Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#251  Edited By Akira Overdrive

@mercy_ said:

@akira_overdrive said:

I want to write but I'm hella tired. :(

Sameee

And I have a new book to read

That would be great if I could drink a Red Bull but I'm gonna be busy tomorrow. What book you got? i'm downloading this new Lupe Fiasco. FIRE. lol

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@akira_overdrive: Yeah, I have work tomorrow and it looks like it's shaping up to be a stressful day, or else I would've just said screw it and stayed up haha.

It's called Iced, I'm rereading it before reading the next in the series, which just came out yesterday. I've been on a reading tear lately. Which is great for my happiness, but not so great for my wallet. Kindles make it way too easy.

Nice! I'm watching some Battlestar Galactica, but I think I'm about to turn in. Suddenly getting very sleepy.

Curve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'd love to join your team, but then who'd serve to terrorize Gothic City? Too much duty, no thank you.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_ said:

@akira_overdrive: Yeah, I have work tomorrow and it looks like it's shaping up to be a stressful day, or else I would've just said screw it and stayed up haha.

It's called Iced, I'm rereading it before reading the next in the series, which just came out yesterday. I've been on a reading tear lately. Which is great for my happiness, but not so great for my wallet. Kindles make it way too easy.

Nice! I'm watching some Battlestar Galactica, but I think I'm about to turn in. Suddenly getting very sleepy.

Yeah my kindle is with me everywhere. When you got some time, we waiting for you on this side ! lol Have a good one. Later! BTW BG is one of my favorites.

DecayingRose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin:

Everyone has a somewhat distinct way they walk and move some are more obvious then others but the fact remained there was distinction. One might even be able to use that to uncover an imposter or shape shifter. It also was key to stealth Sakura took pride in her step not even a paranoid hound would here her feet fall. Tenjin moved like a maelstrom it wasn't to the Rose standard.

"Pawns are just as necessary as a knight. Of course a pawn is easier to let go." She said no more on weakness in the ranks. She did however take pride knowing she'd serve beside her own. She sure as hell didn't want to stand beside the street gang made wanabe ninjas. Or the rusty old Yakuza. That wasn't to say all were frail but for those familiar to the arts of assassination and war one could pick the cannons from the fodder.

"Cold? We could provide an example if you'd favor." The ninja at her side stood ready, a good look in his eyes told of fear though. Rose wasn't someone her followers wished to cross or spar with. Her matches were to death only. If someone couldn't recover that was their problem. As for Rose it never mattered how dirty or honorable or skilled the opposition was she always stood up at the end. She fed on the very carnage of conflict. "Your goddess will shall be are own so long as we stand among you."

(>.> canibal ninjas are creepy ninjas. Maybe I'll make that a genuine theme of there's)

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We need to do a god damn career fair... this place is dead as hell.

Maybe even a sock hop or wine mixer lol

TornAllegiance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By TornAllegiance

@tenjin:

Make it an old fashioned barbeque cookout and I'll be there :P

Nowaiowt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin:

Make it an old fashioned barbeque cookout and I'll be there :P

Only if you bring the beer :P

@nowaiowt said:

@tenjin: Ill kick your ass gladly

Oh, so the human marital aid wants to throw down? I will put you on my list precious :P

LOL

TornAllegiance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin:

A BYOB cookout RP is a necessity now :P

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin:

A BYOB cookout RP is a necessity now :P

I would be down for it lol

Maybe after the Tokyo RP a non-canon cookout OoC may or may not be dropped XP

TornAllegiance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin:

In preparation for you kicking the tar out of Allegiance, of course :P

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin:

In preparation for you kicking the tar out of Allegiance, of course :P

Hahahaha TBH Allegiance is one of my favorite characters of all time on the vine :P He is most DEF my fav character of yours, no disrespect intended. Patriotic characters are a personal weakness. Warkiller, Andy etc.

Drop something in the Tokyo RP when its up to establish some canon and I got you on in a battle/interaction right after it is done. I got some ideas I will PM you after work. Which will be in a hour or so. Would love to do a commando/Rambo forest style RP :P

TornAllegiance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By TornAllegiance

@tenjin:

No disrespect taken. Probably the most I've worked on a single character :P

That would be awesome!

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If feel like a guy with a defibulator for this god damn thread haha

You won't die on me yet 'Cardz! Not on my watch!

Paper_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I got plans for the Cardz bro don't worry :) We do need a more heavy-hitting roster tho.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin said:

If feel like a guy with a defibulator for this god damn thread haha

You won't die on me yet 'Cardz! Not on my watch!

Lol we can take turns xD

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: It is appreciated XD Such a kind wolf-dude you are lol

I am petrified of werewolves in RL. They set me into b!tchboy mode quick. I had a traumatic experience watching the film The Howling when I was really young and ever since then I don't mess with them. Series like Underworld don't bother me too much, expect Evolution with William haha I freaked out every time he was on screen.

Though I used to read the manga Wolf-Guy: Wolfen Crest. Obviously about werewolves. Amazing art O-0 but its super mature so I won't recommend it to you but if you happen upon it, its pretty dope. Lots of blood and violence.

