Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

12 hours before~ Dark Vengeance's HQ

Cara would have possibly died if Honor girl had not gotten here on time, she showed self-control of the situation. At that age I would have probably stayed and fought them regardless of what anybody said, she has proved herself more than she knows.

But Cara, I have to hand it to her. She sacrificed herself to save both of her opponents, that showed more guts than half of the community out there, she has a bright future in this line of work. After the healing process is done I'm going to supply them both with all they need to continue, it should only take a couple of hours for her to fully heal. The "green slime" is actually an aloe which I engineered years before I needed to treat someone who was severely injured, the way it works is that it is basically a cell "energy drink" as Hunter likes to call it, it basically increases the speed and capacity that the cells regenerate.

After Cara was fully healed she left, she said she needed to get some air.

Now

Honor girl entered first but Dark Vengeance did not reveal himself, he wanted to wait until they were both there. Ten minutes later Cara showed up then he finally said

"The reason that I wanted to meet you the two of you is because you both have proved yourselves, not many handle themselves that well at that young of an age. If you believe the rumors about me being a great detective then you probably suspect that I know who you are underneath that mask." He paused for a second. "A suspicion which is correct and now I think that it is time to even things out".

Malcolm the carefully pulled his cowl back as if it was a hood revealing his face and said.

"My name is Malcolm Press, I was born with super powers but it wasn't until I watched my parents be brutally killed that I decided to go around the world and train with the best to become who I am today".

Honor Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nicole sat in one of her apartments in Gothic City, it wasn't anything fancy, it was just a little hide out she would use when she was in the area. While she lived in California for the most part in Ian's home, she had a difficult time pulling herself away from the chaotic city since he left. Ian was a great mentor, gave her everything she needed and more, but since he was gone she needed to strive forward, it's what she would have wanted to do, which is why she was now here.

She looked down at her hands, while she was no longer in costume at the moment, she could still see the blood of her friend on her hands. Batgirl could have died, her first friend aside from Ian she had ever made while she dawned the name Honor Girl, and she almost died. She wanted to hunt down those men, stick an arrow between both of their eyes, but she knew better, she knew that killing would never solve anything... just cause more problems.

But then questions began to arise, why was Batgirl with those men? Was she a killer? No... Dark Vengeance wouldn't have allowed Nicole to take her to his HQ, she had to trust his judgment. Even though the two didn't get along in the beginning, Nicole knew that Dark Vengeance could take her to the next level of being a hero, pick up where Ian left off, if he would be willing to take her under his wing.

After resting up and cooling off Nicole dawned her suit once more along with her trusty bow and quiver of arrows. Slowly pulling her hood over her head she took off back to DV's HQ.

NOW

Nicole stood silently with Batgirl, it was a tad awkward, there were questions that she wanted to ask her, but wasn't sure if she was allowed to ask. But then again she wasn't sure how to even begin the conversation. 'What the hell were you thinking!?' was going through her mind, but then 'How are you feeling?' soon after. So instead she didn't say anything, with her hood over her head she glanced over at Dark Vengeance as he finally reveled himself to the two girls.

Speaking to them, telling them that he knew who they were. The teenager took in a shaky breath, he knew about her, so he knew the only reason she became Honor Girl was to avenge her parents death... something she has yet to do. But then she gave a quick glance towards her friend. But before she could speak she watched as the man of secrets, the dark angel of Gothic City, pulled his cowl back showing the girls his face. Nicole's eyes widen in shock as her jaw literally dropped. 'MALCOLM PRESS OF PRESS ENTERPRISES!?' she wanted to yell out, however nothing but and awkward "uhhhhh." left her lips. She remembered how her and her high school friends would gush over him when he was named on of the top 5 most sexy bachelors in the United States. "Ok..." she finally got out, but was more mumbled as she blinked a couple of a times finally realizing why he must have dawned the costume. HIS parents were killed as well when he was younger, just like her... he was... just like her. Only a guy... with powers... and more awesome.

Nicole finally focused back to what was going on as she took in a breath. Malcolm knew who she was, but Batgirl didn't... she was a bit nervous, she hadn't exactly given out her secret identity out to anyone other than Ian. Slowly grasping her hood she pulled back, only to expose her mask and blond hair that was pulled back in a pony-tail. The young hero hesitated for a moment as she grasped her mask from behind, slowly pulling it off to show her face behind the mask.

"My name is Nicole Murdock... I... don't have any super powers but I'm skilled with the bow and have trained with a past mentor to become the Honor Girl I am today. I know I still have a long way in becoming one of the best, but I'm willing to do what it takes to get me there." Letting out a heavy sigh she gave a small weary grin.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cara_Hunter

I'm such a failure......

Cara thought depressively as she sat on one of the ledges of a skyscraper in Gothic City, her left hand touched the scar above her belly button that was covered by her suit. A wincing sound came out of her as she did, ugh it healed but my whole body aches it's going to take days before I can be back at my best Cara looked up at the full moon and thought about what happened.

Cara's sacrifice was all in vain as she failed to save the mafia boss and got herself critically injured, moments before blacking out Cara only heard Honor Girl's voice the next thing she realizes is that she wakes up in a vat filled with an odd liquid the wounds had healed but the psych link remained damage and would take more time to repair,then once she was fully awake Vengeance assisted in getting her out of the Vat.

Cara remained silent as Vengeance went through the process of checking her wounds and once he was done she simply said "I need to go get some fresh air"and didn't return back. Now Cara had received a invitation to a certain address eleven hours later via her communicator Vengeance gave to her oh great now what? Cara thought before checking the address.

