Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TornAllegiance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He got to his feet, but kept the weapons on the ground by stomping his foot on them "Not so fast cowboy..." He said while continuing to listen. He would try to make peace for a moment, but an armed listener is a vigilant listener.

He responded and said "I agree with you...The violence that is being brought down is excessive, but it's part of a solitary goal...." He coughed up a spurt of blood for a second and continuing

"I am not a terrorist, I have no intention of harming the united states, the contrary actually" He continued and said "There are people out there who want Stark dead, for reasons I don't know but I know they are powerful people" he continued while propping himself up on the balcony "Which is why I suggest we kill Stark without collateral damage or innocent deaths..."

Allegiance locked eyes with the Dublin Devil as he raced to his feet to defend his firearms. The element of danger once again reared its head, changing the man hiding in a corner from the All American's ferocious attacks into a beast ready to die for what he believed in. Allegiance found a certain honor in that. But the fact remained that he still faced the same man who moments ago tried to murder him along with the president. Unsure of what to do, he listened to him.

"There is already collateral. Civilians have already died. What you have become part of is a war against the United States, intentional or not,"

He watched as Cain maneuvered over to the remains of the blasted-out balcony. The Star Spangled Super Soldier knew the value of an enemy who did not surrender. For whatever reason, this man wanted Stark dead. As a former presidential candidate, he harbored no ill will towards Stark and could not imagine the depths to which some people might go to end his life. At least, not yet.

"Believe me, I understand loving your country and putting its welfare above your own," he began, voice stern as stone out of experience and caution.

"But you can't represent that love by killing people based on what others tell you," a statement that seemed ironic at first, but nonetheless made to be part of a point. One of his commanding officers back in Vietnam demanded him to open fire on civilians on the assumption they were Vietcong sympathizers. James refused and the officer was killed in action three days later while the civilians proved to be supporters of the American cause.

"Besides, there are processes by which evil men can and will forever be brought to justice. Stark is our president and only time will tell if he is worthy of being leader of the free world. You might not be a terrorist now, but the families that have been destroyed today will forever remember this as a terrorist attack. Please, stand down. It doesn't have to end that way for you."

_Nexus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@niklaus_winterthorne: (I feel bad now I rushed you and it ate your post that was probably epic :P )

If witnessing the apparent resurrection of the downed terrorist wasn't a sign of things to come than Nexus was as dumb as the white house security who only backed away from the Hybrid instead of running for their lives. Fortunately for them Nexus was not going to allow the loss of any life, no matter how dumb they were. Still positioned on the light post the Nexus Spider extended his arms out and used his middle and ring finger to press on a point in his palms which open the pores located on the underside of his wrists to release his organic webbing. Intent on wrapping up the Big Bad with his webbing to allow the guards a chance to run, Nexus called out to them "You idiots this guy just got up from being riddled with bullets! If you don't get the hell out of here now you won't see the end of the day! Now RUN!" The terrified men began to scramble for their lives while Nexus jump from the light post and performed a perfect 180 twist with a roll to land on his feet in front of the Animalistic Assassin his hands at his side in his own feral posse. "Not that we are only how about we throw down!"

Enforcer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By Enforcer_

@brahma_bull: @andres_knightfall

Noticing that his physical attacks had come to cause no harm against the Gigantic Goliath. Talon's almost supernaturally quick senses alerted him to the sudden shift of the mans ridiculously muscular fingers which threatened to completely annihilate the Arachnids unprotected skull. Defensively placing both of his red-colored palms upon his face in a preemptive defense, acting as a buffer, or a cushion against the mutant militants overbearing squeeze. As his ten fingers dangerously dug into the Apex's head, his fragile palms took the brunt of the damage, and as this happened, he felt each and every tendon and bone within his palms crack and crunch under the unmitigated pressure.

Falling to his knees in agony, and as consequence, meaning the militant had now even more leverage to eventually penetrate the Apex's skull. Talon's agonizing screams could be heard echoing through the location as his palms were rendered totally useless by the militants digging. His internal webbing shooters had also been crushed, and now, it was only a matter of time before his actual head was penetrated....But all was not lost. During the entire ordeal, four aureate golden talons had protruded his spine and been infused with copious amount of Source Particles. His AI Vertex was quick to think of a countermeasure against the mans unexpected brutality.

The four golden-covered talons swiftly engaged in a form of intangibility (due to the Source Particle effect) and repeatedly aimed to thrust forwards into the mans body, only reverting back into a solid form once they reached their desired destinations. All four of the talons repeatedly being thrust forwards aiming for all the mans internal organs, a few of the major organs aimed upon specifically being the heart, the lungs, the liver and the mans intestines hoping to decimate the inner's of his body without making a single superficial scratch upon his Gigantic Frame.

TornAllegiance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enforcer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By Enforcer_

@_spiderboy_: (FCK I forgot to call you. I'll call you next attack, damn >.<)

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By Bogeyman

@talon_: That attack is pretty badass son ;)

Enforcer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Enforcer_

@andres_knightfall: Thanks!

Excited too see how Bull responds to that. Plus you totally broke my hands. So...Bleh!

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@talon_: De nada mano :)

He'll get pissed off, like a lot but he'll be pretty banged up LOL.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#314  Edited By Legacy_

I should be postng in here o.o

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall: The bull should start getting tally tats of how many bones he has broken XD

Enforcer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By Enforcer_

@closure: I'll handle it. You Lazy Ass :P

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By Legacy_

@talon_: Seriously, you like carry me around lol

If you legit need help click the panic button...I'll come through.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By Bogeyman
_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By _SpiderBoy_
Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By Bogeyman

@_spiderboy_: I'll repay you for this brother, like maybe I'll let you make BB cry or something LOL

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enforcer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure: I'll PM you later about something.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_: Cool, it'll let you shame Pyro, the youngest one laying out BB :P

Enforcer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By Enforcer_

@closure: Stop those words. Zauby said "Cool beans" to me once and I was like O_o.....They are infectious.

Enforcer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By Legacy_

@talon_: I've always said cool beans. Sorta my thing. If it's not that it's awesome sauce.

She's copying me! I am a proud papa!

Enforcer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure: True....True, it is unique to you.

I beat her for it (okay, I tried) but it's infectious. Cool beans is worse than an STD.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Enforcer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By Legacy_

@talon_: Truth!

haha. Which is ironic cause I've been told on this forum that I'm an STD :D

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Hey, all bueno there mano?

@talon_: I know, I just wrote it for you to use. Free of charge son, cause you let me break your hands LOL.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Enforcer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall: I can't exactly pay even if it was not free, you broke my hands XP

@closure: Remind me to PM you in an hour >.>

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By Darkchild

@andres_knightfall: yeah finding that there is gonna be quite the room smash once the babys breath rpg is over. Noir is dead....and another woman has replaced her in the Hive Mind. Daemons gonna smash some sh!t soon lol

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Get Daemon to meet with BB soon, I got an idea you may like brother.

@talon_: My bad son :P

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By Bogeyman
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Will do son, when I get on my BB account I'll do that :)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall: Alright, currently reading Fatale. Definitely something different for me reading wise

Avatar image for deactivated-603268e0997d9
deactivated-603268e0997d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@talon_:

Stubbornly fixated with the inhumane objective of graphically deconstructing the Apex Arachnid's biological person, the Brahma Bull's endeavored squeezing resumed, mountainously squeezing force experiencing exponential fortification by the Gangster of Guerrilla Warfare's freakish, leviathan physical might. "I am not a complete monster, arachnid. I will bury you here, before what you have been tasked with guarding like the dog you are!", he vehemently ridiculed, pulsating rubicund eyes tersely shifting their ocular fixation towards the approximated White House, a vexing scoff escaping his gargantuan frame, "A democratic ring of hypocrisy. A circus of worthless political pawns!", his indignant gnarl violently aggrandizing his irreversibly ingrained hatred for 'America', furthering the squeezing potency of his barbarous grapple as he averts his attention from the alabaster infrastructure.

Ignorant regarding Talon's astutely formulated tactic, a tapering sensation malignantly antagonized his internal abdominal composition. A succinct downwards glance discerning the intangibly penetrative protrusions mounted on his victim's back opportunistically impaling him. Instinctively, the Brahma Bull's vice-like grip over the costumed vigilante's head was abruptly relinquished, both hands gravitating towards the extended talons, securely coiling their omnipotent grip on two as the Titanic Terrorist panted, lethargically under torturous circumstance. "...GRAH!", he irately growled, a savagely forceful shove from his thrusting right palm seeking to calamitously plunge Talon boundless meters across the White House's external encompassment. Noticeably wounded, the attempted assault failed in adequately interacting with the targeted organs, compiled quantities of monstrously tough muscular tissue functioning as a protective barrier.

"Heh", sadistically grinning, the Brahma Bull ominously chuckled with quiescent audibility, "I'm going to tear your spine out", he maliciously affirmed, spontaneously darting forward with explosive, highly deceptive rapidity for one of his colossal dimensions, his intention simple, bull rush his opponent, and upon acquired physical proximity, the cerebral deployment of M67 Fragmentation grenades would be exercised, inches from his victim, the objective? To absolutely destroy him. His sustained internal wounds would not impair him. His fearsome toughness and elephantine durability coupled with unmitigated bloodlust and unstoppable tenacity rendered him a relentless aggressor.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus, the guy is made out of terminators, WHOLE TERMINATORS

_Araneae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Badassery.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@andres_knightfall: Gotta love the classic pointblank grenade move, trademark at this point :D

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_spiderboy_: Finally someone recognizes it as his trademark haha.