The Wanderers (Team Location Thread)

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pyrogram:

I'd say drop some/all of what you owe. It's probably weighing you down some. It's happened to me. That way you can focus a bit more on what you want to do or currently are feeling into rather then feeling obligated to do stuff...and use music background noise helps lol

>.> your Pyro your not aloud to be idle *Coven Magic Pimp Slap*

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@blooddiamond: I'll get into the swing again! It's just a hot day and I'm dead lol

Coven aint allowed to pimp slap me!

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Coven will slap whoever she wishes ;P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1704  Edited By Pyrogram
BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Fired from what? You and I both know Peak wouldn't get rid of her, and her business is hers you can't fire the business owner ;)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Coven's got even better then the best friend defense :P

Sure! Ult Az and Coven are options here, and well there's a absurdly long list of alts outside of the Wanderers available lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blooddiamond: Coven's taking advantage :P

I'll reply to Coven sometime, gimme a bit.

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1710  Edited By Peak

@blooddiamond: @coven_ [Short as I cant be fkd to long-out a dam intro lol]

The Captain silently stands on deck as the cool breeze ruffles his dark hood. His arms, folded behind of his back, and his eyes looking out to sea, gazing at the blue ocean with a smile.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@peak: Yeah long intro's can be a little hard.

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Not hard, I'm just lazy and wanna use Peak again a little before I reply to all of my older posts :P I kinda forgot how he speaks...

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak: What would a 26 year old robin hood time lord speak any way(hint..hint.)

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak: Yeah to bad that rp went way.

Coven_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak:

After centuries of being around them I know when an Obarin is coming that sort of taste of timelessness that lingers in the air. And after previously choosing to let Desmond die out of my own emotional greed I can't find it in me to be here when the killer comes knocking. I plan to venture else where void from such conflict. Perhaps I can get Peak to come with me, in my arms rather then crossing blades. But then that's dwelling on the future should live but for the day.

Silently approaching from the rear flank one arm is loving coiled around the waste. The other rests over shoulder playfully threatening as a killing slash to the jugular would of been easy. "Your suppose to be a wanderer not a stranger. Where's your head at John?" My voice subtle and comforting as it can muster.

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coven_:

John shivered in delight as she approached, goosebumps still floating around in his stomach like they'd only just fallen in love. Smiling as she spoke, the captain turned and uncoiled himself from her arm, and just held her hand as he stared to sea. "Just...Thinking, the word's uncannily silent, and everything...Is" He shook his head, turning and giving her an affectionate peck on the cheek. "Enough about me and these things, Jackie, how are you? Everything...Okay?" He raised an eyebrow.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak: Do you want me to bump it ?

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Not right now, going to get to all my other peak stuff another time. Just getting back into the swing of things now.

Coven_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak:

"Everything is begging for conflict to begin, winding up relentlessly if you ask me. But the cogs are tightening to a point it'll just crumble apart. But we're not politicians best to just wait till our blades are needed." A moment taken to try ease thoughts, calming silence I've learned can be as welcome as it is uninviting. My soft lips take a moment to bless ones collar before going on. "I'm trying to decide which beach to visit for a few days. I want some time on land something beneath my feet besides wood. That and I want nothing to do with somebody I think wants to visit."

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coven_:

"Who intends to visit?" He asked, intrigued at the notion, "Are they somebody you know?" John was aware of her age and how much she must know, and he was always intrigued at her experience.

Coven_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak:

I can't detain the sigh forced from my lips. A brief moment of remorse feeling as if I may have chosen to cop out of a situation. I'd never question myself around others my choices our flawless, there's a sort of desire of approval though when around John. "Alezra Obarin, that last name might sound familiar. Haven't met her much I can tell you though she isn't our friend."

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coven_:

John could easily see his lovers plight with this Obarin, slowly taking her hands and creasing his brow, he let out his own sigh, wondering why it was playing on her mind. "And this Alezra woman, why is she not our friend, and why, would her presence want to make you leave?" He said strongly, but it was almost protectively, he didn't want Coven to be afraid.

Coven_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak:

"It's not a fear mind you just an emotional distaste. Among the Six Obarin was a common name. Believe at least thirteen generations of the name have held a position in the Six. Alezra however never took part of the Brotherhood choosing instead the path of the Templar. It was her nephews downfall that led me to you. I've revisited that night enough I'd rather not do so again." Hands resting in his in effort to promote reassurance.

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coven_: We'll continue tomorrow, I'm too tired to write Peak now and do this interaction justice. LOL He's so hard to stay motivated for these days >.<

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zain_:

It's okay <3 it happens

Hopefully I can beat up a Wanderer or two with Az

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Hey little bird, your house is on fire, your children alone"

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just loooove spilling hot tea on myself -_-

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1730  Edited By ia_espada

Inborn Greatness ;)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Tove Lo is awesome

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1732  Edited By BloodDiamond

(Bump/repost original was on Ult Az)

Control, equality these are dreams that will rot like corpses on roads to war. They will do so until freedom and choice is a dream allowed to take root in the soil. For as long as people feel free they won't always obey, won't always follow, one can not contain that which thinks it can't be contained. So long as people are gifted a choice, they'll try to be superior, prettier, nicer, crueler. The foundation of freedom and choice plants seed for death, betrayal and more. Equilibrium will cease existence so long as these ideals have a home. A world of peace can only be obtained upon the stripping of individuality.

If a world without war and turmoil is to be obtained however the first thing needing to go are those who could lead revolt. Those with the power to make a difference must be cleansed baptized into the Temporium or placed in unmarked graves. One group has greater potential at stopping the Templars. Possesses more power then such free loving soldiers should. They all the while act with the method of the serpent. Sneaking about, stabbing individuals in the back. The best spokesperson for freedom are the silent killers and lying politicians. If that is true then how can they be better for this world? These are the thoughts of Alezra Azura the Templar Temporium's figure for Justice and Vengeance.

She doesn't play coy or engage in deadliest assault of colossal vessels. She simply appears on the deck of the ship belonging to the Wanderers. One second there is nothing but air the next she stands before the crew. Vermilion hair rests along her back reaching halfway down. A suit of azure and onyx hugs her figure a single Red Cross of traditional symbolism rests on her collar. Visage is not particularly intimidating. The way she carries herself though speaks volumes like a lion ready to pounce any moment or wolf ready to burst into giving chase. It's a body that seems only home in meaningful confrontation, conditioned only in the righteousness of combat for justified cause.

"You've all been charged with halting the progress of time. Altering the course of history to maintain a corrupt ideal. The sentence is servitude or death. By order of the Trinity, Issued here by the third. Which finite end do you prefer?" Her voice was calm so assure of herself she'd waltz into the masses of opposition and issue an order.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a pretty good song

Loading Video...

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny feeling when you have to consult your own father in a business call lmfao

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. Kinda wanna use Xenon somehow.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Florentino Perez must be legitimately crazy. How does any of this make sense to him?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Florentino Perez must be legitimately crazy.

I cackled like a villain LOL

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1738  Edited By ia_espada
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: So many people in the sports industry are I wonder if being crazy is a prerequisite!

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: Sometime in the coming week, I wanna do an interaction with Xenon and Andres. Friends reunited :P Wanna do it? Or is the Don being all exclusive to Mercy?

