Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Renegade Lantern

It was a dark time for the Zero Squad. For the past several days family members of the Zero Squad have been coming up missing or have been killed. Copy's loved ones came first, then Andferne, Dormath, Nighthunter, Jax, the list went on and on all except RL. The deaths were horrific as if they had been tortured first and all of them had in common only one thing, their was no evidence!

The groups devastation was unimaginable, some were angry and all were sad and the members of the Zero Squad were dispersing throughout the world to go put their lost loved ones to rest Renegade Lantern had heard nothing of his only known living relative, his Uncle Frank. Worried of his uncle fate RL picked up his phone and began to dial his number. RL tells him that he wants to see him and they decide to meet at an old pizza shop that they used to go to together when RL was younger.

His Uncle didn't know that RL was a superhero. As far as he knew RL was in the military still. It didn't take RL long to get to the pizza shop and the excitement of seeing his uncle again made him feel like a kid again. As RL turned the corner of the pizza shop his smile quickly turned into a look of shock as he saw his uncle dead on the ground. His neck was sliced open and blood was everywhere. His skin was brittle and he had look on his soulless face of fear. RL ran to his uncles side but nothing could be done! As the tears began to flow RL sees the shadow of a man standing behind him and thinks to himself DAMN!

RULES

This is for the VV and ZS only!

Follow the RPG Rules

The war starts now!

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Final Arrow

The blast was already leaving his hand heading towards RL , at the same time one left the Shadows Heading for RL, The Two blast connected before Rl could make his move, Blowing him across the street knocking him out against a wall, DC walked over and pulled on the mans hair, “Leave him be “ Two crimson eyes came from the Shadows, he was wiping his hands as he crossed the street the blood of Uncle frank still on them, “Leonidas Drake is mine” Arrow said as the dark smile came across his face.

Leonidas began to mumble as Arrows boot came thundering down onto the Heroes head, he heard bone crush under his foot, The pale monster began to laugh “It has been along time since I had this much fun and the party is just getting started for the zeros, Mags has big plans for your little team, But You RL , You belong to me.”

Turning to DC “Burn the town down leave no one alive, No one DC” Arrows eyes where sinister as the shadows took him, Uncle Frank and RL into the shadows, When the Leader of the Zero squad awakes he would find himself in Arrows playground , The ride of pain had just started!

Post Edited:2008-02-20 11:19:23

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Renegade Lantern

RL wakes up on a cold steel table. His arms were spread to his side and strapped down as if he was crucified! The last time he was in this position was when he gained his powers and lost his left arm. His eyes were cloudy and the concussion he received from Final Arrows attack gave him an unbearable headache. His arms and legs were tightly strapped down with barbed wire. With every little movement he made, pain would shoot up his side from where he was blasted.

He looked around the room that was painted in blood to see it decorated with torture devices. On a table near him he saw rusted scissors, knives and scalpels dripping with blood. As he began to come to, RL tried to use his powers but nothing, it was apparent to RL that he was in some sort of room that triggered his powers and didn't let him use them. RL began to think to himself Fu@king VV set us up. Those bastards killed my uncle my only family and who knows how many of the Squads family is dead because of the VV

RL turns his head and looks at his right arm to see that it has been cut open and a terrible stitch job was done to it! "DAMMIT" RL screams as he began to move around frantically trying to get out of his barbed wire binds that began to cut deeper into his skin. How did they know about the tracking beacon, hopefully someone picks up on my last location, I'm going to kill everyone of these a$$holes when I get outta here RL thought as he lays in the cold dreadful room.
Post Edited:2008-02-20 12:55:43

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Final Arrow

Beethoven moon light sonata plays over the back round as Rl lies on the cold table, Arrow stands his selves pulled up , blood dripping of each finger he stands over a different table, he speaks with his back to RL “please forgive the music, It clams me when I work, Do not struggle, I found the beacon, They will think your in Japan”, His hand moves and a line of intestines drop into a bowl, “Did you know your Uncle was still alive when you arrived, he was strong.”

A crack rattled round the room as Arrow continued his work, Then he stopped and sighed, “But he did not keep up well with what I had planned for him in this room Sadly he passed away just a little over two hours ago, it is a shame that you missed the screams” Slowly he turned and walked over to RL, Arrows face was covered in blood spatter, Arrow runs a hand down the mans face, “But you will be more fun I think, He force a tube into Rl’s throat.

Walking back over to the table, he just came from he picks up the silver tray, pouring the intestines into a blender he mixes them , walking over he pours them into the tube, The mix of red and pink slowly travels down the tube an into RL throat, Stopping only when he hears RL gargle , “Tell me how did he taste”, Arrow smiled as he walked back to the table, “Did you hear the crack, earlier the bone shattering sound, do you know what that was “ he walked back over, Uncle Franks head hanging out of Arrows hand by the old mans hair, Placing a finger under the chin of the dead man, He used it like a puppet and spoke, “DID I TASTE GOOD LEONIDAS “!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Darkchild

“Burn the town down leave no one alive, No one DC”

At first Darkchild was dissatisfied with having to take care of the towns residents. He wanted to toy with RL himself he hadnt had a good torture session in quite some time. But killing is killing and anytime when he could do it he enjoyed it. He hovered just inches from the ground and he flies down the street looking the town over on the street level. Then he flies into the air and gets a bird eye view and speaks one phrase "10 minutes"

He begins to descend at a rapid speed his body begins to engulf in flames. A large smile appears on his face as he nears the ground of the small town. He connects with the ground going a good thousand miles a large object falls at fast speed he thinks to himself.

When he hits the ground a large shockwave is created and it tears through the buildings surrounding him. As the chaos of the shockwave stops he begins to hear the cries of the towns folk "Glorious music" he says as he creates two swords and runs into the middle of the town. Limbs fly everywhere as he swashs through the people as if they were made of butter. Two fairly attractive women cower in a corner of a building DC walks up to them smiling as they scream he creates a bubble of darkness around them "I will be back for you two soon enough" he walks away and in a matter of minutes the town is reduced to sunders and bloody mounds of flesh. He enjoyed the killing immensely, after he finishes skinning a man the last of the town folk he begins to walk over to the two women they begin to scream again. He runs over to the bubble slamming his hand into it and grabbing one of the women by the face his hand wrapped around her mouth "shussh, dont worry i wont have too much fun." She kicks DC in the testicles and he almost buckles over "YOU WITCH! I was going to keep you alive for a few days but now..." he squeezes his metallic hand and he can hear bones crack and crush under his strength. Blood began to poor from her nose ears and eyes. Finally when the final crunch came her brains had begun to poor out from her nose. He tosses her to the side as if she was worth nothing looking over to the other girl he is still rather pissed he holds his hand out to her and his scary face turns into a kind and gentle look.

