User Lists: 13

Avatar image for catriona_knightfall
Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@peak: Who said anything about it having to do with emotions ;)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@peak: Past, present, and future are already fckd though cause you've time traveled not only through this reality, but alternate realities and witnessed/participated in events that you wouldn't have otherwise. Directly or indirectly that has shaped you, the realities, and your decisions. And by extension altered whatever reality you happen to be occupying at the time. So there is no actual timeline/reality now that you've transcended them. Had you been born with the ability to time travel one could argue it was a natural course. But you "stole" a device and altered it. Thus altering the natural course of reality :P Or maybe you were suppose to steal it so you could go back and correct an error.....or maybe I'm suppose to kill you and take the time device and that is the natural course of reality.....think about it :D

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak: Killing a Knightfall is like fighting a Hydra one down two come back Jayden has the firepower.

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak: He was jedied, his body maybe gone but he has become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak: Awww falling back on sexist stereotypes because you realized your error? :D

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: hahahah who you been hanging out wit? Your comebacks have become top shelve my friend.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JordanDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By JordanDrake
JordanDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall@peak:

“Nah, I don’t mi….” Jordan didn’t get a chance to finish his sentence before the purple color cloud enveloped the two men. Suddenly, as the cloud wrapped around them, Jordan could almost feel the laws of physics warp and give way as the pair of them teleported. Though it must have been instantaneous, it couldn’t end soon enough as the strange sensation of being torn apart and thrust back together in a new locale, twisting and turning through space as if it were nothing but a flimsy curtain of air.

The new experience had been so unexpected and Jordan was so weak from his battle in Dallas that he promptly took a deep breath, bent over, and vomited into a nearby planter. “Son of a …” Jordan cursed, taking deep slow breaths and trying to get his stomach, and all his organs, under control. “A little warning would have been,” Jordan’s voice choked off as he wiped his mouth on a sleeve of his hoodie and stood back up. They were standing in a church of some kind, with hundred to thousands of people, all sitting in silence reverence as they attended what had to be a funeral procession. Several of those attending had turned to glare at him for his rather disgusting disturbance. Of course, they may just be glaring at him because he was dressed in rags that were dirty and torn to what looked like a fairly formal event.

Blushing furiously, he gave a sheepish wave to those nearest to him and whispered, “Sorry. First time teleporting.” Jordan stepped off to the side to stand in the aisle as Quintus left him to address whoever it was that lay dead in the casket. Figuring the man was paying his respects, Jordan was utterly shocked when Quintus, floating corpse just behind him, addressed the room of mourners. Follow that up with the sudden appearance of Tempest.

“And things had been going so well,” Jordan muttered under his breath. Unsure of what was going on, Jordan retreated even further away from the center of the cathedral where tempest stood. Though still disoriented and weak from his earlier fight, Jordan damned well wasn’t just going to stand around and let the man that had just saved his life get attacked. Discreetly, so as to preserve his element of surprise, he reached out with his senses to search Tempest for any metallic weaponry that may have been concealed.

Rezurrection

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak: @quintus_knightfall: With the sudden introduction of the killer, the stationed police lept to action. Most were visibly shaken, fearful of the powerful Knightfall patriarch, but they held to their duty to protect the citizens and political personages within the auditorium. Weapons drawn, ready to give their lives in service for their country. Or so they told themselves. "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave the premises and come with us."

Rez hastily dismissed himself from the cathedral. Meanwhile, the vampiric Harvey looked inconspicuously normal as he made his way past the swarm of guards ready to engage Quintus. Reaching out a hand to touch his arm, turning his pale face away from the crowd, Harvey's eyes became solid glowing orbs of red. "Mr. Knightfall. We have not been introduced formally." The voice of Rez spoke through his undead surrogate. "Perhaps there will be a time for it in future. But I am appalled by your lack of tact. You invaded my funeral service, and I find that very rude. I have never interrupted your mutant escapades. Would you deny petty mortals their grieving process? Leave them to their empty accolades. I would like to avoid further bloodshed. At least on my watch."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@peak: @jordandrake: @rezurrection:

No matter how many times the would be heroes and self-righteous authors of morality intervened with seemingly arbitrary cause, it continued to puzzle the Perennial Polymath. The latest administrator responsible for this very befuddlement came cloaked and attired in the form of what Quintus could only speculate belonged to a forgone era. Roman, if forced to venture a guess. Declaring with unwavering conviction an endogenous verdict supposedly endorsed by a brotherhood that held no official sanction nor authority. Not in the Knightfall's realm of recognized reality anyway. Surely they lacked the strategic acumen for such a monumental task?

