#1 Edited by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
The War is Coming... everyone's seen it, the rise in Supernatural activity around the world... demons numbering in thousands are walking the earth along with beings so old that the world had almost forgotten about them...

the forces of light are now starting to make a stand... Hunters, slayers, witches, magi... they're all starting to notice how dark the world has gotten lately and now it's time for them to actually work together... but can they?

the fueds between some of the factions on the side of light run deep and most have a very dark history when dealing with each other, but if they want to survive this war they'll all have to work together, for the good of everyone involved and they might actually survive this war...


ok, first things first...


RPG Rules here.

Right, now to throw a spanner in the works...

for this RPG you WILL NOT be playing your CV Characters... not even your account... trust me on this alright and just go with it...

You'll pick a character from one of the comics, books or TV shows out there that has dealt with the Supernatural or has dealings with the Supernatural on a regular basis...

now, this opens up a hell of a lot of characters for people to choose from... you can have anyone from these genre, including...

  • Supernatural
  • Buffy
  • Charmed
  • Harry Potter
  • Hellblazer
  • Anita Blake
  • Highlander
  • Blood Ties
  • The Crow
  • Kindred: The Embraced
  • X-Files
  • Tru Calling
  • Sabrina the Teenage Witch
  • Poltergiest: The Legacy

ok, i'll stop there... but you get the idea...

the idea is to create a world with you're posts that actually has history to it...

is there some deep mistrust between the Hunters (Supernatural) and the Watchers Council (Buffy)? or maybe the Charmed Sisters have had dealings with Immortals(Highlander) or Kindred(Embraced) before...

Let your imagination go wild here, any character is fair game as long as they aren't too powerful and would wreck the RPG for the rest of the people playing...

if there is enough interest in this RPG i will post the introduction chapter on Tuesday morning... now, here comes the tricky bit... characters are on a first come, first served basis...

there can only be one Dean(Supernatural) or Duncan Macleod(Highlander)... so thats why the 'two days grace' for people to find a characters they like and can write... post your characters here with a picture of them once you've decided who you want to play to 'bagsie' that character...

M

#2 Posted by Giles (24 posts) - - Show Bio
Rupert Giles
I'm definitely down for this...
#3 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks nice go methos!

#4 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting

#5 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

what's the max of character for one person?

#6 Posted by Ron Weasley (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm In...        

Ron Weasley
#7 Edited by Sha Syndrome (36 posts) - - Show Bio

wants to be piper but doesn't know if she can sell the roll

#8 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos, this is another really great rpg idea.  Sounds like alot of fun!

#9 Posted by Ron Weasley (10 posts) - - Show Bio

my profile's almost done :D

#10 Posted by Paige Matthews (85 posts) - - Show Bio

This RPG just got more magical. ;)

Paige is here!
#11 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

nice

#12 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

PLEASE tell me Sam isn't taken yet!? Can I be Sam Winchester!? PLEASE!?!?!?!?

#13 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos, Is Ghost Rider taken?

#14 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio
Sam Winchester
#15 Posted by Paige Matthews (85 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Methos, Is Ghost Rider taken?"
If someone hasn't posted to indicate that they are calling a specific character then that character is still available.
#16 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool, now would Ghost Rider be too over-powered for this RPG?

#17 Posted by The Rider (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Methos, Is Ghost Rider taken?"
lol, You read my mind.
#18 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
The Rider said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Methos, Is Ghost Rider taken?"
lol, You read my mind."
Hahahaha
#19 Edited by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
Cryo-Wolf said:
"
Sam Winchester
"
man I wanted to be Sam well can I be Angel
caption

#20 Posted by The Rider (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a thought.  I could be Blaze and you could be Ketch.

#21 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Well we all know who I pick :P

caption
#22 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice. I do like Ketch.....

#23 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
The Rider said:
"Here's a thought.  I could be Blaze and you could be Ketch."
That would be sweet
#24 Posted by The Rider (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Nice. I do like Ketch....."
That's going to rock having two Ghost Riders.
#25 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Well we all know who I pick :P

caption
"
YES.
#26 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
The Rider said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Nice. I do like Ketch....."
That's going to rock having two Ghost Riders."
Yep
#27 Posted by The Rider (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Well we all know who I pick :P

caption
"
I SO did not see that coming. :P
#28 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"The Rider said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Nice. I do like Ketch....."
That's going to rock having two Ghost Riders."
Yep"
yeah some Hellfire mototcycles is nice, but I'm going to be a different kind of Rider
I'm going to have a Dragon

#29 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, my obsession with Anita was not a secret. It's just natural I play her. rubs hands together Now who's going to be my richard and jean-claude :P

#30 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna try sumthin' new...

