The Xenon Academy of Mutant Learning (CVnU Location)

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@katrin_romanoff_004: Marcus took off "R&R is over ill see you around Dave" and he took off. Dave left donald alone "he can handle himself" Dave teleported in front of Katrin "Penny for your thoughts!"

Avatar image for katrin_romanoff_004
Katrin_Romanoff_004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kidman560: Katrin jumps clear out if her skin "Dace you can't do that, you scared the heck out of me!"

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: (I know right me either just forget it)

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2407  Edited By kidman560
knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knight_walker: (ok then well Donald is going to take off) "sorry that i couldnt help you but i am needed in Eden"he said "oh wait i am not supposed to tell you that!" anyways i am off

Benny returns from scouting Eden. and is back at the school!

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: "eden? never been there before and nothing happening here so off I go"

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knight_walker: "eden is the location of an anti-mutant "state" south of here. the Squadron has recognized it as a threat to the world and its population, we are currently determining the best way to take it down, if you show up they wont treat you as a friend. Meet our man Victor once you get there he'll help you out" (just tag once you get there!)

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: "trust me I can take care of myself and if I cant I can escape with ease and are they human or what"

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knight_walker: "they are human but have been Genetically enhanced to a degree, trust me you'll want our man Victor to help you out. hes a little robotic (lol) but he can help you his density control is not to be messed with!"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon emerged from his dorm and walked outside before sitting under a tree. Zell sat on the wall overlooking the pool

Katrin_Romanoff_004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: "nothing much, just the students here," Katrin says

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aaron looked at the man he too folded his arms and a smile spread across his face " so are we gonna do this then " he said his eyes showing off his fighting spirit .

"If you insist..."Myrmidon waited.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: Aaron knowing the man had an advantage at close range gained distance from him then opened a double gravity hammer where his chest was in an attempt to knock him off his feet "lets see how he will react i can begin making a battle strategy after i see him in action" Aaron readied himself for myrmidons possible counterattack.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants:

Myrmidon buckled backwards once feeling the attack, falling onto the ground slightly before standing back up to his seven foot height, folding his arms, "Is that it? Knocking me onto the ground..." He shook his head.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2421  Edited By ownagepants

@myrmidon_: " oh that was not even close to my full power i was just seeing your reaction i guess the vibe i got of you was correct you'll be quite the pain to beat but thats ok the harder they are to take down the funner it is for me" as he said that a smile spread across his face and his eyes gave off strong hints of a bloodthirst he was definitely in the fighting mood now.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2422  Edited By Myrmidon_

@ownagepants:

"Are you going to talk or fight?" He turned around, ready to leave.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: As myrmidon had yet to attack Aaron decided to take the initiative again he activated another double gravity hammer where myrmidons head was at the time increasing the power of it still holding back his full power he would not wanna murder the man .

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: ( usually his portal have a gravitational pull but this attack reverses the gravity pull making it come out like a gravity projectile attack they have a very close range and they could break a normal humans ribs)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2426  Edited By Myrmidon_

@ownagepants:

Feeling his head become attacked by something unknown sent him ricocheting forwards his nose hitting his helmet becoming broken, spinning around, audibly laughing behind of his elusive mask, slowly walking forwards, "That's something then" Without warning he attempted to punch the man in the chest, followed up by a turning kick to his right knee.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2427  Edited By ownagepants

@myrmidon_: Aaron was surprised by the attack it was fast and preformed very skillfully but he was not too surprised to take action he quickly opened a portal behind him behind him but not quickly enough to avoid the punch which threw him into the portals he landed his gut wrenching from the powerful blow Aaron launched a powerful double gravity hammer on the assailants head.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants:

Another seemingly invisible attack was bestowed upon Myrmidon, feelings his armored head shake once more causing him to dizzy for an instant before darting forwards with inhuman speeds, attempting to once against punch the man in the chest with rock smashing strengths. The insides of his mask however covered in blood due to the gravity attack.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2429  Edited By ownagepants

@myrmidon_: The man was once again fast to recover and he was quick on the attack it was very impressive but Aaron had already become use to fighting people high speeds while at the school so he was ready once he saw movement he dropped a portal under him quickly portaling him away from harms reach. And pretty far behind the man meaning the assailant would have to turn around to hit him but before he would have a chance Aaron opened another double gravity hammer on the back of where myrmidons leg was in attempt to injure him and possibly end the match.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2430  Edited By Myrmidon_

@ownagepants: The gravity hammer indeed attacked once more, sending the gigantic Myrmidon tumbling forwards feelings the back of his calf muscle tear, something had gone wrong, yet this would not stop him. Turning around facing his attacker, he levitated his palm as three rocks flew out from within the earth Aaron was standing on, one going for his head, and the last two going for his chest with speeds enough to dent concrete.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2431  Edited By ownagepants

@myrmidon_: The mans move was impressive and surprising Aaron managed to just barley avoid a direct hit to the head moving his head back in time to just receive a large cut across his forehead the other two rocks hit him square in the shoulders leaving Aaron bloody and unable to move his left arm and one of ribs possibly broken . His body was in a lot of pain from the assailants strong attack but he had yet to surrender he quickly dropped a double gravity hammer on where his leg was and when that was done he was gonna launch a double gravity hammer where his head was these were more powerful then the others.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2432  Edited By Myrmidon_
ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: ( i thought i was selling but ill edit it sorry)

Nikki_Sixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who do I speak with, about getting a teacher?

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2437  Edited By kidman560

@pyrogram: lol dude how can you be wishing Eden Prosperity. ok if she had her way she would destroy the school and all its students @catalina_liafador something you might try also. Anyways how could you!

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2438  Edited By MasterMouse

@kidman560: dude @catalina_liafador has no chance taking us on while on school grounds.
War room tech everywhere man.
Also,in pyro's post he says he cant admit he despises Eden.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mastermouse: oh thank god @pyrogram hey man any chance you can authorize an "un-related" attack on Eden cuz i can do it!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mastermouse: @kidman560: Not sure what you're both planning. But you're not attacking anything under the guise of the school without my permission. It's a school, not a war training facility. I can't stop you attacking Eden, but you're not doing it saying the school sent you lol

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2441  Edited By kidman560

@pyrogram: that's why i say "un-related" duh anyways yeah the spectacular squadron is attacking but it is not under the school "order" or anything!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Un-related or not It's not my decision lol

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Hey,I don't plan on attacking anyone.
I just wanted to roll on Eden's grass. :(
lol no,really,Mistro's first priority right now is protecting the school.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mastermouse: thats nice Dave's first priority is making the world a safer place. Eden is not part of that safer world. his second priority is Katrin (lol lol lol lol)

Katrin_Romanoff_004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: "Take that Peter kid, he seems to be hiding something. And jimmy… he didn't seem to be someone to just disappear."

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@katrin_romanoff_004: "well you are right about Jimmy, i know he was one of the founding members..." Dave trailed off "Jimmy is in trouble some ghost's of his past caught up with him and he ran. He ran right into the hands of Villains. Its the teams job to find him! As for Peter i dont know Jimmy seemed to trust him and If Jimmy trusted him he automatically receives the benefit of the doubt in my book, that doesnt mean i am not cautious around him."

Angryprune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2447  Edited By Angryprune
Katrin_Romanoff_004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryprune: @kidman560: Katrin glances toward the barking, then turns back to Dave "maybe I can help with Jimmy, I'm not bad at finding people"

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryprune: "i thought we told you to beat it. Are you hungry man?" Dave pulled out some chips and a sandwich!

@katrin_romanoff_004: you could but he'd here you a mile off! that's why we have had so much trouble finding him, I've got Oliver, and Victor piggybacking off of nearly every satellite and surveillance tech, he has psychic blocks so we cant find him that way, and he seems to exhibiting powers we have never seen below. hes at full confidence and right now we have maybe three people that could fight him and only one that could definitely win! you are welcome to try but i insist that you do not go out to fight him alone, not without me at least!"

Katrin_Romanoff_004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: "What about his heat signature, I could find him that way," Katrin says excitedly