The Whitehouse (Newcastle Administration Edition)

• 185 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The_Replicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: No problem, just wondering what with Dox and all, whether you'd want to continue.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_shogun: I was talking to Pariah and using your logic post as a Dox in a box starter kit :P I agree, someone could do a lot with the idea.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_replicator: All good. A president is always gonna have protesters. We'll say they're against giving people powers or something.

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm planning on coming here, but I think Braveheart's visit will have to be based on a different time, since I lost track of everything that went down here :P

Will_Slaughter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping so I can post later.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me when I see this thread

No Caption Provided

Will_Slaughter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#110  Edited By _Braveheart_

@_animus_:

No Caption Provided

An elite fighting force composed of highly-trained natural super soldiers, The United States Army Special Warfare Command was designated to take on conflicts throughout the globe that were to a superhuman degree and gave its complete focus on these situations. However, the attack on the mutants led by a clandestine group posing as American soldiers and the attack in America by mutants were conflicts they were unaware of. Since the day of the president's emergency broadcast, O'Connor was among the millions of soldiers who held the interest of discovering more about the attack on the mutants, and the mutants that attacked America. With the desire to bring justice, O'Connor, along with other members of the military branch, passed the time between a few personal missions and searching for any information they could retrieve on both matters. Both topics were of great interest for each and every single member of the Special Operations Force. It was the responsibility of the United States military as a whole to keep the nation safe and protect it from any attack, whether from a terrorist group or a group of mutants. However, there was also the huge concern of the clandestine force which posed as U.S soldiers, who's acts were very likely to lead the U.S Army to being framed as murderers or genocidal troopers. Aside from that, their purpose was unknown. Like the rest of his comrades, O'Connor wanted to bring justice, and clear the name of the U.S military.

Eventually the Special Warfare Command's higher authorities concluded with sending some of their own to the White House to meet with president Newcastle and discuss about the mutant conflict, whether if it was settled, or if their assistance was needed, and if so, what were the options. Among the personnel, O'Connor and his general and field commander, Charles Holland, were chosen to go. In a CH-47 Chinook Transport Helicopter, both men were transported from their main headquarters to the White House. O'Connor's heart beating with the thrill for what would most likely lead to a new mission, and especially over one involving the nation's security and to clear the military's name."Hopefully we'll come to an agreement with president Newcastle. There has been a lot of things going on here and we haven't even been aware of them. I only hope it's not too late to respond and bring justice." O'Connor spoke to General Holland as they went airborne. "Thomas Jefferson once said 'it is reasonable that everyone who asks justice should do justice.' We want justice, and that's exactly what we are here for. You, me, and everyone in our branch." Holland spoke, very confident. "And believe me when I say this, if justice hasn't been made yet, then it will." Upon their arrival, the commander and the general stood in front of the White House, waiting for someone to open the gate and each man looked forward to meeting the president of the United States. As American servicemen, it was an honor for them to stand in front of one of the nation's most symbolic structures. The White House was well known throughout the world as a symbol of American democracy, an emblem of freedom, and human rights. The White House, along with the Statue of Liberty, the U.S flag, and the national anthem, was one of the many symbols which depicted the United States and its history, a country that O'Connor was proud to serve.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_braveheart_: Love this guy, better patriot than the actual Cap.

i'll respond tomorrow.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooooh, shiny.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can't get rid of me, I'm already in your mi-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-ind!

Argus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time to take up the reigns.

Avatar image for maximus_newcastle
Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@argus_ said:

Time to take up the reigns.

No Caption Provided

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: @ren_

Mackenzie, his partner, confidant, and sweetheart, was a woman whose expertise in the field of stealth was invaluable. Her ability to alter her appearance, erase all records of her own being, and forge new identities, bordered on the supernatural. It was uncanny, and knew no rival. On her worst day, she was still the greatest of stealth operatives. And here and now, she was integral. The Last Kaiser's mission was a grand one. And for it to be accomplished, the powers that be, the authorities that posed the greatest global threat, had become his target. The Shogunate of Venezuela. And the United States, a nation lured into the serpent's deception, one where Thomas Newcastle, the seven-headed serpent, held the greatest power.

Bastian, the Last Kaiser, a German super soldier of the finest breed, held no great love for this nation of stars and stripes. What he held was interest, an investment in the death of a Thomas Newcastle, the United States President, and 1/3rd of the Third Society. 'He is the devil the world does not know', Bastian's mind reminded, his thick, German inflection echoing in its corridors with a gravitas of aggression, a timbre of quiet intensity. Adorning a frame muscled to the proportions of an ox, a ballistic armor whose shade was black, and whose fabric was a self-repairing nano-material. Grafted into his left arm was a silvery layer of carboplatinum-reinforced coltan-titanium. Veiling the lower half of his features was a multi-purpose mask forged from titanium and ceramic composite armor plating.

