#101 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexandria Harkness says:

"Renegade Lantern says:
"Mighty Magneto says:
"Alright another goodie good team more for the killing Muhahahahahahaha
You" />http://www.foot2mouth.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/count-down-teaser-2.jpg"
You Villains will soon find out the meaning of JUSTICE!"

LOL"

Hey I saw your post in Gambler's RPG. Not bad, not bad at all!

#102 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Renegade Lantern says:

"Mighty Magneto says:
"Alright another goodie good team more for the killingMuhahahahahahaha
" />http://www.foot2mouth.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/count-down-teaser-2.jpg"

Look forward to it perhaps this could be the next great team who knows

Pigs could start flying aroun too with laser beams shooting from their eyes.

Muhahahahahahahahaha

#103 Posted by Alexandria Harkness (706 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"Renegade Lantern says:
"Mighty Magneto says:
"Alright another goodie good team more for the killing Muhahahahahahaha
You" />http://www.foot2mouth.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/count-down-teaser-2.jpg"
Look forward to it perhaps this could be the next great team who knows Pigs could start flying aroun too with laser beams shooting from their eyes. Muhahahahahahahahaha"

Sooner than you think :P

#104 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

" />http://www.foot2mouth.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/count-down-teaser-2.jpg"

lol you just loved the image and wanted to use it :P

#105 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Renegade Lantern says:

"Mighty Magneto says:

Theirs a difference between Justice and pure madness. But like all who thought their cause was just, you will fall.

#106 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"Renegade Lantern says:
"Mighty Magneto says:

Look forward to it perhaps this could be the next great team who knows

Pigs could start flying aroun too with laser beams shooting from their eyes.

Muhahahahahahahahaha"

Well, your right about one thing this is the next great team!

#107 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

hey i never noticed this thread

#108 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"hey i never noticed this thread"

LMAO

#109 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

HAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO

hahahaha thats freaking perfect

#110 Posted by Alexandria Harkness (706 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

hehe

#111 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

hehehe, i try

#112 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

lmao. Nice.

#113 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Dark Rayne good job so far on you fight with Warlock

#114 Posted by Alexandria Harkness (706 posts) - - Show Bio

Renegade Lantern says:

"Hey Dark Rayne good job so far on you fight with Warlock"

Yes, good job Dark Rayne.

#115 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

How cute some of the heros playing nice with the villians.

@Dark Rayne, gj so far bro

#116 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

What about me? I mean I have the upper hand in my fight.

#117 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"What about me? I mean I have the upper hand in my fight."

I haven't read all of it. I just got on and am still going ove everything.

#118 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Jax says:
"What about me? I mean I have the upper hand in my fight."
I haven't read all of it. I just got on and am still going ove everything."

Ok.

#119 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not bad, but I think your fight is far from being over.

#120 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"It's not bad, but I think your fight is far from being over."

I know but I still have 1 trick up my sleeve.

#121 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"Andferne says:
"It's not bad, but I think your fight is far from being over."
I know but I still have 1 trick up my sleeve."

If you choose to win you need to make sure you always have more than just one more trick.

A man who says he has just one more trick is admitting he sees the end.

#122 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

The VV just got a lot more power boys, and Alex of course ;P, Looks like we have to be ready for anything now!

#123 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"A shame people would rather be a pawn to a evil, than be the man to take it down. Yes sad indeed."

Sharpen the axe my good friend!

#124 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Thats the beauty of my magical axe. I never needs to be shaprened. Its always ready, as am I."

Thats what I like to hear!

#125 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"A shame people would rather be a pawn to a evil, than be the man to take it down. Yes sad indeed."

Pawn?

You forget where you stand in the scale of things Ad.

#126 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

A shame people would rather be a pawn to a evil, than be the man to take it down. Yes sad indeed.

#127 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats the beauty of my magical axe. I never needs to be shaprened. Its always ready, as am I.

#128 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

And by Andferne stand the rest of the Zero Squad!

#129 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"No I have not forgotten where I stand.I stand right here. In front of you, in front of the evil of the VV.A horemans is but a pawn to a greater evil. Do you deny being a horseman?"

You stand before thy inevitable death. The evil from which i come from does not control me, evil is who i am and always be never forget that. The color may change by the soul in which inhabits my body will always be evil.

A horseman? I was an horseman and will take up the mantle of Famine or War again if needed but i am no ones pawn. No ones.

#130 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

No I have not forgotten where I stand.

I stand right here. In front of you, in front of the evil of the VV.

A horemans is but a pawn to a greater evil. Do you deny being a horseman?

#131 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not fear death. I have made my peace, and the halls of Valhalla awai me when I am struck down. Poor DC you have been corrupted. The evil that you see in your heart and soul blinds you. There is still a chance for you to see that.

#132 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"The might of the VV rains Supreme Once again Join know or be lost in the pages of history
Post Edited:2008-02-02 15:59:04"

My Axe is more evil than you are. I have tamed it like I will tame your VV's.

#133 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

The might of the VV rains Supreme Once again

Join know or be lost in the pages of history
Post Edited:2008-02-02 15:59:04

#134 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"I do not fear death. I have made my peace, and the halls of Valhalla awai me when I am struck down. Poor DC you have been corrupted. The evil that you see in your heart and soul blinds you. There is still a chance for you to see that."

I see clearly Ad, much clearer. The once stable and weak mind of DC has fallen back into his fractured and more dangerous mind. I see that a day as a blue would mean an eternity of hell. You will be struck down, and by my hands. Do not forget that i do not have mercy for anyone.

#135 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Mags, there are more then enough Heroes here to take you down.

#136 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Enjoy your darkness DC while you can. For thy magical light will descend upon thee in due time.

#137 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Enjoy your darkness DC while you can. For thy magical light will descend upon thee in due time."

With every light their is darkness, and in some instances were the light and dark merge into one. Your light does nothing to me.

#138 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey everyone I just got back from the store. Now.....are we having a party or something why are all these people here? Oh, I see it's the VV. So I see some people would like to die today. Who's first?

#139 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Andferne says:
"Enjoy your darkness DC while you can. For thy magical light will descend upon thee in due time."
With every light their is darkness, and in some instances were the light and dark merge into one. Your light does nothing to me."

I have the powers of light and darkness.

#140 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Mags, there are more then enough Heroes here to take you down."

I have heard that before oh how many times i have heard that

#141 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Ah but you see that is where we would be on even grounds, and I would test the mettle of my axe and mace against you every time."

a man can have the powers of light and darkness, but the flaw in all who have tested their might with those powers. Is many know not how to use them both. Or effectively at all. You along with the Zeros will fall beneath our feet, might as well begin your groveling.

#142 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah but you see that is where we would be on even grounds, and I would test the mettle of my axe and mace against you every time.

#143 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#144 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Groveling? lmao DC you do not yet understand who I am, or what I am capable of. I have seen you in battle. I have looked into the Runes and seen your past. Studied every battle, every conflict. Groveling, no ther will be none of that.

#145 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Andferne says:
"Ah but you see that is where we would be on even grounds, and I would test the mettle of my axe and mace against you every time."
a man can have the powers of light and darkness, but the flaw in all who have tested their might with those powers. Is many know not how to use them both. Or effectively at all. You along with the Zeros will fall beneath our feet, might as well begin your groveling."

I know how to use them both very effectively. Your death is imminent along with all the VV.

#146 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Groveling? lmao DC you do not yet understand who I am, or what I am capable of. I have seen you in battle. I have looked into the Runes and seen your past. Studied every battle, every conflict. Groveling, no ther will be none of that."

"Jax gestures with his hand to shut it The grown ups are talking."

Your Runes show you what i have done and what i was capable of, not what WE are capable of. You have not seen the damage or lasting affects i or any of the VV have done to the vine. Standing where you are now will get you killed, part of me hopes you come to your senses and join us but then the other part of me hopes you dont. I need a good fight.

#147 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Andferne says:
"Groveling? lmao DC you do not yet understand who I am, or what I am capable of. I have seen you in battle. I have looked into the Runes and seen your past. Studied every battle, every conflict. Groveling, no ther will be none of that."
"Jax *gestures with his hand to shut it* The grown ups are talking." Your Runes show you what i have done and what i was capable of, not what WE are capable of. You have not seen the damage or lasting affects i or any of the VV have done to the vine. Standing where you are now will get you killed, part of me hopes you come to your senses and join us but then the other part of me hopes you dont. I need a good fight."

I'll take that as a bad compliment.

#148 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

There is one thing I can promise you and everyone else here. I will never be evil. My heart and soul as a noble warrior will never allow that. I've seen and bested evil's before, and stand infront of another now. My faith will not waiver, shake, break, or faulter on me.

I am a force for good. I will stand here to protect the ones who need it. Strike down the evil that provokes it. Guide the ones who want it.

#149 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

DC you and were brothers once! It's a shame you lost your way! I will not take pleasure in killing you but that is what needs to be done!

#150 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"There is one thing I can promise you and everyone else here. I will never be evil. My heart and soul as a noble warrior will never allow that. I've seen and bested evil's before, and stand infront of another now. My faith will not waiver, shake, break, or faulter on me.I am a force for good. I will stand here to protect the ones who need it. Strike down the evil that provokes it. Guide the ones who want it."

i have learned from the many battles, protecting thsoe who are defenseless tends to be a distraction to use against you. When in a fight let the weak around you fall, if you are the warrior you speak of then a warriors death is all you should want.

Do not hope for mercy from me nor anyone else.