@paper_ronin: We needz troops! hahaha

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin: Then it's settled xP Each two days, one of us bumps it lol

I never was big on magic and all. But then I committed the mistake of downloading the first Wolf Among Us episode like it wasn't getting me addicted. Now here I am, dude in wolf account, game beaten and soon to be replayed, catching up with the comic (from Sunday to today I've went from issue 1 to 110 o_o Fables is awesome, recommend it), reading the comic about the game (also this week lol). Trying to slow a bit, cause the series ends at issue 150 this year, they're at 147, can't rush it enough and not finish it lmao

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You wouldn't be the first person to recommend Fables to me lol Its like Deju vu a little bit. Just had this conversation with a guy from school about the Wolf Among Us and how much he loves it. He is a Fables fanatic. I just cannot seem to get into it man. But issue 1 to 110 in less than a week! Jesus haha I cannot judge, I am a binger too. I once knocked Deathnote sooooo hard years ago, then I wound up watching the entire series in a weekend. lol

I am going to do that with Witchblade. Years ago I was a Top Cow wh0re and haven't picked up an issue in forever. Think I am fifty issues behind on Darkness too. Will rip through that on Spring Break haha

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin: I can link you an online site with all issues for free lol Just passed it to Nox and he hasn't been seen since then xD It's quite addicting once you get into it. Still preferred the game, though. Not only Bigby's design but his persona were cooler. He's still badass.

I was a huge Dark Horse fan, apart from Ultimate universe, Deadpool, Batman and Spidey I used to pick up some limited series of Star Wars and what-not, always was a huge space fan. Got into Vertigo too, but never was able to accompany it much. Same with TMNT. Now I'm trying Judge Dredd lol

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Haha thanks but no thanks man, I tried the first few issues and its just not for me brother.

Vertigo had some awesome concepts, Darkchild got me to start a few series way back but I never finished any of them. V for Vendetta I did though. One of my favs for sure. I def like indie and lesser names more than mainstream publishers generally, anything Image related really. Valiant and Dynamite have thrown out great work too. Boom! had a couple. Devil's Due with Hack/Slash was a great series.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin: Yeah, it's kinda 'love it or hate it'. I wasn't impressed at first, but the fact I wanted to see Snow and Bigby together just made me keep reading xD

Gotta agree on that one. None of the big two seem to know wtf they're doing nowadays lol Haven't been reading many comics tho. Have One Piece (anime) to catch up. Got series to keep on watching. Now Fables too. And the wait for Wolf Among Us 2 lingers on lol Btw, I know you disliked the comic, but try the game out. I suppose the first chapter is free at PSN and Steam (Live was free).

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thisisgonnahurt: No dropckicks until you do your post and finish all the broccoli, Warsman Smith Junior!

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

@_drake:

But I feel like poop and Cata dungeons are balls.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thisisgonnahurt: That's it, young boy! Grounded for a week! No World of Warcraft!

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By Tenjin

@_drake said:

@tenjin: Then it's settled xP Each two days, one of us bumps it lol

LIESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

This is the absolute last time I am saving this thread XDDDDDD

Where are my peeps at?!

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin: Your turn, man. Next time, I'm up xD

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose: Your slackin' on your mackin' XDDD

Next time, you shall be defenestrated then drawn and quartered by gnomes riding pack mules.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It'd be cool if I Akira, Tenjin and I formed some kind of trio. Tenjin using Tenjin but Akira using Paper Ronin and myself using Strigidae 100. And we'd just target specific characters or locations for whatever reason and attack LOL.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By Akira Overdrive

It'd be cool if I Akira, Tenjin and I formed some kind of trio. Tenjin using Tenjin but Akira using Paper Ronin and myself using Strigidae 100. And we'd just target specific characters or locations for whatever reason and attack LOL.

Lets do it. I'm gonna start using PR more anyway, after I capture Tokyo ;) But that's a powerhouse team will there be any comp? lol

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By Rafael_Romeiro
Paper_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro Lets do it. Kick it off with a triple-threat fight before we decide to put our skills together. After I make some bio-updates tho, I want Ronin to be half-vampire.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paper_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro : Yeah I'm thinking we all clash after being hired(or involved in some other way) by a shadowy organization that's trying to really have us do their dirty work, but we eventually realize we are being played then just build something from their . Idk just throwin ideas out. Lol

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paper_ronin: I'm getting ideas as well LOL. I'll send out a PM in a bit.

Paper_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Word.

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By Tenjin

@paper_ronin: @rafael_romeiro: Great Pagan Gods of Olympus! *Que super dramatic music* Wait until that PM starts, got a few ideas I want to swing you guys' way.

DecayingRose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kayle had the disturbing job of taking care of the fallen ninja. Sakura had prepared for her survival removing her stomach before her final move. After the violent surgery she made an attempt on the speedster that'd been posing such an issue in the Tokyo takeover. He was to fast though, his movements created a heat that eradicated her existence. There was nothing after her attempt because for the flower of flesh and blood nothing of her was left. Her organ that remained sat on a table tubes flowing into it in a sickening way most doctors would be apauled by. What those tubes delivered was even more haunting.

The fluids being pumped into the organ was a grinded paste of corpses. Kayle had to go through the gross act of recovering and grinding the dead. As this pored in however the figure once belonging to the organ began to grow back. Organs before bones and muscle before flesh. The mess made of the room was abysmal foul and gory an unnatural rebirth that shouldn't ever come to pass.

With in a few hours though the ninja of the nameless clan had screamed as she awoke from her should be death. Her naked figure quick to grab a towel as well as move off the blood soaked metal she'd laid on. "I hate speedsters" the ninja professed in annoyance, they were the one catagory of people she couldn't get a drop on.

Charm_Caster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(In active too?)

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have my certification in CPR for a reason.