The Xenon Academy of Mutant Learning (CVnU Location)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Pyrogram
No Caption Provided

Conceptualized by xenon during the establishment of the The United Republic Of Venezuela knowing the future of the worlds mutant population would not simply be safeguarded by military presence, Xenon theorized the way in which to secure the Mutant Survival would be to have a keen undertaking and teaching of the new generations of Mutants. Having no dispute in the facts that one day Venezuela the Mutant Utopia would inevitably fall due to being so horribly seen by outsides. He decided a batch of mutant students trained up and taught the values, and morals of being a mutant would be a great benefit. He thought helping every mutant to fulfill their maximum potential and be the best they can be would yield drastically great results for the future of all mutants.

No mutant, good or evil, would be excluded from his school. His plan however...was not carried out, being ruthlessly murdered by Charlemagne LeBeau his ideology for a mutant institute was shattered, lost and seemingly forgotten.....until one day. The Supreme Chancellor of Venezuela in memorial to his fallen ally, opened up "The Xenon Academy of Mutant Learning" free of international prejudiced and judgement, no mutant foreigner or national is exempt from teaching. All are welcomed into its halls, classrooms and fields of practice. The school is built in the city center of Venezuela at the heart of the prestigious nation, having a quarter of a mile of land in a 360* arc around of itself to allow the students and teachers some privacy during lesson. The halls are littered with artifacts and statues of memorable mutant figures, a gigantic metal statue of Xenon situated in the middle of the inner courtyard. Inside of the school the VLA Troop guard the halls and stop any intruders trying to breach its almost royal looking domain. The building also has a maze which telepathy wielders can use to hone precognition type abilities. A pool for exercise and mutant swimmers, and virtually anything else a student would require is within the premises.

Training facilities

No Caption Provided

The school has an extensive array of training facilities due to its exotic location and over abundance of craftsmen to build nothing other than facilities which are the pinnacle of perfection. The "War Zone" which is a circular shaped metal dome, crafted from an unnamed metal which is shock absorbent and adaptive through smart materials which allows for a repair, upon entering the room (if one has access) they would be allowed a telepathic connection to the facilities AI (which is spread around of the location) allowing the student/teacher to craft the room into any design needed. If they want spikes to come from within the ground they have such thing. If they want to environment to become a lava filled volcanoes that is also possible, the mind is the limit. Unparalleled 3D projections allow for this, coupled with actual molecular/atomic rearrangements of the room meaning if you "want" Lava you can get Lava, but if you "want" fake Lava. You get fake lava. The technology almost defies reality, but when the school has resources, possibly the best out of any country or organisation in the world this is only a standard necessity. Outside of this area the quarter of a mile surrounding the school could be used for activities also, the grassy banks and the outdoor courtyards and playing fields (and maze) make for a pleasurable yet tiring working environment. The perfect combination. If a student requires any scientific studies, the school holds some of (if not) the best science labs in the world, any technology plausible in the imagination could probably be drawn up and created, having a medical bay equipped to serve an army. Nothing which a student desires within this institution cannot be met. Any resources needed, the teachers will get.

No Caption Provided

Inside of the building is the staff meeting area, this is situated at the back of the school behind of immense metal framed doors built to withstand even the strongest bombardment from terrorist, or human hating strikes. Coated with a reactive metal, upon touch the doors would trigger an alarm if they detected an attempted breach. This room is also host to where the Supreme Chancellor (Dean) spends the major of his time studying his own theories and planning school related things, this may also be where he talks about political affairs with other teachers who could be interested, access to this location is almost impossible unless he agrees or a teacher has given authority. If a student (somehow) breaks in. They would nearly always be permanently expelled from within the Academy. Some see this Academy as The Mutant Maestros dying gift to the world.

The Faculty

Supreme Chancellor, Dean.
Supreme Chancellor, Dean.

"Mutants. The next step. We have had a very trialing year in the world. War, rejection, prejudice, these are no strangers to our kind. In such a tasking time, we need to look to our future, our youth that will carry on the mutant gene. And our future needs a place where they can feel safe..."

supreme_chancellor : Dean - Electromagnetism, telepathy and telekinesis.

No Caption Provided

Dimitri Stankovic: The psycho groundskeeper: Superhuman mutate.

No Caption Provided

Azrayne Hellnova: The edgy, no nonsense self defense teacher: Telepathy, Telekinesis and Radiation.

No Caption Provided

Jason Barker :The patriotic Physical education teacher: Superhuman traits.

