So, I've noticed that a few things about the rp's; they always require more than one participant (because of the post limit/flood warning thing), bigger scale rp's require a lot of writing, rp's (whether location or bigger scale) require some sort of commitment to continuously post and stay up to date (to some degree).
I find that most of the time, I can only get a quick post in here and there because of life and I'm sure there are a lot of people like myself. For that reason, I have created this; it has no storyline, no particular location and doesn't require a writer to constantly interact with others.
This is a place where you can write anything you want, whatever length, whatever place in the world, whatever event...the possibilities are endless and will allow people to write whenever they like, or have a good idea, or just want to further develop their character other than through the use of their bio.
- This is about giving options the the writer, not limiting them
- You can write about anything you want as long as it concerns your character
- You can write whenever you want and each post doesn't have to connect to each other
- You may interact with whomever you want or nobody at all, it's up to you
- This can act as a introduction for your character, a way to develop your character, a place to have short or long battles, or a place to create a story.
- When speaking out of character put what you say in brackets
I will further add to this and if there are any questions or any clarification is needed, just ask!!