The Xenon Academy of Mutant Learning (CVnU Location)

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2301  Edited By knight_walker

@ownagepants: (you remind me of a guy named Matthew jk I want to but wouldn't want to mess up any future plans for your character)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@mastermouse: Leon laughed behind his mask. "Or what? you'll put me in detention?"

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2303  Edited By ownagepants
LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants:

Peter readied himself up and saw the 5 five attackers, one was a very large stone golem which he would have to watch out for and the other four seemed to be small flying devices that almost made the flames in his eyes die out. The golem spawned close enough to get of an initial attack but Peter knew that this system liked to do that sort of thing and dodged the downwards strike of golem by quickly throwing himself to the right, he tumbled as he hit the ground but got back up in an roll and was busy looking for a weak point. He tried to use his burning gaze as the creature was slow but he found that it wasn't working, the flying machine were taking away the fire energy but otherwise flew out of reach and with speed. With little chance of catching the flying machines he turned his attention back onto the golem and just managed to dodge another slow but heavy strike. It was getting quicker its swings more deliberate and forceful each time, he had to end it. He gave the golem another look and saw a thinner point on its left leg, he knew that if he could break that he could easily defeat it so he ran a fast as he could, boots making very loud clunking sounds as he did. He had his sword ready to swing his leg and the next attack from the golem would miss him before he got close enough to attack its leg. It seemed like a good plan until the four robots simultaneously went under his foot and raised themselves into the air, throwing Peter off balance and slowing him down. He swung at one as it flew away a got a lucky strike as the machine was cut in two and exploded. However, he had left himself open to the golems attack.

There was a a loud crack, thud and clang as Peter was hit like a ball. "Gahhhhhhh!" Peter yelled in pain as he went flying into the wall and his bones all fell apart broken. He looked like a pile of odd bones and armour, but then he remembered his bone-kinesis. All of bones began to shake and rattle as they came back together and regenerated back into place. He stood up tall and proud, his sword was still in his hand, he said "You can't bring down this bag of bones so easily!" He went to charge again. But this time, just as he came into range of the golems attack then threw his sword towards the golems leg but he made a fatal error and missed completely, he stood still and timed a punch at an incoming flying machine. This was a success as he punched it so hard that his hand went straight through it., once again he gave his game away as the other two mall machines flew into his face causing him to stumble back and give the golem a good chance to aim another overhead swing of the club, this time there was no real way to dodge it and so he braced himself to try and hold out against the strike. He put both hands up with his elbows and knees bent so that he could handle the force easier, the club came down and he caught and held it above his head making the ground and his bones crack from the pressure, he was on his knees as the giant was now trying to crush him with the club.Peter could feel his bones about to give way as he thought that there was not much of a way out. He let out an angered roar of pain as he strained to withstand the force being applied to him. That's when he remembered that the sword had bone in it, lifted the sword into the air and it came spinning in from behind the giant, cutting almost cleanly through the stone and not leaving a dent on the blade.

He felt the weight and pressure suddenly come off as the giant fell to one side, unable to stand upright. Peter didn't dare rest as he didn't know if this golem could self repair, he repaired his legs to the point where he could use them again and picked up the sword. He grunted in pain as he walked on his cracked and broken bones as he began to slice and cut through the golem which didn't seem to register pain, he not only cut off the limbs of the giant but also diced up the body so that nothing remained but small rocks. There were still two little machines fly around but all it took him was another three good throws of his sword and they were down. He could now use his burning gaze to burn through the head of the golem and thus end it. He sat there and said "End simulation", he stood up and popped his arm back in its joint properly and it began to heal again "Arghh" he said as he manually fixed different parts of himself. "So what is next?"

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2305  Edited By knight_walker
ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knight_walker: spoiler alert( Aaron's brother is the leader of a mutant terrorist cell responsible for many deaths probably not good that you know him.)

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: (I never said we were friends just that knight has met with him and even if they were friends who cares I didn't do anything wrong)

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lastpyre: Aaron was impressed with peter but then again this was only round one the fight had only just begun now what spawned was two beings the first being a large night about the same size as peter wielding a sword the same size as his and a very large shield which could block his attack and behind him spawned a powerful lightning elemental its weakness was clearly the core in the middle of it but getting to it would not be easy with its powerful lightning blasts the heat absorbers where still their .

