The Xenon Academy of Mutant Learning (CVnU Location)

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@myrmidon_: [You know Strix isn't his last name, right?

Also, you bastard!]

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: (That I do, you've said many times :P

I know, I am :D)

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: [Then what is this?

reviously, after a relentless struggle and valiant fight Myrmidon has tyrannically executed the brother to Amaranth Strix, stolen

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: Just enjoy the battle! Or else. I'll come for Fukuro next! >:(

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By Arquitenens
Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: Aww, that's sweet. You think you're above me murdering you? Hah! Stark was one thing, Myrmidon is just another. Lil'Shiho will cry when I come calling her name, with a dead Satomi skull >:)

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: You do that, you're dying in the worst way possible.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_:

The monster of a punch blurred toward Amaranth's face. Fury filled the immortals eyes as he twisted into a boxing bob and weave.. a fraction of a second too slow. The unexpected addition of metal bending was his undoing and the one ton punch knocked him across the office and slammed him into the wall. Pictures and certifications clattered onto the floor and drywood crumbled- saving the ancient warrior from a terrible impact as his brothers hammer cratered the entire office floor. Shards of tile erupted everywhere and concrete dust filled the room.

Pure hatred pounded through his veins. He was clenching his fists so hard it hurt. Berserk fury filled him and he crossed the room with the snap of dust and air. Pulverizing power filled both fists and he unleashed them; a left cross flickered toward Myrmidon's mask followed a heartbeat later by a left hook to the kidney. The ancient crusader doubled power shots as easily and intuitively as most tied their shoes, the high left low left combo intended to open his foes body for the cruel three ton hook- which itself was merely the setup for a titanic right cross targeting that hateful crimson mask. Every inch of Amaranth's body blurred as he twisted into the final blow, an insane strength infusing him as molten rage ran through his heart.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By Myrmidon_

@arquitenens: I knew that'll get you. I'd never do that, even I'm not that malicious...but, It's tempting. Very, very tempting.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh snap. Amaranth just went badass mode O__O'

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Spam blockage break >.>

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valerie_huntington

Hours after the furious battle with Myrmidon and the news of his brothers death Amaranth knocked on the office door of the sociology instructor. His wounds had regenerated and he was dressed for war; the adamantium blade Armand sheathed across his back, duel revolvers on his hips. Grey nano-carbon armor hugged his seven foot frame and his topknot brushed against the ceiling.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By Arquitenens

@myrmidon_: Tempting like getting SLAKE and running you through!

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: Don't tempt me with SLAKE....that's making me wanna do it now. I'll kill you, steal SLAKE, and the kill Kratesis. With Satomi Skull attached to my side all the while.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: You'll be too nonexistent to kill anybody.

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: Sitting at her desk scanning over and jotting down notes on the stack of papers in front of her, the White Queen opted not to bothering turning her attention to the door as she responded to the knock coolly. "Come in," she said in her native French accent, the coldness in her tone contracting the natural romantic quality of the French language. Not expecting any visitors, she mentally pondered what visitor was waiting on the other side of the door.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By Myrmidon_

@amaranth_strix: (I'll respond soon :)

@arquitenens: Blah blah blah. We'll settle this one day on the battlefield. Two dead sibling skulls to my collection.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By Amaranth

@valerie_huntington:

The ancient crusader ducked through the door way and offered a half nod, half bow. "Valerie."He rested both hands on his golden utility belt through sheer force of habit, still numb from the shock of his brothers death. "I apologize for the intrusion." Voice as deep as the ocean, rumbling through the room as he addresses the paragon of physical perfection. "But I am in need of some assistance, and I must request your aid."

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By Amaranth
Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: There won't even be a skull left of you.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The monster of a punch blurred toward Amaranth's face. Fury filled the immortals eyes as he twisted into a boxing bob and weave.. a fraction of a second too slow. The unexpected addition of metal bending was his undoing and the one ton punch knocked him across the office and slammed him into the wall. Pictures and certifications clattered onto the floor and drywood crumbled- saving the ancient warrior from a terrible impact as his brothers hammer cratered the entire office floor. Shards of tile erupted everywhere and concrete dust filled the room.

Pure hatred pounded through his veins. He was clenching his fists so hard it hurt. Berserk fury filled him and he crossed the room with the snap of dust and air. Pulverizing power filled both fists and he unleashed them; a left cross flickered toward Myrmidon's mask followed a heartbeat later by a left hook to the kidney. The ancient crusader doubled power shots as easily and intuitively as most tied their shoes, the high left low left combo intended to open his foes body for the cruel three ton hook- which itself was merely the setup for a titanic right cross targeting that hateful crimson mask. Every inch of Amaranth's body blurred as he twisted into the final blow, an insane strength infusing him as molten rage ran through his heart.

Myrmidon stood tall his monstrous frame striding over towards the downed warrior, his fists clenched in outright gleeful enjoyment of battle not remembering the last time he and Amaranth had fought. Without warning, another overly overbearing combination of elegantly displayed battle perfectionism viciously tore through the air connecting once more with Myrmidons crimson mask reducing it into nothing, instantaneously decimated from his face, a kidney shot collapsed said kidney any armor in the area was destroyed without hope of survival.

The three ton hook came in, his reactionary prowess allowed his physical body to surmount the devastating pain thriving from within his heart at the very moment of battle, his mind thinking of nothing else, the three ton hook indeed connected as his own fingers darted forwards, multiple straight finger jabs attempted to connect upon the ancient warriors gigantic frame utilizing key Vespa orientated strikes, targeting a select few of Amaranths chakra points within his body temporarily cutting off the flow of physical power to his movements inducing a type of temporary paralysis, if only for a second. Regardless of said move, Myrmidon sunk downwards into the ground the floor swallowing him whole avoiding the last attack, at the same time his palm shot outwards trying to grasp Amaranths leg and pull him into the ground and stop at the waist.

