• 130 results
#1 Edited by _Creed_ (4600 posts) - - Show Bio

Plant Man's domain, east Newfoundland, Canada.

"Tanner the green, also known as plant man..You have served the earth as one of it's natural champions well. But on this day and from here on, we will seek out the aid of it's mystic champions.." Rumor whispered while sitting in Plant Man's wooden house in the forest, while the lumbering giant stood there listening. "I will call out to some I have watched closely, and hopefully they will come. You, Plant Man..Will need to act as my liaison for this cause, for I am burdened with cosmic purpose.." Plant Man simply nodded, a small chuckle emerging from his massive frame.

The Rumor made it so he was standing on the tip of a tall tall tree, looking out in the distance. With his hand pulled in closely, everything seemed to fall silent...And The Rumor whispered...

You, are not like most people. You might be a mystic, or a creature, but I know...You want to do good. This voice is that of the Rumor, I am the lord of them. I call you out because though I am forced to be of both sides on the cosmic scale, YOU have a choice. Now you must listen closely stranger. In Newfoundland, the forest, you'll now which one. You will find a white house, this belongs to an old friend of mine, the Plant Man. Do not be startled by his mossy appearance, he has a good soul as much as any. Once you arrive, he will explain what you need to know...

OOC

So that's the IC explanation for the people invited to find this forest.

Plant Man's domain.

Will serve as the teams base. It's a small white house surrounded by bountiful forest. At the moment, the house is quite barren, of course Plant Man not having much need for mortal possessions. The other members of course can furnish it to their own liking, it has electricity and so forth. There is only one way to reach the house at the moment, and that would be walking..Well..Not for Plant Man. If the mystics would like to create some sort of method of teleportation, it is more than welcome.

Rules

• This location is VERY difficult to find. It's shrouded from most finding magic and is surrounded by a forest that Plant Man could easily control.
  • No attacking the thread without permission.
  • Have fun ^_^

Destiny's choices

The Green
  • Tanner the Green, otherwise known as the Plant Man. Once a man who was chosen as earth's champion. Fighting evils of all faces. He serves as the team's leader and liaison to the Rumor. Though his appearance contrasts it greatly, Tanner is full of human emotion, more than most actually. A good, almost incorruptible soul and is always the first to act selflessly. The Rumor summoned him due to his ultimate good soul, and his dominance over nature.

The Paranormal Picasso
  • Ambrosius Romeiro, master mystic and avatar of virtue. Like his green accomplice, he is dedicated to the betterment of the world, ready to take on what evils are ahead. Ambrosius is naturally charming and a refined speaker, his words as well crafted as his illusions. The Rumor summoned him for his hearty trust, and mystic prowess.

• Sky Carmichael, young one. Her intentions seem to be shrouded at the moment, does the Rumor even know what whispers float about her. A young aspiring witch who hasn't seemed to have made the choice of where she falls just yet, perhaps her time with these people will help guide her? The Rumor summoned Sky for her neutrality, and youth. (Don't know what look you're rocking exactly Sky, we should fix that >_>)

#2 Posted by Big_Baby (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Beastmode, bitch

#3 Edited by Ambrosius (515 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice ;)

#4 Posted by AmazingAngel (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

Aw yeah!

#5 Posted by Frenemy (1240 posts) - - Show Bio

Good job, have fun with this : )

#6 Edited by _Glacier_ (6155 posts) - - Show Bio

Coolio! This makes me want to have a mystical character. =)

#7 Posted by _Creed_ (4600 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by _Glacier_ (6155 posts) - - Show Bio

@plant_man: Not my kind of character, really xD Otherwise, I would certainly join.

#9 Posted by Remus_Crux (270 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by _TheDoctor_ (299 posts) - - Show Bio

@plant_man I would very much like to be a member of this team.

#11 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by _Creed_ (4600 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Huntington_Falls (519 posts) - - Show Bio

Instead of being on the team, could I switch and be against it?

#14 Posted by _TheDoctor_ (299 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Eternelle (1070 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Huntington_Falls (519 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by Remus_Crux (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@plant_man: out of interest, who are the five characters on this team?

#19 Posted by _Creed_ (4600 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Huntington_Falls (519 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Remus_Crux (270 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by _Creed_ (4600 posts) - - Show Bio

@remus_crux: Not secretive, just encouraging you to do some reading ^_^

#23 Edited by ownagepants (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

@plant_man: I am working on my newest evil character's bio i encourage you to check him out when he is up because i plan on attacking you guys.

#24 Posted by Eternelle (1070 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by _Creed_ (4600 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownagepants: Hopefully not on our base lol Cause I mean we just got it up.

#26 Edited by Zain_ (1319 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by ownagepants (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

@plant_man: No in a you guys come to stop my evilness but i effortlessly stomp you kind of way.

#28 Posted by Remus_Crux (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@plant_crux:

Ok Ok fair point. But it would be nice if you could at least tell me where I can find out who's on the team.

#29 Posted by _Creed_ (4600 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by Remus_Crux (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@plant_man:

And here was me looking around for something that doesn't even exist yet. I'll wait then.

#31 Posted by Ravenna (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Join the club

#32 Posted by _Creed_ (4600 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup.

#33 Posted by Huntington_Falls (519 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Ambrosius (515 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Huntington_Falls (519 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by AmazingAngel (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@plant_man: Soz just to check, I am on the team right?

#37 Posted by _Creed_ (4600 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by Huntstrik (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@plant_man: Who is on the team? I can't find a roster.

#39 Posted by _Creed_ (4600 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by AmazingAngel (4066 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Ambrosius (515 posts) - - Show Bio

@plant_man:

Auricularly contacted via the elusive Rumor's hypnotically enthralling articulation, the Paranormal Picasso was informatively instructed in the locational transposition of his impeccably adorned frame from the conventional earthly plane to a supernaturally attributed forest of floral congestion. Emerging from a dissipating rift of vibrant, ethereal energies, Ambrosius temperately rests his uniquely hued eyes upon a modest infrastructure of alabaster visage. "This appears to be the home of the mentioned Plant Man", his audibly soothing voice broke the ambient silence with audible verbal eloquence. "But I see no creature", he quietly murmurs, pensively rubbing the side of his jaw with feather-light contact. "Oh?", an urbanely raised brow indicating Ambrosius' innate surprise upon the sporadic detection of an approaching spiritual essence, "Heh, Homem Planta (Heh, Plant Man)".

#42 Posted by _Creed_ (4600 posts) - - Show Bio

@ambrosius:

Large thumps upon a mossy floor were accompanied with the eight foot Plant man. A humble smile was on his face as he saw the mystic, clearly sensing his presence as soon as he arrived. A few more large steps and he was looking down at Ambrosius, a bass heavy hum rumbled out of his chest.

"One of Rumor's callings I would presume?...Come, please." Plant man gestured the man to follow, slowly walking towards the house. "The Rumor indeed works in mysterious ways, him and I have known each other for quite sometime. Might I ask your name?"

#43 Posted by Zazel (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Joins

Ya welcome

#44 Posted by _Creed_ (4600 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by New_Grimm (611 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by _Creed_ (4600 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Ambrosius (515 posts) - - Show Bio

@plant_man:

Analytically examining Plant Man's gargantuan frame and floral composition, Ambrosius' succinct ocular study of the Botanic Champion terminated. "You would be correct with your presumption", the Avatar of Virtue smiled with expressive amiable magnetism. Following behind Plant Man's footsteps, Ambrosius maintained cosmopolitan civility once inside the creature's admirably maintained abode. "Ambrosius Romeiro", he answered prior to devilishly smirking, "Surely yours is not Plant Man? I mean no disrespect of course but, is it really my good man?".

#48 Posted by _Creed_ (4600 posts) - - Show Bio

@ambrosius: "A name the mortals have referred to me as in the first paper title of my sighting..." Tanner chuckled while shrinking down to six feet in seconds. "I was once called by the name Tanner, I..Do not remember my last name." He admitted with a bit of a frown while walking on over to the wooden table in the lounge room, leaning down to place another piece in a wooden puzzle he seemed to make himself.

"That rift you used to get here, that is some talented work if I say so myself. After knowing so many mystics, you can start to see a type of art in magic. Please Ambrosius, have a seat." Tanner invited him to sit as he did, in a chair made completely of mos and bark.

#49 Posted by Ambrosius (515 posts) - - Show Bio

@plant_man:

"Dimensional rifts Mr. Tanner, not exactly my forte", Ambrosius admitted with impishly feigned humility, a suavely constructed smirk subtly embellishing his august facial attributes, "But I will take the compliment", the Grandiose Illusionist lightly chuckled, "My mystical talents are strongest elsewhere", he cryptically concluded, a slyly cultivated smile further advertising the Paranormal Picasso's enigmatic engrossment. "So long as you have not forgotten who you are, all should be well, no?", Ambrosius rhetorically inquired, graciously accepting the offer seat.

Civilly seating himself across the Botanic Goliath, the Avatar of Virtue continued, "It must be particularly bothersome for others to refer to you as 'Plant Man'. Allow me to apologize on behalf of the human race for having never once asked of you, your true name my friend", he politely offers. "The Rumor, he spoke of selecting a side. Mine is a premeditated choice. I choose goodness".

#50 Posted by Strigidae_23 (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

There's only one way to handle this.