(Again you have to sell this fight the knight is just about as strong as you and his shield can block take blows from your sword the lightning elemental can send out very accurate and powerful lightning strikes this will be much harder then the first challenge and if you destroy the lightning elemental s core you will receive a very very powerful electric blowback .)

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knight_walker: ( well it would not change anything if you said that honestly it would barley even phase him).

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants:

Can we continue this later, it's 5:28 am where I am. I need sleep. But I will get back to the fight.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lastpyre: (that's fine finish when ever your ready).

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2313  Edited By knight_walker

@ownagepants: your no fun I no what might work i am going to kill Aarons brother in front of Aaron then he will be forever screwed but i cant do that because he could be anywhere.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knight_walker: (i do not know what you mean i am extremely busy if you want stuff to do you have to force your way into a story you cant just sit on the sidelines hopeing for interaction)

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

before knight walks the streets with non mutants he changes into civilian clothes once he gets there he sees a busy city full of people "time to rob a few stores" he flashes in and out of stores along the block "to easy" he walks with the crowed like flowing with a current until he eats all the food and trashes whatever he doesn't need "wow thought this would be funnier" some guy bumps into knight saying get out the way "white haired freak" usually words wouldn't bother him but lately they have knight palms the mans head then crushes it the crowd disperse in all directions the cops show up immediately knight round house kicks the police cars and they explode the police fire at him holding him off for tanks and air arsenal a memory of the simulation pops up in knights head his body tenses up the ground under him breaks as the area within a mile radius around him shakes everything in the area is crushed like a pancake then a portal opens and a giant hand grabs knight and it closes taking away the destruction like it never happened...

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*eats an apple

One of these days, I'm going to burn this place to the ground. And the mutants along with it ;)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Hope you choke on it

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Namauqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: okeedoki thank u. seen him poppin up thought it was one of us

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Light narrating.

After having something to eat, I went out. And off I flew, into the sky.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As Light.

After a while of flying around Venezuela, I sat down on Xenon's tower. A minor disturbance later, my father, my real father, first one to be fair, appeared hovering in the air in front of me. He is one of the Great 10, counted among the strongest in the entire universe. "You...you clearly did not think it important to at least come visit us after coming down to Earth." He looked angry.

Its kind of funny, I have two fathers, and two mothers, no; no step father or step mother. I was in fact birthed by two mothers, and I have two legitimate fathers. Its funny if you think about it. Me, Goron, Ryga, and Damien, we were thrown across time and dimension by our uncle Stuart Sion the most powerful wizard ever. We spent drifting through space without aging for about a 1000 years. We landed in a dimension where you death is not permanent and you could live incredibly long. We died there, and after about 3000 years, I was born from the bloodline of Damien. My second fathers name is Raymond. So yes, essentially, I may be 21, but I am actually thousands of years old.

"Father...I like it here."
"You dont belong here." He said.
Well, hes basiccally right.
"Petty mutant struggles, you are above all this." He went on.

I felt an invisible hand grab me. My father took me to the city of Venezuela and sat me down on the street. Everyone was now on their knees, and bowing down to us, "This is their place, they are nothing more than servents."
"There are stronger mutants than you can think of father." I sighed. My second mother is at least on the level of my father.
"We are not simple mutants..." He sighed, teleporting us back to where we were initially, on the tower. "I will allow you to remain here...for now." With that, he disappeared.

My Earth father is an extremely powerful telepath, capable of controlling everyone on Earth if he wants to. He can change, add or alter memories. He can be standing right in front of you and you wont even feel him, much less see him. No he doesnt go invisible, he is visible but you wont see him unless he wants you to. He can subconciously read memories of everyone around him for 3 miles, and willingly do it for the rest of the Earth.