"Dont worry it was a show for the man who was here before come with me i wont hurt you." the girl is cautious and takes a hold of his hand and he says lets go "He wraps his arm around her waist and takes flight." When they were a good 4 thousand feet in the air she asks "Why are you doing this why keep me alive and not the others" a evil and sadistic grin comes to his face "Im not keeping you alive i wanted to have some fun" and he lets go of the girl and she plummets to the ground. He watches as she falls into a burning building he can hear her screams soon the screams stop and he descends back down to the middle of the town. He looks around and speaks "Just incase" and in a bright light he goes nuclear turning the town into a pile of ash nothing could have survived. He walks out of the mushroomcloud and takes off back returning to the VV base.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Andferne

Thunder's own mother had been mysteriously killed in this attack upon the Zero's. He quickly began his incantations to reveal what was going on, back in Asgard where he would be safe. He casted the stones upon the ground. They revealed a darkness, death, famine, war, and...he knew what was going on. The time for war has come, it was time to prepare.

He knew RL had gone to investgate his own family so he would start his search there. His eyes glazed over as the visions came into his mind. He could see a man dieing, mist glazing over RL was there, and two others. The visions blurred and then there was only one left. He went about destroying the town in a firey hell strom. Withing minutes the place was leveled, hundreds killed for nothing. This would end, and this would end NOW.

Thunder awoke from his castings and gathered his gear. The crimson skull mask, Bloodaxe, Thunderstrike, and the Belt of strength. He stamped the mace transforming him into the 6'10" Asgardian. Strapping the belt around his waist he stalked out of the gates of Asgard. He knew where he was headed, if they wanted a war he would bring the bloodshed to them. Thrusting himself into the air he flew off at the speed of light. He would bring the very grounds of the VV headquarters to ruin.

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Renegade Lantern

RL began to gag as the sadistic Final Arrow put a tube in his mouth and through it poured the remains of his uncle! The taste of flesh and blood filled RL's mouth as he poured down which caused RL to throw up out of disgust. He began to move violently to try and escape but it only did more damage to his body as the barbed wire only went deeper into Rl's skin and the now helpless leader of the Zero Squad lost more blood by the minute.

“DID I TASTE GOOD LEONIDAS “ motions Arrow with the head of RL's last known remaining family member.

RL sees the head of his uncle and his emotions begin to get the best of him "YOU SICK BASTARD" RL yelled at Final Arrow and then spit in his face. "I'm going to skin you alive when I get out of this you piece of trash, your a fu#king dead man!" says an enraged RL to Arrow who was preparing for his next fiendish assault.
Post Edited:2008-02-20 17:00:30

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Andferne

Thunder landed in the mountain range, about one mile away from the VV's HQ. He would then set his plan in motion. Grabbing the Thunderstrike he began to whirl it around and around creating a massive wind, almost like a vortex. In seconds a portal was opened up and he awaited the rest of the Team to step through, before they began thier attack on the VV's.

This would be a day to remember, when war was brought to the very gates of thier enemy.

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Dormath

Rian was on his way home after another sucessful mission as a representative of the Zero Squad. He took out a terrorist cell intent on blowing up high park, there was no supers so the job was fairly easy for someone of Dormath's level.

Dormath would usually cool off in his home away form home but after a mission with so much blood he wanted to see his loved ones. As Dormath arrived at his harbor view condo in Toronto he greeted his doorman as usual, but he seemed to be frozen not a word to say. Dormath just chalked it up to it being a bad day and moved on. As he approached his apartment he saw police around his door with tape blocking the way. Dormath ran into the room pushing aside any one that stood in his way. The first sight he saw when he entered was blood everywhere the apartment was a mess, then he saw her his girlfriend Sarah was pinned to the roof of there apartment with several long poles.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sarah SARAH"

the police tried to stop him but they could not he was to much for them he pushed them aside as he removed all of the poles and took her down to rest on the floor.

"Sir you are destroying evidence I know this is hard for you but you cant" The police women stopped as Dormath looked up into her as eyes of pure angry stared back at her.

"I love you Sarah and I will make them all pay for what they have done" With that Dormath got up to leave no one even tried to stop him as he left the room. Stricken with guilt for he truly caused her death and pain for knowing that she was a toy to them.

As Dormath opened up his PDA to call The Zero Squad he saw the messages form the others about the loss of there family's and friends.

"This is Dormath I ... I need some one to respond. Andferne if your there I will be on the roof of my place, come fast." As the words left his mouth a portal opened up, no doubt Andferne handy work. Dormath stepped threw with out a second thought, the portal was disorientating as Dormath felt like his insides where put in a blender. As he stepped out of the portal he saw Andferne with a worried look.

"They killed her... I could not stop it I was not there for her.

Dormath thought of his love and all the times they had been threw

"Sorry I lost focus it will not happen again." Dormath made a promise he knew he could not keep the recent death of his Lover Sarah has put him closer to the edge then he ever has been, he was out for blood and he would not settle for anything less.
Post Edited:2008-02-20 17:21:23

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zee crusher

Zee would have just ordered some pizza as the man automatically came to the VV door he didn't knock because he didn't know if this was the right place he simply stood their and thought to himself.Soon enough Zee would just open the door being much stronger and taller then the man who delivered it he would stare at Zee with so much fear in his eyes which made you wonder how much a human could have

Soon enough the man heard yelling and throwing up from all the way out the HQ as that made him ever more scared as he dropped the pizza and reached for him cell phone. Zee would grab the pizza while at the same time making a noise this noise was small but had its effect as the man stopped and got on his knees.

Zee:What should i do to you young man i don't find you worthy

Pizza guy:Kill me i don't know why i even thought to show my face to such a great man like your self Zee Crusher show me no mercy.

Zee would laugh as his hypnosis sound worked on the guy and he would then make the mans eye balls to heavy for the head as they broke through bones to fall out to the ground then made the mans lungs to heavy it as well couldn't stay in the body as it came out of him as well. Then finally Zee would just take away gravity from the rest of the body as it floated into the air and didn't look to stop any time soon. Zee would then close the doors as he walked to the room where he heard such disgusting noises

Whos playing monopoly again???

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11  Edited By Nighthunter

Four months ago. Vine Villians' headquarters

Nighthunter took all his weapons and equipment and went to the entrance of where the headquarters of the Vine Villains was. He walked to where their leader Mighty Magneto was standing and gave a few words to him.

"Thanks for everything Mags, but I don't belong here, at least not anymore" Nighthunter said calmly and then left the headquarters knowing that one day he would return there either as a member or as an opponent.

Two months ago. Zero Squad headquarters

Nighthunter entered the room, he saw some of the most powerfull and skilled heroes the vine had and now Nighthunter was part of that team, and he was proud of that.

Welcome to the team. Said Renegade Lantern, the leader of the zero squad before giving Nighthunter a beacon.

Nighthunter smiled and a few seconds later he said firmly "Thanks, I appreciate it."

A graveyard outside of New York city. Now

Sebastian Olmedo or how most of the superhero and supervillain communities know him, Nighthunter had lost just two days ago a loved one, his name was Johnny Hamilton.

Nighthunter and Johnny Hamilton knew each other since Nighthunter arrived at this planet and they were closser than brothers. Having no real family in this universe, Johnny was probably the clossest thing to a family Nighthunter had here.

Nighthunter was standing next to Johnny Hamilton's grave without knowing what he could say to his dead friend.

"I....I'm sorry Johnny" said Nighthunter with a low and shy voice, soon after that a light appeared in front of Nighthunter, after that he smiled and looked to his friend's grave.

"Funny. You are the dead one and I'm the one who sees the light at the end of the tunnel" said Nighthunter before he took his civilian clothes off and dressed himself with his hero costume.

After that Nighthunter entered the portal knowing who had created it and knowing that it must be important for assembling him after he asked Renegade Lantern a few days off. He came of the portal and saw Bloodaxe in front of him.

"I'm here, what's the situation?"

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dark Rayne

Somwhere in a mountainous range along the region of Japan

Im sorry Hakane...I failed you..

Rayne whispered to a soft lump of overturned earth where a newly made grave was built.Rayne had just lost someone important and very close to him.

Flashback:eight years ago to present

Hakane had been a ten year old orphan when Rayne stumbled upon her she was cold,dirty and hungry.Taking her in,Rayne provide food shelter and protection for the poor girl.The two became very close and developed a father and daughter like relationship.They lived together for eight long close years.Rayne had promised the girl that he would always remain by her side and protect her no matter what and give his life for her,but one day when Rayne had gone out to buy food from a market he arrived home to a heart-wrenching seen.There Hakane layed lifeless on the floor,her body bruised and beat,most of her clothes were worn and tattered indicating that she had been beaten and raped.

Hakane!!!

Rayne quickly rushed to where the young fragile girl's body lay.

Hakane.....Why?...

Tears began to trickle down the woebegone face of Rayne as he mourned over Hakane's dead body.After the tears faded his eyes slowly opened with a crimson glare of ferocity,his eyes beaming red.

The scum who have stricken this horrid deed will die a painful death.I will demolish their souls into an oblivious hell and put an end to their exsistence.A fury has awoke,one far more worse then the abyssal pits of hell.And nothing will contain it.

Rayne chanted to himself reassuring what he now had to do.Rayne carried Hakane's body to a high mountain plain where he could lay her to rest and dug up fresh patches of the earth and lowered he body into the empty pit.Rayne made his peace with his daughter like figure dropping a purple orchid,one of her favorite flowers and stood up with a solemn expression on his face.

Suddenly a portal opened behind him in mid-air above the long way down from the mountain.Without though he dashed backwards into the pit,sensing it was not of harmful energy or malevolence.

When he finally arrived at the portals exit destination he saw Andferne,Dormath,And Nighthunter who were all his colleagues and teammates

Is this the work of the VV?

Rayne asked in a funereal like tone.
Post Edited:2008-02-20 18:48:29

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Darkchild

DC arrives at the base he can see an oncoming thunderstorm growing closer he shrugs it off.

He enters the base looking for Arrow and he doesnt need to look for too much longer for he can smell the dead. At first he hoped it was RL but then realized it would have been a bad idea to kill the man so quickly because then DC would have to rely on taking out some ZS rather than their leader. And he takes great satisfaction thinking about RL dead at the end of his blade.

He walks down into Arrows little room and holds his nose and attempts to keep his lunch down "Dammit Arrow, dear god. I mean a air freshener would be nice huh." DC says with a joking tone but he still was wary of Arrow, the man was far from sane which was the VV's strongest asset but also a downfall. IF he ever decided to go rogue they would have a difficult time stopping him.

Standing next to Arrow DC looks at RL on the table then back to Arrow "Yeah ill leave you to your fun" DC leans in to Arrows ear The Zeros are on their way, i can sense Andferne their was a thunderstorm not too far from here and i know that power their coming he whispers it so that RL who was barely conscious wouldnt here it. "Im going up stairs" he says as he walks out of the room leaving Arrow to his business.

As DC walks upstairs he remembers how Andfernes mother was a brave soul to the end and he thinks Definatly got his balls from her as he walks upstairs

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By Sparda

The night had been long. Too long. Like darkness itself lingered about.

Sparda heard the news about everyone else. But he didn't have any family. He could not share their pain. And he wanted to. He really honestly did.

He appeared out of the shadows, besides Andferne, falling from a distant teleport. He had discovered what had happened to Renegade after he visited his last location. Using a flashback magic, he saw it all.

Disgusting. He had almost forgot Arrow's handiwork. Almost. That thing would meet it's end, and soon.

He stepped to Andferne's side.

"If we leave him with Arrow, he won't last long....", he said aloud.

He reached behind his back and gripped his sword's hilt with his gloved hand. And tightened on it.

He may not be allowed to feel the same remorse as the rest of the team did. But he would feel their rage.

That was what he was good for.
Post Edited:2008-02-20 18:48:05

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zee crusher

Zee would be walking in the great halls of the VV with his pizza box in one hand as he was hoping and happy that hopefully nobody would ask for a slice or try and use their powers to steal it from his. He then soon got close to where he wanted the room of screaming and pain of what it might be called now and Zee leaned on the wall and ate and pizza while watching. It didn't make much of a difference he didn't like humans to much or most of them he if he had it his way he would have just ate the guy.

Zee didn't really think things through so it would have been his fault. Zee would then watching so closely at what was happening to RL as if he had been in school learning something new and fun and this was sorta like that the new way of killing the the fun way of watching

Thats quiet a bit catch you got their arrow.

Just then Zee would stop as his powers over sound kicked in and he could hear it all everything around him as he listened and the weather patterns a storm approaches which wouldn't be thought of to at such a time.

Looks like we may have some company. Hey Rl wants some pizza don't worry its on the house

Laughs

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vrakmul

Destroy all life, don't let a single bird sing when you are done

These were Obsidius' orders, ones that he would carry out with brutality and sadistic glee.

Obsidius was traveling underground looking for a new county/city/town to wreck. It didn't take long for it to find one.

It soon burst through the ground and pulled himself up and immediately turned his Magma breath on a Car, turning it into slag. Then it grabbed a car and threw it into a building. It then rammed it's twelve foot tall frame into a building, collapsing it as a massive chunk of it's wall was blown out.

Then Obsidius slammed it's fist into another car, thus breaking it's hood into a crumpled wreck, and when the person in it tried to get out he was met with a stream of magma.

Then it stabbed a bystander with it's two pronged tail.

Then it punched through a building and tore it down.

"Too easy, Now who's next!" said the Magma Giant.

Soon police cars swerved up to stop the Twelve foot tall beast, Then the Police men went out and began firing, the bullets had little effect on Obsidius' Magma and Stone body.

"That's all you've got? Pathetic" said Obsidius as he unleashed his Magma breath on the police men and their cars, melting them both.

The Thing advanced through the city, leaving a trail of Flaming destruction and death everywhere.

"Run little piggies run!" said Obsidius. Then a fire truck stopped in front of Obsidius and the fire fighters soon sprayed Obsidius with water.

"GRAAAHHH!" screamed the creature in pain as it retaliated with his Magma, turning the water into steam and then melting the truck.

Then it smashed it's way through the rest of the city, demolishing a good 1/4 of it. And damaging 1/2.

Then it walked up to a single person.

"There there, I will put you out of your misery, by FIRE!!!!!!!!" said the beast in a rising voice.

Then it grabbed the person and watched as he slowly burned to death from it's Magma grip.

"Can't take the heat? Stay out of the kitchen!!!!" said Obsidius in a incredibly Sadistic voice.

Then It dropped the charred body 15 minutes later "Ah, screams of the burning, Music to my ear holes" said Obsidius as he burrowed away.
Post Edited:2008-02-20 20:32:57

Avatar image for jedi_cin_drallig
Jedi Cin Drallig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jedi Cin Drallig

The Jedi meditated peacfuly in his Garden of Zen,keeping his lightsaber afloat with a simple thought.There was plenty of energy flowing through the rocks and trees that surrounded the Garden,Koi fish swam quietly as water ran from a cliff into a nearby pond.Cin was in peace by now,the recent loss of his team members family had given him a new look at the world.

He could sense a disruption in the Force,there was evil at hand.Cin called upon his his Master Yoda from the Force itself,asking if he should pursue this evil,Yoda gave him great insight and gave him the answer.He would have to fight against evil,like his Jedi anscetors did centuries ago,in a diffrent galaxy.

Suddenly wind blew with boisterous strength and lightning and thunder made there prescence clear.A blue light flashe in front of Cin Drallig,it was a portal.He recognized it almost instantly,the work of an Asgardian god,his teamate and close friend,Andferne.

"I suppose its time to go."

Cin stood up and latched his hilt onto his belt,then brought his Robe to him,quickly pulling it over his head.As he stepped into the portal,the wind and thunder ceased,and Cin was next to his teammates at the gate of the VV.The situation was dire.

"Unacceptable,we must put an end to this at once."

Cin said as he threw off his long hood,then stepping to the side of Andferne.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Final Arrow

Dc entered the room and tried to say something comical, He had never been so close to death apart from at that moment, Watching as DC left he was tempted to cut off the goliaths head, turning back to RL he smiled at him , Pulling out a syringe of adrenaline he stabbed it into RL heart, “Don’t fall asleep on me now, I want you totally a wake for what comes next”, Throwing the head against a wall it fell to the ground with a crack .

Walking back over Arrow stood looking over at RL, “Now lets see what uncle Frank got up to when you where asleep”, He began pulling something over the floor, the sound was like the scrapping of fingers down a black board , The old LP player had fallen of the pin and a static noise filled the room, he pulled a mobile(like the ones you putt over a Childs crib ) and hung it above , Pictures of his uncle bleeding out as Arrow danced with him, More of Arrow gutting the man and the worst of all, A picture of Arrow magically controlling RL unconscious body to cut open his uncles stomach.

He left the pictures floating above RL, as he picked up a scalpel, he span it between his fingers like it was meant to be part of him, he smiled, “What do you think this is for you, No RL no”, Pressing a button the bed began to move vertically, the barb wire cutting deeper into RL arms , the blood pouring over the lab table, RL head was now in the middle of the mobile, RL could not really see past the pictures as they moved round, But in-between he could make out another table across from him , A cover over it!

Arrow smiled, “Oh you are interested how fun” Pulling back the cover to ravel a woman in a bloody wedding dress, Tears of pain had made her make up run, Her eyes opened and they where full of fear, She tried to scream and break free but she was trapped, ripping the gage from her head flew forward and slammed back against the table, “please..please ….don’t…..you killed them all…. What do you want from me” Oh the joy of fear touched Arrow heart it took him to a place of joy and madness”, He was almost skipping with joy, As he walked round the table, his hand moving fast putting shallow cuts into her body as he moved, She screamed gargling with tears, Then he stopped the look of calmness came on his face as he span the table round and made it vertical to RL’s “The reason you are here is for him”, The scalpel cut into her tender neck as the blood sprayed over RL, Arrow smiled “Cant save them all hero!”

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Both DC and zee came in the room that Arrow built to poke fun at the captured RL. The thought of getting out and putting all the VV bastards in their grave kept him going!

As the adrenaline rushed through RL's vains instantly his eyes opened wide and his heart began to race making breathing more difficult but keeping him fully awake. The sound of his uncles head hitting the wall infuriated RL. Arrow came back with a children'c mobile that had pictures of his uncle being tortured as Arrow frantically danced around him. The whole time RL was screaming "I'll KILL YOU, YOU SON OF A B!TCH" with tears of anger not of pain coming from his eyes. The children's music coming from the mobile made the experience even more disturbing!

Suddenly the table began to move, it put RL in an upright position. His blood began to pour onto the ground through a drain the was conveniently placed there. Across the room he saw a table that was covered, Arrow spoke some words that only made RL's blood boil and unveiled that it was a women in a wedding dress that was covered in blood underneath the cover. " LET HER GO.....NOOO......LET HER GO YOU MUTHA.......ARROW" yelled RL while Arrow was preforming his insane surgical procedure. The women screams made RL nauseas, he tried to break the barbed wire again moving frantically but could not break the bind.

To make matters worse Final Arrow made it to where the women on the table faced RL. She had a horrified look on he face and looked deep into RL's eyes and said "HELP ME" in a low terrified voice. RL looked back at the woman and before he could get a word out the sadistic Arrow say to her “The reason you are here is for him”. The womens eyes opened wide as she began to cry. RL screamed to the woman repeatably "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" still moving insanely causing extreme damage to himself as Arrow took the scalpel to her throat and killed her right in front the the Zero Squad leader.

“Cant save them all hero!” Arrow devilishly says to RL who is devastated at having to witness what happened to the woman right in front of him. A helpless feeling came over him for the first time in his life. Arrow was mentally breaking him down but RL knew if he was going to survive he had to be strong. He then looked at Arrow and said to him in a grim manner "Im going to kill you and blow this place to hell you sick fu@k"
Post Edited:2008-02-21 12:15:44

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The Spartan

Thunder pierced the air, lightning sounded, and the portal of Andferne opened.......

Out stepped The Spartan - ready for battle. He stepped out of the portal with an intense look about him. The tactical advisor to the Zero Squad had just arrived. Out of all the entire Zero Squad, he was the only person without a physical family. His family had died many years before. The only family he had left was the Zero Squad. They were the only thing that mattered to him now. As he stepped out of the portal, Demetrius ignored his fellow comrades, for his eyes were set on the V.V. Headquarters. The Spartan had served with Renegade Lantern for a long time now. As a result, his capture and torture brought him great sorrow.

The Spartan was ready for battle. Dawning a suit of armor composed of adamantium and vibranium, his mighty adamantium blade, four similar throwing blades, an adamantium / vibranium shield on his back, a pistol and precision rifle with his trademark vibranium ammunition, there would be no prisoners this time. However, the greatest weapon was himself. The Spartan's incredible strength, stamina, and absorption abilities made him a force to be reckoned with.

Maintaining his fierce gaze upon the structure, he finally spoke to Andferne.

"We influltrate the structure tonight.........."

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Andferne

Andferne had been waiting long enough the troops were rallying and the portal was still open waiting for others. It was time to bring the fight to thier enemeis.

"Listen up Squad, about one mile away is the Vine Villians Headquarters. Inside they hold out leader and are probably tortureing him as we speak. They are the ones behind the deaths of our family, and I say its time we strike back. RL is in there and I plan to get him out. I know he would do the same for anyone of us".

He stops and makes sure to look each and every squad member in the eye.

"We are more than a team, more than just a squad. We are Brothers in Arms and united we stand. Together we will take down these vile villins and bring justice where it is due. Fight smart my brothers and this will be a swift victory. Use our formations and help each other where we can. We are all in this together. Nighthunter sense you know the layout of the castle better than most of us I want you to take someone with you and find RL. Get him out and to safety. If you need I will come with you. Now lets go knock in thier door".

With that Thunder turns and charges towards the VV's castle doors. He does not needto turn around and see if the others are following him. He trusts in them and know they are with him every step of the way.

He approaches the massive double reinforced wooden doors. He grips Thunerstrike harder and starts spinning and spinning it around and around. Faster and faster it goes and then he releases it with all of his might. The mace goes flying towrds the doors, bashing into them like a bull. The doors burst open with debrew flying everywhere as they are utterly destroyed from the throw. The mace returns to his hand.

It's time for War.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Then

It had been a glorious battle. One that nearly cost Gambler his life. The legendary leader of the Zero Squad and one time friend of the deadly assassin, had brought the fight to Gambler’s door and showed the Cajun what the true meaning of leadership was. Although barely escaping with his life, he couldn’t help but admire the heroics Lantern had displayed.

After letting his wounds heal, Gambler sought out Lantern. Pledging his alliance to him and the Zero Squad in hopes of finding some glimpse of redemption. But there where things that needed to be done first. Returning to the swamps of Nawlings in hopes of uniting the Thieves and Assassins once and for all. But instead all he found was horror.

The Guilds had been massacred, wiped out with no remorse. Woman, Children, Elders, no one was spared. There was only one group capable of such viciousness and pure blood lust. The Vine Villains.

Now

The call had gone out, the ZS where mobilizing. The VV had hit hard and fast taking no prisoners except one, Lantern. The battle tested Thunder seemed calm and collected as he rallied the boyz. The team had not taken well to Gambler’s presence, they didn’t trust him, and in times like this you need to be able to trust the man watching your back. Gambler barely spoke much nowadays, keeping to himself and out of the spot light. His silver daggers reflected the moon as his black hooded cloak swayed in the breeze.

His Ivory handled Bow hung over his right shoulder. It had been hand crafted by Last Arrow himself. The handle of his Katana shown slightly in back of his left shoulder just off to the side of his arrows.

Suddenly Thunder broke into a full on battle charge towards the VV gates. But Gambler hesitated, and quietly slipped away from the group. As he headed off in his own direction he glanced back and whispered to himself,

“Good luck….brothers.”

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By Copy

Copy sat at the graveyard where his entire family was buried. He stood their crying while Razor sat next to him whining. Copy knew Razor wasn't crying because of wanting to go. He was crying because Copy was sad. Copy then looked at the gravestones. Looked at all their names and continued to cry. He then had anger in his eyes. And razor started growling. Copy then said

"Whoever did this is going to pain. And they will die a very slow and painful death."

Suddenly out of nowhere a portal open up and Copy immediately went into werewolf form. But, then he realized this was Andferne portal and Copy looked at Razor. Razor then shook his head up and down. They went charging into the portal. On the other side they were a mile away from the VV base. Copy watch as Andferne threw his mighty mace and blew up the doors of the VV base. Copy then said

"LET'S DO THIS!"

He and razor went charging with the rest of the Zero Squad.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nighthunter

Nighthunter sinse you know the layout of the castle better than most of us I want you to take someone with you and find RL. Get him out and to safety. If you need I will come with you. Now lets go knock in thier door Andferne told to Nighthunter, this were indeed dificult times to the Zero Squad. After this Nighthunter went to where his teamate Dark Rayne was standing and started to talk with him.

"As soon as the rest of the team start their attack the two of us will go to a a secret entrance without being detected." Nighthunter said to his Dark Rayne before Andferne gave the attack order.

Soon after this Andferne would start to charge against the castle of the mighty vine villains with almost everyone on the team going alongside him. After the rest of the Zero Squad was far enough Nighthunter told to Dark Rayne to follow him.

After this he started to run to the right side of the castle, when they arrived there he took his gauntlet and used it to climb up. "Follow me" was the only thing that Nighthunter said to Dark Rayne until they reached the roof of the castle, it had guards there, however Nighthunter killed them without any problem.

After this he went to a door that had 10 diferent kinds of locks, using his equipment Nighthunter was able to remove all of the locks, one after the other.

"We are in. Now be as silent as possible" Nighthunter said to Dark Rayne before the two of them entered the castle

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By zee crusher

Zee would still be watching the suffering of the foe as it made him so happy to see it. It sorta make him even more hungry as he hadn't eaten human in a while. But while listening to this he would also hear around as the storm got louder outside he would also hear another sound this one he couldn't make out. He could however make out the sound of Andferne yelling and the doors of the Vv breaking down.

Well it looks like its about that time again although i thought it was the heros that made the suprise attacks not the villains how strange. Later arrow and to you RL much later

He laugh at his own joke as he would drop the pizza box and head off at the speed of sound towards the area where he had heard teh loud crashing noise and the debree all around as he ran right into a wall stopping himself before he hit hit. He look over to see and meaure how much the damage was and how much would probably come from the foes coming in.

Five foes enter the castle power house leader looks like and angry god. I hate goes. Maybe i should send them a present.

Zee would smirk as he used sound to make a few small balls of sound and threw them out as they where bouncing and growing bigger while they got closer to the foes area when they where about big enough they would explode although not making to much of a big explosion it would mostly do some damage to though close enough

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dark Rayne

Before Andferne had given the green light on the attack,Nighthunter confronted Rayne And said:

As soon as the rest of the team start their attack the two of us will go to a a secret entrance without being detected

without moving his lips an inch,he showed a sign of comprehension to prove that he understood what Nighthunter had told him.Rayne was still emotionally wounded from his lost and had nothing but revenge and bloodshed on his mind.

Rayne followed Nighthunter's orders as they went to the side of the castle and ascended up onto the roof.Rayne made quick work of the climb as he dashed up the side of the castle with ease.Once on the roof,Rayne aided Nighthunter and killed some of the guards,Snapping one's neck,kicking another of the roof,and slitting another's throat and more.He waited as Nighthunter picked the ten locks with quickness and precision.

We are in. Now be as silent as possible

Nighthunter said to Rayne.But there was no need Rayne knew how to be silent,in fact thats how he lived most of his life.Swift as the wind,silent as the forest,fierce as fire,and immovable as a mountain was a code he followed throughout his life.Rayne darted into the castle with a silent but fierce speed and cleared the area to make sure it was safe.One guard was posted at a corridor to the left and Rayne made quick work of him as he dashed in front of him,unsheathed his crimson katana and thrusted it through the guards under-jaw all the way to his skull.As the blood ran down his blade he swung it in a fierce swipe towards the wall cleaning his blade of the red liquid.Rayne looked back over to Nighthunter and nodded showing a sign of Coast clear

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Final Arrow

"Im going to kill you and blow this place to hell you sick fu@k" Arrow walked round and stood in front of the woman , Grabbing her hair he pulled it back ravelling the large rip in her neck, A pit of flesh hung over the open cut , Arrow lend in and kissed her then licked the blood from her lips before truning to RL, rolling over a seat he placed the head of it between his legs and smiled , his crimson eyes looking at the hero in front of him, “Did you know your men are already here, Yes I belive one blow the doors down, It is a shame we did not see it coming” Arrow winked at the leader of his men.

“So back to us” his head tilted “Here is the real reason you are not dead yet and why I am doing this, look closely at my face, look at my eyes and listen to my word” Arrow face became dangerously serious, “what you have seen here is on your hands, What I can do, Everytime you sleep you will see my face haunting your nightmares and if I do survive and I will I have a small talent for it ” he said opening his arms and stand walking over to the leader of the ZS, “Every death caused by my hands will be your fault, Every time a child dies in a bloody fashion it will be on your head” Arrow was almost laughing “That oh great hero is your torture”

Arrow turned and walked to the door, “I wonder how many of your team will die because you lead them to this place, The devils playground, It seems you have a better taste for death then I do, Oh Hero of heroes.” With that Arrow was gone from the room, the binds round RL hands became lose and Arrow Appeared at the VV door way, His bloody arms spread out wide as he bowed, “Welcome to the VV how may I be of help he smiled”.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Vrakmul

Obsidius entered the VV fortress from underground after a day of digging, which he started right after his rampage at the city.

He entered his Section of the fortress, which as per his tastes, was filled with Magma and Crystals and was located quite deep underground.

The only downfall to this was that due to his somewhat poor hearing, he tended to be oblivious to events closer to the surface.

"Well that was fun, now back to my activities" thought Obsidius as he dived into the Magma and waited, thus was his way of passing the time, and to wait for hapless heroes to enter his seemingly empty room.

"I love my post" said Obsidius to himself as he swam in the magma, keeping only the top part of his head above the Magma, much like a crocodile, now his head looked nothing more than a floating rock in the magma.

He turned his comlink on just in case he gets an order.

Then the Giant simply watches and waits for either an order or a person to come.

Post Edited:2008-02-21 17:42:57

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By zee crusher

Doesn't to that they shall be coming out soon

He said while his dragon like tounge came out his mouth and liked all over his teeth that where showing from his devilish smile. He would then hear arrow as he started to come towards the door the fact no attack came to him ment that they must not want the attack inside but rather out since the area would be better known to both of them.

Its out they want it is out they get

Zee would say as he released a certain type of sound to get rid of all constructs in the area since the only ones where his it would be the only this disappearing. He then get off that corner as he put his hand to the ground and his sword came up from it his first weapon of choice always. He would then continue the walk towards the door as he started to grow in size he would be absorbing the gravity around as it would look like his skin was ripping but really stretching due to the new muscle he was gaining and the durability. His teeth would start to show more and start to grow longer as his tail grew longer as well. Lastly he would open the second set of eyes he had on his head to see any others that would try the sneaky stuff that his two front normal ones wouldn't see. As he reached the door he would walk outside he simply take in a deep breath of air as his second set of eyes looked around

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Nighthunter

Nighthunter along with Dark Rayne had been able to enter the headquarters of the Vine Villains. Using their skill, the two teamates had taken all the guards that they had encountered. The two of them continued fast and silent around the castle to where they thought that their leader was kept as a prisioner.

"This way" Nighthunter said to Dark Rayne without stoping, he knew that if they were capturing Renegade Lantern it would have to be the one that was possibly the most dangerous of all the members of the vine villains, the one known as Final Arrow.

Nighthunter started to run faster to where Final Arrow's torture chamber was, he knew that even if Renegade Lantern was still alive he would have been tortured by Final Arrow in ways that most villians wouldn't have even thought of.

As they started to get closer he heard the voice of Final Arrow possibly talking to Renegade Lantern.

I wonder how many of your team will die because you lead them to this place, The devils playground, It seems you have a better taste for death then I do, Oh Hero of heroes.

Nighthunter hid in the shadows along with Dark Rayne and waited for anything to happen after that, they didn't have to wait a lot because soon after that Final Arrow would emerge from the door and go to where the real fight was happening.

Nighthunter made a signal to Dark Rayne to tell him that he should follow him but that he wasn't supposed to attack anyone or make a noice until they were there.

Nighthunter took the locks in the door and along with his teamate he entered the room that had their leader as a prisioner.

"Leonidas? We are here"

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By weather witch

Post Deleted.

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By weather witch

Post Deleted.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34  Edited By The WeatherMan

"Arrow... I am here on the account of VV if my power is needed." The Weatherman was in the surrounding area of he events, hiding in the shadows, invisibly observing as everything unfolded, ready to strike. He contacted Final Arrow through their minds, maing sure he had heard his whispers, he continued to observe.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Darkchild

DC stands at the window watching the heros gather outside and watches as they charge. Arrow passes behind DC and heads to the door and opens it saying something comical. That man scared DC in more than one way but he was a good leader, and with Mags not here at the moment he would take the leader he has now. Darkchild knew that Andy would most certainly be leading the charge of their team since their real leader is downstairs most likely bleeding to death. This thought brought a smile to Darkchilds face. But the one idea of the Zeros falling this day was much more of an appealing thought to DC.

DC walks up behind Arrow and then looks at him " Looks like we have company." He says as his arms and body begin to glow his power almost begging for something to happen. the doors smash open and Andferne stands their. "This will be fun" DC says

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Final Arrow

Standing up straight, Arrow smiles as Weather man speaks to him, Replying in his mind, “Your always welcome old friend how is are lady”, Arrow looks out over the egger heroes , The goliath figure of DC walks up behind him and speaks , the words do not reach Arrows pale ears he is lost for a moment counting numbers, Planning strategic movements in his head, He knew about the ones that had entered the castle , The VV HQ was not so easily breeched with out the knowledge of it’s members.

This is what they wanted, The Heroes on their turf, Arrow had lowered the defences , that is one reason the door had fallen so easily, He wanted them to walk into the spiders parlour, His crimson eyes glow a little when he made out a certain figure in the dark, His brother was hiding in the Shadows behind them all, Was he still to scared to face his big brother, Poor Last Arrow, Always in the shadow of the mad and dangerous Final Arrow, The Zero Squad had never tasted what Arrow could do, They had fought him one on one , But never had he been allowed to rip lose and now Weather Man was in the shadows waiting to strike, DC was powering up, It seemed the final battle was at hand.

“Would you like to come in” Arrow turned his back on them, To any warrior they would know what an insult this was, He walked to DC side and whispered only for him to hear, “Let them come in, The castle is more of a weapon then a home, We fight them on are ground not theirs, we are not as foolish as we appear”, Arrow walked down the hall leaving DC to look out over the mass of Zero Squaders outside,

Avatar image for jedi_cin_drallig
Jedi Cin Drallig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jedi Cin Drallig

The Jedi was inspired by the speech of Thunder,his deep voice reached deep into the Force and touched Cin.This was the time to prove his loyalty and show his team how he fought with his Jedi brothers back home,his so very far away home.He smiled at the valor of his new family,there spirit intertwined well with the Force.

Cin watched as the men charged the castle,and had hopes for the battle to come,but something caught the Jedi's eye.It was a fellow teammate,Gambler.Legends have been told of this man,and so Cin was careful to get in his way.It must have been the mans silence and shadyness that Cin sought out to reveal.

"Why do you stray from us?"

Cin Drallig dashed in front off Gambler,before he could make any other move,he placed his hand into his deep sleeves.Asking Gambler and watching his moves.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Darkchild

Let them come in, The castle is more of a weapon then a home, We fight them on are ground not theirs, we are not as foolish as we appear

DC nodded to this and waited until Arrow had walked further into the VV base before he does anything. Watching as the Zeros get closer only one here at the front door was Andferne. DC smiled tossing a ball of energy into the front lawn right in front of the Zeros. He continues to smile turning around and following Arrow deep into the mansion. As he walks away he flips the team off angering them even more.

He thinks to himself then sends a message out to Arrow I believe the best way is taking out Andferne first the problem should go down first then proceed with the elimination of the rest of them. DC continues to walk into the darkness of their base waiting for the Zeros to make their move and their first of many mistakes.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#39  Edited By Sparda

"Aaaaiiee!", the guard screamed as Sparda cut deep into him. He flew back from the impact, and hit the ground.

Sparda was fighting through the beginning installation of the compound, not inside of it yet. He had splintered off from the bulk of the main group, almost as a "clean-up" squad.

The Vine Villains had a lot of goons with them.

Bullets peppered the dirt ground near Sparda as he did a back flip, pushing off with his hands. And soon as he hit the ground he drew one of his pistols in his free hand and fired at the guard. Red sprayed out from him as he crumpled to the ground.

Turning around, he jumped and delivered a brutal spinning kick to the next guard, smashing into his throat. He flipped over and crashed to the ground, his neck broken.

Another tried a stab from the other side of Sparda, using a small, electrified partisan. Good technology, the monsters had.

Ducking, the attack went flying over Sparda's head. Sparda rose back up and grabbed the man by his uniform, and through him to his other side, the man flying through the air and slamming into a group of four more. They tumbled to the ground.

More advanced, and tried to stab at the same time while another fired bullets. Flipping high into the air in a extreme acrobatic move, Sparda flew over the bullets and the stabs from both sides. Aiming with his pistol in mid-air, he fired four times, each bullet meeting it's mark on the guard with the gun. He fell, and Sparda landed on top of the weapons of the men who tried to stab.

Pivoting to one side, Sparda slashed with his sword in his other hand. The man was caught in the mid-section, and spun in the air before colliding down. The other guard slid his weapon out from Sparda's feet, and slashed. Ducking, Sparda angled down and the attack slid past his chin. He aimed with his pistol, and fired at almost point blank range. The man flew into the air, flailing, before he hit the ground and lay still.

The group of men that had had an ally thrown at them were rising to their feet now. Tossing his pistol into the air, Sparda raised his open palm.

Dark smoke formed around the hand, and gathered. Then it burst out and smashed into the men, exploding. They flew everywhere with fire surrounding them.

His pistol fell back down, spinning. Raising his hand up, Sparda caught it.

Pointing it behind his back without looking, Sparda fired once.

A guard fell to his back, a bullet in his forehead.

With the initial group of guards taken out of the picture, Sparda advanced through the main gates of the castle, following behind the rest of the Zero Squad.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Vrakmul

Obsidius was suddenly alerted by the security cameras and then activated Auto turrets and gave them the order to fire on all ZS members.

"Being Security chief is fun" said obsidius as it then immediately put the computer into hide mode and then dived right back into the Magma and this time submerged it's entire body.

"So is being able to breathe magma" said the Magma titan as he waited, like a predator waiting in ambush.

But he would not strike immediately, he would add to the constant Jets and Balls of magma constantly being spewed out, while submerged, to make sure no one gets by.

His sector was barren of turrets, the incredibly high temperatures and enviromental hazards was defense enough.

"When they come, they are going to get it" thought obsidius.

He then submerged a bit deeper.

"Being able to see in and through lava is also fun" said Obsidius.
Post Edited:2008-02-21 20:26:51

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By zee crusher

Zee would be at the front entrance with the other two and that he could hear and see at least as he saw them leaving and with his hearing heard their words. He would then take a few steps back and start walking in their direction as well thinking of what Arrow said t be right. Although it didn't look of it he was still listening to all around the area as well.

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Renegade Lantern

RL would have preferred death then what Arrow had done! In RL's eyes Final Arrow took his honor by not killing him and having him have to picture the death of his uncle, that poor woman and all the others by the hand of the sadistic one. RL grew a hatred for Arrow in only a short time. Doing whats right came second now, killing Final Arrow became RL's first priority. RL lay beaten on the floor bleeding all over the place. He tried to stand but he was still weak from the loss of blood. He began to crawl towards the door until he finally hears

"Leonidas? We are here"

the soothing voice of Nighthunter gives RL a sigh of relief I knew they would come RL thinks to himself. He see Nighthunter and Dark Rayne and says in a joking manner "what took you so long" as he laughed he spit out blood and conversation quickly got serious. "Get me to the battlefield, I belong in the battlefield with the team" RL says looking at his teammates "Spartan can heal me and I have business to handle with Final Arrow"

Avatar image for deactivated-5a867073cc016
deactivated-5a867073cc016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Post Deleted.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Nighthunter

Spartan can heal me and I have business to handle with Final Arrow were the words that Renegade Lantern told to both Nighthunter and Dark Rayne as soon as he realized that they had finally arrived to rescue him

"Priorities first" said Nighthunter slowly and took a few bandages that were behind Renegade Lantern. Using them he covered the injuries that Final arrow had done to his Renegade Lantern. "After all you won't be of much use if you die of bleeding before we get out". Nighthunter said in a tone that could be taken as both serious and joking.

After that Nighthunter took his sword and used it to free Renegade Lantern from where he was resting. However before the three of them were able to leave the chamber a former teamate of Nighthunter appeared.

Hello Zeros. Have you been enjoying your last day on Earth... were the words that Aztek said to the three members of the Zero Squad as soon as he entered the room.

"Hmm Aztek. Come on is that the best the Vine Villains can offer?" Nighthunter joked as he saw his former teamate ready to fight them.

Nighthunter grabbed his bow and after that he took two arrows; an ice arrow and an explosive arrow. He quickly used the ice arrow to create a wall between the three of them and aztek. Quickly after that he used the explosive arrow to destroy the wall of the left, creating a escaping route for Nighthunter's teamates.

"Rayne. Take Renegade Lantern out of here and lead him to where the rest of the team is." After that Nighthunter quickly gave a device to Renegade Lantern, the device had a note.

RL: Days before I left the VV I put explosives all around the castle that apparently weren't discovered since I saw some of them while we were on our way here. Let's make the VV pay for this. Give me 10 minutes, if I haven't left the castle by then push the botton, that will destroy the castle. Don't worry about me.

"Hurry up" Nighthunter yelled to his teamates and then grabbed light arrows preparing to attack Aztek as soon as he broke the wall of ice.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Boken

boken walked into a bar. he took bottle of grey goose and began to drink.

"Damn it all to hell. i cant get in contact wiht anyone. maybe if i try going trough the shadows ill maybe be able to contact arrow."

boken then sent a massage to arrows sadow hopeing he would have enouhg power to hear it.

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#47  Edited By LstPaladin

Post Deleted.

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The Spartan

At this point, The Spartan was already engaged in fierce combat with several guards of the V.V. Each guard had massive superhuman strength. Together with fierce battle training, quick reflexes, and highly-sophisticated weaponry, they were all skilled in their trade: death. However, now they faced a being who was clearly superior to them - The Spartan.

Four guards charged him at once, with incredible speed and accuracy. Quickly, Demetrius drew his pistol (already loaded with vibranium ammunition) and fired a round into each of their skulls, killing them instantly. Afterwards, he holstered his firearm and proceeded about the field. Just then, seven guards converged on his position. Unshouldering his shield and drawing his sword, The Spartan made ready for intense melee combat. At that point, he moved towards his soon-to-be victims.

Quickly, The Spartan clashed blades with one guard and blocked the blow of a second with his shield. Immediately, he spun around to his left and bashed his shield into the first guard. In the same instance, he spun to his right and slashed his sword at the second, beheading him. The first fallen guard quickly met his demise as Demetrius shoved his blade into the guard's heart.

The other five guards who were concentrating on The Spartan then charged. Demetrius charged directly at them as well. Using his acrobatic abilities, he dove over them. He rolled forward as he hit the ground. The guards had amazing speed and reflexes and were on him immediately. As he jumped to his feet, The Spartan was immediately put under the onslaught of his enemies' blades.

Bashing one of them down with his shield, he slashed his sword directly downwards at a 45-degree angle towards another. The attack sliced off the left arm of his opponent, but the remaining guards were unphased. Just then, one of them ran up and landed a dropkick right against Demetrius' chest. As he was sent flying back, his body slammed to the ground.

Just then, another guard was on him in an instant. As the guard came down with his sword pointed directly at Demetrius, Demetrius rolled backward. In that same instant, The Spartan's feet shot up and planted themselves on his opponent's chest. Thrusting his legs out, The Spartan sent the guard flying in the opposite direction. As the guard went over, its blade came within an inch of Demetrius' face. In that same motion of springing backwards, The Spartan came to his feet.

Taking his shield, he spun around and threw it directly towards the guards in the other direction. As it spiralled through the air, it sliced two guards' bodies in half at the waist. It took off the legs of another. As for the guard that Demetrius had thrown over, his life was ended as Demetrius spun around and impaled him while he was charging. Taking his blade, Demetrius hacked and sliced his way through the remaining four. His blade covered in blood, he turned around to face his next challenger, whoever it may be..........

As he looked towards the castle, he saw Rayne emerging with a severely injured Renegade Lantern dragging alongside him. Picking up his shield, The Spartan raced towards them. Covering them both with his shield, he took Rayne and RL back to the Zero Squad encampment.

Renegade was severely injured and had lost an incredible amount of blood. Now, he had passed out from the effects thereof. Placing his hand on Renegade Lantern's chest, The Spartan concentrated. A red aura eminated from his chest. Flowing down his arm, it passed to the body of Renegade Lantern. As he looked down, The Spartan noticed that the wounds began to heal within seconds. Also, the color was beginning to return to Renegade's face and his body became increased with strength and stamina. Suddenly, Renegade gasped for air and opened his eyes.

Taking his hand away, The Spartan spoke.

"It's good to have you back, Renegade. Suit up and arm yourself. We have a war to finish........."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#49  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler had broken off from the group heading towards the Eastern Wall of the Castle. Some of the VV defenses had been activated but nothing on the scale it was capable of. Final Arrow was a devious bastard and loved manipulating his opponents.

“This is all wrong. Its to easy” thought the crafty Cajun. But there was no other choice. No amount of planning or strategy was going to change the fact that the VV had something the Zero Squad needed. And the only way to get it back, was to bring the fight to them.

Using his telekinesis the newest member of the ZS lifted a massive boulder from its resting spot, reviling an underground tunnel. Gambler had been baptized in evil by the master himself, Magneto. He had treated Gambler like a son, bringing him into the VV making him his right hand man. Rising through the ranks faster then any before him, Gambler was soon awarded a seat in the secretive Hell’s Hand.

But that was a lifetime ago and now the secrets he had been taught so long ago, where being used to gain entry. Suddenly a cloaked figure appeared from the tree line. It was Jedi Master Cin Drallig. He had broken away from the group and carefully followed the Cajun.

"Why do you stray from us?" he asked.

Glancing up and smirking, Gambler spoke,

“Tis what I do hero. The rescue of our leader is not my only concern. They wiped out the only family I’ve ever known. Butchered them like cattle. No my brother, I do not come to claim our leader, I come to claim my vengeance

And with that, Gambler slips down the hole into a series of underground passages leading into the heart of the VV castle.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Andferne

Thunder had blated the door down with Thunderstrike, as it returned to him he set into motion. When he neared the castle Final Arrow showed up to welcome them properly. That was a good sing. If he was so was RL, and it wouldn't be long for Rayne and NH to find him. Looking about his teammates he let out a little grin which ws covered by the Skull Mask. This would get ugly fast, he hoped the best for his team for not all were making it out alive.

Gripping his Axe and Mace tighter he looked about the massive complex, before he left here that place would fall, or he would die trying. In his booming voice he spoke out once more, but not to his team this time. He spoke to the villians.

"We are here foul creatures, and it is time for you all to pay for the blood you have spilled. Countless lives shall be avenged this night, and we will all know the meaning of the word PAIN".

He drifted slightly into the air. His mace could trace the power sources of the people behind the walls...hiding. He knew that DC, and Arrow were there no doubt, and could pick up the signatures of a few others. None of it mattered, his team was here with him. Together they would face down the very gates of hades.

With a blinding display of power he sent forth dozens of lightning bolts into the night sky. It light up like the daylight for the duration. Power surged off of him. The gloves were off, and he would unleash his full potentail. Something that he had kept hiden until now. Tonight there would be blood repaid.

"Come out you cowards and fight us. You sit and hide in your ruins like the filth you are".

He set and waited seeing if any had the bravery to meet his challenge.