Myrmidon then fully submerged himself into the ground, reappearing at the other end of the room, coughing blood and hunched over in near fatal agony, needing to flee the battle - this was not an assassination attempt. Merely a warning. As a final attack, he raised his shaky palm levitating the Xanthium hammer once more and flung it towards of the hopefully stuck, and paralyzed Amaranth with force enough to destroy even the highest grade military tanks. And then, Myrmidon vanished into the ground once more, feeling for his life.

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: "Ms. Huntington-Whiteley," she corrected curtly before finally moving her gaze to meet the ancient warrior's. Valerie had experienced little interaction with the infamous Amaranth up until her recent employment with the Xenon Academy, and had yet to develop a final opinion on the ancient history professor. However with vast age comes vast wisdom and knowledge, which the French socialite had to respect him for. "I'm afraid you're going to have to be a bit more specific," she said haughtily, not interested in hearing an attempt to appeal to her non-existent compassionate side.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: [ Nice. Great combo. ]

The counter striking Vespa techniques found their mark. Amaranth felt his strength slip away from him, his wrath impotent in the face of the greatest living master of Vespa. Collapsing as the paralysis slithered through his body he saw Myrmidon drop into the ground and felt a hand on his foot. Such was the fluidity of Myrmidon's combination that even Amaranth was unable to react until he was half under ground. Still paralyzed he phased shifted, the tile and concrete passing harmlessly through him- saving him from a horrible impact as the hammer devastated his entire office, blasting his desk into a collection of splinters, caving in the entire wall, collapsing the roof and sending furniture from the above room tumbling into the rubble. Amaranth roared silently as he lay paralyzed, watching his brothers murderer escape.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@myrmidon_: (you liar you told me you guys weren't fighting)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By Myrmidon_
Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By ownagepants

@myrmidon_: (thats ok after this day is done next time you show your face around this school my character is gonna destroy you )

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valerie_huntington:

"Ms. Huntington-Whitely it is."He calmly acknowledged. "Of course."A moments pause, that stretched into two, and then three. Less than an hour ago an ancient rival had thrown his brothers skull onto the floor in his office. He had pressed his grief down, crushed it under duty, honor and loyalty; but he had not recovered.

One of his eyebrows twitched and he continued his voice as level as it would be discussing the dinner menu. Discipline was, as ever, his watchword. "An old rival has taken my brothers life." Once more he falls silent for a moment. "I, well, I need your help to find him and kill him. And I am willing to pay whatever price you might ask."

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: [ It was. Myrmidon is fantastic in battle, I can't wait to see him in action more. ]

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: ( I love his power-set. So versatile and fun to use! Never had a combatant with this kinda skill-sets before )

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: (oh my god pyrogram are you myrmidon ?)

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: [ Yeah its really good. The Arcani Arts / Reisho Yoso combination is amazing. ]

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: [ That you have. Its great to see earth bending around too, I don't remember any earth benders since Prime. ]

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By ownagepants

@pyrogram: (gasp)

Yawning Aaron woke up from his nap to find it was now night time a time when all students are supposed to go to their dorms and sleep probably a good time for a late night stroll across campus he thought to himself as he left his room quietly as not to awaken any other students.He began making his way down the stairs to the entrance of the school.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By Pyrogram

@amaranth_strix: (Seriously? That's actually surprising. I'm waiting till I get more creative with it, then things will properly get fun, right now still in the "testing" stage if you get me )

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: @amaranth_strix: (that was a really entertaining battle you two good job sucks how you didn't get to kill him though strix)

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: [ Blood bending was the most popular, after that lightning/fire and air. Regular water and earth didn't get much play, and I don't remember a single metal bending feet ever, though Impero's Prime earth bender might have been a metal bender as well.

And it is kinda surprising, earth bending has the potential to be the most powerful of all the bending arts. Especially against the martial arts types we have on the vine.

Nice! He's gonna be a terror once you get through that early stage. ]

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By Pyrogram

@amaranth_strix: (How the heck did everybody go about using Blood Bending? That would have been strange...everybody bending the other, hah. I can think of quite a few deadly creative ways for earth bending. It's gonna be awesome, and as you say, a terror)

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: [ It was pretty wild lol. Though it was mostly Impero and Gambler back in Prime.

Which reminds me! Cadmus Crown (a Gambler alt) had either metal bending or magnetic powers when he was using the Colossus look. Not sure which one, but I want to say metal bending. I don't think he ever used the character against a PC though. ]

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By ownagepants

Aaron made his way through the halls heading to the supreme chancellors office after all he should not be in his office at this time of night and if theirs anyone who would have information on his brother it would be the supreme chancellor.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: ( Now why am I not surprised? Hah, G and Impero are the Blood Bending Brothers!

Aww, that's kinda a shame. Glad I took it up though, fun little extra for the Yoso's )

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345  Edited By Amaranth

@pyrogram: [ They do like a lot of the same things, that's for sure.

Yeah me too, you've used it really well thus far. ]

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: (They done it to Shinigami in unison once at the same time xP

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: [ Was that in the RPG where the Statue of Liberty was destroyed? ]

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He made it to the door largely unseen he stood against the wall trying to not look suspicious at first he tried to open the door but of course it was locked nothing to do i guess but use my portals he wondered what the punishment for breaking into the deans office was he imagined it couldn't be good .But this was more important he took one last look around to make sure no one was coming.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: [ I remember that one. It started off kinda slow but eventually it snowballed when everyone started joining. ]