"I've often wondered if you paragon's of justice simply draw catastrophe's from a hat in order to decide which ones you'll honor with your presence..." he mocked. "Is it me? Am I the current rockstar of evil? That must be it cause I simply can not fathom how I continue to attract all the new age champions and protectors of virtue. If only Gothic were as popular as the Knightfall name. Maybe then the heroes of this World would have fought just a little harder for its soul." pausing to extend his finger towards the advancing security personnel. "There is no reason for you to die here today, but if you wish to press the matter then by all means, proceed." casting a caviler grin. Reassured by his own gratifying mastery of power.

His attention drifting towards the cold blooded individual waxing poetic with an indignantly cadenced address. His words representing the level disapproval that his other wise emotionless facial features failed to exhibit.

once again initiating their colorful exit. He had obtained what he had come for.
once again initiating their colorful exit. He had obtained what he had come for.

"Oooh, my undead...? Friend. I shall deny them much more then that." Quintus sharply replied. "But I, like yourself, would like to avoid further bloodshed." theatrically raising his finger and shaking his head. "Actually, thats not entirely true." Arching the same finger in a motion which resembled the swipe of a blade, Quintus telekinetically severed the finger of the deceased mutant and floated it into his waiting grasp. "Now we may avoid further bloodshed." he winked. "Sleep easy humans, for this will be the last peaceful night your species will ever enjoy. I can promise you that." nodding towards the Little Mamba and Jordan.

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@peak: I'll show what it means to be a true assassin.

You'll never see it coming.  No matter what reality you run to
You'll never see it coming. No matter what reality you run to

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak: I cant lower myself to kill every wannabe with a hood and a deathwise. I have standards.

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Peak
ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: lol possibly. But then again I'm very particular when it comes to when and where I fight. I dictate those terms, I do not allow them to be dictated for me :P

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@the_puzzler: Please. You're not the tough guy, you're the court jester

so own your role and entertain me chuckles
so own your role and entertain me chuckles

@peak: Hey now, I never claimed they were classy standards ;)

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: What is a jester to a king? One such as yourself should almost relish a chance to prove how easy it is to step on someone you see as petty...Unless you it isn't as easy as you think it is.

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: hahah fight or flight. Socially one is seen as bravery but from my characters point of view, flight is equally if not more intelligent. In certain situations anyway. Depends on the goal I suppose.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Peak
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak: If I intending on eating the finger, then maybe.

@the_puzzler: What I relish in is the achievement of my goals. Stomping on the weak is no more gratifying then burning ants with a magnifying glass.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peak: You it's true man that guys is on a different level then anyboy here.

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

House_Mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall@untamed_mamba@peak

It all happened so fast, Quintus and his newly acquired man and one of the Untamed stood beside him. He and the man known as Peak spoke throwing words and expletives back and forth, not one truly wanting to make this funeral a place of bloodshed. Each stood by there own principals and awaited the others actions. As both made there points Moira sat and watched, the mother inside her wanted to sprint up to Quintus and rip his throat out through his stomach, but the cunning and always watchful part of her kept her seated.

Soon the guards and all who were there to keep the peace began to swarm around Quintus, getting ready to make the move themselves. Yet just as quickly as he arrived Quintus made his move and retrieved what he had come for, he severed Daemons finger and it floated over to him. In an instant scenarios flashed in her mind, killing him being the foremost scenario, but she took a breath as she leaped forward closing the distance between herself and Quintus. She knew his little errand girl would stop her, but this was not a move to kill no it was a way to understand them. Snatching the finger out from the air she held it clenched in her palm. standing face to face with the man who had killed her son.

She stared deep into his eyes, knowing that he had something evil planned for the remains of her son she thought for what felt like hours about what she was about to do. She held out her clenched fist in front of her, staring into his eyes "Take it, but I give it to you. I want to change this world, and only way we can all do that is to understand everything. I want you to see this as a...gesture of humility. Something our friend Daemon saw so little of, you were right that day in a way. If we want this world to change, we need to make it change ourselves. Perhaps...we can do that together." She took a deep breath and looked out over his shoulder, to the audience "Take me with you, so I can do what Daemon should of done. He wanted this world to change, to make it better. Perhaps...you can make it better, even if you hate some of the people within it." She wanted to see what he had planned, see what the man who killed her son really was like. See it first hand what a man who would kill so easily did everyday, she wanted in with him. And the only way to do that, was to be just like him and give him what he wanted.

Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait I'm in this o_O

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers