The Wrath of an Aurelius (Open/OOC)

Dante_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Devastated by the loss of his daughter at the hands of Satar, Dante has been mentally broken in ways that have thought impossible to The Psychic Patriarch. His judgement and reasoning have been shattered and what remains are shards of distorted judgment. In the days to come, he will attempt to sway the Aurelius clan into falling his demented endeavors for justice. He may walk this path alone and without them, but either way, he will tread on. The journey begins in anchorage Alaska and the X-Gene of the carnivorous One Eyed Ghost, @dark_desire and the makings of his genetic code.

OOC:

Vex here and finally back from my hiatus! My busy days at work have left me brainstorming new ideas and this was one of the few that I felt really strongly about. Has anyone felt like their character was too tethered to their moral beliefs? That their 'Strong will' was not as fun as it could be? Well this is the core of this RP! Bringing back the Omega level telepath, Dante, my idea is this.

He travels to Alaska where Dark Desire resides in seclusion and begins to tamper with the young boy's X-Gene and eventually creating a virus that alters the mental state of it's host that causes them their deepest and darkest desires to rise. For instance, my character Vex/Dark Vengeance in theory would become crazed, radical and unhinged. Beating and killing criminals without mercy or hesitation. Something like that. Feel free to throw ideas or alternate suggestions. I'm hoping to begin this on Monday.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I suggest you kill Dark Desire =D

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By The Psyentist

Hmmmm. This is interesting. I almost want to find a way to get PsyKnight involved (since his whole thing is being a blue who secretly has all these awful dark desires). But he's running for president. And I'm not sure a virus would do much against him. So far only nanites have been effective in altering his sort in spite of his healing.

Dante_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmm. This is interesting. I almost want to find a way to get PsyKnight involved (since his whole thing is being a blue who secretly has all these awful dark desires). But he's running for president. And I'm not sure a virus would do much against him. So far only nanites have been effective in altering his sort in spite of his healing.

@_nobody_ said:

I suggest you kill Dark Desire =D

No!!!! lol I'm not ready for that sort of commitment lol.

I wanted the virus to grow in the brains of the host and thrive in the glands that promote 'courage' and 'willpower' hijacking those senses and altering them.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6e53f65ed0
deactivated-5cd6e53f65ed0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Curiosity/interest...check

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dante_aurelius:

Oh man every time something like this comes up my first thought is how horrifically bad an evil Solaris would be, lol.

I have people that might fight this, I'm not sure yet if I have people that I want to turn evil or unhinged. I've been thinking about doing a second version of Xae but I don't know yet.

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Fox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By NighThunder

interesting

Avatar image for damien_bonaparte
Damien_Bonaparte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Dante_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's up! That was an intro post to kinda get people to see how D3 will start. I'll post later today after work as Dark Desire to initiate the spread of the virus. If this dies then it dies, but thought I would put something out there.

In case anyone was curious I'll elaborate a little further.

• Dante has gone insane and kidnapped Dark Desire
  • Extracting the parasitic genetic material in his brain, Dante intends to release it to the nation
  • The disease will cause anyone with strong willpower or great self control to become thirsty for their desires and unhinged
Sentinel_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dante_aurelius:

I'm in with one character on each side...

I just don't know who I should use yet, lol. I'm open to suggestions.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This would be a great time to rework Marte.

But that sounds like someone else's job!

I really love the idea, tho. Will be reading and hoping that it gets the attention it deserves (and that Dark Desire dies :D).

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dante_aurelius:

Figured it out. I'm going to use Tyrus before she takes over STRIKE and Sentinel Hawk because she'd be immune. (She has no dark desires)

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:

I'm thinking about scratching the whole thing. Didn't really garner the attention I thought it would. I apologize.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers