Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Great_Lord_

Television screens all across the world froze and then showed a symbol:

No Caption Provided

There was a loud buzzing sound that went along with it. After fifteen seconds of the buzzing sound, a powerful and stern voice could be heard. "The world you live in is imperfect, flawed beyond belief. Your leaders lie and murder, but paint themselves as messiah like figures. The so call order in the world is not the true definition of order. I plan to bring these corrupt institutions to there knees and free all you, my children, from their tyrannical reign. This is only a glimpse of things to come my children". The transmission then stopped as if nothing happened.

Elsewhere

Two men were sitting in a room, in an unknown location."So it begins!" one man said with an almost joyous scream. The other man replied "The speech seemed a little too hammy for my taste. Who did you get to write it, your publicist?" Both men laughed at this remark. The first man said, "Very funny, but you remember our agreement correct?" The second man grew quiet and replied, "Yes , yes. I care little for what you have to gain in American politics. Just remember that I get to deal with THEM".

"Soon, my friend, we will both have what we want!" he lifted his wine bottle and proceeded to say, "A toast to victory!"

Great_Lord_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

(sorry about this not being the greatest read, I just I wanted to set up what is to come)

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13