The United Republic of Venezuela (CVnU Location)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Bogeyman

@xenon_: "Apologies are unnecessary mi amigo", Andres' inherent altruism serving as the primary contributing factor in his offered verbal consolation. "Is there video footage or observational manner with which to see what occurred in your homeland?", the Catalan Cobra asked, still imbued with a plausible quantity of hopeful optimism despite its potential irrationality. "Your associate fought the woman? May I meet this associate of yours? It is always better to meet one's opponents on the battlefield with prior knowledge to capitalize on, si?".

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall:

"Hmm, The city is very technological, I assume that we could find some CCTV or observational footage, Yes! I will contact you once this is done" Sending a telepathic signal to a friend with a touch of his forehead, Xenon tasked a member of his forces to attain this footage "It is being dealt with as we speak - Possibly. She is not friendly to outsiders...you would have to meet on neutral ground I am suspecting - Would you consider a meeting in this country?

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: "Bueno. This will prove fruitful in identifying the attackers", verbal optimism operating as the precursor to his comprehensive nod. "Not for a moment was I expecting her to be friendly or welcoming to an outsider or anyone of my skin color", Andres admits, functioning with undisputed intellectual realism. "I would".

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall:

"You see Andres it's more than a skin color to people like ourselves, It's more than the genetic predisposition that makes us feel superior - It's the culture and history behind the color which gives us the ideas we have, Please. It's more than a simple color" Trying to give a sense of understanding to the man, albeit skewed logic, and Xenon knew this, Hence the toning down of racism. "The color identifies the pain, and suffering which our ethnic brothers and sisters have shared throughout the years....is it a correct view?...Maybe not, but it's understandable" He hoped "Now, when I say superior...different people have different opinions on the matter, my own superior ideologies are that of which mutants are better than the inferior humans - But, My black/white ideas are next-to nonexistent now.....relative to my past ideas anyways" He looked down "It's hard to explain, Just know that Cleo - The woman whom you will meet will probably treat you the same way I did in our first meeting"

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall: ( I really hated writing a racist Xenon lol....had to change it to Mutant/Human hate instead xD )

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: "Tis understandable, but that is as far as I will speak of this", showcased disinterest in the topic of Xenon's culturally adopted racism governing his proceeding conversational path, "I've no interest in that", certain that his positional exclusion from Xenon's homeland would render his associate comprehensive regarding Andres' desire to remain distant from such a subject. "I wouldn't expect any other kind of treatment from her".

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@xenon_ said:

Xenon was so immersed in his meditation elsewhere he did not notice the mans threat, instead the trio of monstrous telepaths stepped up forwards. One of them sent a secret telepathic message to all members of the VLA to ready a telekinetic shield in-case of the mans attack, the likes of which could defend against nearly any onslaught. Xenon alone would have a highly impressive defense, an entire army of telepathy wielders would be unprecedented. The woman spoke, all member of the VLA in the area ready "You speak to me here, or we will close the bridge off" Indeed, the combined telekinetic force-field could be summoned blocking all entrance to the city if needed.

"You don't understand your position here, mutant," Warsman spat.

Clasping his hands together slowly as to avoid prematurely unleashing a second Venezuelan Armageddon, he strode forward. Each plate of his proud crimson armor gleamed like a star. The hatred burning in his eyes foretold of planetary devastation.

"Tell your cowardly monarch this: after Britain, he is next. He cannot hide behind his shields and fellow untermenschen forever."

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Maestro_

@warsman:

"When you are worth wasting time over, he will meet you" With the words, the Elite closed the bridge off all contact, constructing a nigh impenetrable barrier which had never to date been breached while up, the Elite looked on from the other side "You can leave now" She winked, Looking backwards it appeared a council member had decided to show, the council member raised his hand as the barrier was suddenly exponentially increased in density and strength by electromagnetic manipulation. Folding his arms dominantly he spoke towards the warsman "You threaten us and expect peaceful talks? Hm. Leave now or face our wrath, fascist" Confident that the combined VLA army performing a telekinetic yet unorthodox blood bending would destroy the man, literally. If he refused to leave.

@morte_knightfall:

"Everything of importance has been addressed yes?...If so, I will contact you in due course" Xenon outstretched a hand "Thank you for siding to mutant kind, I will have those recordings and that meeting set up soon"

mikehly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#160  Edited By mikehly

@xenon_ Mike walked over to the leader knowing this would be his new home he felt glad. This Xenon was very imposing and yet seemed like he could single-handedly protect a nation. "Xenon? I've come to ask a few questions and request citizenship to this beautiful place." He said as he bowed respectfully.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: "Bueno", visibly pleased with the fruitfully achieved conclusion of his premeditated encounter with the bold mutant supremacist, Andres firmly shook his associate's hand prior to commencing his departure, "We will speak soon then".

Pro_Nelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_

"Well, I regret to inform you but I’m tasked with removing off this earth. Your race poses a threat to the rest of us. From what I've heard that X-gene is bad news but maybe I can begin some of the cleansing process."

Nelson extended his right arm out opening his hand point towards Xenon awaiting a response. He knew his quick strike attack and how he would carry it out.

Lucifer_Elohim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: "...Yes...They are mine.." Sandy glared at the woman, he had no idea how strong she was, and didn't want to botch this weapon grab.

Avatar image for supreme_chancellor
Supreme_Chancellor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"The future has arrived"

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Legacy_

@xenon_: @_strigidae_: "I'm beneath you?", he withdraws his sharp tongue knowing disrespect would terminate his livelihood. Instead the impudent persona swallows his pride. "I understand." The pretentious prodigy hoped to cease this conversation, but his emotionless superior wasn't finished. In fact she questioned his capabilities, something he wasn't quite fond of. "I am more than capable--", his joints locked as the sudden arrival of Venezuela's latest leader became apparent. "Maestro." Mister Addams breathed heavily as the mutant activist spoke his peace. "I realize the irresolute behavior surrounding my presence. I come from an organization that prided itself on corrupting the American government, but I'm different. I can handle any situation thrown my way. I'm adaptable." His endearing gaze returned to his impassive teacher, "Shiho has given me a chance at redemption, and I'm not taking it lightly."

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: @closure: Motioning with her hands, as to physically demonstrate the difference in levels for the confused man, she nodded. "Hai. You are. Hierarchy." Taking note of his discontent in both matters, but paying it no serious mind, she added, "Fighting is of marginal importance to you. I do not need you for that." Continuing, a bit awkwardly now, "Fighting or not, you are needed for...Your mind...smarter than mine. You understand better than I." She never felt shame for her relative lack of general intelligence. Put simply, aside from what she needed for combat and killing, she wasn't particularly special. A firm grasp on certain mechanics in physics, but lack of understanding in such things as language, it didn't bother her personally, but the primary reason he was brought in. Her trouble lie in adequately expressing. "Reading, language, the people, they are your primary purpose. Do you understand?"

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: @_strigidae_: Bowing before her gracefulness, as to properly express his felicity, he spoke once more. "I do." Having hung to her speech pattern, the gregarious gentleman realized his purpose. Noah didn't appreciate the status of becoming someone's shadow, but it'd elevate his status in this world. Not to mention he sort of relished unspoken dependency. "I suppose I should spruce this place up." He diverted the conversation in the opposite direction, knowing she wouldn't care for anything related to his decorum. However, as his mind went about reconstructing this rusty locale something inside sparked. His eyes darted toward the silent revolutionary, "Is there anyone in the council I could meet? I'd like to know the atmosphere I'll be entering?"

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Maestro_
Stagger_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walking across to the Bridge of Appeal, Stagger Lee wondered where he was. He had been on the run from his hometown of Missouri for a long time and had been heading south by any means possible. Walking, Hitchhiking, flying. Now he was here, wherever this place was. As he crossed the bridge, he could sense a barrier building around him, slowing his momentum and constricting his lungs, until he was eventually brought to a stop. He was confused by what was going on around him. He was Stagger Lee! not some pathetic human! Spotting a VLA Elite leaning against the wall and staring suspiciously at him, he screamed at her "Hey! Get this damn barrier off me and let me through!"

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stagger_lee:

VLA Elite
VLA Elite

Staring towards a mercurial man with an unfounded temper, The VLA Elite member on watch today emitted a telekinetic barrier around his body the instant he entered the bridge of appeal, swiftly removing the barrier after analysis through a telepathic nature distinguishing he was indeed a carrier of the X-gene making him a mutant, She removed the barriers allowing the man access, "Sir, You are a mutant you need not worry about obstructions - Do you wish to apply for citizenship?" Having the authority to grant members into the city, without the need of Xenon.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikehly said:

Mike walked over to the leader knowing this would be his new home he felt glad. This Xenon was very imposing and yet seemed like he could single-handedly protect a nation. "Xenon? I've come to ask a few questions and request citizenship to this beautiful place." He said as he bowed respectfully.

"You are a mutant I suspect?" Outstretching an arm for a shake, followed by a respectful nod "You are granted citizenship into our great nation if you meet this prerequisite" Xenon smiled once again. "Do you need training, to hone your abilities?"

"Well, I regret to inform you but I’m tasked with removing off this earth. Your race poses a threat to the rest of us. From what I've heard that X-gene is bad news but maybe I can begin some of the cleansing process."

Nelson extended his right arm out opening his hand point towards Xenon awaiting a response. He knew his quick strike attack and how he would carry it out.

"That is unfortunate"With the words, Xenon jolted backwards out of the way of the mans hand while simultaneously creating a telekinetic barrier between the students who he had previously been teaching to not injure them, after this was performed Xenon punched forwards his right palmed closed hoping to send out a simple pushing force, showing the man he would participate in a fight however making sure his students were removed from the conflict first, Testament to this he turned his head to the five "Students, please inform the headteacher that lesson will resume after I have squashed a bug" Turning back towards the attacker, ready for combat.

Stagger_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Stagger Lee felt the constriction around his chest vanish. That was her mistake. Lee drew himself to his full height, preparing to punish the Elite for her impudence. Lee drew up his shirtsleeves and took a menacing step towards the Elite. "Don't you know who I am? I'm Stagger Lee. I don't need to apply." Lee waited for the Elite's response before striking.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stagger_lee:

"I think you misunderstood Mister Lee, If you are a mutant you are granted access into our sanctuary without any official application, however acts of aggression will be dealt with with a reasonable act of defense" Fortified with mental fortitude the Elite nonchalantly dismissed the abrupt sleeve pulling, knowing without any dispute she would in her mind, dismantle the man in a formal battle.

Stagger_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: That had confused Lee. Surely she asked if he wanted to apply for a citizenship a few seconds ago. His head hurt. As ever, Lee replaced his lack of intelligence with tried-and-tested aggression. "That's right. I thought so. I'll be watching you. You'll live to regret the day you crossed Mr. Stagger Lee." If she was finished speaking to him, Lee attempted to push past her and enter... wherever he was.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stagger_lee:

An abrupt shove was denied as the woman stood steadfast in an act of defiance, slightly levitating to just over the mans height she spoke swiftly, "Verbal talk, coupled with physical aggression like this shall not be permitted into the city" She moved side-wards, allowing the man access "Others may not show leniency like I" Stagger had access to the country, now a citizen.

Stagger_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Stagger_Lee

@xenon_:Lee grunted in response and walked past her. As soon as he was out of sight, he ducked around a wall and stared at her, at the same time making a sketch of her in a small notepad he kept from his days as an assassin. He had to remember to stake out this position and watch her every movement. Lee had warned her that she would regret crossing him, and he wasn't one to make idle threats. That can wait until later though. He turned around and breathed in the city. It was like something out of those books. You know, the ones with pictures in them. It was a bit like Missouri actually. Just like home.

He had spotted a broken window in a building near the bridge. The perfect stake-out location. Lee climbed through the window to see the bombed out remains of a living room, complete with burst sofa. This will be his den. Lee flopped down onto the sofa, put his hat over his eyes, and tried to sleep.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stagger_lee: ( Sweet post man, Be a shame if somebody came in and stole the hat :P )

Stagger_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Stagger_Lee

@xenon_: (Hey! Touch the hat and s*** will go down! Some VLA heads WILL be caved in! :D)

Edit: Post limit :/

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stagger_lee: ( You may, or may not have a personal "meeting" from Xenon , That hat is as good as mine! :P )

mikehly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By mikehly

@xenon_

Indeed I am a mutant, and just discovered my powers so i'm gonna need training, I would also appreciate a place that can do anything with mostly research and then then the fact it's gonna be cold as hell in there.

Pro_Nelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_

"Your one to talk X-gene-carrier!"

Keeping his palm open Nelson watched the sudden movements of the mutant contemplating his attack. He watched as he came towards him with open palm. He dashed backwards confident he dashed the attack; But was suddenly hit with a mysterious force. He flipped in the air backwards landing back on his feet with finesse.

"I sure underestimated you... However Banshō Ten'in"

Nelson readied a psyche disruption blade in his left hand and extended his right hand out to Xenon. He sent out an attractive force towards him to pull the mutant towards him. Dictating the powerful force if he collided towards Nelson he jabbed the blade out towards the mutant going for a swift finish.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Maestro_

@pro_nelson: ( I'll demolish you in a fight later my pupil :P , Post in an hour or so :)

Pro_Nelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: how about an animal for the team?

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Maestro_
Avatar image for fearless_guardian_devil
Fearless_Guardian_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_:

No Caption Provided

The Spider entered the Bridge of Appeal and started walking, he had decided to take leave of absence to talk to the leaders of Venezuela, he is sympathetic with their objectives of a new world. If the rumors were true this meeting would go swiftly and they would accept his proposition. As he got to the entrance to the country he requested a meeting with Xenon in order to discuss a proposition.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#190  Edited By superstay

@xenon_:

After hearing about the Venezuela being one of the leading cities in South America, Theron decided to learn more about this city; So he headed off to the ‘United Republic of Venezuela’.

Now, soaring above the clouds, Theron sucked up the sun’s beautiful, bright, golden rays. Theron moves through them until he’s able to see the earth. As he flew through sky, he saw the small image of the city. Slowing down, he floated down towards the city and hovered towards the Bridge of Appeal.

Looking around at everything, Theron asks an guard if he reached the right place, “Excuse me, is this Venezuela?”. To which, he replied “Yes, this is the United Republic of Venezuela.”. Theron smiles and thanks the guard before walking down the bridge. Unknown to him, the entrance could sense that he had no ‘X-Gene’ and wasn’t a mutant. He continues to walk towards the other end of the bridge.

d-_-b

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure:

(Wait, this isn't North America? Shoot.....this whole time I thought is was, where is it?)

d?_?b

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superstay: (who cares? I will reply later. Just busy)

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Strongarm

@xenon_:

Yag enters the area by walking on a rubber cloud

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_:

(It's cool, right now I have mind block. I'm trying to write something, but my mind is empty and its 3:15AM. Also, Hitch is on the radio.)

d^_^b

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikehly said:

Indeed I am a mutant, and just discovered my powers so i'm gonna need training, I would also appreciate a place that can do anything with mostly research and then then the fact it's gonna be cold as hell in there.

"Indeed, You shall have training with me if you like?" Smiling, Xenon continued "Research is easy enough to come by, simply find any medical area and they would be more than glad to give you what you need"

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Your one to talk X-gene-carrier!"

Keeping his palm open Nelson watched the sudden movements of the mutant contemplating his attack. He watched as he came towards him with open palm. He dashed backwards confident he dashed the attack; But was suddenly hit with a mysterious force. He flipped in the air backwards landing back on his feet with finesse.

"I sure underestimated you... However Banshō Ten'in"

Nelson readied a psyche disruption blade in his left hand and extended his right hand out to Xenon. He sent out an attractive force towards him to pull the mutant towards him. Dictating the powerful force if he collided towards Nelson he jabbed the blade out towards the mutant going for a swift finish.

A simple smile yet imposing an intricate meaning of intrigued characteristics fell upon the Mutant Maestros features, Instantaneously being pulled forwards by the mans attack, Xenon realized it would be futile to defend against the attack, instead adopting to cunningly use it to his advantage. Feeling the pressure full him towards the mans, he created a dagger from telekinetic energy which would act like a blade sharper than diamond, propelling forwards with an arm outstretched left arm ( like superman ) he flew towards Nelson hoping to impale, while skilfully avoiding the mans own blade which was so carelessly thrust forwards hoping to impale Xenon, rather it simply slashed towards his right shoulder causing superficial damage.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#199  Edited By Pyrogram

-

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers