The Unnaturals. Team thread.

• 131 results
_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@anton_foucan: When in doubt, no. Now get outta here punk! Go hide out in your own bad guy thread!

Avatar image for huntington_falls
Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plant_man: I felt sorry for you posting about feeling left out :D But i'm ouuuuuut

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By _Creed_

@anton_foucan: Welp, now I just made myself sad v_v You don't have to go >_>

Avatar image for deactivated-6032369091872
deactivated-6032369091872

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angela_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plant_man:

"Vigilance, that would be a fundamental necessity, no?", Ambrosius agreeably inquired with rhetorical conveyance. Flashing a cordially engaging smile of charismatically expressed gratitude, the Grandiose Illusionist issued a subtle inclination of the head, "Your home has an unorthodox quality to it, there is no need for change", he confessed, innately harboring an predisposition for luxuriant environments yet refraining from voicing his extravagant tastes out of courtliness. "Sooner or later Mr. Tanner, I am certain that others will emerge".

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ambrosius:

"I too, am certain my friend. Please do make yourself at home, remember that this place will always be a sanctuary for you..But now if you will excuse me Ambros, I must return to the roots, and listen."Tanner gave a slow nod to show his gratitude for Ambrosius's presence, his body slowly being consumed by the wall he stood beside his face one of the last things to be consumed by the flora. "If you require anything from now on, all you need is to call my name near any vegetation..I will hear it one way or another.."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plant_man:

Issuing a temperate nod of cordial acknowledgement, Ambrosius verbally expressed genuine gratitude in response to Tanner's politely offered hospitality. "Thank you, Mr. Tanner. But rest assured, I will be fine. I am more enthusiastic with seeing who else the Rumor has summoned". Allowing himself the offered courtesy of remaining within the Botanic Champion's abode's nurturing interior, Ambrosius patiently waits, anticipating the impending arrival of others.

Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plant_man:

“Carmichael, Sky Carmichael”; she said taking a few steps back. She shook off the initial shock of talking vegetation. “I don’t wish to harm it, if that’s what you mean; but…I’m merely trying to survive in this world” she said, following her mossy host into his home.

“You live here?”

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By _Creed_

@sky_carmichael:

Tanner walked over to the same table where @ambrosius was patiently seated, gesturing her to come have a seat. "Indeed I do Sky, for a long time at that..Please, come meet our friend Ambrosius Romeiro, a very talented mystic summoned by the Rumor as well..."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sky_carmichael: @plant_man:

Indulged in the studious analysis of the supernaturally transcendent realm's ambient, elementary composition via Ambrosius' preternatural ethereal perception, the Avatar of Virtue contently observed the intrinsically inter-linked, translucent blue patterns of ambient magical energy, his uniquely hued eyes pulsating with vibrant purple luminosity. "Que coisa linda", he contently smirked, halting his mystical endeavor upon Tanner's return with an unacquainted young woman. Rising from his seat, the Paranormal Picasso issued an acknowledging nod in the Botanic Champion's direction. "Mr. Tanner, I see you've brought a friend", amiably meeting Sky's eyes, Ambrosius gallantly greets the prodigious witch with an urbanely smile. Cordially taking Sky's hand with chivalrous savoir-faire, he spoke, "Ambrosius Romeiro", winsomely introducing himself with cosmopolitan charm.

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Zain_

@sky_carmichael: @plant_man: @ambrosius:

Instantaneously enveloping the ruddy ground below his feet in an azure haze of blue mist, Niccolo, or otherwise know as the Mystic Machiavelli, transpired before the trio of unmitigated magical might with an almost sadistic laugh resonating from his dark lips, his eyes glowing golden yellow his blue arms clasped behind his back, two long swords hanging from straps upon his waist, a cerulean blue bow attached to his back, Niccolo wandered over towards the trio, paying no mind to words, simply standing assuming his unorthodox appearance would capture their attention.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sky_carmichael: @plant_man: @ambrosius:

Instantaneously enveloping the ruddy ground below his feet in an azure haze of blue mist, Niccolo, or otherwise know as the Mystic Machiavelli, transpired before the trio of unmitigated magical might with an almost sadistic laugh resonating from his dark lips, his eyes glowing golden yellow his blue arms clasped behind his back, two long swords handing from traps upon his waists, a cerulean blue bow attached to his back, Niccolo wandered over towards the trio, paying no mind to words, simply standing assuming his unorthodox appearance would capture their attention.

"..." Tanner gave the demon a blank stare, his mossy eyebrow raised slightly. "Please, you two get acquainted. I will speak with our...Guest..."Tanner gave a smile to both of his guests before rising up from his seat, growing two feet and size while walking on over to the blue "man". "Summoned by the Rumor I presume? Quite the entrance..."

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Zain_

@plant_man:

Niccolo pensively stared upwards, utterly unsure of what he was staring at....But regardless, he happily conversed, having seen stranger creatures many times before, "Greeetings..." Niccolo slithered "Summoned by suuumthing, I'm not toootally sure..Rumor, you say?...Hmmm" The deranged Italian swiftly snapped his head sideways, staring up into the assumed eyes of the creature, his voice quick and snappy "Who-are-you?" Still slightly unacquainted with the human way of speaking.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By _Creed_

@niccolo_machiavelli: "He is the embodiment of rumors...It is a long story..As for myself? I am Plant Man, otherwise known as Tanner the green, either works for me." Tanner pointed over to the table. "And these are the other chosen ones, like yourself. Ambrosius and Sky."

Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

checks pulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By _Higgins_
Huntington_Falls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_luca_: The comparison isnt registering :P

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anton_foucan: Well maybe if Quintus sees some thread activity it won't register :P But it registers to me!

_TheDoctor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_luca_:Soooo...
Im not trying to be annoyinggg.
But did you decide yet?

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blind_eye_: >_>

Yes! You are in! Totally didn't forget about you, honest.

<_<

_TheDoctor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_luca_:Great! (:
*Goes to cry because he knows he was forgotten.*

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By _Higgins_
_TheDoctor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_TheDoctor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_luca_:I can never look at your AV the same.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers