serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By serrure

The Vanguard

Serrure sat down in the place that the team would soon call their base. "War of The Gods my butt. It was a chance for everyone to flex their muscles in an unnecessary war. This war not only posed a great threat to the earth, but it also posed a threat to the universe." It was the last part of that thought that had Serrure worried. He decided to gather a group of powerful Individuals that, together, could protect the earth and the universe from anything that would threaten it's stability.

Serrure created a magic crystal and smashed it. The shards of the crystal would allow people to access the portal that connected the Community of Heroes Hall to the base. He uttered the words "ekes tou eth seon owh dlowu iojn em" and watched as the crystals vanished in thin air "these crystals will also contain instructions for getting to this base"

No Caption Provided

The Base (Name to be Determined)

No Caption Provided

The base is in an alternate dimension that is lifeless and barren, except for the giant house-like base that Serrure created in the dimension. This is to make sure the base is kept safe as it will most likely house and contain some of the most powerful characters and objects of power.

The base is accessed from a portal in The Community of Heroes Hall. The portal can only be accessed if you have the crystal that Serrure has sent out to all potential candidates. If the person declines to join the team, he or she does not get to keep the crystal instead the crystals are returned to Serrure.

Rooms

Each team member will get to design and customize a room if their own.

Training Simulator

A room lined with Adamantium that creates Simulations based off of what the trainee needs. The limits are endless (within reason please)

Research and Development

A science lab for all our technological needs. You can find most tools, equipment, crafting materials, ect... in relative full stock.

Meeting Room

the room where the the team meets to discuss matters of importance. Anything that needs to be brought up with the team will be discussed here.

Expansion

If the need appears or the team votes to add another room than Serrure is more than capable of adding it to this base.

OOC

I'll create a PM for all members so that we can keep mist OOC comments there.

If you want to join shoot me a PM, If ive already said its cool for you to join then all you have to do is say you received the crystals and than follow the instructions it gives you

A heads up, given the Vines strong affiliation for street levelers this team may not be fully represented in every event, it is designed to unify heroes should another "War of The Gods" RP show up.

this is my first team creation so if there are any questions, or I forgot something (very possible) than shoot me a PM.

Ashkenazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By _Pariah_
Xanthos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invite me to the PM please before I post my first second post.

Ashkenazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sandy Knight want to be more helpful to the world but after the events in the past days this idea became more urgent.Solomon got news that someone like him would be most helpful on a team called the Vanguards after some time speaking to the leader of this group he agree to help and joined the team.

He walked in the Community of Heroes Hallwhere he had to go thought to get to the Vanguards base of operations .His Kochav X armor was clean to make sure he was presentable to his new teammates .He saw other people looking at him in both astonishment and curiosity of him.When he reached the portal that he was told to get thought the first thing that came to his mind is wondering about the nature of the team that they need to be in a different place other then the Hall. The other side was different and truly strange but he was here and that the crystal that was given to him worked after all.

He was trying to find the meeting room where he thought he was but it was a closet instead. It took him about 20 minutes to find the meeting room and was relive that he was the first one to get there.

Xanthos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joel looked up at the house before her from outside the iron fence. "Four stories tall and falling apart? What is this place?" She looked disgusted. The facial expression didn't last for long. "I've seen worst." She opened the gate and walked to front door of the manor accompanied with her belongings. She took the ear buds out of her ear and cracked open the door. "Well Now isn't this place like Adam. Nasty on the out. Beauty within." She didn't do much exploring of the house. On the fourth floor she had found the council like room. Where she found an older man in an "iron suit" sitting in the upper room waiting. "So cool" she thought while looking at the suit. "Keep composure." Joel tried to maintain the appearance of an adult instead of giving into child like behaviour as she was growing out of adolescence. Joel was never giving the "with great power comes responsibility speech" she just did as she wanted, and what she wanted to do was to impress her mother and father. This was just the next step for her in life.

"Hey! I'm Joel. You got the same invite I got?" she yelled to the man with an accent of excitement. "Inside voice!" she critiqued herself lowering her voice. She took a seat next to her comrade and joined him in waiting.

_Johnny_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How inspirational to have a picture of a team arguing on the OP LOL

Mister_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_johnny_ said:

How inspirational to have a picture of a team arguing on the OP LOL

This, haha. But seriously, i'm just making fun. Good stuff.

Avatar image for requiem_of__destiny
Requiem_of__Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For months Destiny had been in isolation. She'd taken a voyage away from the Arcani and society to develop her abilities. It was her belief that the pinnacle of psychic ability had only been touched. The mind is a marvel and for centuries methods had been made to resist psychics. If she could just obtain the highest tier of such power she could play god and as such revitalize the world. What she herself could not see was her ties to Hells Gamer the one called Reaver was influencing her.

Whatever fate held for her though was soon to be written as a crystal appeared before her. From the woods, to the hall of heroes to the home of the Vanguard she traveled. It was only till she stepped out of the astral plain did she realize where she'd gone.

"Uhm sorry, I'm sure my armor looks bad and I smell even worse:" Destiny confessed. "Was in a deep meditation for months it's uh complicated. My name is Destiny Salvat Ion or Requiem humbled to meet you." The crimson haired mutant remarked with a polite bow.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanthos@shadowswordmaster@614azrael@requiem_of__destiny@ashkenazi@_avatar_@thee_champion

Serrure teleported into the meeting room and found 2 people waiting there. "my apologies but we have one more allow me to go fetch her." With these words Serrure created an illusion of himself to go and bring the one called Requiem. Serrure could hear everything the illusion heard. "A pleasure to meet you Destiny. Now ,if you would, follow me towards the meeting room i'll explain everything and, answer any questions you might have." Once the woman got to the meeting room, the illusion disappeared.

Serrure addressed the three people sitting in the room. "hello my name is Serrure, a sorcerer of Asgard. You have been chosen because you are some of the most powerful people this world has too offer. I want to put together a team, not just any team, but a team of the Universe's most powerful people. My vision is that together we could be the last line of defense, if all else fails we don't! My goal is too keep Earth, The Nine Realms, and the rest of this Universe from danger." Serrure took a breath "I won't force you to join, but if you should i can offer you free food, free rooms, free supplies, and a place where you are among friends. I want each of you to be a part of this team I am putting together...

No Caption Provided

"The Vanguard. I know our numbers seem small right now but there are others out there who have not responded yet. My hope is they will join us. Before i can show you around I have to know are you interested?"

Serrure paused after asking the question. should any new people come late, Serrure would simply create an illusion to say what he just said now. "Lets hope more people do show up because, after all there is more that one problem in the Universe and he would need all the hands he could get."

Ashkenazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ashkenazi

@serrure:

So this is the Vanguard ? Solomon thought to himself while looking around the room with the suit still on him.It was one thing that a child or what he thinks is a child is on this team and another that other team members came out of nowhere like magic well it was magic.

"Well this is a team is unique Serrure , the names is Solomon Ashkenazi to everyone else here." Solomon said before giving a salute to everyone.

Xanthos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Xanthos

Sorcerer... alright? I was chosen because I'm powerful? hah! I never considered my self to be powerful. I was probably picked by mistake. Even if I was picked by mistake.. I should make the best of it. I haven't exactly signed with s.h.i.e.l.d. or anything. I'll have to tell my mom why I can't join shield. She better understand. This here. I could be apart of this. Joel slammed her hands against the desk before her, leaping out of her seat and yelled ecstatically "JOEL JACKLYN CODENAME EAGLE! I WOULD BE HONORED TO SERVE BESIDE YOU!" she saluted the group. She turned a flush red and hid her face from embarrassment. By Channing Tatum's abs... I should learn tactfulness...

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By _Atomikill_

After blowing several holes into a training dummy, Atomikill was surprised to find the next shot he fired penetrated the dummy between the eyes- but it wasn't a bullet. Walking up, he looked at the strange crystal. "Don't remember loading up this." He muttered as he pulled it out, hearing the instructions. Curious, Atomikill soon was on his way to the Hall of Heroes.

Entering the large building, Atomikill looked around at all of them- the goody-two-shoes, talking to each other about what their suits were made out of, and where they had been the past few months. Stupid. Ignoring them, he walked toward the portal, his large vibranium feet clinking against the ground with each heavy step. Entering the portal he soon found himself outside the Vanguard base. Snorting in amusement, he pushed past the gate and walked inside.

Soon enough and with little difficulty he found the meeting room. With a fold of his arms he looked around and identified @serrure as the leader. Listening, finally he nodded. "Great. Got nothing better to do- and keep calling me one of the Universes' finest, I'm sure to be in." He smirked under his vibranium mask.

Requiem_of__Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: @ashkenazi: @xanthos: @_atomikill_: "Requiem if you wish to be formal, Destiny is my name if you wish not." Her tone cordial and unrevealing about how she was perhaps the odd one. Everyone seemed tidy and most armored, and she looked like a wild thing at the moment. It'd be an honor to serve beside you, and to clear the air. Mutant, omega level pyro and telepath. If you've questions just ask." Following her intro she attempted to sooth the youngest speaking telepathically. 'Joel relax your brash nature may actually do all these thinkers some good.'

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashkenazi: @_atomikill_: @xanthos: @requiem_of__destiny:

Serrure smiled and vanished.

"Now then I would love to show you around the base" his voice echoed. 4 Illusions appeared before them and in unison said "Follow us." The Four illusions walked in a straight line towards the Training Simulator and, again, in unison said "Here we have our training room. It uses a combination of advanced technology and magic to create almost an virtual reality that you will need to train."

Next the illusions led the 4 members to the R&D room. 4 voices rang out "and here we have our Research and Development department. Here you will find most any resources necessary for creating anything you should need. If the resource us not there we can simply order it. We have no shortage of Asgardian treasures and resources to fund this team with whatever it needs."

"Now we will lead you to your rooms. The rooms are spread out all over the house so we will split up from here." With that the illusions led each member in a different direction."

The illusion that led Requiem led her through a door and across a walkway. Fire engulfed the room before her. Illusions that were meant to freak out anyone who wasn't supposed to be there. When they reached the door the illusion stopped and turned to her "there has been a magical ward here that allows people to enter only if they have your permission. Be warned though, once given permission they will be able enter. Meet in the meeting room once you have finished" and the illusion disappeared

A second illusion led Ashkenazi through a different door and across a different walkway. Dragons, Hydras, and other mythological creatures appeared. Illusions designed as a first line of defense against intruders. He led Ashkenazi to his room and said "there has been a magical ward placed around this door. People can only enter if they have been given permission by you. Be warned, once given permission, they will be able to enter anytime they want unless permission has been taken away. Meet in the meeting room once you are finished in here." The Illusion vanished

The third Illusion led Atomkill through a doorway and across a walkway. Zombies, Undead Monsters, and signs of Nuclear Radiation all appeared before him. Illusions meant as a defense. When they reached the doorway the illusion told him the same as the others "This door is protected by magic. People can only enter if they have your permission. Once they have been given permission they can enter as they please, until permission has been taken away. Meet in the meeting room once you are ready." The Illusion vanished

The 4th led Joel through a door and down a walkway. Robots with heavy arms appeared. Illusions meant to protect this area. When the Illusion reached the door, he stopped and told Joel "This door has been protected by magic. People can only enter if they have been given permission by you. Once they have been given permission they can enter anytime they want too unless permission is taken away. Once you are done here meet back in the meeting room."

Serrure sat in the meeting room. He was deeply entertained by this.

Ashkenazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure:

The mythological creatures that where before him should be more and enough to stop most intruders but not all. Solomon would make sure that this base of operations would be protect from any threats both inside and outside of the this base with no name.Then he reached his room at the base.The room room itself is strange in nature but almost spartan in nature but Solomon doesn't know that either the room can read his thoughts or that Serrue was made this room for him in mind.

He check the time in his hud in the suit and it shows the same number each time he look.This confused the old man very much but this place is strange and there could be more of the same thing in the house. It was time to go back to the meeting room to see if there is anything that either him personal needed to do or the team as a whole needs to do as a team .

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Atomikill at first put a hand to his gun upon seeing the monsters, but relaxed. Looking at the room, he raised a brow as he entered and looked around. Unlatching two clamps on his helmet, he took it off and let the atomic radiation spread throughout the room. It was large, and had 2 closets- one he could keep his armor in, and another which held several metals and supplies, along with a workbench for building armor sets and/or guns. Laughing as he was able to contain the toxin inside the room, he pranced around personalizing it, before deciding it was time to go to the meeting room. Snapping the clamps back on his helmet and sealing the radiation inside of him, he walked out.

As he entered the meeting room he glanced around, again with his defensive, tough guy attitude, and finally looked to the man who invited them there.

Requiem_of__Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Fire and denizens of flame filled her room a thought all it took for the pyro kinetic to turn it on or off. "This will do and the local is quite nice. However I came to be of a team not luxury. I'll see the real you soon." Her remark made as she had the illusion exit. She didn't bother to get comfortable that was for a better time. A few minutes to shower, manipulate heat to dry off in a second. With that she armored herself and moved on to the meeting room.

"So what comes next? I imagine we're not here to play house." The crimson haired psychic eager to get to work.

Xanthos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her eyes widened in excitement looking left and right, marveling at the technology at her disposal. She followed Serrue, the man of illusions down the hallway and room he allotted to her. "Serrue. Thank you." The door before her was pure white, and automatic. Inside her room it had the appearance of her room at home with a few minor differences. She checked her drawers for clothes (there weren't any). She looked out the window and saw the outer gates of the Vanguard house. She dropped her belongings on the bed.

She exited her room in a black wet suit with the insignia of her school on it (an X). She flipped down the hall pass the robotics. She went back to the meeting hall. "What the creepy smile." she commented to Serrure.

Requiem_of__Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A fair deal of competent individuals had led the pyro kinetic preArcani to believe she could help make a difference. She believed that the present mystic like location had some potential edges to provide against oppressive forces. Regretfully however nothing had been done, no action taken. Driven to be almost an angel of fiery vengeance Requiem found herself idle.

For what had likely been her hundredth time in a row a training regiment was booted. Holographic projection combined with illusionary augmentation allowed for a almost intimantly real experience. One that the psychic maelstrom might have been 'overworking' if anyone had been around to care.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiem_of__destiny:

As Requiem trained away, Atomikill looked in through the main window, by the controls, which he didn't tamper with. He knew the intensity and privacy one would want while training, and respected it, as he watched her battle away. He felt like the weak link compared to some of the others, and wanted to watch the others to see how powerful they were exactly.

As Tommy leaned back in the chair he was sitting in, he put his feet up on the windowsill as he closed his eyes, imagining how he would cope with his team. Hopefully they could get along. But he wasn't going to try to throw himself out and be the friendliest man alive all of the sudden- they'd deal with his personality, or he'd walk.

Requiem_of__Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_atomikill_:

Elite skills with bow and blade alone had been enough combined with pyro abilities however and her hundredth fight was just as quick as the ninety ninth. As the holographic landscape dissipated Requiem was quick to notice an observer. She'd done her best to avoid entering her teams minds. Something that frustrated her as a psychic link would allow so much more.

"You should suit up throw a few punches my way. No clue what the others are doing but I for one want to know my allies before I fight beside them."

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiem_of__destiny:

It took Tommy a second to realize she had talked to him. "Thought you'd never ask." He grinned under his mask as he unloaded his gun- he wasn't going to waste bullets on holograms, and of course he wasn't going to shoot at her if they were to spar. Walking toward the door he stretched a small bit before entering the room, raising his large, metallic fists.

Instantly the room adjusted to meet both of their needs- providing different challenges for Tommy's brutish physical force. As he punched away to holographic super-soldiers, he unsheathed his gun and remembered it wasn't loaded, pulling the trigger to nothing. However, the room met his need by creating holographic bullets to come from his not-holographic gun, satisfying him.

Requiem_of__Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_atomikill_:

Rapidly the stage was set placing the two on opposing teams with legions of holographic projections going at it. An open field beginning to be littered with bodies as sunlight reflected off armor of the fallen. Complicated machinery recognized mental projections of the angel of fire allowing her to further advance through combat. Those she didn't slay either killed themselves or turned on brothers in arms.

Because of this the crimson haired Arcani closed the distance between her and Atomkill. Her assault was instant, any wounds they suffered the Vanguard medical bay would recover, so why should she be reluctant? Plus one could not measure ones worth holding back. Her dual short swords began to burn ligitimantly hot as the sun. A thrust for the left lung, followed with a slash aimed to cleave gun in two and perhaps take an arm with it. The first assault ended with an attempt to circle around her prey and get a slash to the back of the neck.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiem_of__destiny:

Tommy had started to fight holograms, before he noticed her coming at him. Pressing a button on his wrist, atomic spray flooded out of a hole in his gauntlet toward her, and as she continued he expertly raised his giant metal forearms to block the blades, leaving a pretty bad charring on the sleek vibranium, but he couldn't say the same for his gun, which neatly sliced in half, and while his suit was fine, it did heat things up on the inside- probably the first time Tommy broke a sweat in years.

As she finished, he prepared for his attack, starting with a quick spiral kick around to face her that could send a rhinoceros flying back. He'd then chase after her, then partake in a furious, blitzing combo- a right hook here, left pressure point there. It was a very impressive attack, most martial artists would say- surprising from the metal man himself.

Requiem_of__Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_atomikill_:

Thankfully her agility had evaded the atomic spray in her decent though she did give the man props in her head. In a uncontrolled environment even a miss could be effective, for the moment though it wasn't enough. Similarly her own attacks were wasted as the armor absorbed the heat for the most part. Leading the angel of fire to realize she was against Vibranium.

She began to sheath her blades as a kick impacted with her ribs, the Choir member briefly gasping for air as she was sent back, and a rib had been broken to make the pain worse. Training however allowed her to ignore it and thus as she moved her hands were at work small microscopic wires coming out in an almost invisible preattack. As her opponent came the wires would fall behind her opponents feet. As the fist bruised her shoulder an opening would allow the cords to move around the wrist. And as she evaded the pressure point with her own impressive speed she'd place a wire around the arm. Then as the attack became hers she would move backwards in a almost dance like spin. The artistic movement designed to hopefully tighten mono molecular razor wire around wrist arm and leg tripping and perhaps even wounding her prey.

Following which she would target a singular atom in each lens of the helmet. Wide spread energy would just be absorbed, however Vibranium did have an absorption limit. Once reached the explosion could be catastrophic. By focusing on the visor the durability was slightly less. By focusing on two singular atoms limit was also decreased slightly. She charged the molecules with a ever climbing outrageous heat. It might scorch her opponents face and it might blind him. Or it could lead to a explosion in ones helmet that otherwise would be fatal if not in a controlled environment. Regardless Destiny felt confident she had performed an unexcapable victorious end blow, but then again she didn't know her foe.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiem_of__destiny:

The attack worked perfectly, and as the visors were about to give out, Tommy yelled out in fear,"No! Don't!" However, it was much too late. As the lenses to his faceplate snapped and opened, massive amounts of atomic radiation spilled out, flooding the training room, and Tommy suddenly became very lightheaded. Shaking his head and needing to focus, now for the both of them, he struggled and snapped through his wire bonds, jumping to his feet. "Need to get out of here..." He grumbled, feeling weak, stumbling over and putting his hand on the wall.

The lack of radiation in Tommy made all the wires and robotic material going through him meaningless- now, he really was just a bum in a suit. Going toward the door to leave, he reached into a capsule like pocket on his belt and pulled out two new, flashy lenses- always ready for an emergency where his radiation broke out- and put them over his exposed eyes. Turning to her, he said weakly, "Come on. You don't have much time left in this." He said, punching at the door till it gave in.