Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Clutch

No Caption Provided

Originally a secret Ghost Divison branch of the military death band known as S.T.R.I.D.E.R , The Wildcard program gathered the deadliest mercenaries on the planet and sent them on missions. Notable founding members included : Tenjin, Risky, Rokuakai , and Veronica Bishop.

The Government eventually decided to disband the squadron and eliminate it's members but found it extremely difficult and opted to discredit them entirely. Cole and his squadron were classified as killed in action. It had been year's before they resurfaced globally as a group of dangerous mercenaries who would take any job. Always on the run from several agencies who wanted them eliminated , Casshern Cole had decided he would change the reputation of the name "Wildcards" forever.

A billion dollar weapons manufacturer known as Kaiba-Senju Corporations which specialized in high-tech temporal displacement equipment had set up an out of the way facility on an island near Tokyo, Japan and needed a group of trained killers to protect their clandestine operations after a series of raids had left their former contracted security operatives eradicated. The CEO Mr.Senju had heard of the Wildcards and decided that they would be perfect for protecting the delicate financial investments and tech on the island , not knowing that the Wildcards were actually the ones who had raided the previous facility prior to being commissioned. Making the Soul Eater head of security was a vital mistake and proved fatal as Clutch and his men cleared the island and systematically took over the entire corporation with brute force , and cunning swiftness.

Clutch now had the perfect base of operations for his own designs and schemes to come into fruition. Welcome to Senju Island.

Senju Island

No Caption Provided

• Exact Location is Unknown and an invisible shield surrounds the Island in a dome like manner. The shield has been known to prevent teleportation into the area.
  • There are several floors in the main building : Housing Units , Training Areas , Mess Hall , Development Labs , Armory , etc.
  • It is not known how large the actual island is but some have compared it to the size of Rhode Island.
  • Senju is constantly patrolled by an elite squadron of militant meta-humans and always under surveillance of an orbiting sattellite and AI system known as The Engineer.
  • A complex system of global temporal displacement pads is the main means of travel too and from the Island. Only accessible by members of the Wildcardz .

The 36 Chambers :

*More to come

No Caption Provided

The Armory: It goes without saying that the Wildcardz are accustom to the business of weapons and armor. With several contracts from governments and Kayle's own innovation and collecting a daunting surplus of gear is available. Everything from middle aged swords and maces to the modern assault rifles and conventional fire arms. Century of design or region of origin have no particular sway on the matter ideally if it existed odds are they have if. The armory does go beyond this however as her past ventures in the stars have allowed her to recreate even the type of weapons once conceived as sci fi. From Earth's latest growth in plasmic weaponry to designs completely alien. Further more a variety of armor and tech is available as naturally it's not just about offense, and when it comes to ammunition the availability might as well be classified as infinite. Lastly thanks to her business partners Kayle can forge nearly any device desired, discounted for team members but certainly not exclusive.

No Caption Provided

Hangar: Much like the armory the Wildcardz have had hands in plenty of military pockets and been home to several collectors. It is here that multiple forms of transportation can be found from the VTOL to tanks from World War 2 to luxury cars. There's far from a lapse of options. In recent events a constructing of an interstellar vehicle has been in the works though no one has seen it yet.

Briefing Room: Most of this is what you would expect. Plentiful amount of high resolution monitors to display a variety of intel on the situation. For each chair in the room is also a holographic projection of a personal monitor and keyboard for selective investigation or individual curiosities on the mission.

No Caption Provided

The Wildcardz

Clutch leads the team composed of former villains and maverick heroes for hire in most field operations. In order to be accepted into the unit one must be personally seen by Clutch and have a strict code of honor and follow the guidelines. We are a team that do no interfere in any worldly affairs unless we are paid up front a fee of 20,000,000 US Dollars (expensive I know) or an equivalent of that amount . We do what we want though we don't kill or harm children . If a Wildcard is apprehended we break them out. If a Wildcard is in trouble we help them. Essentially we are a network of mercenaries , assassins , heroes, villains who want to change the world for the better in ways we see fit . Sometimes that depicts us as evil and sometimes is it paints us as heroic.

Welcome to the Squad
Welcome to the Squad

Roster

• Clutch (The polarizing , crazed leader of the Wildcardz . His strange behavior perfectly compliments his strategic mind and dangerous powers though he is known to sometimes kill he considers himself a "hero" .)
  • Tenjin ( Unknown to most and rarely captured by the human eye is the Shadow Shogun who is Clutch's mentor and deadliest ace in his sleeve. Usually furthering his own agenda the ninja follows no orders but instead is loyal to those who are worthy. Tenjin is second in command for the deadly team.)
  • Kayle Rez (Known as one of the few sirens of the galaxy, a drug addict, and one of the most sought after arms dealers in the world. She's been given some liberties for occupational reasons and was one of the Wildcardz when Clutch came around. She is third in command.)
  • Rokuakai (Not much is known about the mass changing mercenary who hides his face behind a scarlet mask , but wherever Clutch goes the enigmatic bodyguard is at his side. )
  • Jon Black ( The boogeyman's bane is the Wildcardz expert in the Occult and specializes in the arms of the mystic realm . His knowledge is closely guarded, even from his teammates. One of Clutch's most trusted members.)
  • Dark Desire(A dangerous adolescent with an insatiable appetite to go along with his unorthodox fighting methods .)
  • Closure ( Emmanuel Baptiste is a close friend of Clutch before he was ever a meta-human mercenary . A deadly and loyal comrade.)
  • Austri ( A very private man who had cam into contact with the Wildcardz through mutual interest. His skills are deadly and second to none.)
  • Major Precision ( Bullseye Bennett is the Wildcardz answer to accurate assassinations by way of ...any thing. Hie maniacal attitude has to sometimes be curved by Clutch.)
  • Zer0 ( A dark hardened contract killer that has worked with Clutch many times ,Mr. Stoker is the hitman with a proficiency rate of 99.9%)

*Inactive

(OOC)

Y'all know the rules by now right? This is a work in progress and detail will be added so cut me some slack, or not. I can take criticism. If you want to interact or join shoot me a PM on here or my Akira Overdrive account. Peace.

No Caption Provided

UnrealHeroine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Teams be popping up out of nowhere recently.

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This team has been around for a lonngggggggg time. Just another reboot .

UnrealHeroine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By UnrealHeroine

@clutch: Well excuse us for not knowing about some long dead team. :s

And it being a reboot doesn't exactly disprove my comment, either.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. I swear .

UnrealHeroine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clutch: Swear to who? Zeus, Odin, Ra, hmm?

Avatar image for charitableexile_
CharitableExile_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically speaking our team isn't new either.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

This is a pretty cool step up.

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nice.

Scattershot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

F yes!!!

Dc here

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems awesome. Mainly cause old Wildcardz were beast mode. Even though I only read people talking 'bout it >_>

Rokuakai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clutch: Dont need tpo tell me twice. Im going to join with this guy Roku. Guys got powers like the Toguro brothers from Yu Yu Hakusho

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose said:

Seems awesome. Mainly cause old Wildcardz were beast mode. Even though I only read people talking 'bout it >_>

We are Beast Mode lol. ( Theres only two members but still )

@rokuakai said:

@clutch: Dont need tpo tell me twice. Im going to join with this guy Roku. Guys got powers like the Toguro brothers from Yu Yu Hakusho

Sickkkkkk.

Scattershot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roku fits well plus he's got the grifter look so yeah lol

Dark_Desire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dark_Desire
So it begins.
So it begins.

Nowaiowt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark_Desire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nowaiowt: I don't normally like anime avatars, but I just had to with this powerset in mind. SEASON 2 NEXT MONTH!!!

Nowaiowt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_desire: I KNOW CANT FREAKING WAIT. Rewatching the episodes now actually so i can be ready for new season without me going wait wtf happen?

