#1 Posted by Shanana (54578 posts) - - Show Bio

any suggestions

Online
#2 Posted by inferiorego (22618 posts) - - Show Bio

me and you

Staff
#3 Edited by Last_Guardian (28230 posts) - - Show Bio

Obi Wan Kenobi and Desilation...we'd still probably kick ass! lmfao

Spartan and Drifter

Andferne and Jigsaw
#4 Posted by Methos (40536 posts) - - Show Bio

Prodigous Man and Fourpower

M

#5 Posted by Shanana (54578 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"me and you"
That was scouted i knew the first person to post was going to say that.Since it was you i know we wouldnt team up ......-_- to predictable
Online
#6 Posted by inferiorego (22618 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"inferiorego said:
"me and you"
That was scouted i knew the first person to post was going to say that.Since it was you i know we wouldnt team up ......-_- to predictable"
::bows::
thank you! thank you!
Staff
#7 Posted by Sherry (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and...everyone. xD I don't team up. :P

#8 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

Drifter and akira overdrive

#9 Posted by Last_Guardian (28230 posts) - - Show Bio

me and TJ Magnum..lol

#10 Posted by Methos (40536 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos and Brolly2

M

#11 Posted by Last_Guardian (28230 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized and Sha :S

#12 Posted by Shanana (54578 posts) - - Show Bio

Andy and Shaymin

Online
#13 Edited by Andferne (38280 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Andferne and Jigsaw"
I'll continue this list for you :)

Andferne and Desilation

Andferne and Council (any account of his)

Andferne and ML(any account of his)

Andferne and Chrisangel

Andferne and Resonate

Andferne and Archive

Andferne and Aztek

Andferne and Ruin Cross (or any of his accounts)

Andferne and Tao Ming (or any of his accounts)

Andferne and Shaymin (and his other accounts)

Andferne and Jinx

Andferne and The Enigma (John Valentine and his other accounts)

I can probably add more
.
#14 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"Andy and Shaymin"
[=
Mer-man and Desilation
#15 Posted by Asymmetrical (23748 posts) - - Show Bio

me and any hero...unless their a villain or neutral at the time

#16 Posted by Andferne (38280 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"Andy and Shaymin"
Blast how did I forget that one....

goes to add it to the list
#17 Posted by Shanana (54578 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

Online
#18 Posted by Shanana (54578 posts) - - Show Bio

Sha- Drifter

Online
#19 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

no love for J1nx andy?

#20 Posted by Shanana (54578 posts) - - Show Bio

Sha - Resonate

Online
#21 Posted by Andferne (38280 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"no love for J1nx andy?"
points to list
#22 Posted by Asymmetrical (23748 posts) - - Show Bio

me and just about any female on the Vine xP

#23 Posted by Last_Guardian (28230 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
Andferne and Resonate."
Res? i thought you guys were buddies...
#24 Posted by Shanana (54578 posts) - - Show Bio

Sha and GG

Online
#25 Posted by Last_Guardian (28230 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and Prima or Sha would be pretty weird..idk why...

#26 Posted by Precise (21947 posts) - - Show Bio
Hasn't got enemies... yet...
#27 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"pixelized said:
"no love for J1nx andy?"
points to list"
thats why i asked silly billy
#28 Posted by Andferne (38280 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Andferne said:
Andferne and Resonate."
Res? i thought you guys were buddies..."
Nope, not in the least.
#29 Posted by Shanana (54578 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Me and Prima or Sha would be pretty weird..idk why..."
Must have been reading my mind
Online
#30 Posted by Last_Guardian (28230 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Andferne said:
"pixelized said:
"no love for J1nx andy?"
points to list"
thats why i asked silly billy"
lol silly billy! lmao!
#31 Posted by Andferne (38280 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Andferne said:
"pixelized said:
"no love for J1nx andy?"
points to list"
thats why i asked silly billy"
None what so ever.
#32 Posted by Last_Guardian (28230 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Me and Prima or Sha would be pretty weird..idk why..."
Must have been reading my mind"
v_v you really don't like me, do you? 

lol

@Andy: oh
#33 Posted by Shanana (54578 posts) - - Show Bio

Sha -DC

Online
#34 Posted by Shanana (54578 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Sha said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Me and Prima or Sha would be pretty weird..idk why..."
Must have been reading my mind"
v_v you really don't like me, do you? 

lol

@Andy: oh"
This isnt a I dont like that person thread.

This is a "I dont see my self teaming with that person thread"

MUCH luv much luv
Online
#35 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"pixelized said:
"Andferne said:
"pixelized said:
"no love for J1nx andy?"
points to list"
thats why i asked silly billy"
None what so ever."
why not????? feel free to PM if you must
#36 Edited by Last_Guardian (28230 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Sha said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Me and Prima or Sha would be pretty weird..idk why..."
Must have been reading my mind"
v_v you really don't like me, do you? 

lol

@Andy: oh"
This isnt a I dont like that person thread.

This is a "I dont see my self teaming with that person thread"

MUCH luv much luv"
yeah..you better...cause i'm crazy about you...lol

Pixelized and Ugly Dog


Starkiller and Feral Nova
#37 Posted by Andferne (38280 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"why not????? feel free to PM if you must"
eh
#38 Posted by Shanana (54578 posts) - - Show Bio

sha and ronin

Online
#39 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"pixelized said:
"why not????? feel free to PM if you must"
eh"
hmmmmm?
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Pixelized and Ugly Dog
"
gross.
#40 Posted by Last_Guardian (28230 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"sha and ronin"
O_o why? you guys are married...
#41 Posted by Shanana (54578 posts) - - Show Bio

That means nothing.I'd probably end up trying to kill him before the fight was over -_-

Online
#42 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2060 posts) - - Show Bio

well I feel left out that I can't list people, so I'll elaborate a bit on the females of the Vine that'll probably never pair up with me:

MR

SH

Sha

Babs

Lexi

DC

Prima

Starleafgirl

Dread

Charm

and umm yeah, I'm sure there more, I just can't think of them

#43 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

DC??

#44 Posted by Last_Guardian (28230 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"That means nothing.I'd probably end up trying to kill him before the fight was over -_-"
wow...poor Ronin...
#45 Posted by Shanana (54578 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek arent we on the same team in your Rpg,and in mine???

Online
#46 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2060 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"aztek arent we on the same team in your Rpg,and in mine???"
haha! oh yeah, forgot about that...but I mean Aztek and good Sha would never team up...o_O...would they?
#47 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2060 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"DC??"

its an abbreviation for Darkchild
#48 Posted by Shanana (54578 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats a noppers

Online
#49 Posted by Last_Guardian (28230 posts) - - Show Bio

wowzers

#50 Posted by ChrisAngel (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though Ive caused you nary the slightest of harm.. *shurgs resolute*  No harm done. I survive. Like 2pac said "I ain't mad at ya."