaline, but then it turned even redder. Immediately Jack began using two of his mechanical arms to start ripping the ink from around her as he exclaimed to Leon “There's something wrong with her, We need to get her some help!” As he tore away the last of the black glob the girls entire body was bright red and the touch of her skin was burning hot. “She is dying and I don't know what to do?” It was obvious that whatever the Germans did to her was now killing her from inside. Jack didn't know how much longer she had but he also knew she held vital information. In an act of desperation he looked to Leon and begged “I don't know if you have the ability, but if you know any way of reading her thoughts before she dies, then please do it. She doesn't have much longer and neither do we. For I fear when she burns up from the inside, she might set the whole jungle afire.” Now all Jack could do was wait for Leon's next move.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon watched as jack managed to block out the moon and the girl was turning normal but still burning up. Then he listened to the words in German. "Sounds like she is saying to help." he then grabbed her head and read her thoughts. "It was a cloning experiment but it was horribly done." he then heard jacks explanation about the woods starting on fire so Leon made his call. "I have all the info i need." and without any hesitation he pulls his moon shaped assassin knife and slits her through sending blood spraying all over the area and cooling her off. He then licks the blood from the knife and puts it away as she dies in jacks mechanical arms. Obviousness this proved Leon had no consonance of his actions. "There isn't much to go on to be honest but it looks like there making a blood wolf army, except that the specimen they are using is extremely unstable DNA wise. they don't have enough experience to properly bond the DNA." He looked around smelling for any spy's. "and as for resisting the transformation. It's shear will power." He glanced around again. "It's pretty obveouse were far away from the base. There's probably more around, just hidden"

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gripper

Jack felt completely useless. The young girl was screaming in pain and only Leon had the abilities to aide her. Leon translated her yells to be a plea for help, but the vampire still wanted to know more. With a deep look into her eyes he delved deep within her conscious unlocking years of memories. Luckily the most recent ones were still fresh in her mind and Leon locked hold of them. With a glance to Jack he informed him of the girls most recent past, and connection to their predicament. "She was a cloning experiment but it was horribly done." Jack didn't know what to think about this. Could there be more, if so how many and what could the Germans do with an army of them? But before he could continue his train of thought Leon spoke up again. In a callus tone he said "I have all the info I need." with that said, without hesitation the Bloodwolf pulled forth his moon shaped assassin knife and in one stroke slit her through. In a moment of horror Jack watched as her blood sprayed around and her lifeless body fell into his human arms. The threat of her blood, burning the Jungle was aborted, but now Jack had to deal with the untold horror he just witnessed..

With out any remorse Leon licked the still fresh blood dripping from the knife and then placed it back in his belt. He then continued on as if nothing happened by saying "There isn't much to go on to be honest but it looks like there making a blood wolf army, except that the specimen they are using is extremely unstable DNA wise. They don't have enough experience to properly bond the DNA." Jack however heard nothing, his heart and head were in another place. Leon had burned his last bridge and Jack had enough. Any dreams he had that Leon could be a hero where gone. Jack saw him now for what he truly was....a Monster....and at some point he would have to take him down. Unfortunately, right now, Jack still needed Leon if they were going to get out of this nightmare alive, but once they did, he was going to make sure Leon was taken down hard.

Jacks fists tightened as Leon, still being distant continued "It's pretty obvious were far away from the base. There's probably more around, just hidden." He had a point but Jack still had to deal with the girls dead body while trying not to engage Leon. As an attempt to handle the situation best Jack replied “If were going to make it to the cave by sun up I would suggest you take the lead. After all you have heightened senses. But you go ahead and I'll catch up, Right now I got to take a leak.” The second Leon was out of sight Jack swung one of his mechanical arm across the ground, digging a hole big enough for the young girls corpse. Then with his two human ones he gently laid her to rest, covered her again with dirt and said a silent prayer.

Now catching up with Leon, Jack wished to appear the Bloodwolf's friend by jokingly saying “I peed so much I feel ten pounds lighter.” followed with a believable chuckle. The fact was he now felt awkward being around him. The only descent thing Leon had done during this whole fiasco was helping him escape the immobilizing light, but even that came with the price of being stabbed in the leg. Without trust he followed Leon through the dense jungle always one step behind him. There was no way in the world he would ever let Leon out of his sight or even worse sneak up behind his back. Still it was going to be a long journey for the two of them and walking that long in silence would be awkward. In an attempt to gain information on the situation, as well as looking for any weakness of a Bloodwolf, Jack started asking questions about such a creature. “If I'm going up against mutated Vampire, Werewolves, I'd like to know about them. What drives them, how do they think?” Then as nonchalantly as possible he continues “and how does one stop them?

After a lengthy conversation and hours of walking through the jungle, the two finally reach the base of the Dragon shape mountain outside the mouth like cave. Oddly enough there were no guards standing outside or even patrolling around it, the place was empty. It was almost too empty, but Jack's answers were held some where inside and because of that he needed to enter. Still keeping one eye on Leon at all times Jack picked up one of the lit torches that hung along the walls and began making his way through. Unfortunately he wasn't paying close enough attention to the ground below him as he unintentional tripped an electric wire with his feet. Immediately two glass walls fell, one in front of him and one behind trapping him between the two. Luckily there were no alarm sounds giving him away but Jack was still embarrassed to fall for such a simple trap. Oddly enough Leon managed to be placed between the unexplored cave and the glass wall holding Jack back. This predicament allowed Leon free access to the secrets of the cave and Jack trapped like a rat.

With a thought Jack called forth one of his mechanical arms and suggested to Leon “Stand back! I'll be through this wall in a second.” He then pulled the one arm back and with a massive swing he slammed the arm dead center of the wall. Jack expected to watch it shatter to pieces but instead the glass wobble for a second and absorbed the kinetic energy. “Well I didn't exp.....” but before Jack could finish his sentence two sprouts appeared over his head and with a hissing sound began flooding his cell with a poisonous gas. Within seconds Jack felt dizzy and could no longer speak, his motor reflects were now minimal, he was running out of options. It was obvious that attacking the walls activated the gas so hitting them harder was no longer an option. Instead with his last act he noticed a small electric card reader positioned next to Leon outside the trap. It was there for some reason and Jack remembered Leon finding a “Key Card” earlier. Putting two and two together Jack tried pointing at the card reader hoping Leon would get the idea, and maybe he could get free. This was now Jacks worse case scenario. His life now rested in the hands of a man he could not trust, a man he felt he must take down later!

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon nodded as jack said he had to take a leak and started walking through the dense jungle. After awhile jack caught up and after his joke he chuckled a little, he had to admit it was kinda funny. Then as they walked he listened to jacks concern about the blood wolf mutants. "well if they are normal a silver bullet or decapitation would be the best way to go. As for what drives them. that's all up to the person in general. Me personally, i do what i do to prove myself, to prove to myself and my dead parents that i am willing to take a life to save the world." As they entered the cave he heard the noise of the glass behind them and looked to see jack in the glass. He then looked at the slot for the key card and he slid it to open the glass. He didn't want this guy dead just yet. then as though nothing happened He continued "We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred. I'm going to break this chain by any means necessary, I'll annihilate whole nation if i have to, then there wont be fights, there wont be wars, then the world will know peace. He still had no idea that jack was going to take him down. They kept walking until they heard voices near the very back of the caves, through the dark assumes of the abyss. Then as Leon looked around the corner, what he saw was a horrid site. although Leon didn't show his descust....

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As the last flicker of light left Jack's eyes he was slowly losing consciousness. His only attempt for life was pointing at the card reader just outside his cell but without being able to speak, his chances were slim. Then from nowhere the walls of glass retracted back within the cave walls and Jack could once again inhale the sweet nectar of clean air. After a few deep breaths of life, Jack had to wrap his mind around the fact that Leon, The Bloodwolf, a man he couldn't trust, was the same man that just saved him. It seems that just when he figured out Leon, he turns around and changes his stripes. Perhaps Leon was just in his malice. Perhaps Jack didn't have all the information. Perhaps Leon did what he did because he had to. Any way Jack again wasn't so certain about how he needed to deal with his partner. Then Leon spoke up again crushing all hopes of vindication. "We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be 'justice'. But when we call our vengeance 'justice', it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred. I'm going to break this chain by any means necessary, I'll annihilate whole nations if i have to, then there wont be fights, there wont be wars, then the world will know peace.

WTF? Jack couldn't believe what he just heard. It was just more of the I do what I do to prove myself, to prove to myself and my dead parents that I am willing to take a life to save the world crap. Doesn't he know how pompous and arrogant that sounds. Jack agrees with the death penalty and would even take a life to save another but walking into a fight planning to kill, well that just changes everything. We are not Gods, put on this Earth to rule, we are but gifted men placed here to help, not harm. When we cross the line and act out of hate we demean ourselves and lower the idealism of a Hero. We are the ones who stop the killing before it starts and if we can't we die trying. We are not the prelude to War we are in fact the worlds peace keepers.

But after traveling deep within the mountain the two of them finally came towards a huge clearing. The inside of the mountain had been dug out to make way for an enormous lair specifically for the Germans, and their research. The interior was at least three stories high stacked full of cryogenic life chambers, each holding embryos of the attempted Bloodwolf cloning. Each level was guarded by several armed officers dressed in Nazi attire and carrying advanced technological fire arms. The ground floor however belonged to the scientist, dressed in long white coats carrying clip boards and running around enthusiastically. The main focus of the entire lair were four massive computers taking five doctors to operate each one individually. The first was the teleportation devise, it was hardly guarded since every one who needed to be there, already was. The second was more interesting. It was the one that was surveying the original dark room that Leon and Jack started in. Apparently that room was used for training the clones. The third was the communication devise that aloud the Nazi to communicate else where. Of the three so far this one seemed to have the most interaction between the ground level guards. The last one was the most important. It was the one regulating and observing the clones.

The doctors were interested in this the most, for it was the life force of the entire project. Every readout and gauge was recorded in great detail as they searched for the right mixture of Vampire, Werewolf and Demon DNA to replicate the creation of the original Bloodwolf, Leon. Jack's jaw dropped to the floor as he took in the entire room and began assessing the amount of destruction the clones could make if fully replicated. They could quite possibly take over the world. Jack had no idea what Leon was thinking, his face showed nothing but a deep coldness, void of any other expression. But Jack on the other hand showed contempt. There was no way he would ever let this unholy project continue for another day. With a level of confidence and leadership he had never shown before Jack turned to Leon and said “I don't know what you are thinking, but there is no way we can let this abomination continue. We must put a stop to it and I have a plan. You see that computer larger than the others? Well it controls the embryos life pods. Do you remember what happened to the girl in the wood when her DNA was counter acted? She almost exploded taking a forest with her. Now just imagine what would happen if all of these clones around us were made unstable.” Jack looked in Leon's eyes to make sure they were both on the same page and continued “So here's the plan, I have a special skill that will allow me to coat the room in a thin black mist that will hide us in darkness. Luckily we can both see in the dark but unfortunately I can not create enough to cloak the entire infrastructure, just enough for the ground floor. But it will have to do. Once the mist is sprayed I need you to take out the machine controlling the clones while I take out their communication. Once we have succeeded we meet back at the transporter, and with your key card we teleport ourselves the heck out of here...Agree?

Jack took in a deep and calming breath then raised his two hands palm up. After a quick prayer he then activated the ink glands in his wrists and released the thin black mist through the air, just in the way he described. In seconds the ground floor was cloaked in a shadow of darkness as the armed guards went straight into alert mode. Everyone trapped on the ground floor was now rendered ineffective, leaving only the armed guard on the two upper floors to worry about. Jack gave Leon a quick nod letting him know, now is the time to act as well as, we can't mess this one up! With one last warning Jack reminded Leon “Remember watch out for gun fire from above.” and then took off into the dark. With a thought Jack expanded all four of his mechanical arms and charged in with the two lower ones carrying him like legs. They held him six feet above the ground allowing him to cross the room faster while still holding him low enough to be under the black cloud. Once he reached the machine Jack planted himself back on the ground resting on his own feet and then, with several whipping motions, he used his two lower arms to knock any and every German around the communication devise several yards through the air.

Now with no one to stop him Jack was ready to destroy the machine with extreme prejudiced. Using only his two upper mechanical arms he slammed them deep through the machines exterior at both ends. Then as he clamped the claw like tips of the arms to grab hold, he mentally gave the command to his arms and ripped the devise in two. Unfortunately his act caused a minor explosion around him. It wasn't much but it was just enough to light up his position to the upper level guards who immediately, took aim, and open fired. “Leon look out our cover is blown! if we're going to get out of here alive we better move it fast, Sonny!” Jack now raced across the room to the teleporter where he now had to wait for Leon. His four arms waving around him, in a manner that they protected him from the incoming laser attack above, by deflecting the blasts away from him. It wasn't a pleasant predicament but it was one he could deal with. The real issue he had to consider was should he wait for Leon? If Jack destroyed the teleporter right now, not only would the German threat be destroyed, but so would Leon. It was a tough choice to make and he only had seconds to decide. He then looked up at Leon and watched him in action as he accomplished his mission in his own special way, and Jack realized............. it didn't matter. Jack still believed in his earlier thought that we are not Gods, put on this Earth to rule, we are but gifted men placed here to help, not harm. and with this insight he still believed in the idea that somewhere, deep inside Leon's core there was something worth saving. Empowered by his beliefs he was willing to wait as long as Leon needed, in fact Jack was just about to lend him some aid, but then he saw Leon charging strait at him.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Leon_Dissada

Leon nodded. "I agree, they could wipe out human kind like this.." and as jacks Black mist covered the ground floor, Leon shot strait for the ceiling and ripped out the guns and pointed them at the guards but he stayed in the censer so the guns fired but hit the guards. He then dropped and used his black fire to completely annihilate the machine. No more than a minute after he did this a swarm of blood wolves flew at him. He decided it was time to use his ultimate power. He caused purple looking energy to surround him and it took shape of an 12 ft skeletal torso and head, except with a shield and sword . It swung and the entire cave started falling apart and the bodies were burning in pain with screams of agony that nobody had ever heard before. More and more he swung destroying the pods, the computer and everything except the teleporter. The roof was shaking and was going to cave at any moment. Leon made this strange skeletal being vanish and used black smoke of his own to cloak the entire cave. Without jack knowing he typed in quordinents to the teleport er to teleport out of the cave a safe distance from it. Then Leon threw black flame bombs all over the ceiling and floor. Then without warning Leon with the oddest action's completely uncharacteristic to him, ran and threw a shoulder slam into jack to knock him into the teleporter.

If Successful

The teleporter ported jack outside the cave. Back inside however Leon closed his eyes. He then blew up the teleporter so it would never be used again and as the bombs went off around him he smiled and said "You will dine with me in hell tonight" the cave ceiling started to shake more and falling rock fell all over with defining smashes as leon looked up and yelled "Know my raining anguish and repent! Fell my snow white sorrow!!" The cave ceiling collapsed on top of him and the weight caused the floors under him to collapse down, crushing the naz'si floor by floor and leaving nothing left but the blood splatters and rubble all over. The outside of the gave shook and collapsed as well. a 20ft drop of nothing but rubble and bodies. A defining silance filled the forest as the crows flew away from the cave and a light rain fell upon the silence and forest like soft tears.

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” was all Jack could say as he began teleporting away from the cave. His last act was reaching out to grab Leon but that chanced had just flickered away in front of his eyes. He had just seen one of the nobelist acts ever, done by his latest ally, and now friend, Leon. If he had any further doubts to whether he could trust Leon or not, he now knew the right answer. It all happened in a flash but Jack would remember it forever. He was standing and waiting next to the teleporter while Leon was taking out the master computer, in effect destroying all the Bloodwolf clones. Then amidst the carnage of explosions and chaos, Leon ran toward him as according to plan. But instead of escaping with Jack, Leon decided for the greater good he would stay behind and prevent anyone from escaping. It was a suicide mission, the kind all heroes know they would face some day and it was one etched in Jack's memory for life. With a tear in his eye Jack looked upward to the sky and said “Thank you Leon, I would have never made it out of that hell without you and I know you are safe in heaven. For with your selfless acts you certainly deserve to be there. Bless you.

With all that done Jack now realized that the teleporter had sent him right back to the same place where he started. He was standing on a roof top over looking a rare antique shop. It was the same store that was being robbed earlier but now the thieves were long gone, it now was an official police crime scene. At his feet he noticed his ear piece lying upon the brick building, with a huge sigh he placed it back in his ear and called for his friend. “Dr Seuse, Dr Seuse, are you there?” Immediately a familiar but shaken voice replied back “Gripper, thank God you're there! Where the Hell have you been? I have been trying to reach you for hours. Are you alright?” Jack spent the next five minutes explaining everything he could, to the best of his abilities, but finished with, “Find out every thing you can on a Leon Alastar, Bloodwolfs, and of course any off shore islands currently set ablaze or sinking.” As the Dr went to his task Jack signed off and made his way to the antique shop by way of a fire escape adjacent to him. He then entered the shop as a curious bystander willing to help the police any way he could. But Jack's main goal was to learn more about the Dragon artifact that was stolen. With a little flattery as well as genuine concern he quickly learned that the tablet was a sculpting of Narvexx, an ancient dragon that chases the Moon each night, known for his lore connected with life death and rebirth. It was an old legend, one forgotten over the centuries, but still one deeply followed by cultists.

One hour later Jack knelt down before a setting of candles at the Church of Nazarene. With one hand holding a candle tightly he lit it with a spark of electricity from a mechanical arms, then quickly recoiled it before any one could see. Again Jack spent the next few minutes in silent prayer as he placed his candle back upon the alter. He then stood up making the sign of the cross over his face and whispered “I'm sorry you are no longer here Leon. But I will find the men who killed you and I shall make them pay. Even if it takes the rest of my life I will find a way to make it up to you.” Jack then left the church and began the long walk home to his apartment feeling vindicated by his actions. In his mind he went over every last detail of the nightmare, trying to remember something, anything that would give him a clue to learn where he had been held. But every time he came up with nothing. There just wasn't enough details to figure out where he was or how he got there. Then the worst thought crossed his mind. He had forgotten that the nightmare began with him being teleported, meaning that they, the Germans, found him once, so what's to stop him from being trapped again. It sent a cold shiver down his spine as he was terrified at how easily he was caught against his will. With no time to waste Jack turned around and headed towards the brains of the team hoping, praying that together they could come up with something to keep Jack safe as well as helping him take down the Germans once and for all.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EPILOG: 14 days later....

It was silent at the death site. dust had settled and the crows picked at the bodies laying all around. Then a rock moved slowly and Leon sat up breathing hard. He sat on a rock to catch his breath and moved his silvery-white hair out of his face as his crushed bones and destroyed armor started repairing and healing. After his body had mended and his armor and clothing repaired to normal he looked up at the full moon. He then stood up and walked in the opposite direction of where jack was. Away from the city and away from civilization and vanished into the trees.

40 hours later

Leon arrived in his familiar cemetery in the outskirts of East Germany. He walked through the grave sites and came up to a mozileim. The name had been washed away from the rain and erosion over the years. He then opened the stone door and walked inside of it. it was cold, dank and dark. He looked back over his shoulder outside at the night air as a gental breeze blew across the bone yard. "Well..." he said quietly. "I guess it's war now" and with that he moved the stone slab back over the moziliam door and with its enchantments in place, it looks like it was never moved. Leon climbed into his casket. "until next time then..." He shut the lid and fell into slumber again.