Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By superstay

Previously: The Falling Phenix

=============================================================================

The Unseen Journey

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

“…To my deepest apologies, but, I need your help, Zeus…”, the profoundly smooth voice of the demi-god spoke to the heavens. Pacing at the side of a hill of sand, which poured from the dank ceiling, Theron dust himself off as he talked to his almighty highfather. He gazed at the roof, “the gods have plagued my path of recreation with that of distress.”, but, before he could continue pleading, he felt a relaxing warmth. “…my son, your path is that of your own, and carved by one’s own hand; not that of I.”, the dark cave lit with the ghostly presence of Zues. The demi-god stopped, eyes running full with the divine glow of the king, one that only those of divinity could survive. Surrounded by the powerful light of the god, he was with the mist of one of Zeus’ truthful forms. Floating above Theron, the Olympian spoke, “My boy, your trials will be met with great praise, if you survive.”, the blissful one stated, as his white shined yellow rays of honey-flowing riches into the dreadful cave. Hearing a few scuffles, coming from the misty distance, the cautious demi-god was stilled by his maker, “pay them not mind. At this moment, no mortal would dare rest their futile eyes on my light.”. Zeus turned to the now awakened lady. “She will serve a great purpose to her people…insure her survival, and I will grant you glory of the highest mortal fantasy…”, Zeus faded, as his light dimmed and disappeared.

Turning to for the now-awaking woman, Theron kneeled in the dark abyss that swallowed them, again. Staring at the olive face of the grounded woman, Theron watched as her eyes opened, with shock and confusion for what she saw. Staring up at the stocky Greek man, while lying on a pile of sand, the celestial lady noticed the black abyss that hovered above them. The darkness made up the deep cave that contained them both; she jolted away from his gaze as she heard the growl of a beast. Sitting up, she stared forward, as Theron stood and faced the same direction.

“Have no fear, maiden, I will see to it that you return to your home, safe and sound.”, Theron softly smiled, before handing out his hand in kinship. To which, she shared with flustered eyebrows of caution; She hesitantly took his hand, before making her way to her feet. Seeing his turn, she parted her lips, “Who are you?”. As he stepped forward, he spoke over his shoulder, “I’m Theron the Explorer, of Barbaros…Son of Orran the Slayer, and son of Zeus the almighty kind of Olympus…you?”.

No Caption Provided

Slowly walking behind him, she answered, “Phenix…one of the Göksel Yıldız of Sun’in Ev”, she stated as he lifted a stick. She began to continue, but silenced herself as she saw flames shoot from his eyes, engulf the branch-end, to create a source of light for them to have. He handed it to her, for her safety, since he could see without light, “I figured you might need the light”. She took the light, choosing to withheld her powers from him, as well as her visual ability that matched his. “Thank you”, the lady showed gratitude, as they continued walking throw the caveways.

================================

Next: Home, We Go

d^_^b