Armed to the teeth, emerald eyes peering from behind the smoked lenses of onyx goggles, Bastian strode forward. Surrounding him were the walls of a room. Before him was a window, one that gave view to the White House. The Last Kaiser? He was in a neighboring building. The blackness of night loomed over the city of Washington, silencing it with nature's authority. Leaning by the window, he waited, Bastian. Waited for Mackenzie, the Renegade, to do as had been planned. She'd taken his modified, Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6x6 and parked it in who knows where. It didn't matter. What mattered was that she succeeded in infiltrating the White House, under the guise of whatever it was she selected. Infiltrated and informed him via communicators of the President's location.

Entering the White House together was an impossibility. The assassination would have to be conducted from a distance, considerable as it may be. The recent security measures, the added defense technologies to ensure the President's safety, they could not be so easily overcome. But he was confident, Bastian, confident that the Renegade would succeed. His goggles, their lenses acted as ultraviolet and infrared cameras, picking out radiation sources beyond the frequency of light radiation which was sparse come night. Armed with a rifle, his 'Thermal Rifle', he waited and upon receiving Mackenzie's signal, should he receive it, he would ready himself, keep his focus razor-sharp, his disposition icy and heartless, his confidence cold, and his resolve fortuitous. The length of his rifle rested on the open window's frame for stability.

He peered into its scope, its zooming functions targeting what he hoped would be the President, Thomas Newcastle. The scope enabled observation of the target, making use of cosmic microwave background radiation to see through walls and even lead. And his firing position aimed the weapon, aligned the sight system and rendered possible firing without disturbance of alignment. He kept his grip light, and rested the butt of his rifle in the pocket of his firing shoulder to reduce recoil. He steadied his breathing, controlled his muscles, took aim, and fired. And with it, came no sound. And the ammunition? It was invisible. Why? Because it did not exist in the visible spectrum of light. There was no sound to follow, no trail left by a visible round to track the Last Kaiser to. His weapon, the 'Thermal Rifle', was a long-ranged, high-powered, directed-energy, stealth weapon.

And from it, Bastian fired non-visible beams of microwave radiation. Beams that targeted what he hoped was Thomas Newcastle, beams that sought to heat up the bodily fluids and fat molecules beneath the President's skin. The wavelength of the beams were adjusted. Adjusted so that they literally boil the calculating Newcastle from the inside, the boiling liquids creating superheated steam that found itself trapped underneath his skin. He hoped for success, the German. And should it be found, he would wait for Mackenzie to arrive, behind the wheel of the G63 AMG 6x6, so that their escape could be made.

Joseph_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well that was unexpected o_o

Avatar image for deactivated-6032280486b7d
deactivated-6032280486b7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now to see if Mercy'll post in time, LOL.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

>:)

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well then, let's see how this plays out.

_Sharp_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice. Gonna read later tonight. I'll post after Ren.

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@_sharp_: Is it cool if I NPC you a tiny bit - not words or actions but just having you present at the same place Ren is in my post? Don't know what you have planned for yours.

_Sharp_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ren_: Nothing ambitious going down in mine you can go ahead.

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: @aphasic:(Not my best but here we go)

Getting back into the field even after so much as a week off was always a breath of fresh air. Especially when the mission was as high stakes as this one. Kill the president, help save the world?

The 3rd Society was feeding on this world like a parasite. They'd been here longer than most were truly aware of. They'd been setting their tentacles into this world, winding them in, digging them deep. They'd infiltrated every aspect of society, every level of world government, and the President of the United States was one of their key members.

Samantha York was an identity that she had been slowly building up for the past five years. Records were easy enough to falsify, but for a reporter, there had to be a body of work. And so knowing that, it had been simple enough to secure a job as a freelancer, publish articles on politics and develop a body of work as a blogger de jour. It was an element that the White House was currently trying to endear itself to, and the fact that a high level publication had hired her as a pinch hitter played into her plans perfectly.

She'd masterfully altered her appearance. Rich chocolate brown hair, contacts to match, and a wardrobe that was high class and stylish without being memorable and noteworthy. The demure black dress that she wore clung to her curves but showed little skin, and the knock-off designers shoes were a mere three inches high.

She'd pulled her hair back and secured it into a stylish bun, letting her bangs hang down to just above her eyes. The black frame glasses that she'd chosen switched her over from pure class to something a little more studious, an angle that she worked with a relatively demure speaking voice.

The press corps had been gathered in the press room for a conference from the head of media for the White House regarding current trade talks with several other countries, timed to take place at nearly 11 PM due to the fact that the deals had just been confirmed and they were operating on the timescale of their European counterpart. Renegade feared that the deal was something more insidious than simple trades, and she had taken diligent notes throughout.

Now, everybody was being dismissed. They would all go out to their vans, and immediately begin their writeups. But Mackenzie's intent was something else altogether.

She'd managed to lift a Secret Service agent's PDA and acquire the President's itinerary before replacing it. He was scheduled to head back to the Oval Office at any moment, and to do so he would have to pass directly through the hall that she had just entered.

She visually swept the area, keying in exactly who was present. Seven Secret Service agents were spaced throughout this section of the hall. All of them had the regularly appointed weapons, but all of them had slight modifications to them. There was something different and more high tech than the administration usually administered. That was of no surprise considering the current course of things. But she caught sight of one of the firearms as an agent bent to pick something up and his jacket was swept to the side, and there was something about them that even she didn't recognize.