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1742  Edited By ia_espada

@pyrogram: I don't know, nino. Dre is back but I haven't been feeling his character all that much. I'm in a weird place right now with respect to the characters I wanna write LOL. I wanna write Autocrat, Santi, Aphasic, Champion, and even Brahma Bull sometimes. But Dre? Not exactly. Pisses me off too because I gave him such an amazing bio ;P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: It's probably because it's been such a long time and he has no solid ties to anything anymore apart from Mercy and the baby etc, he's not really involved in the human/mutant conflict and that was quite a big motivation for him IC, or so it seemed. Wanna write with the Champion? I wanna do something with you, but preferably not a fight :P

Does Andres still use Zepto-Technology? I can't see that in his bio yet! :O

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I actually think it's because he was around for such a long time that I'm just not that interested in writing a character I've done so many things with. If I wanted to tie him into all the stuff going on, it'd be pretty simple anyway. Sure, we can do that :)

Yeah he still does, I haven't added it yet though LOL.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: True! From this point onward it would mainly be reruns :P I fought Andres so many times I could practically figure out how he was gonna respond to my attacks after a while (not in a bad way, I always loved his fighting style and weapons/tech). Andres is a veteran who deserves to live a happy life with his family XP I'll pm you later with an idea if I get one.

Good! Zepto-Technology and Trion in his bones was fking awesome.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: LMAO right? Maybe later on I'll be fine with maining him again.

They were pretty cool ;P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: Once Charles is around again and LL with Amaranth returns, he'll be back :P

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: We'll see. Maybe, maybe, or not :P

Angela_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espadaIn between her lust for power, the witch had grown to cherish every moment she had with Julian. Secretly he had been using her, through there false sense of trust and companionship he had confessed to being apart of the human faction and gave her knowledge on what he knew. Every moment together felt real to her but unfortunately her affection wasn't quite returned the way she had hoped for. Unfortunately all the murders that she had committed would lead back to her, despite how crafty she was in concealing and erasing any evidence of such tragic events. All her victims suffering from three different methods of death: slit throat, strangulation, or puncture to the skull and all tied to a tree. The ritualistic murders had stirred the witch community who thought of it as another group trying to frame them but in truth it was one of their own committing the crimes. But with Julian's support, the two would end a war before it would escalate any further. It had to happen tonight with the full moon giving her more power but also giving the beasts their strengths.

Taking a shift that would when the sun set down C was tasked to her normal life. Taking a delight to seeing detective Porthos arriving to the hospital C instantly greeted him. But their mutual conversation was to fill in the gaps that had been left, especially during the night that Cecilia had been murder and those that had followed after. Taken away to talk in private C was now faced with evidence against her. "Wait- You don't think I? Someone's framing me! Please, detective it wasn't me. I'm telling..." she could see it in his eyes, he wasn't buying what ever excuse she had for him. He was determine to prevent the awareness of the miracle men and end this war, but on his terms. "Now you know. These death were not for vain. But you would defend them regardless, but what of my kind? We have been hunted, burned, tortured, and now it is set to repeat itself. These very "genetic savants" as you call them have done nothing but robbed people of their lives, one whom I held so close until it was ripped away from me. I'm sorry detective Porthos but if you want this to end your going to have to kill me instead." stepping back, she quickly utter a whispering spell that would provide her the means to flee with ones to cause a mental-like infliction, "La tortura y el dolor". Rushing out of the room, she takes off from her job and hopes to make it to the house of Julian before the detective would reach her.

Arriving to his home, the glorious mansion was empty of his presence and others. The night was now illuminated with the lunar glows of the celestial body from the skies. The war had now begun, in the barren streets of Los Angeles, the undead, the miracles, the frails, and the beasts traded body for body. The witches remained clear from the war, powerless as most of their magic rested in the hands of their four elders. With Julian still missing, presumption that he had been slain by the warring groups, C was even more determined to rid the city of these groups.

Climax into the battle the red headed witch appeared, emerging from the shadows and a lone warrior walking into the fields of blood and war. "Sagrado corazon de los espiritus. Susurros de los muertos." walking with her arms open, the spirits of the dead witches in her community were invoked to lend their strength to the witch. Strong gust of chilling winds encircled the streets and street lamps burst into sparks, unknown to the witch Julian was somehow aware of these events, "Los Muertos resucitaran ahora, los espiritus ahora luchara." suddenly pain over swept her enemies, striking them with a massive wave of psychic pain. "Sagrado corazon de los espiritus. Susurros de los muertos. Los Muertos resucitaran ahora, los espiritus ahora luchara." she repeated again, continuing her magic on her battle worn victims.