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Working on a team rpg. Once we get some more people. Lol.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@clutch:

1. Are you retconning any new applicant to the point were the Iceman froze everyone out of prison?

2. This is a good team...supposed to be good team that are formally bad?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By boschePG

@clutch: @akira_overdrive

this is my application

No Caption Provided

Jon Black

No Caption Provided

Arrested for being a soul dealer (its like an arms dealer but with souls...very goth)

Jon is known as a myth to the public as a boogie man figure as one who makes deals for souls good or bad to whatever demon to whatever realm

It is rumored that Jon Black's body is a husk which was brokered into existence to stay on the mortal realm

Jon Black is not his real name (its a magic thing)

Jon Black does not make deals for money. It has to be stuff of interest to him which may bear no bearing to the buyer

No Caption Provided

POWERS:

• occult knowledge
  • exorcist
  • magical seals/ spells
  • shadow void suit (its where Black comes from in Jon Black) - when struck targets disappear into the black void in his suit. It also serves as a cloak to psionic attempts
  • shadow awareness - when in an city wide area, anyone Jon Black touches is now marked so that if they were to get separated and other person steps on a shadow of any kind, Jon Black knows where said person is

No Caption Provided

PARAPHANALIA:

carries two pistols he calls cannons which emit a concentrated blasts on spiritual pressure

his suit cloaks himself from mystical beings outside of visual sight

Jon Black's stats double at night time. Triple under a Full Moon and Quadruple under a Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse

No Caption Provided

PERSONALITY: Jon Black always seems disinterested in missions. Comes off as lazy yet always completes the mission

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg : Nice. Death the Kid.

To answer your questions:

1. No.

2. We do what we want, but essentially we are good...to a certain extent.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By boschePG

@clutch: its actually Death the Kidd and Nicholas D Wolfwood since they both wear the same outfit

His template is Jon Constantine meets Mr Gold (Rumpelstiltskin) though

should I wait for a notice or start posting something now

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I noticed. Feel free to post whenever man. I'll be updating the roster.

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@unrealheroine said:

No one was coming for your roots lol o.o

Anyway @akira_overdrive: I kinda wanna join if it means activity. I'm gonna try and make a new char and see what happens.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: Im sayin tho! lol. And hell yeah would love to have you on board. I've been trying to write awesome ish lately.. so this stems from sheer boredom, but the more writers... the better my writing comes out. So im staying active. Till I start recording my mixtape. v_v

Closure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clutch: No doubt. I'll probably use this guy...just working out a story.

Also, good luck.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dope. Let me know when the bio is up. Roster is now 5.

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By _Grifter_

I know it's a bit late but I'm just now seeing this. So good luck with this ^_^

Scattershot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clutch: Cant wait to see what you got planned man.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_desire: @rokuakai: @closure: @clutch:

is our first mission going to be the Dark Skies event? If so, Im ready to smack some mutant bootay. Jon Black is running some mission with the Laboratory to get them into Hell.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg : That's the one. Should be up around Thursday.

Dark_Desire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@dark_desire: @rokuakai: @closure: @clutch:

is our first mission going to be the Dark Skies event? If so, Im ready to smack some mutant bootay. Jon Black is running some mission with the Laboratory to get them into Hell.

pm?

Serinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clutch:

You want a cheerleader with a chainsaw, a Harleyquin, or a Scifi arms dealer? (Azra here)

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose: idk, man! I'm always losing track of them. One minute their on the Vine Villains with me, next minute, the fall off the other. If it is reaaaalllllly AZ, check your PMs @serinity

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: Azzy is super easy to sniff through alts. Trust me =P

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serinity said:

@clutch:

You want a cheerleader with a chainsaw, a Harleyquin, or a Scifi arms dealer? (Azra here)

Scifi Arms dealer please ;)

Rokuakai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Rokuakai

@clutch: So when's this going into effect in ready to bust some heads hulk style

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rokuakai said:

@clutch: So when's this going into effect in ready to bust some heads hulk style

You mean the rpg? I'm waiting on Hunter for that, but I might set up some other sh*t

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By boschePG

@clutch:

can I get a team listing of who is on the "team"?

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I'm Updating roster now.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

OOOOH The Wildcardz are back ^_^

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clutch:

Did you see my request with Austri?

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Clutch

@shanana: Yeah shawty :) Where's Y . We could use her. Lol

@boschepg: I did. He's cool with me. Where's he at? Lol The roster is up btw.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So we'll be participating in this RPG .