Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Las Vegas

What happens there, stays there.

Well, not necessarily.

This was Vasav's first visit to the bloody place. First. He remembers that his parents always called him bad lack. They said, "You have been nothing but misery and trouble for us."

Vasav is perched at the roof of Caesar's palace. Yeah, it was supposed to be a holiday, but the call of duty is un-ignorable. And it is merely by habit that Vasav is in his battle armour, scanning the city for threats. he is alert of the fact that he is not alone. Nowhere. He is keeping a sharp eye at all of his flanks to make sure defense is not breachable.

But he has been waiting for 40 minutes now. And nothing's happened. "God, what's happened to the city? No crime?!",he wonders.

His folks in India know him as Thunderbolt. And he is a demi-god. A progeny and inheritant of the Indian God of Thunder, Lord Indra. His team-mates regard him as the most powerful one there is. Thunderbolt knows that this is far from true.

But he's waited here for too long. "Well, maybe it IS a night if rest.",he thinks. He is about to lose the armour. That's when he senses him.

He looks up in the sky. And smiles. "I am an idiot. Shit always finds me."

(For those who don't know, Vasav/thunderbolt is a character concept of mine. You can read about him in my blog. I wanted to start a fictional conversation between my character and anyone from the RPG section whose avatar is a superhero with Superman level strength. Let's have a fictional conversation and face-off, shall we? :) )

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Strongarm

@anurag_50:

Let's have a fictional conversation and face-off, shall we? :)

pick a character from my blogs, and shoot me a pm