I'm adding subjects your characters can deal with, use and reference in there own stories. If you think of anymore things to add to the backdrop, don't be afraid to let me know. Here's what I have so far.
- Champions of Peace- Dragon Island
- Dark Legacy (A) - Kyoto, Japan and France
- Tenebrasque In (A)- Russia
- We Are Legend (A)- Los Angeles
- Wolf Pack (A) - Scotland (mainly but moves around to various bases)
- The Science-Branch - Venice; Yucatan; Dark Utopia, Dark Side of the Moon
- The Militia(I/D) - Operate from a military base in a classified location.
- Hellfire Club (I) - Milan, Italy
- The Institute of Tomorrow(I/D) - Bayville, New York
- The Trinity (A) - Nippon
- Children Of the Damned (D)- Boston
- Vine Titans (D) - Maple City, Canada
- Gods Watchful Eyes (D) - Hoboken, New Jersey
- The Under Dogs (A) - Martial City
- Lincoln's League (A) - Hidden deep within the Canadian Rockies
- D.E.A.T.H. (A) Tokyo, Japany
- Knights of Dawn (A) - Alaska
- Fox Company (A) - Earth's Orbit
- Superhuman Investigation Bureau (A)
- Cash Inc. (A) - Detroit, Michigan
- Order of Sancta Camisia (D) - New France
- La Cour de Hiboux (D) - New France
- The League of Shadows (A) - Somewhere in the Himalayas
- Genesis Incorporated (A) - The Nova Invicta
- The World Justice League (A) - Sahara Desert
A - Active D - Disbanded I - Inactive
History, Myths and Legends and Alien Worlds and Concepts
Jean-Luc Lebeau served as President of the United States
- Loners Night Club- Orlando, Florida (2 miles from Veritas HQ connect through an underground tunnel)
- Hellfire Club - Milan, Italy
- New Ninjeta - Located in the Grand Canyon (Abandoned)
- Hell - Ruled by Final Arrow but split into different regions
- Heliopolis - The Xantroan Empire's colony on Earth; a group of islands floating above the Atlantic outside Africa's west coast. Ruled by Lord Osiris and Lady Isis.
- The Xantroan Empire - An interstellar empire in the Milky Way Galaxy, having colonies on multiple worlds, including Earth (Heliopolis, see above entry) and New Alarna in the Alpha Centauri system. Ruled by Lord Ahramoz and Lady Itharis.
- Oceans - Various rulers (to be decided)
- France - Tenebrasque In lifted France land into the Earth's atmosphere (established in Kiss the Blood From My Hand: Return of the Exiled. Currently in the pre-planning stages of being restored.
- Russia - Now controlled by Tenebrasque In (established in Declaration of War)
- Ninjeta - Has been destroyed and is no longer in Earth's orbit
- Honor City - Is under the strict totalitarian rule of Honor Avenger
- Eagle Eye - A satellite that orbits around Earth and is a launching point for Fox Company.
- The Savage Lands - A mystical remote island located in the Atlantic Ocean classified hazardous to various nations. The Green Savage is the undisputed ruler of the island
- Coyolxauhqui - A dinosaur-inhabited island in the Atlantic, hidden behind a magical barrier. Lord Ahramoz (current Emperor of Xantro) used to live there in the ancient past; was more recently inhabited by Izaiah, but abandoned after the latter lost his teleportation powers.
- New France - After the devastation reaped upon the country by the darkness of Tenebrasque In, some of the greatest minds of this generation banded together to restore it. Now known as New France, the country has been renewed as a completely self-sustainable marvel of cutting edge technology with unparalleled defense systems
- Bandari - A small nation on the West Coast of Africa founded to offer safe haven to refugees.
- The Symaarium Imperium - lead by Torquemada de Insanguinare
- The Citadel - Located at the center of the universe, the Citadel is a space stationed created by the Guardians of Oa, Space Station it's self is protected by the Green Light of the Green Lanterns, It's strengthen by the blue light of hope and weakened by fear. Despite it's strange protective mechanisms; the space station is home to the intergalactic counsil, representing 31 different alien races (Humans included). The Cortega Force, and the Green Lanterns are the police force for the Citadel.
- The Nippon Empire - Spans from Eastern Greece through Southwestern Asia (Syria, Turkey) to Nortthern Africa (Egypt).
- The Iberian Empire - Portugal's politics in the past revolved around a democratic republic, however, after the establishment of the Iberian Empire, it is now governed by within the framework of a constitutional monarchy, in which the Emperor (Impero) is the head of state and the Prime Minister (Lara Kelly/Lady Liberty) is the head of the government.
- Capt. Hawk Anderson (HAWK) Officially Marine; unofficially Weapon X
- Colonel William Greystroke (HUNTER)
- Ryan Evans - Super Soldier
- Captain Ruby Theodora Glassmann a.ka. Risky - United States Army, Green Beret Corps
- Halle Romanova - previously a CIA officer and now has no official affiliation with the US government.
- Fox Company is a collaboration of many military heads and government organizations for the construction of a private non-affiliated military force. It is understood that they are worldly sanctioned, although not accepted publicly.
- Allen Cortez - was a Army ranger Now C.I.A elite Agent
- Commander Sarah Lockhart (Mistress Redhead) - Agent of SWORD and Commander of the Mobile Infantry
- Victor Grey - General of the Mount Olympus army
- Melissa Hannigan- Chief Officer of U.N. Metahuman Affairs, an organization dedicated to metahuman research, relations, and defense.
- Cain (Shadowknight666) - Rifleman in the IRA
- Tyler Daniel Wreckman (Wrecker) - Former U.S. Army Ranger, member of Delta Force, Special Forces Officer, and renegade Super Soldier. Now a mercenary.
- Blake Heller - Assistant Director of U.N. Metahuman Affairs.
- Mikepool - Former Petty Officer 1st Class in the United States Navy, Part of the SEAL Teams.
- S.W.O.R.D. - Monitors all alien and mutant activity on Earth, but mostly inter-dimensional and space. Their Earth base is situated behind Jupiter on a space station using alien cloaking technology.
- U.N. Metahuman Affairs - An organization dedicated to metahuman research, relations, and defense. While mainly focused on building a bridge between metahumans and ordinary civilians, they are fully equipped to neutralize any threats that arise. The organization uses an aircraft carrier as its base of operations.
- Pentagon is destroyed after the events of ALL HELL
- Empire State Building (Apocalypse: The Doomsday Chronicles)
- France was destroyed and taken over by Tenebresque In
- Sector 13 HQ in All Hell
- Honor City in Reclamation
- New Jerusalem
- Poland - Leveled by the Ninjans during All Out Assault
- Galaxy 14 - This communications relay carries digital TV signals for much of the east coast, including ESPN, Lifetime, Sci-Fi, CNN, A&E and my personal favorite, the History Channel and has been destroyed
- Mars - Destroyed by its own moons
- Mistress Redhead and Sovereign Son -Married, 2 children Chevie and Hudson Lockheart
- Feral Nova and Uchiha Nevann- 2 children, Uchiha Hotaru & Yakamoshi Sozuko
- Cellywyn and Light - Separated, but with 2 children Ethan and Phaedre Starks
- Ethan Starks and Mercy - Widowed with two children (Thomas and Aliana Starks)
- Hawk and Lady Mani- Widowed
- War Killer and Talon
- CellphoneGirl and Over Kill
- Maya Lopez and Mercury - 1 child, Alex Lopez
- Eternal Chaos and Lady Death
- Mikepool and Clara Mass - Divorced
- Richard Wolfe and Olivia Anderson (Whisper)
- Miranda Frost and Corinthos - Engaged
- Angeni and Olympian Champion - Engaged
- Little Sparrow and Surreal SaDiablo - Married
- Mercy and The Last Arashikage - Dating
- Surreal and Hesperus-Mother and Son
- Hawk and Whisper- Father and Daughter
- Final Arrow and Rina- Father and Daughter
- Mistress Redhead and Dark Huntress- Mother and Daughter
- Gambler, Florian, and Angelique - Father, Son, and Daughter
- Light and Ethan - Father and Son
- Precise and Talon- Father and Daughter
- Raff and Cly and Zaira - Father and children
- King Cobalt (father), Malice Wonderland (daughter), Eleemos (daughter), Vague (daughter)
- Hawk and Heat- Father and Son
- Darkchild has two children
- Jacobi Esis-Mother, Talon
- Glory Esis-Mother, Child of Darkness, Father is ReEnforcer. But Darkchild claims fatherhood of the child
- Risky and Donara - mother and daughter
- Renegade Lantern and Emerald Canary - Father and Daughter
- Serenity - The daughter of Kaligar Roxom and Azrael
- Salem Hex - Step-daughter of Kaligar
- Kastiel and Oneiro - Sons of Kaligar (by different mothers) and the step-sons of Azrael
- Thomas and Aliana Starks - The children of Cassidy Lockheart-Starks and Ethan Starks
- Miranda Frost and Ophelia Frost - Mother and Daughter
- Vapula - Son of Hate Monger and Naamah Obyzouth
- Narcissa SaDiablo - Daughter of Little Sparrow and Surreal SaDiablo
- The Last Arashikage (Kaz LeBeau) - Son of Gambler and Lady Tlieso
Deaths, Comas, Missing, Elsewhere
- Andferne (D) - His corpse is magically enclosed in a block of ice underneath the Champions of Peace foundation statue
- Soul Taker (D)
- Solar Orchid (D) - Currently a ghost
- Angelic Reaper (D) - Buried next to the fallen WAL members
- G'Bandit (D) - Believed dead
- Tempest (D) - Paragon's wife, dead after the events of Light Wars.
- TheSavageAssassin (D)
- Agent Anderson (D)
- Ultimate Ronin (M)
- Lady Mani (D)
- Honor Guard (D)
- Sovereign Son (D)
- Park (D) - Died during Crisis on Olympus
- Surreal SaDiablo (D) - Cancer claimed the life of Surreal. Control of the League of Assassins has reverted to Gambler, but in her will all assets, as well as her school and training ground, were gifted to her lover, Little Sparrow. The status of her Oni ring is unknown.
- Maya Lopez (M)
- Darkchild (D) - Died at the hands of Mercy
- Editman (D) - Died during All Out Assault
- Angelique LeBeau (C) - Put into a coma by Mercy during All Out Assault
- Kaligar Roxom (D)
- Surreal SaDiablo (D) - Cancer
- Champion Island is treated as it's own nation
- Constantine is the Prime Minister of Great Britain
- LazyStudent is the Prince of England
- Ziccarra Liafador is a Guardian of Oa
- Maya Lopez is the Supreme Chancellor of the Ninjans
- Richard Wolfe is the King of the Lycans
- Morgaine de Bourbon is the leader of New France
- Clara Mass is the advisor to Vasilias, King of Olympus
- Japan, Korea and China - All part of the Nakamura Empire
- Akube Mahatu is the President and founder of Bandari
- Sha is the Magistrate of Tibet
- Angeni is the Princess of Athens
- Shinji Tsukazaki is the Emperor of Nippon
Entertainment, Media, Pop Culture
(What characters are public figures (Celebrated Heroes? Infamous Villains, politicians etc.). How are they generally perceived by the world.)
- Portrait is a high-profile artist
- Mercury's an indie actor and high fashion model
- Closure & Clara Mass, the former owners of Zeraz Industries, are now TV personalities
- Nerx is actually a famous hollywood cannibal, in a manner how some serial killer rose to prominence (like how some ladies love ted bundy after his arrest). His good personality can give hybristophilia (bonnie and clyde syndrome) to people, so it is not surprising that he gets fan mails and marriage proposals.
- Claire Swanepoel (Duchess) is a Victoria's Secret model
- Charmix is a fashion model and entertainer.
- Despair is a published poet who writes under the pseudonym Desirèe. Known for her critically acclaimed first novel Wisps in the Dark, in spite of the poor sells: Below 200 copies. Critics commented: "visionary", "unique", "a lyrical re-revolution of the written word"
Business, Marketing & Specializations
- Cain owns an equipment store called Cain's Armory Shack
- Premonition runs Oracular Incororated, a large corporation.
- The Psyentist is a Psychiatrist specializing in treatment of super humans
- Cassidy Lockhart-Starks is the CEO of Starks Enterprises.
- Claire Swanepoel is the CEO of the legendary Hellfire Club.
- Chabot Foundation- (Precise)
- Science-Branch - CEO's are Queen's Halo and Corinthos
- YOUgenics (Psyentist)
- Wallace Enterprisers (Con)
- Omega Justice is a corporation run by Agatha Cadinelli
- The Body House, ran by Nerx, is a very large human trafficking organization that specializes in human processing for consumption
- Dark Enterprise is a huge military weapon designing business run by Boken, making him billions. It is also used as a front for his underground activities including the S.H.A.R.P. project and the Game Changer.
- Dr. Ian Pierce Founder/CEO - Avalon BioTechnologies - Advanced medical and genetic R+D / Engineering
- Victor Ross is the CEO of RossCorp, a billion dollar company that primarily deals in the genetics and medical fields, with ambitious plans to eventually break out into other markets.
- Apex Energies - A private company owned by Paige Price, responsible for the funding of Editman. Their specialization is the mass production of thermal energy and the usage of man-made elements
(How does the world generally perceive the characters? Do they hate mutants, the aliens(Sha), do they praise them...)
- Earth has mixed feelings of the Keresh species, that has been hovering over Earth.
- The population in general do know of Heliopolis's existence (seeing as how it's a number of islands hovering above the Atlantic), but is generally unaware of its connection to the Xantroan Empire (let alone that the empire exists). Neither is the public aware of the fact that Izaiah (formerly The Wanderer) is descended from the Xantroans through his father.
Related to this, some conspiracy theorists believe that aliens have visited Egypt in the ancient past, and they are correct, as the Xantroans (and their less benevolent counterparts, the Arzacians) did exactly that. However, contrary to some of these conspiracy theories, the majority of pyramids were, in fact, constructed by humans.
- Humanity is more or less ignorant of the Symaarium Imperium
(Is there a go-to fashion designer who makes costumes for heroes and villains?)
- Director Jeremiah Morales & Deputy Director Tanya Marie run the government organization, Sector Eleven, that eliminates future superhuman threats.
- In The Last Billy Shock is a reporter who seeks out several superhumans for interviews to shed a light on how they see the world. So far he has interviewed Kurrent, Despair and most of former Veritas. Several other inquiries are still impending.
- Tony Stark - He and Sarah Lockhart have an established working relationship/friendship and have worked together for years. He helped her build her flight suit and she feeds him alien tech from other planets/dimensions.
- All members of the Justice League
- Lois Lane
- Killer Croc
- Mr. Freeze
- Harley Quinn
- The Fantastic Four
- Nick Fury
- Black Widow
- Black Panther
- Wolverine ( Blight on the Big Apple)
(Are jet packs accessible to the public? Did your character create any high tech vehicles or weapons?)
The Zero Crisis
King of the Vine Tournament (KOV)
- From the Ashes
- Omega Darkness (Tenebrasque In/Omega Justice Tie-In)
- Public Announcement to Ten In
- Return of the Exiled
*Adding info to this list allows other writers to reference or use it in their posts. If it pertains to a character the use has to be INDIRECT unless the character's writer gives you permission.
*To insure we get your info, please @reply this account.
*Mods can edit/add info