#1 Posted by Aevelas (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically going to be a team that's very exclusive and elite; limited to thirteen members. Must be good, neutral, or the kind of evil that would not do anything evil without a reason (sort of like a Magneto type). PM me for membership requests, and I'll take a look at your bio, and then tell you if you're in or not. First slot, of course, goes to me!
Post Edited:2007-05-20 04:25:42

#2 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

I would join your team buddy, but I'm too deeply involved in the Suicide Squad. Good to hear ya started a team though.

#3 Posted by Owen_Porter (83284 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah good luck, you should re-think the whole elite thing though, you got 6 posts and no points, the Vine Villains are elite, and someday the Suicide Squad will to, but like I said, good luck.

#4 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

I belong to the Vine Villains for life.

#5 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Probly end up being a nooby team. Sorry, but I told you no one would take you seriously.

#6 Posted by Owen_Porter (83284 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm only posting here cause I'm running outta places to post. This team sucks.

#7 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey now, it's not even a team yet.

#8 Posted by Owen_Porter (83284 posts) - - Show Bio

octagon_freak says:

"Hey now, it's not even a team yet. "

Still sucks :)

#9 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

VV for Life.

Bertron does best impresonation of Kevin Nash a six foot guy can do

#10 Posted by Owen_Porter (83284 posts) - - Show Bio

GL Bertron says:

"VV for Life. *Bertron does best impresonation of Kevin Nash a six foot guy can do*"

Kevin Nash was awesome, Nash and Hall NWO for Life Hollywood Hulk Hogan, I remember all that $#@! it was the Monday Night Wars.

#11 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I think you were the only one who got my joke. Now I feel bad.

#12 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, I got it. He was a very big man. And scary.

#13 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Scary? I bet you quiver in fear at the site of Michael Hall.

#14 Posted by Aevelas (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was Scott Hall... oh well. If you guys take the word "elite" as being how many posts you've got, then I'm going to have to wait a while. I won't be on much, never am, but I am closing this team until I've accumulated more posts.

#15 Posted by Owen_Porter (83284 posts) - - Show Bio

Aevelas says:

"I thought it was Scott Hall... oh well. If you guys take the word "elite" as being how many posts you've got, then I'm going to have to wait a while. I won't be on much, never am, but I am closing this team until I've accumulated more posts."

Turn Nuetral and join me, I'll hook you up with an SS girl and company car.

#16 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Aevelas says:

Must be good, neutral, or the kind of evil that would not do anything evil without a reason (sort of like a Magneto type).

Not trying to start an argument here, but this kind of statement has always confused me. Doesn't anyone who's evil have a reason for the things they do? Even Joker does his crap for specific reasons (even if that reason is sometimes madness).

I dunno, just bothers me. Good luck with your team.

#17 Posted by Twilight Keyblader (98 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there is a team.

#18 Posted by Aevelas (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Aevelas says:

"I thought it was Scott Hall... oh well. If you guys take the word "elite" as being how many posts you've got, then I'm going to have to wait a while. I won't be on much, never am, but I am closing this team until I've accumulated more posts."

Turn Nuetral and join me, I'll hook you up with an SS girl and company car.

Actually, I'd like to take you up on that offer. Thanks for that, I won't let you guys down!

Post Edited:2007-05-21 19:23:02