#51 Edited by ownagepants (4422 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: seeing that this women was being impossible to reason with he said" ok you win ill come to class but first i need to do something would you mind moving your foot its rather private he said as polite as he could"

#52 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler: (Oh lol kk)

Cara never knew spiller was there.

#53 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownagepants: Cara nodded while giving a playful smile "see you there!" she moved her foot and left the room with out another word being said.

#54 Posted by ownagepants (4422 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: He then closed his door and locked it and hoped back into bed "hah idiot girl i win " he said with a smile on his face satisfied with the victory but then he began to think about his brother. Which got him out of bed that's right i have to become stronger as soon as possible after all i have someone to kill. He left his room and made his way to glass focused on his goal.

#55 Posted by Lady_Grimm (1547 posts) - - Show Bio

"Hmm...Interesting" Shadoe said with a raised eyebrow as he stood in the hallway, "One reason I came here was for socialization, yet you all seem to socialize negatively...Why is that?" He asked genuinely curious with his hands in his pockets. Being around others wasn't something he was accustomed to nor being able to interact as friendly as he should.

#56 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: (Meh I just want a smart person as my school buddy, not a powerful kiddy and some weird shadowy being xD)

#58 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Posted by ownagepants (4422 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by ownagepants (4422 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: (by the way what is our schedule for classes supposed to be)

#62 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: (ya chief I want to rp with ma science teacher and sumthin, even play some doge ball!)

#63 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Edited by Lady_Grimm (1547 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not a weird shadow being...I'm just the innocent nephew of Lady Grimm XD

#65 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: (Who do I pm to set up a doge ball session?, p.s are we allowed access to rare metals like adamantium and nth for school projects or no?)

#66 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: (Meh I just want a smart person as my school buddy, not a powerful kiddy and some weird shadowy being xD)

*Ahem!* XP

#67 Posted by ownagepants (4422 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_grimm: Aaron was walking through the hall while watching out for the idiot girl he wouldn't want her thinking she got him out of his room that's when he noticed the other kid standing in the hallway he gave a similar vibe as his brother did which gave him the strong urge to kill this person but instead he ended up approaching him

#68 Posted by Cyclone_Champion (140 posts) - - Show Bio

This was a strange feeling, the android thought. A very nostalgic memory appeared in his mind; a memory that was not his, like all his memories. He saw the Cyclone Champion, the man who made him and who the android's thought process was based off of, training various teenage heroes with joy and enthusiasm. The android shook his head to remove these implanted memories from his mind, but they would not leave.

This was an average day for the Cyclone Champion, debating if he and his creator are the same person or was he made in James's image? One day he would think it was one and the next it was the other. Cyclone Champion began to ignore these thoughts and continue roaming the campus. Perhaps he would run into one of his students.

#69 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: Why not just use steel? Don't need to make metals which are unrealistic for no reason.

#70 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler: (wut about our other RPG then how should that end with out us being enemies?)

#71 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: (cause I wanna show off her smarts in engineering and make a power fist :3)

#72 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: Pfft! It was in the past! Like literally half a year before this takes place :P Spiller doesn't really hold grudges. Here.

Spiller was already busy spray painting a few lockers in a rather empty hallway with his own symbol, that being the human brain with a crack running through it.

#73 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: (Yeah, no need to get carried away. And you cannot make somebody elses metal without their permission anyways)

#74 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler: (oh okay, but you only know her name nothin else :3)

Cara was walking towards class when she saw Spiller spray painting some lockers one of the however was hers "HEY!"

#75 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: (Adamantium however is public/nowownedbyandrp'er in the vine verse no?)

#76 Edited by Lady_Grimm (1547 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownagepants

One of the students involved in the argument began to approach Shadoe, slowly his defense mechanism began to pool at his feet, revealing a large eye, "Easy, Ink. We don't know if he is a threat yet." The boy whispered to his feet. "My name is Shadoe" He said to the approaching student sticking his arm out politely and a small smile that would make any young boy seem innocent. "And you are?"

#77 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio
#78 Posted by ownagepants (4422 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_grimm: At first all he did was stare at the boy but then he found himself extending his hand towards the boy my name is Aaron he said while shaking his hand the boy gave him an innocent looking smile but the vibe he gave off their was something different about him ."So uh are you new to this school " Aaron was trying to make small talk an action that surprised him . what am i doing a moment ago i was thinking of killing him but now i am just talking to him why he thought to himself.

#79 Edited by Lady_Grimm (1547 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownagepants@cara_hunter@the_puzzler

"Aaron huh?" They young boy said lightly shaking his hand. "My name is Shadoe. Spelled a little weird, but pronounced the same. "Yeah, this is my first day actually. I was- 'Hey!'" The introductions are cut short as he is interrupted by a feminine scold coming further down the hallway. "Friends of yours, Aaron? Maybe we should check on them. I'd rather not be expelled on my initial day."

#80 Edited by ownagepants (4422 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler: @cara_hunter: @lady_grimm: "i recognize the voice shes not a friend shes just an idiot girl but i guess your right we should check it out " he started heading towards the noise "idiot girl you should keep it down before you get others in trouble" he said to cara as he reached the area she was in

#81 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownagepants: @lady_grimm: Spiller was long gone by the time the two fellow students would arrive at Cara's position, taking refuge by stepping into a random classroom.

#82 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler: @lady_grimm: @ownagepants: Cara gave the kid who called him an idiot girl the middle finger and started followed after Spiller entering the room he was in so fast it appeared she teleported.

#83 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: Much to Cara's surprise, Spiller didn't seem to be in the empty classroom.

#84 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler: Cara rolled her eyes "Telepathy or invisbility?" reading my mind if he is a Telepath, I don't know where you are

#85 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: "Telepath luv.." Spiller chuckled inside of her head, while of course cutting out her perception of him being in the room.

#86 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler: would you kindly get out of my head and reveal yourself? Cara said trying to keep her cool pleeease?

#87 Edited by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: Very suddenly, Spiller was sitting in one of the desks, eating a chocolate bar. "Sorry about your locker Cara, sometimes it's the price of expression!"

#89 Posted by ownagepants (4422 posts) - - Show Bio

(disregard that last post)

#90 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownagepants: @the_puzzler: Cara sighed while placing her palm on her face and leaned on the entrance door, with out even looking to the kid she raised her middle finger and pointed it at him while speaking "Look you're my roommate so I'm going to tell you once, I wanted you to get to class now just f*** off!" looking to where she saw Spiller she thought and gave unbeknownst to herself a cute puzzled face at Spiller how do I know that's not just an illusion of you eating ice cream?

#91 Edited by ownagepants (4422 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_grimm: @cara_hunter "Aaron went back to shadoe while ignoring everything the annoying girl said shes fine but its better you not associate yourself with her she might rub her idiocy off on you " so do you have any family back home " he asked? "Then he noticed the clock we should start heading to class if we don't wanna be late"

#92 Edited by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: "It's cause it is...I have pysch class in three minutes so I sort of had to climb out the window while you were gawking at my misdirection...Sorry luv.." The mirage slowly faded away at the wisp of wind from the open window across the classroom. "We should talk soon though.."

#93 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler: sighing Cara faced walled herself several times lightly "worst idea ever coming to this school" she whispered but then thought hope fully the science will make up for it.

#94 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyclone_champion: Cara had signed up for some science classes and when she entered the science room she was baffled seeing only the android and nobody else "where are all the other students?" she said out loud and confused "nobody cares about science here?"

#95 Posted by Cyclone_Champion (140 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: Cyclone continued talking to himself until he heard someone walk in. He looked up and saw a female adolescent. "It seems that this class is rather empty" he said robotically. "I am professor Hawthorne and this is physics. Since only one person showed up I suppose class is canceled for today". There was a tinge of sadness behind his emotionless voice when he said that. "Unless you have questions Miss............"

#96 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyclone_champion: "Cara Hunter" she started to speak in a begging tone "oh no please don't cancel science class please!" she walked towards the android whilst placing her books on top of a desk "please mister professor Hawthorne this is the only thing keeping interested in staying in this school", and I have so many things planned today and even want to talk about research I'm doing"

#97 Edited by Cyclone_Champion (140 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: Cara Hunter, for some reason that name sounded familiar. It mattered little though when Cyclone heard his student say research. "Research, elaborate Miss Hunter".

#98 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyclone_champion: "I don't know what to exactly call it but it's a branch of physics I just call it Matterology, it's a study about manipulating matter so it can be shrinked or enlarged"

#99 Posted by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio
"I have arrived"

#100 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: Cyclone Champion: Cyclone leaned back. Matterology was something he heard about before, but testing stopped about eight years ago; if he remembered correctly. He did remember a theory he heard, some dimension where matter could be obtained or absorbed "There is a theory on matter where there is a dimension that can used to do what you said. It is possible to find this dimension, I have...." No that is out of the question he thought to himself.