#151 Edited by Allegiance (926 posts) - - Show Bio

@talon_:

I can imagine Allegiance and Stark talking afterwards.

"I didn't do any of this for you. I did it for America."

#152 Posted by Enforcer_ (313 posts) - - Show Bio

@allegiance: That would be badass. Ha!

Allegiance must be sour over losing the election though. Stark has done nothing to him personally :P

#153 Edited by _SpiderBoy_ (1027 posts) - - Show Bio

@talon_:

I can imagine Allegiance and Stark talking afterwards.

"I didn't do any of this for you. I did it for America 'Merica."

#154 Edited by Enforcer_ (313 posts) - - Show Bio
#155 Posted by Allegiance (926 posts) - - Show Bio

@talon_:

Allegiance doesn't really mind losing the election. The people chose Stark.

It's Stark's decisions that will forge Allegiance's opinion of the new president. So far, with his crusade against the Knightfalls he's endangered thousands of innocent lives.

Therefore, Allegiance doesn't really like him all that much.

#156 Edited by Enforcer_ (313 posts) - - Show Bio

@allegiance said:

It's Stark's decisions that will forge Allegiance's opinion of the new president. So far, with his crusade against the Knightfalls he's endangered thousands of innocent lives.

Therefore, Allegiance doesn't really like him all that much.

When did this happen?

#157 Edited by Allegiance (926 posts) - - Show Bio
#158 Edited by Enforcer_ (313 posts) - - Show Bio

@allegiance: Allegiance has no way of knowing Stark was there though. So....He has nothing against him, at least, not in that regard.

#159 Edited by Allegiance (926 posts) - - Show Bio

@talon_:

Avatar and DKD are his teammates, and they're fighting him.

#160 Posted by Enforcer_ (313 posts) - - Show Bio

@allegiance: And they don't know that's Stark either. So Allegiance has no way of knowing.

#161 Edited by Allegiance (926 posts) - - Show Bio

@talon_:

What.

I'm so out of the loop on everything xD

#162 Posted by Enforcer_ (313 posts) - - Show Bio

@allegiance: Yeah, so let's drop this rivalry until I've actually done something evil (which I will) but right, now... Allegiance should not hate Stark anymore than Obama hates his rivals.

#163 Edited by Allegiance (926 posts) - - Show Bio

@talon_:

He's neutral to Stark, then.

Sorry for the confusion :)

#164 Posted by _Cain_ (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

I need to get involved in this assassination

#165 Posted by Enforcer_ (313 posts) - - Show Bio

@allegiance: No problem. We dealt with it in a civil manner, better than real politicians :P

#166 Posted by Allegiance (926 posts) - - Show Bio
#167 Posted by Enforcer_ (313 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cain_: You were part of the PM thing. So yeah, try to catch up.

#168 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

This is heating up. Tis the season for toppling locations :D

#169 Edited by _Nexus_ (800 posts) - - Show Bio
#170 Edited by The_House_of_L (907 posts) - - Show Bio
#171 Posted by _Nexus_ (800 posts) - - Show Bio

@niklaus_winterthorne: I have been saving this for a while now but there is only One Best in the World

And it's not you ;)

#172 Edited by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@_nexus_: Best there is, best there was, and best there ever will be

:D

#173 Posted by _Nexus_ (800 posts) - - Show Bio
#174 Edited by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@_nexus_: Only you're not part of the new generation

you're from the forgotten one ;P

#175 Edited by Beremud (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

After passing through the disturbingly thorough security processes, Gunther settled himself into the modest yet comfortable reception area to await the President. He was under no illusions about the length that wait might be; he had experienced enough administrations to know that, appointments notwithstanding, one met with the leader of the free world when said leader was ready, and not a moment sooner. Glancing at the thick manilla envelope sitting across his lap, he suppressed a grin. What it contained had the potential to make the wait worthwhile, no matter how long it was.

#176 Edited by Enforcer_ (313 posts) - - Show Bio

@_nexus_: Only you're not part of the new generation

you're from the forgotten one ;P

That was pretty smart, lmfao XP

#177 Posted by _Razor_ (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@_nexus_: @niklaus_winterthorne: @allegiance: @talon_: @brahma_bull: (allegiance it's just starting, now is a good time to jump in. I think I missed a spider to @ if so sorry. Now without further delay)

Rayne through acrobatic finesse of an assassin of her stature had easily leapt from the window into the streets, and the streets to the underground tunnels before anyone so much as had a chance to witness a blur. From then on she ventured the tunnels with flawless pre-mapped out trajectory. So thought out were the killers moves that what cameras were in the tunnels only saw brief I recognizable shadows. She may not have been able to take dozens of bullets or bulldoze through squadrons but she knew the art of stealth. Caution faded though as she neared her entry point. Razor's walk going from fatal grace to radiant theatrics. A prideful smirk plastered to her face beneath the hood.

"Stop right there! This area is restricted!" The barking commands came with a slight nervousness. Raz knew the tone as that of a experienced soldier trying to play experienced officer. He was an enforcer not someone with command.

"The tunnels are restricted?"

"Yes, your like right below the White House! Hands where I can see them!"

"Oh" she responded in playful surprise. A sound almost like cannon fire reverberated through the tunnel. Taken by surprise the guard didn't know what had happened until blood was already draining from his chest from a set of claws. Tremors accommodated with the sound of thunder followed.

"What....was....that"

"That my dear" Rayne's left hand was impaling the man her right was resting gently on the neck. "Is the sound of revolution." With that a right claw extended eviscerating the brainstem of the guard. As the gates of political supremacy fell, the blade began to seek for the throat. The more calamity up top the easier it was for Rayne to breach from below.

(Probably could of kept going but thought I'd stop it there)

#178 Posted by Anthony_Stark (716 posts) - - Show Bio

@razors_edge:

As an unauthorized being was located breaching the White House's underground facilities. A mere serviceman was instantly dispatched to deal with the intruder, or rather, to test them. "Yes, your like right below the White House! Hands where I can see them!" he exclaimed, not expecting what would happen next....

....And without warning, the woman playfully bounded forwards as though this was all a kind of sick game, her set of claws already slicing though his body, his agonizing scream reverberating through the metal lined halls. As the woman spoke, the lower builds security systems had been activated with all information being swiftly fed into Stark's mind alerting of all changes, and most specifically, alerting Stark of this particular intruder.

Dispatching a single Force Division Nine member down below who instantly blocked off the entrance to the tunnel with his gigantic frame, issuing an initial warning..."You have breached a restricted zone," His robotic, monotone voice echoed through the halls, "Punishment....Death" Raising his darkened palm, the robotic defender fired a single repulsion beam towards the intruder hoping to burn through her chest, regardless of the consequences, the robotic defender would blitz forwards utilizing his low-ground flight, ramming into the woman with over two tons worth of forcing, grabbing her with his arms, spinning, and throwing her into an opposing wall, all in the space of a few seconds.

#179 Edited by _Cain_ (23607 posts) - - Show Bio
#180 Posted by _Razor_ (493 posts) - - Show Bio
#181 Posted by _Razor_ (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cain_: Rayne and the FDN are in the underground tunnels beneath the White House.

#182 Posted by _Cain_ (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

@razors_edge: So where would stark be?

I have an idea of where to fit Cain in this whole mix I think

#183 Edited by 614azrael (10304 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cain_: Stark is presumably in the White House. Now get posting ;)

#184 Posted by _Cain_ (23607 posts) - - Show Bio
#185 Posted by _Cain_ (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: A soldier fights so that the world will remember. A warrior fights so that there is a world to remember.

The Band of assassins that had launched the brilliant storm upon the white house had devised a rather agreeable plan, one that would hopefully terminate the facist in office who dared to crack down open the Knightfall legacy and whom decided it was correct to do so. Once the Knightfalls were dead, who next would he purge from the country? This dog of a president had to be stopped and the only way this could be accomplished would be by sending him back to where he had emerged from, hell.

Once the battling in the streets and tunnels had occured that late night, all the civilians in D.C. Left whatever late shift jobs they had to watch, except for three security guards at the eisenhower executive office building, who Cain dispatched of quickly and painlessly with a super-silenced USP.45 before he shot a gas powered grappling gun onto a tower with a perfect view of the white house.

As soon as he reached the tower, one by one his three extremely heavy duffel bags were unloaded, among them being a XM-25 full auto grenade launcher, an HK14 short barreled carbine, an LPO-50 flamethrower and of course, a heavily customized and modified fifty caliber sniper rifle in addition to the dozen or so small arms he was carrying underneath and on his overcoat.

Finally setting up the bipod on the balcony of the tower, the malicious marksman simply observed and monitored over all the fights he could see occuring, but focusing on the leader of the free world as he got his windage, elevation, corilois effect and more figured out until a single vibranium laced hollow point that had been filled with a cocktail of cyanide and arsenic slid it's way into the chamber of the rifle as all became calm as Cain lined up his scope with the window to Stark's location, the frigid D.C. Air showing up as the Skull-Clad Slayer slowed down his perception of time and squeezed the trigger, releasing a single heavy caliber bullet with a simple phrase carved into the back.

Live free or die.

#186 Posted by Allegiance (926 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know where to start :\

#187 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio
#188 Edited by Allegiance (926 posts) - - Show Bio
#189 Posted by Pyrogram (35092 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know where to start :\

Fight Cain. I've already got my hands full. The Punisher Vs Cap America :)

#190 Edited by Allegiance (926 posts) - - Show Bio
#191 Posted by Pyrogram (35092 posts) - - Show Bio

@allegiance: Exactly, now get posting. If you need to know how to arrive, PM me.

#192 Edited by Allegiance (926 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cain_, @anthony_stark:

A flash of red, white, and blue.

The bullet folded like an accordion against an uncommon symbol of patriotism. With the faith in his country and his dedication to its people driving him, Allegiance leaped into the fray to defend the president. Harboring no ill feelings toward the armored politician for his victory in the election, Allegiance instead stood alongside him.

"Mr. President," he remarked kindly, giving a small salute.

He departed first with an acrobatically untraceable high jump, flipping at such perfect angles as to gain the momentum necessary for a shield throw of the ages. Hurling his trusty sidearm like Hercules flinging a discus, the Star Spangled Super Soldier specifically aimed for the precise juncture of concrete and architecture just beyond the assassin. The idea behind this being that the shield would ricochet from the corner of the tower's balcony entrance and around the confined railings, perhaps even distracting or injuring the gunman within them enough for the All American to gain ground.

Touching down about halfway between the White House and the tower in question. Having traced the trajectory behind the bullet according to the concave nature of his shield and the way it folded, Allegiance had a general idea of where to go. From there, all he had to do was think like a sniper. After about five seconds of harassing the rifleman, the starred and striped emblem soared back to its owner, who plucked it out of the air like Jerry Rice at Super Bowl XXIII.

Hardly giving any time to the president's aggressor to recover, Allegiance cleared the rest of the distance using a second jump that vaulted him to the highest point of what Mark Twain called "The ugliest building in America," and to where the shooter had made his perch.

"No more lives are going to be lost here today. Stand down."

#193 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

White House Down!

#194 Edited by Allegiance (926 posts) - - Show Bio
#195 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#196 Posted by _Cain_ (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

@allegiance: Would you be cool with me using S.P.I.N. Tech?

#197 Posted by Enforcer_ (313 posts) - - Show Bio
#198 Posted by _Cain_ (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

@talon_: http://www.comicvine.com/spin-tech/4055-56439/

Back when the civil war before lasr happened I wrote that Cain stole an armored car full of them. Basically they're bullets made up of nanobots that temporarily neutralize the Metahuman gene

#199 Edited by Allegiance (926 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cain_:

Yes, considering it wouldn't be a fair fight otherwise xD

#200 Posted by Enforcer_ (313 posts) - - Show Bio