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants:

Peter readied himself up again, this time it appeared that he would only face two opponents, a electrical elemental and knight which seemed to almost match Peter. It had more armour and a big shield to go with its sword which measured equal in size to Peter's. The only major difference was that this knight was human and Peter was a skeleton. Before Peter even moved the elemental was already throwing bolts of electricity, Peter raised his more protected right arm and managed to block the first bolt, the electricity could not do much to him other than scorch him from the heat. However a second and third bolt hit him in the leg and directly hit one of his ribs making him hiss in pain as the electricity left burn marks on his bones. The knight was charging towards Peter with the electrical elemental still throwing down multiple bolts of electrical energy down each one making him grunt in pain, he soldiered through and collided with the knight the clang of armour against armour was loud as Peter wrestled against the knight's shield to try and push him back, he could hear the man in the suit of armour trying his best to also push Peter but it appeared that they were evenly matched in strength so neither one of them moved for a good two minutes of strain. The knight then changed his tactics and bashed Peter in the face with his shield sending Peter tumbling back, his skull was cracked and looked like it would fall apart but the regenerating bones helped keep it together for the time being. Peter swung with his sword and the knight swung his, the electrical elemental created chains of lighting the held Peter's sword arm in the air allowing the knight to cut of his head, the head rolled off and Peter's body pulled on the chain trying to draw the lighting elemental in but it released its grip and went back to assaulting him with the onslaught of bolts, Peter had once again left himself open and the knight went for his legs but his aim was off and he stuck Peter's knee armour which only caused him to fall over allowing the knight another good swing, and another, and another the knight and the elemental kept of attacking the bones of Peter breaking them apart again and again to where it looked like they would be unable to reconnect. Each strike Peter roared in pain from his head which watched as his body was broken into tiny pieces.

The knight stopped attacking the bones for a moment, the simulation was very accurate as the knight appeared to look done with his body. An accurate interpretation by the simulation would be the fake knights grave mistake. The bones began to rattle and mend, the sound of clinking bones was in the air as Peter used his bone kinesis to places the pieces back together and help speed up the regeneration process, the knight and electrical elemental and the knight both looked back to see the large skeleton of Peter reform into shape his cracked bones back to normal. He picked up his sword and said "Now its your turn to die!" He threw his sword at the electrical elemental forcing it to dodge rather than attack, the knight was still on the move and went in with a swing that miss and another which broke through his ribs and became stuck in his bones, the knight put a foot on Peter and tried to pull the sword back out and was successful, sending both him and the skeleton tumbling onto their backs. The knight who was carrying more weight was finding it harder to get up and Peter continuously felt the electrical elemental fire of bolts electricity, but for some reason as the elemental kept attacking his bones appeared to adapt and there was less of a burn mark left after each attack as well as their being a lot less pain. He repaired his ribs with relative ease writhing in pain as he put them back together, his bones felt weary from being broken apart so much. The knight was back up and ready and Peter pulled back his sword from behind the electrical elemental trying to catch its core from behind, but the elemental saw it coming and dodged effortlessly. Peter cursed and redirected it towards the knight who was only three meters away from Peter. This time his attack hit but it appeared that the knights armour was too strong and the sword only knocked him down, forcing the knight to use his sword to stop himself going face first into the floor. Peter kicked the sword from the side, and the knight went down. He put his foot on the knights back and held him down, the weight of the knights armour, combined with Peter's own strength and weight was enough to hold down the knight for the time being.

Peter began to stomp on the knights back and head "Not nice when someone else is stomping on you, is it!?". The elemental saw this and flew in close striking Peter with a whip of electricity, the attacks came in quickly and ruthless but the damage and pain only lessened with each strike, the elemental then used a big ball of electricity to send Peter flying back off the knight. His armour clanged and his bones went 'crack' as he rolled hard against the floor. He stood up and his leg almost broke off again so he had to take about a minute to repair it back on, the knight groaned in pain but was getting up nonetheless whilst the electrical elemental went for Peter once more, Peter charged past it with an idea in his skull. It was confused but attacked him with bolt after bolt of electricity but now it only made Peter say "Ow" he carried on towards the knight and picked him back up getting close and personal by punching the knight in the face, he could hear the knight from inside his helmet crying out in pain as Peter beat down on him again and again. The electrical elemental tried to stop it by launching a massive bolt of power capable of burning through even Peter's adapted bones with sheer heat. But Peter had guessed this would happen at some point and turned the knight around the block the bolt. There was a loud hissing sound and the knight screamed out as he was electrocuted inside his armour, the knight shook like he was having a fit, and the electrical elemental grew angry which could be seen by the streams of electricity going everywhere. It charged up yet another bolt this time being more precise and coming from a different angle, it charged up its bolt a was just about to fire again with an even more powerful strike but this left it open to Peter's sword which once again came flying in with speed and succession as it went straight through the middle of the elemental which seemed to yell in pain as its core was severely damaged by the sword. It went to the ground and floated there trying to repair its core, Peter picked up the knight who was just starting to gain control of his body and he walked nearer to the elemental. With great force he threw the knight at the core which made the elemental scream out a scream that would of made his ears bleed if he had any, there was the sound of a large build up of energy the knight was once again electrocuted as he went through the elemental's core. Peter pulled his sword back towards his hand and threw it once more at the elemental's core, unable to dodge due to extreme pain the elemental's core took a direct hit and almost looked like it shattered. There was a pause of silence and the knight was just getting up from behind the elemental, which blew up in a large electrical discharge that even caught Peter as he stood from a distance. He, the knight and the electrical elemental all screamed out in pain. There was a large flash of light, the elemental was gone from existence and all that remained of the knight was the shell of his armour, Peter was once again reduced to pile of bones "GRHHh!" he said laying there still feeling the intense burning of his bones. He he used his bone kinesis again to put himself back to together and even the scorch marks of his bones healed up, he walked in pain and said "End simulation". Even though his bones were healed fully there was still some pain left.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lastpyre: "Ok are you ready for round three he said to his trainee this one will not be easy like the others and ill let you see what your up against first then you can tell me if you are ready for this round.

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants:

The pain had subsided as Aaron talked of another round, he decided that he may as well "Sure, lets go" He picked up his sword which was still undamaged.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2329  Edited By ownagepants

@lastpyre: Ok first i will show you what you are gonna be fighting if you decide not to continue that's fine you have long exceeded my expectations he clicked away at the controls as 2 stone golems appeared 2 knights and one lightning elemental along with the fire absorbers they were not attacking yet just standing " now then are you sure you wanna continue".

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: Peter looked at what he was fighting against, if he accepted he knew that it was going to be painful. His best bet would be to try and get his enemies to hit each other while he simply had to try and survive. "I... accept your challenge. Stop the simulation when I'm a smouldering pile of dust." He said jokingly, he knew in his head however that this would probably be the case. (Once again I'm going to have to leave it here, I am writing a bio for another character that I am making so I want to focus on that.)

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2331  Edited By ownagepants

@lastpyre: ( understood then i will leave it so that when you get back you can just jump in ) he started the simulation and all the enemies began attacking.

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2333  Edited By lowlaville

Light narrating:

I headed in, and went on a self appointed tour. The sun was almost about setting don the horizon. Th school appeared to be almost without activity.. few students walked about. I came across this room named WAR ROOM. I could here people inside the room. From the sounds of it, people were training inside. Ot was tempting. Just as I walkec in, a heap of bones had finishec beating down on something that looked like a lightning golem, and an armor.

"Hello." I said, walking in. I wanted to watch the fight. From the looks of it, looked a lot of fun.

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supreme_chancellor
Supreme_Chancellor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mastermouse: (No it's not. I just wanted to post an image :P)

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mastermouse: um, Dean is dean, principal is principal, two different jobs. lol

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2340  Edited By ownagepants

@myrmidon_: myrmidan me and you still have to fight i have not forgiven you for lying to me.

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2342  Edited By Myrmidon_
Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2343  Edited By Myrmidon_

@mastermouse: :P

@ownagepants: I never lied, I just mishandled the truth. Wanna fight. Just post and I'll respond.

This is Pyrogram by the way.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: In effect, you are still the higher authority (your supreme chsnellor right?)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: your battle is with aaron so take a step on school property then be prepared for your destruction and no your not your myrmidon

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants:

Myrmidon arrives on school property, just outside of the normal grounds simply surveying the area.

( I'm Pyrogram's Alternate account, are you denying that? haha )

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2348  Edited By ownagepants

@myrmidon_: Aaron felt a similar vibe the same as that dangerous man from before he got up this time he would be the one to fight him he warped his way to the chool entrance where he was sure the man was.( i am on my phone now just post and ill respond later)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2349  Edited By Myrmidon_

@ownagepants:

Walking up to a student, thinking he had seen this child before when facing the teacher Amaranth Myrmidon smiled behind of his mask and folded his arms.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

@mastermouse: Dave popped up with Benny so "listen commander and chief Mouse, we need to talk!"