The Vine Villains - Hills Location (CVnU)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#254  Edited By Untamed

@pyrogram: @anthony_stark:

Dr. Aaron Palmer had settled back into a quiet life in the University of Atlanta as a biology teacher focusing, well, on his beloved ants. He hardly believed almost six months had passed since he crept out of Peak Industries and the hero gig. Tony came back and everything went back to normal. He leaned back into his chair and watched the ceiling. The lecture hall was characteristically empty at this time. He could do anything he wanted to. The radio chimed in with its subtle opinion:

Hallelujah - Rufus Wainwright.

Aaron almost laughed. How appropriate. He remembered watching the first movie with that green ogre and the stupid donkey played by Dr. Dolittle. It was funny, but not really funny enough to warrant three sequels. Still, the song earned its increase in volume.

"I heard there was a secret chord that David played and it pleased the Lord, but you don't really care for music, do you?"

The meek college professor closed his eyes, relaxing in the music. Rufus had a great voice, so it was a shame he didn't get much publicity. Teen pop sensations were to blame for that, along with any other catchy tunes from the internet.

"It goes like this, the fourth the fifth, the minor fall and the Major lift, the baffled king composing Hallelujah,"

A knock on the door startled him. A student? At this hour? Judging by the shadow he cast, it must have been one of the football players back from practice who wanted some after-school tutoring. Aaron stood up and ruffled his hair a bit, tired enough for one more lecture he supposed. Cracking the door open, he smiled with a kind light in his eyes.

"Hallelujah...Hallelujah...Hallelujah...Hallelujah..."

Then...nothing.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@formicidae: MotherF I hate you so much right now -_- Where is Fomi's robot thing! SAVE HIM!

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Come on, Tony, be fast enough! Save your friend! >:D

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark:

COME AT ME BRO

(as I paint my chest with the blood of your best friend)

:3

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: Smiling at Tranquil he brought his hand out into a fist "When you return, I and my team will be waiting. With the full power and strength of my own personal army at our fingertips, you will never have a chance to breath. Our power is insurmountable..." He fired off a single blast from his fist and it shot straight through Tranquil as he disappeared.

@warsman Turning to his ally he smiled "Seems we made a new enemy today...make sure the creatures are at full numbers. I am not worried of his so called power, but I do wish to show him and those he returns with what we really are capable of."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

But I guess I'll play if I am allowed to that is :p

Yes yes yes yes yes! Join!

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Hm...torturing Aaron is always an option. After all, Warsman could have just knocked him out.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By Pyrogram

@warsman: Here I am, thinking Aaron is one of the best characters ever and you torturing him v_v

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@darkchild: Arrow is like the final ingredient to the greatest villain team of all time!

Assault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Does Assault need to slap a bitch?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: @formicidae:

Something that sounded like a sonic clap could be heard resounding throughout the university, mere milliseconds before an object tore through the ceiling and hit Aaron Palmer's laboratory floor, throwing both palms out instantaneously, his repulsors glowing fiercely. The Onslaught armour was at 40% after his previous flurry of attacks, but upon the relaying of information from his brother about the whereabouts of the Warsman, Assault had put everything he could into his boosters to save the scientist.

"LET HIM GO!"

Jacob Stark had seen too many lives lost today. He knew that this fight would only end in decimation. Collateral damage was the name of the game and he was done playing around.

"Just, stop! I'll surrender! We can both walk away from this. My brother and I, we'll stop if you do. We can go home. Just stop. Enough."

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: @assault:

Just you wait...I have something absolutely insidious planned...

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assault:

Aaron's life hung by a thread. His entire throat glowed red from the pressure being exerted by the Nazi's formidable grip. He already struggled for breath, a mere human plaything among battling gods. Warsman, intrigued by Assault's sudden eagerness to surrender, turned away from the meek doctor and stared at the armored paragon proclaiming his definition of 'peace.'

"Humanity is not my enemy. Some aspects of it are undesirable and will be eliminated in due time. But in the grand scheme of things, I ultimately have no quarrel with you or your brother. You are just food to me, not opponents,"

He turned back to Aaron, giving his esophagus another constriction as the ant-themed scientist desperately tried to fight for air.

"I am curious, however, that this is the moment in which you concede. Thousands have already died needlessly. What makes this man so special?"

The Nazi locked eyes with Jacob Stark, all emotion having been lost long ago. He did not possess the means of empathy, only the capability of hurting and destroying.