Elsewhere, while the war was already in place, Julian's assassin witness the battle from the rooftops, awaiting for the perfect moment to intervene but deep in the forest of Los Angeles, Julian studies a large and old tree before him.A tree sacred to the witches in this city but most importantly; it was their source of power. This tree was what the witches referred to it as: the nemeton, where most of the redheaded witch's victim were tied to and this was also the tree that would allow Julian to cripple the witches. "Ah, detective Porthos, is it?" speaking to the heard arrival of the detective. "The witch has told me so much about you, will only what she knew of course. I believe you're looking for her, is that correct? Smart of you to come here first. This tree is the source of everything witch related in this city, from the murders to even their precious power. Believe it or not, these witches draw their power from it. But you might wonder why I'm here, alone, at this night, besides giving you a history lesson. Well its simple. I'm here to destroy it. At this very moment a war has already begun and there is one powerful witch out there. Once she's done, lets just say she will be coming back for more... blood and won't stop until anyone she poses as a threat is killed. To save anymore lives, I need you to help me, help me cut this tree down then we can stop her."

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angela_lee:

C's rather flamboyant departure was a disappointing turn of events, though not an entirely unanticipated one. Having constructed an accurate albeit incomplete psychological profile of the nurse/witch, it came as no ebullient surprise to the Madridista that her chosen reaction to being confronted with implicating evidence would involve trickery, deceit, and of course, magic. A terse sigh of mild irritation escaped the charismatic cosmopolitan, "Tis a pity that she chooses to make this a laborious task for me", Santiago's thoughts remarked as he stared off into the closet door's exit, his countenance almost inexpressive save for a relaxed intrigue in the fleeing woman. Following a ghost of an exhale, a partially entertained upwards curl of the lips emblazed his suave features, "I underestimated her", he admitted whilst confined to the physical dimensions of the hospital's closet.

"Perhaps I was somewhat cocky", he considered, "Ah but of course I was cocky. I'm me. Anyone who has ever met me knows that I am a big deal", the Black Viper quietly chuckled during a moment of self-interested self-amusement. There remained only one other alternative to place him in a position of power with respect to C's. She wielded a tremendous advantage, and unless he severed her ties with her source of power, there would be no mitigating her efforts. Women driven by the encouraging whispers of vengeance were not unlike men motivated by radical ideological incentives, they were overtly dangerous people. Santiago's remaining hope was contact with Julian. Much had been spoken of this Julian. The uncertainty revolving around the man rendered him a wild card, but a necessity lest the Spaniard have to recommence his temporal endeavor and acquire a firmer social grip over C.

In time the consuming, red mist of war had engulfed the Los Angeles streets. The graphic carnage and sheer absence of humanity that the conflict brought was cringe-worthy even to a seasoned martial purist like the Black Viper. In the wilderness of the city's more rural areas, the 'detective' approached a peculiar tree being gazed upon by the infamous Julian. Attentive to the man's words, Santiago coolly fitted both hands into his pockets, "I want to preserve social justice, Julian", he earnestly remarked, approaching the tree, combining his extraordinary talents with Julian's in a joint effort that brought forth the supernaturally significant tree's collapse. Surely, every witch, sorcerer, warlock, wizard or whatever alternative derivative of a magician was now devoid of power in the city.

With the witches' source of power nonexistent, C's efforts were rendered futile, and the vengeful witch ripe for captivity. With Julian's assistance, the Spaniard sought C out, 'arresting' the nurse/witch and bringing her to the fallen tree's location for an impromptu trial. Should it successfully yield a verbal confession from the ambitious woman, Santiago would be certain to record it for future legal purposes. He might not be an official detective, though his work was nothing less than genuine.