#2501 Edited by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio
#2502 Posted by Angryprune (685 posts) - - Show Bio
#2503 Posted by kidman560 (7259 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryprune: @katrin_romanoff_004: (first of lol to munch Texas is very yummy, Second of all Jimmy has been erased from all history he doesnt exist so we have two options 1. we dont go or 2 we go there and we dont find him!)

#2504 Posted by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio
#2505 Posted by Angryprune (685 posts) - - Show Bio
#2506 Edited by kidman560 (7259 posts) - - Show Bio

@katrin_romanoff_004: "i wouldnt go to Texas that was a long time ago and we figure out was he was doing there, he was at his fathers grave, anyways dont go hes long gone now!"

@angryprune: (lol yes! but not for long Oliver will be showing up soon)

#2519 Edited by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

:)

#2520 Edited by MasterMouse (3603 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_:YAAAAAY
*Hugs*
THE ONE MONTH OLD NOSTALGIA FEELS!

#2521 Posted by ownagepants (4082 posts) - - Show Bio
#2522 Posted by MasterMouse (3603 posts) - - Show Bio
#2523 Posted by MasterMouse (3603 posts) - - Show Bio

Sitting in his office,Mistro felt at home,this was the first place he'd ever officially interacted with the humans. The school had recently re-opened due to some anonymous funding or something like that,the staff didn't talk about it much. Mistro was back in what was probably his favorite place to be. He let out a deep sigh as he kicked his feet up on his desk.
I wonder if the students will somehow come back. He thought as he looked out the window of his office,into the main lobby of the academy.
The little mouse family that was housed in his office miraculously lived,and he spoke to them when he came back to the school.
Perhaps even some new students will show their faces here,we should put in some sort of mutant training program.
Well,Im the principal,I can make that happen. he thought happily,as he put his feet down,stood up from his chair and walked out the door.

#2524 Posted by serrure (254 posts) - - Show Bio
#2525 Posted by MasterMouse (3603 posts) - - Show Bio
#2526 Edited by serrure (254 posts) - - Show Bio
#2527 Posted by MasterMouse (3603 posts) - - Show Bio

@serrure:Well a while ago,it was a big hit.
Im gonna 'encourage' people to participate.
Also,this place will be an integral part of the registration act thingy thats coming up.

#2529 Edited by Laughingstock (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

@mastermouse: *flies in on helicopter, jumps out of helicopter after it explodes, lands on train, train goes off cliff, jumps on airplane, sets plane on fire, jumps off plane as it explodes, lands on pirate ship, kills pirates with bare feet, pirate ship gets sucked into black hole, flies out of black hole in UFO, UFO explodes and lands on a motorcycle, leaps off motorcycle and into Ferrari, runs over motorcycle with Ferrari, monster truck runs over Ferrari, takes monster truck and rams it into cliff, jumps on horse and charges towards school, jumps off horse and horse explodes, scans car and transforms into Camero, fights off Decepticons and explodes, robot head flies into Mistro's office* "I wanna join" *head jumps on 5 year old boy and runs away at light speed*

#2530 Posted by kidman560 (7259 posts) - - Show Bio

@serrure:

Well a while ago,it was a big hit.

Im gonna 'encourage' people to participate.

Also,this place will be an integral part of the registration act thingy thats coming up.

how so?

#2531 Posted by MasterMouse (3603 posts) - - Show Bio
#2532 Posted by kidman560 (7259 posts) - - Show Bio
#2533 Edited by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm...

#2534 Posted by MasterMouse (3603 posts) - - Show Bio

@_punk_: Come on in,the water is fine.
(If thats what your wondering about)

#2535 Edited by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

@mastermouse: Was thinking that.

Don't know where to start though...

#2536 Posted by MasterMouse (3603 posts) - - Show Bio

@_punk_: Walk in the building.
(:
Or,go to the war room and show off your skills.

#2537 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

Ricki looks at the building from afar, then looks at the travel pamphlet he'd found in a garbage can. "Xenon's Academy of Learning... we'll teach anybody..." The outcast reads out loud. "Let's hope so..." He drops the pamphlet, pulling his hood over his head. He slowly walks towards the school, ducking behind a trash can or bench when he sees someone coming... He eventually reaches the front door, walks right by someone walking outside without them noticing.

He looks around, keeping out of the way of everyone else. He doesn't know where to go, or who he can talk to. Humans didn't really react well to him... mutants don't seem very different.

#2538 Posted by MasterMouse (3603 posts) - - Show Bio

@_punk_:Mistro,after talking to local staff,realized their is no proper board of education,he made all of the decisions,completely and totally. It seems that mutant training program will be running sooner than expected,fantastic. he thought as he walked about through the school. An unfamiliar voice caught his ear, probably a new student. he thought as he walked to the main lobby. He could see a small creature with a hoodie on walk through the front door,his nose told him the creature was a raccoon.
"Ah,hello there, new student I assume?"

#2539 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

@mastermouse:

"AH!" Punk falls backwards away from the voice, his hood falling off. "I uh-!... huh?" Before he tried to pull the hood back on, he realized he wasn't the only furry creature in the room. "Huh.... Hi? Yea... I guess I am." He slowly gets up, staring at the mouse. "I didn't know humans could mutate so drastically..."

#2540 Posted by MasterMouse (3603 posts) - - Show Bio

@_punk_:Mistro watched the raccoon stumble around,and stutter his words,wondering why the raccoon was so nervous.
"I was never a human,I was born a mouse,drank some chemicals,woke up as this,long story."
"Anyways,I'm Mistro,the principal of this school."
he said cheerfully.
"There is no enrollment process,so consider yourself a student."

#2541 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

glad the schools back. maybe now i can get back to my old tricks.)

Leon lands on the top of the school watching the grounds with his blood red eyes. "looks like summer breaks...over"

#2542 Edited by knight_walker (140 posts) - - Show Bio

knight walks the school "wow miss this place i guess ill be the first to use the training room again before its crowded" he walks into the training room " hmm....lets see something challenging please" a voice says "the hulk simulation activated" the hulk appears with a city scenery and knight gets pumped the two clash and neither of them budge until knight jumps and kick the hulk in his face and he budges a little knight grabs a car and tosses as the hulk deflects and the battle seems even "this may take a while".

#2543 Edited by Ms_Majestic (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck.

#2544 Edited by MasterMouse (3603 posts) - - Show Bio
#2545 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@knight_walker: Leon walks to the control room above the training room n picks up a mic. "hey....you up for a match."