After careful consideration she decided to go but not before calling her romantic partner Andromeda through an open telephone booth "Dromeda, it's me Cara I got hurt pretty bad but now I'm sorta better....and uh I'm in Gothic City"she paused trying to think of something else and once she did she continued "I'm not feeling to well and I just want to you to know that I love you and if you could please meet me here please..."Cara mentioned the address of a hotel she was staying at before hanging up, a sigh came out of Cara as she rested her head against the booth okay let's get this over with

Ow,ow,ow

Cara thought her muscles still aching as she walked in the very well hidden location, f&*^ my body hurts but can't make a scene now it's been twelve hours since Cara got stabbed and now she was back face to face with Vengeance.

Taking a seat she slowly eased into it with out saying a word, Cara had a stern face which was quite usual for her cheery personality but maybe this life and death ruined her mood Did Honor Girl just look at me? Cara thought she really hadn't been paying attention to the girl that saved her life and neither did she thank Honor Girl the reason was fairly obvious Cara Hunter just had a lot in her mind at the time.

"The reason that I wanted to meet you the two of you is because you both have proved yourselves, not many handle themselves that well at that young of an age. If you believe the rumors about me being a great detective then you probably suspect that I know who you are underneath that mask." Vengeance paused for a second. "A suspicion which is correct and now I think that it is time to even things out".

Cara's eye widened and she started to tense up expecting an attack for some reason HE'S GOING TO ATTACK ME! but almost instantaneously she eased up as she saw the masked vigilante remove his cowl.

"My name is Malcolm Press, I was born with super powers but it wasn't until I watched my parents be brutally killed that I decided to go around the world and train with the best to become who I am today".

Oh, Cara felt like face palming herself for thinking Vengeance would have attacked her but all in all kept her stern and serious face not changing it in the slightest Malcom Press? I have no idea who that is....Cara looked towards Honor Girl and saw the female vigilante drop her jaw I'll just ask Honor Girl

"uhhhhh

"Ok..."

No don't tell me she's go-

"My name is Nicole Murdock... I... don't have any super powers but I'm skilled with the bow and have trained with a past mentor to become the Honor Girl I am today. I know I still have a long way in becoming one of the best, but I'm willing to do what it takes to get me there."

Cara blinked both eyes at once slowly as two out of three people in the room revealed their identities, now all eyes set on me the only person they can't really trust in this room and shouldn't because I'm a Cerberus Hero not of this world "Nicole,Malcolm what is the point of this?" unexpectedly Cara did not take off her disguise and introduce herself to the others.

What thef&*^ am I suppose to say? Hey I'm Cara Hunter so umm yah I'm from another universe and work for an Organization called Cerberus um yah these guys were the ones in Mars that is currently at war with the U.S since the Mars colonization effort hell how can I trust them maybe they are trying to infiltrate Cerberus through me.

Cara crossed her hands gazing at Nicole and Malcolm with a look that suspected them of treachery.

Honor Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Honor Girl

Nicole looked over at Batgirl, she could see the almost annoyance in her eyes as she began questioning what the two were doing. She couldn't help but give a snarky grin, if Dark Vengeance would have pulled something like this on her when she first became Honor Girl, she probably would have said the same thing along with a couple of temper tantrums. The young hero, with her mask still held firmly in her hand, took a step towards her fellow masked companion before Malcolm could speak.

"You don't have to tell me who you are." Nicole began, it was true, the only person Batgirl would be exposing her identity to was Nicole, since Malcolm already knew who she was. "I did this for my own reason," she took a deep breath, she was beginning to feel a little naked without her mask. "I did this because it's my way of saying that I trust you, both of you." Her eyes glanced over at Malcolm for a moment before looking back at Cara. "With both of my identities." Pausing for a moment she began to choose her words carefully, she didn't want to insult or anger her friend with wrong choice of words. "I don't want you to tell me who you are, because you feel pressured into doing so, or because you feel guilty, or because you feel you owe me something." The archer spoke in reference to earlier that day when she brought the injured Batgirl to the HQ. "I want you to tell me, when you're ready and you want to, IF you ever want to." She then pulled her mask back up to her face, slipping it back on and adjusting it. "But, if not, it's still all good, I'll still have your back, as long as you have mine. I don't want this to effect the friendship we already have."

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightdetective: @honor_girl: "You don't have to tell me who you are."

"I did this because it's my way of saying that I trust you, both of you." Her eyes glanced over at Malcolm for a moment before looking back at Cara. "With both of my identities."

"I don't want you to tell me who you are, because you feel pressured into doing so, or because you feel guilty, or because you feel you owe me something."

"I want you to tell me, when you're ready and you want to, IF you ever want to."

"But, if not, it's still all good, I'll still have your back, as long as you have mine. I don't want this to effect the friendship we already have."

Cara's choice

Dammit, she thought annoyed and pulled out her cowl as well placing it on the table "I'm doing this because I want too as well"maybe? her face had a frown but it slowly began to ease to a puzzled frown "My name is Cara Hunter and..." she paused confused and for the first time ever she didn't know who she really way "and..." a confusing revelation hit her but she improvised her next words "that's all I'm saying right now"

Cara got up from her seat in a rush putting back her cowl "look I'm sorry but I got some personal things to handle and I just can't deal with this right now" she turned her head away from them while whispering under her breath "I won't be coming to this city any time soon" turning one last glance to her allies she pulled out a small black cell phone and tossed it to Nicole "if you ever want to talk just call the number saved on that phone"

with out another word said Cara left the area with a palm on her face whilst speaking something inaudible towards herself.