It was now a goal of hers to lift one of them for further study. There was very little in the world that she found as appealing as new weapons and technology, especially when they could greatly benefit her.

A small hush came over the hall as the President walked in, accompanied by the head of media and his chief of staff.

Mackenzie innocuously pulled her phone from her pocket and swiped it open. The space grey iPhone 6 had been so modified and encrypted that it truly wasn't even a phone anymore, she'd turned it into something else entirely.

Dialing a number, she put it up to her ear and plastered a smile on her face. "Yeah, Kevin, presser is over and the report will be in as soon as possible," the agreed-upon code that the target had been sighted.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#127  Edited By Pyrogram

@aphasic: @ren_: Is this some pre-planned thing or are people open to defend if it gets any bigger?

Avatar image for kaylen_knightfall
Kaylen_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bout to read up.

Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aphasic: @ren_:Couple of methodic killers over here. Remind me not to post my street address xD

I'll have mine up tomorrow.

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximus_newcastle: We have very specific skill sets :D Pffft, small obstacle.

Looking forward to it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why I put deadlines on myself, I'll post when I post.

@_dox_ said:

If anyone wants the alt and thread just have mercy unlock it and i'll pm the new owner the login info. Someone new under the mask, don't care what happens to the original.

I'd take up that offer. So much squandered potential here, IMO.@armistice

Are you Mav 6?

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_:

Nope, Orpheus is not me. Though I did make an account named Argus.

Vocal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While I get the desire for an element of exclusive/closed rp I don't think there should ever be an attempt on the killing of someone like the POTUS or other national leader that's closed.

On top of that given the countless attacks and attempted attacks on the president and on DC, not to mention the potential imminent election (2016), the potential hacking/revolution(Dox and those who liked that idea), and the fact cv has gone through 4 presidents in two years(Zev Stark Clara and Animus)it should be damn near imposible for there to be a day there isn't a hero and additional military around <.<

By this point the place ought to be near impenetrable in it's security >.> how many shadows bulls war guys and revolutionaries does it take :P

Avatar image for arthur_macgargan
Arthur_MacGargan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*secretly contemplates about becoming the next POTUS*

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@vocal said:

While I get the desire for an element of exclusive/closed rp I don't think there should ever be an attempt on the killing of someone like the POTUS or other national leader that's closed.

On top of that given the countless attacks and attempted attacks on the president and on DC, not to mention the potential imminent election (2016), the potential hacking/revolution(Dox and those who liked that idea), and the fact cv has gone through 4 presidents in two years(Zev Stark Clara and Animus)it should be damn near imposible for there to be a day there isn't a hero and additional military around <.<

By this point the place ought to be near impenetrable in it's security >.> how many shadows bulls war guys and revolutionaries does it take :P

LOL just because he's the POTUS doesn't mean he loses his rights to decide what happens to his character or not.

Vocal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana:

This is true it's his character and whatever happens I'm cool with. I've no issue with that. I'm just saying I am against it being a closed event.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: You did the new Dox speech though right?

@vocal said:

On top of that given the countless attacks and attempted attacks on the president and on DC, not to mention the potential imminent election (2016), the potential hacking/revolution(Dox and those who liked that idea), and the fact cv has gone through 4 presidents in two years(Zev Stark Clara and Animus)it should be damn near impossible for there to be a day there isn't a hero and additional military around <.<

It's got nothing to do with elements, I just want to get it over with. Opening it will slow that down to weeks, if not months. Also...why do we need to have a real world version of presidential campaigns here when time obviously doesn't pass that way? A person should be grateful to not have to share that role for a year, greedy going for FOUR.

The defenses, if I wanted animus to live, could and would have been sold a little better. After everything that's been set up killing a president should be a non-issue by now. But I don't so they aren't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Argus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Argus_

@_animus_: @orpheus_knightfall:

I'm not actually Dox. Just a hacker inspired by him. This character is a whole new thing though, so that if Dox was claimed by someone else or (highly unlikely) Armistice ever came back as Dox, he could just log back in and play him.

Though, I'm open to working with people, they don't have to.

Vocal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: this is true probably won't be seeing a full term ever lol. Still though I'd like to see the position held and used a bit more >.> That and to me the fall or change of such a figure should always be a big deal. The effect of that change or death is a more large effecting thing.

Though your right waiting would drag it on way to long I'll shut up and stick to just reading and using maybe this event for fuel later

Argus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall:

This character has no thunder lol. Tried making a Dox-esque thread called heads of a Hydra but no discussion.

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Small request. Can the next President actually be well liked and not evil?

Shootout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timesiphon: If Animus is leaving office, I wouldn't mind running. I think a normal human president who isn't somehow evil would actually lend himself better to certain stories than others. It seems like every media form loves to portray presidents as being secretly sinister, and it's kind it become a cliché.

Argus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootout:

Same. It's pretty easy to demonize the entire government and any corporation nowadays. Now, you shouldn't wholly trust everyone but CVnU makes real life gov and corporation look like middle school bullies. Less of a neutral grey with a bit of good and some evil. And more like "do not ever in your life believe anything these people say or you'll become a mind controlled slave." Or something.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, I'ma get mine started.