"The Holocaust did not stop because one Jew screamed 'enough.' Why should I stop now because you want me to?"

Feeling his curiosity wane into sadism, he extended a finger on his free hand and started to pierce Aaron's cheek, drawing blood with his fingernail.

"I shall give you an ultimatum. I will not stop. But give me this man to torture and extract information from and I will not touch American soil for as long as both you and your brother live."

Assault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman:

"Just food? We've killed you numerous times in the past few hours. If it weren't for whatever strange abilities you harboured, you'd have been dead a long time ago. And us? We don't have what you have, and you haven't managed to kill us - once."

Assault's repulsor beam grew sharp, focusing slowly upon the forehead of the Warsman.

"We don't negotiate with terrorists. Especially not ones as ugly as you."

He let the repulsor beam emit a flash that would sear the flesh off of the Nazi's eyes, performing the action precisely upon the blinking of Aaron Palmer's own eyes so that the man would be left unscathed. Using the refinement of his blasters initially as a feint and then unleashing the terrible flashbang upon the creature, he intended on catapulting his armoured figure across the room and tackling the Warsman and ultimately rescuing the unassuming biologist. It was a risky manoeuvre, one that endangered Palmer's life, but one that had to be chanced. The Warsman would not stop, there was no bargaining with a creature as deprived as he.

Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assault:

"J-Jacob!" Aaron squeaked, taking a sharp inhalation afterward.

"For once in your life, think of the consequences! You've obviously haven't been able to kill this man because otherwise he wouldn't have his hand around my throat!"

A delicate squeeze brought about intense pain for Aaron's already constricted airways.

"If my life can protect millions, then I don't care what happens to me!"

In the instant he blinked, the scientist felt the grip on his neck lessen. The flashbang went into effect with the desired results. Assault carried Warsman out into the hallway, pulverizing Aaron's classroom wall in the process. Gasping, Dr. Palmer realized what had just happened and hurried to the rubble.

"Damn it all, Jacob! You're just as stubborn as your brother - LISTEN TO ME!"

As the battle between the two continued despite Aaron's protests, he just threw his hands up in a defeated manner and slapped his forehead with both palms. No one ever listened to him.

"At least take it outside so you're not DESTROYING MY SCHOOL!" He shouted over the din of their conflict.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By Untamed

@pyrogram:

I love how he's perfectly okay with the fact that a super Nazi were-dino and a man in a suit of futuristic battle armor are duking it out in his university.

The only problem he has is that it's in his university :P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@formicidae: I would get stark to help but I can't handle those feels :P

Or I'm lazy

Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By Untamed

@pyrogram:

I'd believe either excuse coming from you :P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By Pyrogram

@formicidae: You know me too well, My Stark Activity days are long gone :P

Looks at Xenon in the post boards...

Assault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By Assault

@formicidae:

Caught in a deadly grapple with the nuclear Nazi, every single movement counted. Assault weighed every shift in position like a sack of gold, every punch like vibranium. It was difficult enough keeping himself intact without the person he was risking his life for bitching at him from behind his back. Grunting with the exertion, he aimed a brutal stomp kick at the Warsman's chest in an attempt to achieve some space between them although he knew it wouldn't hold the creature off for more than a few milliseconds at best. He wouldn't last a minute in close-combat with the Tyranno-Tyrant, even with his extensive martial arts skills.

"Aaron! Don't tell me what to do when I'm fighting a global threat, just don't! And what if I were trying to keep my secret identity on the DL? And you just shout my name out like that? You wouldn't know Aaron, you wouldn't!"

Jacob sighed exasperatedly, turning on his heel and throwing a small device at the ground between the Onslaught armour and the Warsman. It was cube-orientated in shape and gave off a faint neon glow, ejected from within the confines of the suit. It was a teleportation device, designed to absorb anything within a three metre radius and 'port it to the troposphere, a sure-fire method of removing any bombs or potential threats. The young Stark dearly hoped it would transport the Warsman and himself, it all depended on the creature's positioning, but Assault hadn't possessed any time to perform all of the calculations.

This was all or nothing.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assault:

"For someone who is brothers with an internationally-known superhero, you are incredibly dense,"

Warsman took the brawl in stride, catching his foe's kick with his hands and aiming his own, spinning one, at Assault's armored head. Regardless of whether or not it worked, the gold-and-black paragon utilized yet another one of his tricks. With his legs already trapped in the warp portal, Warsman reached out for Assault in a bid to drag him to wherever he was being transported to. The sudden drop in available oxygen gripped his lungs, but the Nazi continued to pound on Assault like no tomorrow.

"Contrary to what you believe, I am not stupid. With Anthony Stark's family tree readily available to public records along with the fact that he called you 'brother' during our battle in Jidad, it is not completely Aaron's fault that I know who you are,"

A monstrous uppercut would claim the single most violent impact Jacob would ever encounter. Whether or not it hit, ignoring its frightening speed, relied solely on his wits, augmentations, and formidable training.

"But it is your fault that America is just another target now. At least you could have bought her safety from the Fourth Reich with Dr. Palmer's life. Now, that chance is gone."

Assault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman:

Floating about in sub-space, being hit around by a crazy Nazi fellow with reptilian tendencies was not quite how Jacob had seen this fight going. Usually he just swooped in, threw a few missiles about, did his cool badass "I hate the media" trick and jetted outta there. Today was not like that.

CLAUNK

He flew backwards through the troposphere a few hundred feet, propelled by the force of a rather sneaky left hook from the tyrannical Tyrannosaurus. Without bothering to come to a stop, his hyper-reflexes already orientated, he initiated his boosters and flew straight back at the creature, bringing both arms up for a vicious blow towards his temple.

CRKKKKKK

An uppercut of divine origin kissed the chin of his helmet and rendered the Onslaught systems inactive for a split-second, the HUD display immediately flashing crimson, warning the young Stark of critical conditions. He didn't have time to register this, launched upwards through the non-gravitational air, temporarily unconscious, the sheer might of the blow resounding throughout his entire being, both outside and inside.

"Sir. Sir!"

Summit initiated a revival method that would tear Jacob from his slumber, a single shock throughout his nervous system, just enough to wake him. His eyes flew open and he howled, surprised by the sudden sting.

"For f_ck's sakes Summit! Could you at least wait a few more seconds before deciding to electrocute me?!"

The messages were mental, inaudible to the Warsman, trapped within his perpetually egotistical banter, shouting about Reich's and whatnot. Assault seized control of the Onslaught armour once more and ceased his momentum, taking stock of the situation and the condition of his suit.

Things were looking positively atrocious.

His power was at 14%, and without some time for his arc reactor to recharge the armour, he would be left nigh-useless within the suit should the energy run out, suspended thousands of feet above sweet, sweet earth. His exterior had suffered fatal damage so far, with numerous breaches in the shell threatening to dismantle his oxygen supply. The helmet itself was moments from evisceration and Assault accepted something he would not have, should this have turned out to be any other one foe.

Retreat.

He didn't have time to give a dramatic speech, there was no chance for a "We shall meet again!" or a "You will yet feel my icy wrath!", no, there was only escape. Relaying a mental message to his AI implant, Summit, he injected every ounce of energy within his suit to the boosters, managing a slight tilting of the hand by way of farewell before he evaporated, leaving nothing but an after-image in his wake.

He travelled with such haste that bits and pieces of the armour began to peel off like the skin of a lemon or an orange, feeling the heat rise up within the suit and begin to fry him. It took him less than a second to re-enter the stratosphere at which point he ejected his figure from the Onslaught armour and adopted his very last resort.

A parachute.

It would take him a few minutes to reach land, affirming his location to be just above Madeira, Portugal. He could only pray that the Warsman wouldn't pursue him, for it would take young Jacob Stark a reasonable amount of time to amass a new suit of armour or an alternate means of escape.

Noir_Anarchist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my money is on Warsy
my money is on Warsy

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noir_Anarchist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By Noir_Anarchist

@warsman:

if i lie and say yes would it further up your game?
if i lie and say yes would it further up your game?

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noir_Anarchist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By Noir_Anarchist

@warsman: O.O I never thought of using her (makes note to go search images of her)

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

updated the OP check it out peeps

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: thanks bro, thank ReEn for the picture its EPIC

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Should set up a Vine Villains Vs Paragon battle lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: oh its been spoken about dont you worry. Specially after i finish kicking Nova's ass in our rp

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nexus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Holy Crap you have to be a complete idiot to try and storm this castle. Your forces combined with Lebeau's forces are a god damn army O_O

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noir_anarchist Daemon returned from his fight with Nova feeling nothing, coming to his room he found Noir laying in his bed fast asleep. Walking up to the bed he stood at the end of it and spoke softly "My Queen?"

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Z stood too full form on the outside of Daemon's sanctum. "Knock, Knock" she said, turning around looking to see what was off in the distance.