Ed
#31 Posted by The Rider (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"TheDrifter said:
"The Rider said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Nice. I do like Ketch....."
That's going to rock having two Ghost Riders."
Yep"
yeah some Hellfire mototcycles is nice, but I'm going to be a different kind of Rider
I'm going to have a Dragon

"
Believe it or not, I've always been a fan of the flaming horse.  I've always thought that was so awesome.
#32 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio
Constantine said:
"I'm gonna try sumthin' new...

Ed
"
o_O Your going to be..Edward o_O

If I am the Executioner. Edward is Death
#33 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Constantine said:
"I'm gonna try sumthin' new...

Ed
"
o_O Your going to be..Edward o_O

If I am the Executioner. Edward is Death"
Something wrong with that?
#34 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

...you cause Edward?

is lost

#35 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
The Rider said:
"Midnightist said:
"TheDrifter said:
"The Rider said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Nice. I do like Ketch....."
That's going to rock having two Ghost Riders."
Yep"
yeah some Hellfire mototcycles is nice, but I'm going to be a different kind of Rider
I'm going to have a Dragon

"
Believe it or not, I've always been a fan of the flaming horse.  I've always thought that was so awesome."
just to clarify what flaming horse?
#36 Posted by Anita__Blake (62 posts) - - Show Bio
Constantine said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Constantine said:
"I'm gonna try sumthin' new...

Ed
"
o_O Your going to be..Edward o_O

If I am the Executioner. Edward is Death"
Something wrong with that?"
nope not at all.
#37 Posted by Anita__Blake (62 posts) - - Show Bio
Cryo-Wolf said:
"...you cause Edward?

is lost"

You've lost me as well :P
#38 Posted by The Rider (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"The Rider said:
"Midnightist said:
"TheDrifter said:
"The Rider said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Nice. I do like Ketch....."
That's going to rock having two Ghost Riders."
Yep"
yeah some Hellfire mototcycles is nice, but I'm going to be a different kind of Rider
I'm going to have a Dragon

"
Believe it or not, I've always been a fan of the flaming horse.  I've always thought that was so awesome."
just to clarify what flaming horse?"
The Rider
#39 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
The Rider said:
"Midnightist said:
"The Rider said:
"Midnightist said:
"TheDrifter said:
"The Rider said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Nice. I do like Ketch....."
That's going to rock having two Ghost Riders."
Yep"
yeah some Hellfire mototcycles is nice, but I'm going to be a different kind of Rider
I'm going to have a Dragon

"
Believe it or not, I've always been a fan of the flaming horse.  I've always thought that was so awesome."
just to clarify what flaming horse?"
The Rider
"
That flaming horse no the ghost rider fan doesn't like the flaming horse lol 
#40 Posted by Paige Matthews (85 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha Syndrome said:
"wants to be piper but doesn't know if she can sell the roll"
Come on, I need my sisters! I have a feeling we'll need the Power of Three for this... ;)
#41 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Rider, Any chance I could be Blaze? No offense of course but I know nothing about Ketch

lol

#42 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio
Anita__Blake said:
"Cryo-Wolf said:
"...you cause Edward?

is lost"

You've lost me as well :P"
hmmmm.....well now I'm lost
#43 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

so we've one Buffy, one Potter, and one charmed. two from anita blake and a marvel

#44 Posted by .Xander. (35 posts) - - Show Bio

and you've guessed it......

Always been my favourite :D
#45 Posted by Angel. (145 posts) - - Show Bio
Constantine said:
"so we've one Buffy, one Potter, and one charmed. two from anita blake and a marvel"
theres a giles so that two Buffy
#46 Edited by .Xander. (35 posts) - - Show Bio
Angel. said:
"Constantine said:
"so we've one Buffy, one Potter, and one charmed. two from anita blake and a marvel"
theres a giles so that two Buffy"
now there's three......but still no actual Buffy
#47 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Constantine said:
"so we've one Buffy, one Potter, and one charmed. two from anita blake and a marvel"
Two Marvels I believe
#48 Posted by .Xander. (35 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Constantine said:
"so we've one Buffy, one Potter, and one charmed. two from anita blake and a marvel"
Two Marvels I believe"
whom?
#49 Posted by Leo. (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Make that two Charmed

caption
#50 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
.Xander. said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Constantine said:
"so we've one Buffy, one Potter, and one charmed. two from anita blake and a marvel"
Two Marvels I believe"
whom?"
Myself and The Rider