• 69 results
#1 Edited by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio

What would you do if you awoke to nothing but Darkness. There is no light, no smell and no sound other than that of your own breath. You have no idea how you got there, no idea how to get out, and know idea who placed you in this predicament. All you know is you are alone. But are you? This is the beginning of an adventure between Jack the Gripper and Leon the Vampire. Jack is a once octogenarian janitor now with a newly supercharged body whereas Leon is a trusting Vampire with a dark past. But the problem is when waking up to nothing can the two trust each other to escape or will they be forced to kill each other to survive. No matter what they do their newest adventure will begin, with simply................

This is a closed RPG for @gripper and @ragman1138

Comments and suggestions go here

Link - To Begin With, There Is Nothing (RPG)

#2 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting idea guys, have fun with the RP. :)

#3 Posted by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper: BTW what's with the BBC logo in the corner there? is it some new show I don't know about?

#5 Posted by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper: I might look it up sometime, I don't really pay attention to any of the drama stuff they make over here, even if people say it's good to me it always comes off hyper-pretentious, except Luther (with Idris Elba).....I might watch Luther (With Idris Elba).

#7 Posted by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: Never heard of Luther, But the only show I watch on BBC America is "Doctor Who"

#8 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper: From what I've heard it's pretty good plus Idris Elba.

Never watched Dr Who, I might check it out now that Peter Capeldi (no idea how to spell his name) is the New Who.

#9 Posted by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: LOL, I will never see the Doctor the same way again

I have mixed feelings about the new guy, He just seems to old for the part.

#10 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper: Eh I think he'll bring some gravitas to the role, I haven't really been a fan of the young 'good looking' actors they've selected before and haven't some of the original Doctors been about his age?

#11 Posted by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: The first doctor was a rusty old Grandfather, He was not the overly friendly type they have today. But in my opinion the doctor should be

1/3 - Brillant

1/3 - Action star

1/3 - Quirky

The new guy doesn't seem to fit the bill,

#12 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
@gripper said:

@amazingangel: The first doctor was a rusty old Grandfather, He was not the overly friendly type they have today. But in my opinion the doctor should be

1/3 - Brillant

1/3 - Action star

1/3 - Quirky

The new guy doesn't seem to fit the bill,

I'm sorry but IMO none of the last three guys scream Action Star to me and if anything I think Pete Cap is more action star than any of the new Doctors.

#13 Posted by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: I'm trying to hold off all opinions until I see him in action. I hope he will bring something new to the table. But the fact is we all have to wait and see.

#14 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (16360 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice work and glad to see ragman Rping too.

#15 Posted by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Thanks again, for both deleting your post and your appreciation of my post. If you would like to take part in the game I'm sure Ragman1138 wouldn't mind,

Oh and I'm Referee,

#16 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (16360 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper: Welcome back have not see you in a long time how has it been and like the Doc Ock look to.

#17 Posted by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: I pop in and out a lot,

And Doc Ock is my favorite Spiderman villain. I can't wait to see if I can write with him.

Oh and I love the crazed Ninja line

#18 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (16360 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper: Thanks and it's true on some level if you think about it but other then that hope this goes well for both of you.

#19 Posted by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (16360 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper: All I have to say is watch out for ragman he can be a handful sometimes.

#21 Edited by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper: All I have to say is watch out for ragman he can be a handful sometimes.

I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle.

#22 Edited by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138

Posted,

and don't worry about short posts, I just like to push myself to write more. I hope someday to be a natural at this stuff.

and i hope you enjoy the twist! [Evil Laugh]

#23 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper: Sounds fun. can't wait to see it. and good luck. oh and i wouldn't mind at all. He's pretty cool to RP with

#24 Edited by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: Nice post, However for future reference try to advance the story. When I made the comment of you hearing and understanding the voices you could taken this story in any direction you wanted. There is nothing wrong with what you did in fact me saying you understood could be considered "Godmoding" But after I make my next post I will leave you with a cliffhanger, That will be your option to take over! See you soon,

#25 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper: ahh ok i wasnt sure if thats wat u were implying or not so i decided not to chance it. i'll keep that in mind for future reference

#26 Edited by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: Posted, and please fill free to take the story in any direction you want.

You can write about, Germans, artifacts , DNA, doctors or anything you wish...have fun!

However my post may be considered "Godmoding" based on the fact I created fact about your character without your permission. If you do not like or approve my post I will be happy to rewrite it for you.

#27 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper: its all good. i forgot i had leon fluent in a lot of languages so it still fits his character. im posting in a few min if u already posted

#28 Edited by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio

sounds fun. ill post in a few min

#30 Posted by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: Posted,

We can start fighting or work together. It's your choice.

#31 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper: probobly both. it'll make things even more intersting

#32 Edited by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper: that one took some thinking lol

#34 Posted by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to take anything away from your post, which I still enjoyed, but there are two negative points i should bring up. One is according to the RPG rules you were not allowed to put thoughts in my head. I know it was used to progress the story but according to the official rules it is considered "God Modding.

The other point and this you can use, you could add more detail, For example when you swung at me with your blades, you could have said where you swung at, such as my neck or arm. It's just small details like that, which make the story more visible.

Now as for your next post, I am looking forward to where we end up?

#35 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper: LOL my bad . i didn't know how else to explain it and leon just kinda swung for anything. that part is up to you to decide. and i am posting now

#36 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (16360 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper: : Nice work guys and keep it up.

Thanks, I have been enjoying this game

@ragman1138 posted, and as before, please fill free to take the story in any direction you want. I can tell from your writing you understand your character's actions and thoughts and I respect that. My problem is you rarely progress the story. At the end of my post is your chance to shine. Don't let me down! You can do anything you want to!

#39 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: That was an awesome post my friend! Lots of information. I may have to skip over some of the details in my post, you know just a catch up or something. And as for the girl I haven't decided if I'll bring her along or not. Either way it's going to be fun coming up with something.

Expect a post soon!

#41 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper: I eagerly look forward to it

#42 Posted by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio

And I hope you don't mind hitting a girl, (evil laugh)

And again, add more details, for example when you posted earlier He shot black flames you didn't mention if they came from your hands, mouth or eyes. It's the little details like that, that help. Other than that, this game has been loads of fun. Looking forward to your next post.

#43 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio

kk is like my version of ok lol n posting

#46 Posted by Referee (8209 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: KK then back at you, I'm looking forward to reading it.

#47 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio

@referee: It was kinda rushed but i did my best

#48 Posted by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: Posted, and my life is now in your hands.

Be careful with your next move!

#49 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper: In the words of kratose "you shouldn't"

#50 Posted by Gripper (808 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: Just wanted to let you know I didn't forget you, I'll be posting something in a day or two.