No Caption Provided

Amaranth Strix: Ancient history teacher: Phasing, Particle manipulation, Superhuman traits and longevity.

No Caption Provided

Benedict Lestrange: The therapist out of time: Psionic being.

No Caption Provided

Valerie Giselle Huntington-Whiteley: The intimidating sociology teacher: Diamond form, Telepathy/Telepathy immunity.

No Caption Provided

Leviathan: - The feral (yet brilliant) mutant studies teacher: Feral body mutation.

Current Students

No Caption Provided

Spiller B Lancer: The pink haired rebel misfit:Omega-class Telepathy.

No Caption Provided

Nelson Sykes: "The exchange student": Symbiotic exo-skeleton/suit.

No Caption Provided

Cara hunter: The girl with the lion heart: Superhuman traits.

ambrose_entheo

ownagepants

lady_grimm

OOC

• Anybody is allowed to visit. Mutant or Human.
  • Anybody is allowed to be taught, you don't really need to be on the students list.
  • No major destruction. Apart from inside of the War Zone. Blow that place up, it repairs.
  • Security are the VLA Troops and some Elite. Just sell as you would inside of the Republic Thread, no biggy.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know Strix is not his last name, right?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: An entire thread. And you comment on that >.< Blame Puzzler. He sent me those faculty descriptions anyways <.<

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ThePuzzler

@pyrogram said:

@arquitenens: An entire thread. And you comment on that >.< Blame Puzzler. He sent me those faculty descriptions anyways <.<

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Arquitenens

@pyrogram: Oh! Sorry. It's a good thread. Great, pretty much. It's just my particularness.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Reach

Dope. We've got less students than a special ed class, but dope.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Arquitenens
_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Badass, dude, badass..... Can't wait to interact as Pale, it will be so goddamn funny xD

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@pyrogram: Can I make a visit as the supreme chance? I'd think it'd be awesome if he were a guest speaker.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pyrogram
ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are NPC students runnin' around and crap! And there will be more soon! You'll see!

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By _Glacier_

@pyrogram: Gotta love what I do, gotta love what I do..... =P

If any students require cigars and/or alcohol, Pale's the man they should talk xD

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@pyrogram: Okay. Just let me know I suppose and I'll write ^_^

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By _Nobody_
If this happens, well...... Ya know. >_>
If this happens, well...... Ya know. >_>

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Reach

@__leviathan__ said:

There are NPC students runnin' around and crap! And there will be more soon! You'll see!

lol I don;t doubt it, spoiler took me off guard though. I'll sell the NPC's as much as possible.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ownagepants
Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(hahaha xD the girl with the lion heart, best title ever)

Ambrose_Entheo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ambrose_Entheo

How do you enroll? ;)

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: "Glasses, check. Military pants cause why the hell not, check. "LEBEAU is OVERRATED!" shirt, heh, check. Uniform jacket? Check check...Alright..Let's do this.." Spiller finished looking in the mirror, tossing his shades on his face and walked out of his poster ridden room, swinging the door into someone that looked like their skin was made out of bone, making him turn around and growl at Spiller. "Wow...Right then.." He quickly looked away after giving a good look and made his way down the hall, giving a few girls a wink and a few snarls at mutants trying to be intimidating, all while leaving his mind open like a radio, listening to all the stray thoughts, kids worrying about boys, girls, acceptance, how the Anthropology teacher was hot. Finally though, he made it the the Supreme Dean's office, letting himself in knowing full well that that Chancellor knew he was walking in for a meeting the two were meant to have first day of school.

"Looks like you got your work cut our for you SD!" He laughed while tossing his backpack in one chair and sat in the other casually, smiling while looking at the head of the school.

Adhene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved it.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: Sorry I missed you out. Read the OOC thing. You're a student anyways. I'll add you later.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cara_Hunter
Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great stuff. Right now Spectrion won't be here to start the semester so Az will have to take on his duties until he returns.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Cara_Hunter

@pyrogram: (teh op says almost any resources, can I get adamantium for school project?)

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(hahah I have the biggest picture out of all teh students ^_^!)

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ownagepants
No Caption Provided

Aaron sat in his bed it had been a while since he slept in a bed that was his own he was ready to go to class but he didn't want to leave yet maybe he just wouldn't go to class today i mean its not like anyone could force him to go. No one even knew him here he could probably just sit in this bed all year and no one would notice he was not attending classes he started to close his eyes "tomorrow ill start school tomorrow ".

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cara_Hunter

@ownagepants: (I'm bored, so I'll be your room mate xD)

Cara dressed in her Cerb attire knocked on Aaron's closed door whilst holding her book bag "Yo, class is going to start soon" Cara didn't know who her roommate was but decided it would be a nice thing to tell him anyway.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ownagepants

@cara_hunter:

(sorry i accidentally deleted my last post)

He did not know who the voice belonged to or why she was knocking but not wanting to give a full reply he just said shhhhhh he hoped she would understand that he wanted quiet and then she would leave and never bother him again.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: (No problem :) "Hey come on, I got assigned as your roommate I don't want to get in trouble because you didn't come to class" Cara said in the gentlest tone possible Just one last try to convince him Cara thought

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter: He was annoyed could she not tell he wanted to be left alone he climbed out of his bed (don't worry he s full clothed he got ready for school just didn't feel like going) and opened the door he gave her his go away face but since she does not take hints it seems .He said "i don't feel like going to school today if anyone asks and i doubt they will tell them i am sick or don't it does not matter to me" he then began to close his door.

Avatar image for supreme_chancellor
Supreme_Chancellor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler said:

"Glasses, check. Military pants cause why the hell not, check. "LEBEAU is OVERRATED!" shirt, heh, check. Uniform jacket? Check check...Alright..Let's do this.." Spiller finished looking in the mirror, tossing his shades on his face and walked out of his poster ridden room, swinging the door into someone that looked like their skin was made out of bone, making him turn around and growl at Spiller. "Wow...Right then.." He quickly looked away after giving a good look and made his way down the hall, giving a few girls a wink and a few snarls at mutants trying to be intimidating, all while leaving his mind open like a radio, listening to all the stray thoughts, kids worrying about boys, girls, acceptance, how the Anthropology teacher was hot. Finally though, he made it the the Supreme Dean's office, letting himself in knowing full well that that Chancellor knew he was walking in for a meeting the two were meant to have first day of school.

"Looks like you got your work cut our for you SD!" He laughed while tossing his backpack in one chair and sat in the other casually, smiling while looking at the head of the school.

Currently busy with sorting some diplomat files away. His eyes looked upwards into the boys own, aware of his telepathic powers he opted for a telepathic talk, rather than verbal "Spiller, I am aware you can communicate like this?" He smiled, knowing this would be a very profitable student "How have you found the school so far? - now tell me, what do you wish to attain from learning in this institution?"

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Teenagers and adults run down the hallway of the newly established school, most are excited about meeting new people and furthering their education. While others though, were closeted and kept to themselves for whatever reason they may be. Shadoe, was one of these new students that kept to himself and preferred the solitude of his room. Shadoe is the nephew of Lady Grimm, coming to the school in order to master and test the his newfound abilities that closely resemble that of his aunts. Still a very young boy, he doesn't know where he stands on the good and evil spectrum. Wanting to help others while conflicting with his family lineage, the days of working close with others lie before him and what happens remains to be seen. Meditating in the center of his room to focus on his shadow counterpart, he can hear a few conversations, "I got assigned as your roommate..." and the voice trails off as Shadoe lifts himself up to his feet and brushes off whatever dust may be on his shirt, "Well, shall we begin ink?" he says to a giant eye cast within the shadow behind him, walking out to the hall. Ready to begin the rest of his life.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_chancellor: "Oh you know, maybe sharpen my mind, learnt he meaning of friendship, all that jazz.." Spiller talked back with his own mind, fiddling with things on the dean's desk.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter: He was annoyed could she not tell he wanted to be left alone he climbed out of his bed (don't worry he s full clothed he got ready for school just didn't feel like going) and opened the door he gave her his go away face but since she does not take hints it seems .He said "i don't feel like going to school today if anyone asks and i doubt they will tell them i am sick or don't it does not matter to me" he then began to close his door.

(sorry for the delay)

Cara stopped the door from getting closed by intercepting it with her boot covered foot, "what if they don't don't believe me?"

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter: " Well then tell them i am skipping and you did your best to try and get me to come but i refused" he was getting angry he just wanted to be left alone why wouldn't she leave him alone " but for this moment move your foot so i can close the door i want to be left alone " .

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: "Why, who p*ssed in your cereal this morning?" she asked concerned

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ThePuzzler

@cara_hunter: Spiller trails on over to where Cara is, only to discover it was in fact cara, proceeding to turn right around and walk the other direction.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers