#1 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to the White House, seat of political power in Washington D.C, and one of the most recognizable landmarks in the world!

Inside are numerous elegant meeting rooms, and of course the President's residence.

Tours are available from 7:30 to 11 daily.

Rules:

This is the White House. It is heavily guarded, and the President is a precog. He knows you're coming, you're not going to sneak in. Nor are you going to blast your way in.

If you want to make an appointment with the President for whatever reason, please PM Premonition (or at the very least use @reply so I know you want to talk to him).

Yes, very important government business. No fun here. Except I think the Secret Service play Ultimate Frisbee on Tuesdays, feel free to join in.

Please note that the game 'Get Down Mr. President' is strictly frowned upon.

#2 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

We need this for Prime... But this is such a great idea

#3 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: I agree...we could really use one for Prime. Ugh, this is going to get so confusing. x_X

#4 Posted by The_Puzzler (6390 posts) - - Show Bio

*Pisses on front door, leaves*

#5 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

Go rah rah for Prime over in Prime lol

@Premonition:

Nice job. Now you can roll like a don and have people come see you as opposed to the other way around.

#6 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: Exactly...what am I, a pizza delivery man? It's so undignified to go traipsing around the country for meetings.

#7 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: lol right? Also big props for using Morningstar. Dude's perfect for you.

#8 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: Yeah! And Morningstar was LL's idea, he's pretty awesome.

#9 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: Who are you currently using?

#10 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4818 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition said:

Please note that the game 'Get Down Mr. President' is strictly frowned upon.

LMFAO

#11 Posted by The Psyentist (16431 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: PsyKnight and Premo should meet sometime. He could be a good poster boy for registration.

#12 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio
@Premonition I'll keep them straight lol
#13 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: Gustav Graves, the James Bond villain.

@Ellie_Knightfall: So glad someone liked that. ;)

@The Psyentist: Actually been looking for one of those!!! Excellent!!!

@_Sojourn_: I probably won't. >_>

#14 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition:

Dennis arrives with his leather bag

#15 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: Security stops him at the gate. "Sir, no bags are allowed past this point. You're going to have to check it."

#16 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: "You can have the bag and the sandwiches inside, I was about to meet the head of state to discuss matters pertaining to the AUTHORITY group" he hands the bags filled with non-toxic BLT to the guard.

#17 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: They nod. "Yes sir, go on in. The President has been expecting you."

#18 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: "If you want there are extra mustard tucked besides the pickles, and anyways I have to go."

Dennis Rome enters the premises

#19 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: "You can pick up your sandwiches later sir." One agent says. "No he can't" the other whispers, grinning, as he takes one out.

#20 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: Dennis Rome walks towards the oval office, wondering about how the events will turn out

#21 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: Orpheus waits for him, filling out a crossword puzzle.

#22 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: They may have taken out the BLT's but he still has the warm cuban sandwich to share with the President, " So I heard that you are interested in AUTHORITY as well"

#23 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: "You're not here as a representative?" he frowns

#24 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: "A fellow member such as yourself, nothing more and nothing less"

#25 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: "I see...so what brings you here today?"

#26 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition:

"Curiosity, seeing as to why you would be interested in the group?"

#27 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: "It is a governmental organization, and I am part of the government. Did you really go through all the trouble of setting up an appointment with the president to ask something you could have found on Yahoo Answers?"

#28 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: "Well that and the fact that you don't seem like the average president. something is a big off."

#29 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: "I'm 25 and I'm blind. That would probably fit your criteria"

#30 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: "Not the disabilities sir, just the air around you and an ominous feel."

#31 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: "Is that a threat? Are you some psychic trying to get money?"

#32 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: "Nope, and not a psychic either... just guy interested in people of similar goals"

#33 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: "Unfortunately I don't have time to join a hobby-club with you. If you don't have any business I'm going to have to call security."

#34 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: "The BLT has probably put them to sleep already, nothing poisonous but they will wake up with good dreams. On an unrelated note, do you need someone to do your dirty work? "

#35 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: "Those two are only here to help with tour groups. And are you trying to sell yourself as a mercenary? What gall."

#36 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: "Not as a mercenary, but rather as a detail in a manner of secret service or praetorian guard that will not let you get caesar'd"

#37 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: "And I'm supposed to trust the man I just met, and who poisoned two guards, to not stab me 37 times. Forgive my skepticism. If you want a job you'll have to apply like everyone else."

#38 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: "Where do I sign up then , and sir It is 23 times by the way"

#39 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: "I was accounting for inflation" he smiles slightly. "You should call the Secret Service application center. The number is online, I'm afraid I don't know it myself."

#40 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: "Got it," Dennis sends in information to the website through a snatched smartphone from a tourist on the way to the oval office. The forms are filled in with the speed of the thumb, it nearly created a sonic boom but that would attract the guards " Would you be interested in recovering eyesight or perhaps longevity?"

#41 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: "Hrm...no thank you. I'm not sure what I would do with eyesight to be honest. And my lifespan is what God wills it to be" Also he knew he would be able to manipulate his personal timeline to stay young forever, so no need for outside interference.

#42 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: "Well judging by a glance and a few textbook notes you seem to be a person of exceptional capacity, If you wish for an enhancement on pre-existing abilities I can be more than a help."

#43 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: He tilts his head. "What on Earth are you talking about?"

#44 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: "Most people can't see it but I can, we are alike in a manner that both of us can no things which no 'baseline' human can"

#45 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: "Whatever 'sensors' you have must be wrong then. Don't mock me." He carefully sets up a telepathic shield that would hide his abilities upon further screening. "Perhaps you're picking up residue from a meta or something who visited me earlier."

#46 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: "I do not sense 'what' powers you exactly possess, my notes just piles atop of what I already have. It is just something from countless of experimentation"

#47 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: "I don't have ANY powers. Except perhaps the power to sense a conspiracy nut. Get out of my office."

#48 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: "Fine, its not like you fit the profiles for a precog and a pusher"

#49 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: "The hell are you talking about?" He snaps his fingers, gesturing for his guards.

((You shouldn't be able to sense his powers btw...he wouldn't have let you in if you could figure them out, the whole precognition thing))

#50 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Premonition: "I will keep it confidential, there is no point in blackmailing a potential ally"

(he is not psychic, just a random guess which is pointed by insecurity. so he just follows along with it)